Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,358 members, 7,819,287 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:46 PM

Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt - Phones (56) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt (152890 Views)

Infinix X451 Race Bolt Q, One Of The Best Quad Core Smartphone. / Infinix Race Bolt Vs Tecno N7 / ALERT:Infinix X450 Race Bolt, is a Substandard Android Phone. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by Nobody: 10:23am On May 28, 2013
Biggestguy: Plzzz guys help!! my fone dosnt on anymor.. Rain beat me seriously and it enterd d fone. Anytym i switch it on it keeps vibrating and wen its abt to boot, it offs. Plz can anyone post d carlcare number and explain hw to get to der office on reaching lag coz i live in akure.
HëâT Ð þHôÑë úþ ..
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by Dimeji1976(m): 7:29am On May 29, 2013
I heard Infinix launched Race max Q in France, why don't they launch it in nigeria first?
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by marcelocm(m): 10:07am On May 29, 2013
Pls guys i need your help, am using the infinix race bolt and am trying to start browsing on it using the airtel 1200 bis, i have sent the the code and gotten a reply that says i have subscribed successfully but i can't start browsing yet, or is there any other settings am not getting right? i have tried everything i know and its not working pls i need ur help
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by physise(m): 10:21am On May 29, 2013
marcel_ocm:
Pls guys i need your help, am using the infinix race bolt and am trying to start browsing on it using the airtel 1200 bis, i have sent the the code and gotten a reply that says i have subscribed successfully but i can't start browsing yet, or is there any other settings am not getting right? i have tried everything i know and its not working pls i need ur help
use internet.ng.zain.com nt blackberry.net
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by mrdrizzy(m): 11:06am On May 29, 2013
Dimeji1976: I heard Infinix launched Race max Q in France, why don't they launch it in nigeria first?
cus nigerians dnt knw how to appreciate something,d next thing u will hear dem say is,anoda hot plate on board,without even using it sef.smh

1 Like

Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by Dimeji1976(m): 9:00am On May 30, 2013
Just saw a review video for Infinix x450,
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xjca8ApH9GI
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by Dimeji1976(m): 11:32am On May 31, 2013
hi, guys. did u see anyreview for x500 on youtube?
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by francis247(m): 2:20pm On May 31, 2013
No! Which one is x500?
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by Dimeji1976(m): 2:27pm On May 31, 2013
Race eagle~
francis247: No! Which one is x500?
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by leTrizzle: 4:34pm On May 31, 2013
Pheeew,just left carlcare n they swapped my phone after almost a week of delay.
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by WackyJ1(m): 8:31pm On May 31, 2013
le Trizzle: Pheeew,just left carlcare n they swapped my phone after almost a week of delay.
Give us report
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by leTrizzle: 8:38pm On May 31, 2013
WackyJ1:
Give us report
been busy n am in traffic right now,will mess with the phone all through tomorrow n let u guys know how it goes.
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by klens(m): 12:43am On Jun 02, 2013
Easiest way to Root MediaTek MT6577 devices running Android 4.0 or up, even devices with the dual core Qualcomm S4 processor can be rooted by this as long as it is on Android 4.x. I only tested it With Tecno N7 it work perfectly it is the best method because it won't brick you're phone. I will soon test it with Tecno F7 when I format my laptop. First, you need to properly install the ADB drivers to do that 1st download these 3 files you will use throughout the process. MT6577 USB drivers link http:///AGRk0tVR , Root with restore link http:///6wGVUPZV and moborobo for installing the required drivers you can skip this if you know how to Instal drivers or uninstalled it from your system and Android after use link http:///NwRlgG02 .place the three files in your desktop and unpack them. Install moborobo go to your phone setting and enable USB Debugging by going to Settings > Development. Connect your device to your computer with your USB cable don't mount the mass memory and open the Moborobo app.which you installed, Moborobo will attempt to install the necessary drivers. Just allow it to do the changes on your computer .after properly installed the drivers close moborobo. Then open Root_with_Restore_by_Bin4ry_v18_2.7z and Execute the RunMe.bat file if you are on Windows. A command prompt will open.

Root with Restore by Bin4ry Just enter 1 as your option. It will now do its task. after that Click restore mydata ignore that encryption password thing, wait for the process to finish. Your device will restart, and if you see the SUPER SU icon on your apps drawer it means that you had successfully rooted the phone. If it work for you let me know
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by Dimeji1976(m): 5:29am On Jun 02, 2013
it's not a good idea to root your device as a fresh user of android
klens: Easiest way to Root MediaTek MT6577 devices running Android 4.0 or up, even devices with the dual core Qualcomm S4 processor can be rooted by this as long as it is on Android 4.x. I only tested it With Tecno N7 it work perfectly it is the best method because it won't brick you're phone. I will soon test it with Tecno F7 when I format my laptop. First, you need to properly install the ADB drivers to do that 1st download these 3 files you will use throughout the process. MT6577 USB drivers link http:///AGRk0tVR , Root with restore link http:///6wGVUPZV and moborobo for installing the required drivers you can skip this if you know how to Instal drivers or uninstalled it from your system and Android after use link http:///NwRlgG02 .place the three files in your desktop and unpack them. Install moborobo go to your phone setting and enable USB Debugging by going to Settings > Development. Connect your device to your computer with your USB cable don't mount the mass memory and open the Moborobo app.which you installed, Moborobo will attempt to install the necessary drivers. Just allow it to do the changes on your computer .after properly installed the drivers close moborobo. Then open Root_with_Restore_by_Bin4ry_v18_2.7z and Execute the RunMe.bat file if you are on Windows. A command prompt will open.

Root with Restore by Bin4ry Just enter 1 as your option. It will now do its task. after that Click restore mydata ignore that encryption password thing, wait for the process to finish. Your device will restart, and if you see the SUPER SU icon on your apps drawer it means that you had successfully rooted the phone. If it work for you let me know

1 Like

Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by segun1983: 6:43am On Jun 02, 2013
they have it in the service centre
miky_mouse:
How do update the software?
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by Dimeji1976(m): 11:30am On Jun 02, 2013
u need to open d data connection
marcel_ocm:
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by marcelocm(m): 11:35am On Jun 02, 2013
yea guys it done now. thanks
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by leTrizzle: 11:56am On Jun 02, 2013
The heating issue seems to be practically none existent on my swapped race bolt.

1 Like

Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by Dimeji1976(m): 3:06pm On Jun 02, 2013
Congratulations, bro. maybe you got a DOA before.
le Trizzle: The heating issue seems to be practically none existent on my swapped race bolt.
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by francis247(m): 5:03pm On Jun 02, 2013
Dimeji1976: Congratulations, bro. maybe you got a DOA before.
Now you can see that some of are not lying nor are we infinix marketers when we say we are experiencing heating nor battery issues with our device. Don't forget to give it a reboot at least every morning for d days use. I discover that my battery charges faster and last longer when I do that, and the real percentage of the battery is revealed, always higher than what was shown b4.
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by adoptop70: 9:09pm On Jun 02, 2013
where are d infinix haters i'v said it b4,ignorant and lack of patience are killing most of nigerians.
d problem of d phone is geting fixed.
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by Nobody: 7:06am On Jun 03, 2013
adoptop70: where are d infinix haters i'v said it b4,ignorant and lack of patience are killing most of nigerians.
Bro No be so na.......
Do u fink they(Infinix) wuld hav fix any ish had we lay low and claim all was well?
Well, i stand on my ground, Iv lost my trust on infinix....... Neva wuld i buy any of their device until they cum up wit sumfin beta to salvage their tarnished image.
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by Nobody: 7:07am On Jun 03, 2013
adoptop70: where are d infinix haters i'v said it b4,ignorant and lack of patience are killing most of nigerians.
Bro No be so na.......
Do u fink they(Infinix) wuld hav fix any ish had we lay low and claim all was well?
Well, i stand on my ground, Iv lost my trust on infinix....... Neva wuld i buy any of their device until they cum up wit sumfin beta to salvage their tarnished image.
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by francis247(m): 10:20am On Jun 03, 2013
Pls does anyone know or have any solution on how to make The AMAZING SPIDER MAN run on this device. Got it from Playstore since last 2months nd have tried various means all 2 no avail. Rooted users, do u think rooting could be a solution?
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by jickson: 12:35pm On Jun 03, 2013
hi guy I think things av been said alot about dis phone in dis forum. I think dat ok. just let sum one creat another forum for dis phone and talk about hw we can do thing on it, like updating, game and pimping the phone. like d tecno users. or a whatsapp group if deir is plz's add me up +2347084767975. that Is my opinion.
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jun 03, 2013
jickson: hi guy I think things av been said alot about dis phone in dis forum. I think dat ok. just let sum one creat another forum for dis phone and talk about hw we can do thing on it, like updating, game and pimping the phone. like d tecno users. or a whatsapp group if deir is plz's add me up +2347084767975. that Is my opinion.
Just 4get about dis phone and move on..................
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by leTrizzle: 6:25pm On Jun 03, 2013
Godvilla: Bro No be so na.......

You are right my broke,even Techno sef dey fear me to buy now.
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by ehissi(m): 7:02pm On Jun 03, 2013
Godvilla: Bro No be so na.......

Gbammm!!!!! Seconded
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jun 03, 2013
I own one of the race bolt and I guess I was lucky mine was not defective.

It's just common sense that when a device or machine has a fault, its best to return it to the manufacturer if it's covered under any type of warranty. I remember I once bought an HP laptop and noticed a dead pixel after 6days. I returned it to the store I got it from, I was then directed to the service centre where it was replaced after it could not be fixed. Does that make HP a bad company?

This is common with automobiles as well, that's why there are always recall. Toyota and Honda brands are durable cars but recalls are not uncommon. e.g the 2001 - 2003 rav4 fitted with auto transmission had defective ECU's. It took Toyota almost 3 years to admit the ECU's were faulty before a recall was made and faults were fixed. Same as the 2002-2004 crv with faulty aircon system. Does this reasons make both automobile company bad?

So good people, if your infinix heats up like water heater you can visit calcare to make full use of your warranty.

Note: I do not work for infinix or any of its subsidiaries or dealers.
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jun 03, 2013
Its one thing 2 discover a particular fault on a device and another 2 realise almost 70% of users are compalining of the same fault. Now dat's mysterious!!!
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by MasterPDON: 11:22am On Jun 04, 2013
marcel_ocm: yea guys it done now. thanks
how did you activate it........what's da code
Re: Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt by Dimeji1976(m): 4:59am On Jun 05, 2013
Text Infinix to 131, u can get 6 months freebies from MTN
MasterPDON: how did you activate it........what's da code

(1) (2) (3) ... (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (Reply)

Bible Download. / D New Amazing Itel Inote Prime Tablet / Solution To ANY soft/hard Bricked Android Phones/tablets, Blackberry's, PS3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.