Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,205 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:44 PM

Do You Believe In Spiritual Spouses And intimate Demons? - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Do You Believe In Spiritual Spouses And intimate Demons? (13203 Views)

Are Spiritual Spouses Simply An Excuse For Bad Behavior? / God Does Not Leave Us In Spiritual Darkness–in Our Ignorance & Unbelief. / Physcical Bodies Dwelling In Spiritual Heavens - Viaro, Lets Chat It Through. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Believe In Spiritual Spouses And intimate Demons? by fubbyy(m): 6:52am On Mar 05, 2013
Image123:
perhaps, you don't understand yourself. You said ONLY peculiar to Africans and that oyibos NEVER experience it, abi na your demon type am? Anyway, most others either have other issues/devils troubling them, or they explain it away with grammar.
this shows how uncivilized you are, its obvious that you have never cross the shores of nigeria nor have any relative who does

How can you say oyibo don't know what's spiritual problems, google it my friend, every country have a name for it, oyibo people actually believe and suffer this thing more than us, my inlaw who's a pastor in italy meets people with this case more than nigerian pastors

I wonder why some of you use media life to judge westerners, because you don't see it in their movies like africans do makes you think they don't know what it is?

My friend incubus and succubus is real, they do exist, funny thing is that most people like you who don't believe this thing don't even know that the problems they are passing through in life is actually caused by the same spirit
Re: Do You Believe In Spiritual Spouses And intimate Demons? by fubbyy(m): 6:56am On Mar 05, 2013
Image123:
perhaps, you don't understand yourself. You said ONLY peculiar to Africans and that oyibos NEVER experience it, abi na your demon type am? Anyway, most others either have other issues/devils troubling them, or they explain it away with grammar.
sorry my quote above wasn't for you exactly
Re: Do You Believe In Spiritual Spouses And intimate Demons? by Snowwy: 7:19am On Mar 05, 2013
@OP,
Whether you believe it or not, experienced it or not, they exist as familiar spirits/demons.

For Christians romancing with sin especially sin of fornication and adultery or those whose parents have had a convenant with these evil ones or initiate them to these evil ones, people who mix with bad friends or visit some very shady places for solutions sometimes unknowingly yoke themselves with demons who come in such 'spirit' husband or wife apparitions.

For those who say Christians cannot experience this, should think again. We have to constantly resist the devil.
There was a day I kept wondering how Christians still experience curses or such demonic attacks or inhabitations even after the work of Christ and then I got a revelation.

When these things curses, convenants etc are broken by accepting Christ into our lives, these things usually hover around looking for a crack to come back in and if the person still goes back to sin thinking since he is saved, he is immune and does not work out his salvation with fear and trembling and uphold God's laws, it is an avenue for the accuser of the brethren to have opportunity to come back in. Matthew 12:43-45. The devil is on a constant prowl looking for who to devour so do not make yourself vulnerable to his attacks.

We need to continually remain under the shadow of God's wings by doing His will continually with the help of the Holy Spirit and shun evil works.

In addition, 'Oyinbo' people experience same thing, they only give it medical names. Schizophrenia is one of them. It is a demonic attack given scientific name.
Re: Do You Believe In Spiritual Spouses And intimate Demons? by Joagbaje(m): 9:31am On Mar 05, 2013
Snowwy: @OP,
Whether you believe it or not, experienced it or not, they exist as familiar spirits/demons.

For Christians romancing with sin especially sin of fornication and adultery or those whose parents have had a convenant with these evil ones or initiate them to these evil ones, people who mix with bad friends or visit some very shady places for solutions sometimes unknowingly yoke themselves with demons who come in such 'spirit' husband or wife apparitions.

For those who say Christians cannot experience this, should think again. We have to constantly resist the devil.
There was a day I kept wondering how Christians still experience curses or such demonic attacks or inhabitations even after the work of Christ and then I got a revelation.

When these things curses, convenants etc are broken by accepting Christ into our lives, these things usually hover around looking for a crack to come back in and if the person still goes back to sin thinking since he is saved, he is immune and does not work out his salvation with fear and trembling and uphold God's laws, it is an avenue for the accuser of the brethren to have opportunity to come back in. Matthew 12:43-45. The devil is on a constant prowl looking for who to devour so do not make yourself vulnerable to his attacks.

We need to continually remain under the shadow of God's wings by doing His will continually with the help of the Holy Spirit and shun evil works.

In addition, 'Oyinbo' people experience same thing, they only give it medical names. Schizophrenia is one of them. It is a demonic attack given scientific name.

Thanks for this great exposition snowey
Re: Do You Believe In Spiritual Spouses And intimate Demons? by Image123(m): 9:35am On Mar 05, 2013
fubbyy: sorry my quote above wasn't for you exactly
No wahala. i believe the guy now accepts though. The white people even have more and stranger problems than africans. They struggle more with se.xual perversions, inbreeding, groupsomes, drugs etc. And they experience more strange things than we do, giving birth to deformed deformities.
Re: Do You Believe In Spiritual Spouses And intimate Demons? by Joagbaje(m): 9:38am On Mar 05, 2013
A-town:

Why is it that these spirits are only peculiar to Africa? Do we serve a different God? Why is it that the "Oyinbos" that actually "BROUGHT" religion to us never have these spiritual husbands/wives.
People lets wake up and stop deceiving ourselves. If you're having symptoms, please go see a DOCTOR. You may have a previously undetected illness. There is no such thing as spiritual spouse. Chikena.

That's not true. If you watch Loveworld or EMMANUEL tv you will many white people from different parts of the world having demons cast out of them. The western world government don't like to recognize such officially
Re: Do You Believe In Spiritual Spouses And intimate Demons? by Irritant: 10:37am On Mar 05, 2013
MizEmerald: irritant is ur name for real,its like those demons have not dealt with u before,by d time dey finish wit ur destiny,u will see physical cunt u will run
Maybe they don't come close cos I am an irritant.. grin cheesy grin
Re: Do You Believe In Spiritual Spouses And intimate Demons? by Irritant: 10:42am On Mar 05, 2013
Word of advice,if you see a sexy lady in you dreams,make sure u give her d best yanshing cos I guess its free. wink wink wink
Re: Do You Believe In Spiritual Spouses And intimate Demons? by Gcares(m): 11:02am On Mar 05, 2013
This topic is quite revealing , the people who don't believe in unseen spirits actually strike me as acting strange because you have not seen a real live cougar but you accept the existence of it because you have photographic evidence or otherwise. WHY do you not accept the numerous evidences of unseen spirits we have around us?Some cases of wet dreams are actually your spirit notifying you that there is an unseen spirit in action in your life doing negative things to you. For the ones who accept the reality of unseen spirits, their posts reek of fear and terrible simplicity. Lord save us from their idiocy.
Re: Do You Believe In Spiritual Spouses And intimate Demons? by Obijulius: 1:10pm On Mar 05, 2013
Likely MFM member, una too dey fight with unaself!!! O boi wake up and see the chains u have put on urself!!!
Joagbaje: @OP
They actually exist . I have dealt with many cases. They hinder progress and afflict their victims with numerous hindrances such as poverty ,struggle setback , marital crisis ,sicknes infertility and many more. Many women who experience miscariages will tell you someone had sex with them in the dream and the following day they experience miscariages .

It's through knowledge you deal with them. The first step in dealing with devils is identifying them , then use the authority of the name of Jesus to command them out of your life or body as the case may be. Meditate on you rights in christ. If you command with authority and believe . It. Will leave you . You may experience coughing ,shaking ,vomit and sometime you may not . But if you experience certain manifestation on the course of expelling it and the feeling goes on for more than a day like spittle coming from you etc . Get an experienced minister to help you . It very simple.

Re: Do You Believe In Spiritual Spouses And intimate Demons? by Donmichaelz(m): 2:08pm On Mar 05, 2013
Mstwwwwwwww *continue watching SPARTACUS*
Re: Do You Believe In Spiritual Spouses And intimate Demons? by Beey(f): 5:57pm On Mar 05, 2013
Goshen360: Spiritual wickedness (call it spiritual spouse or demons or whatever force\name is called) EXIST BUT NOT ON THOSE WHO ARE IN CHRIST JESUS. So, let's get it straight please.
I agree with u.I am a born-again believer.However, I have come to realize that sometimes religion can be a hindrance to our progress.Where did this doctrine of spiritual spouse come from anyway?The Bible talks of the anointing that destroys yokes.The same Bible says that if any man/woman be in Christ he or she is a new being.The things that used to hold u captive should no longer have power over you.Paul said that its no longer I who lives but Christ who lives in me.If the son of God has set you free, then you are free indeed.I feel that as believers, we should not waste so much time trying to figure out about the devil & the different hierarchys of demons that are in existence.Our job ought to be knowing how much authority we have in Christ.At the mention of the name of Jesus,every knee must bow,yes even the spiritual spouses if indeed they exist.I personally don't believe in that theology.We have been given power to pull down strongholds,principalities and powers of darkness .Power to tread on gsnakes and scorpions and the Bible says that nothing shall by any means hurt us.
Re: Do You Believe In Spiritual Spouses And intimate Demons? by ozed100(m): 9:02pm On Mar 05, 2013
I can say that it very disgustive and also a shortcut to death.People who are operating under this circustances are also know as idol of themselves, no matter what, lastly relationship can never formed.Talking about spiritual spouse,despirate love can lead to it and wickedness.
Beey: I agree with u.I am a born-again believer.However, I have come to realize that sometimes religion can be a hindrance to our progress.Where did this doctrine of spiritual spouse come from anyway?The Bible talks of the anointing that destroys yokes.The same Bible says that if any man/woman be in Christ he or she is a new being.The things that used to hold u captive should no longer have power over you.Paul said that its no longer I who lives but Christ who lives in me.If the son of God has set you free, then you are free indeed.I feel that as believers, we should not waste so much time trying to figure out about the devil & the different hierarchys of demons that are in existence.Our job ought to be knowing how much authority we have in Christ.At the mention of the name of Jesus,every knee must bow,yes even the spiritual spouses if indeed they exist.I personally don't believe in that theology.We have been given power to pull down strongholds,principalities and powers of darkness .Power to tread on gsnakes and scorpions and the Bible says that nothing shall by any means hurt us.
I can say that it very disgustive and also a shortcut to death.People who are operating under this circustances are also know as idol of themselves, no matter what, lastly relationship can never formed.Talking about spiritual spouse,despirate love can lead to it and wickedness.

Re: Do You Believe In Spiritual Spouses And intimate Demons? by Beey(f): 2:01am On Mar 06, 2013
ozed100: I can say that it very disgustive and also a shortcut to death.People who are operating under this circustances are also know as idol of themselves, no matter what, lastly relationship can never formed.Talking about spiritual spouse,despirate love can lead to it and wickedness. I can say that it very disgustive and also a shortcut to death.People who are operating under this circustances are also know as idol of themselves, no matter what, lastly relationship can never formed.Talking about spiritual spouse,despirate love can lead to it and wickedness.
ozed100: I can say that it very disgustive and also a shortcut to death.People who are operating under this circustances are also know as idol of themselves, no matter what, lastly relationship can never formed.Talking about spiritual spouse,despirate love can lead to it and wickedness. I can say that it very disgustive and also a shortcut to death.People who are operating under this circustances are also know as idol of themselves, no matter what, lastly relationship can never formed.Talking about spiritual spouse,despirate love can lead to it and wickedness.
Sorry, I didn't quite get what you mean.
Re: Do You Believe In Spiritual Spouses And intimate Demons? by flames77(m): 7:01am On Mar 06, 2013
Eisenhower: ; rebecca brown!
yep,you got it.
Re: Do You Believe In Spiritual Spouses And intimate Demons? by Snowwy: 11:37am On Mar 06, 2013
@Joagbaje,
Thanks.

To add to what I posted, whoever is involved would need to come back to Christ if he strayed or with prayer and divine wisdom cast out and close the access of the enemy through his or her authority in Christ and go and sin no more.

Some of the ways that allows such entry of the devil or prowler into ones life is all these 'spiritual washing' done in the river by some churches, sleeping with anyone who is not your husband or wife, blood convenants with people not to betray them or deny them and sin basically.

Spiritual husband or wife is usually the word coined by people for such activities but its actually the work of demons.

We should also guard out hearts and minds against all the evil stuff shown on TV, the internet as out of the heart flows the issues of life.
Re: Do You Believe In Spiritual Spouses And intimate Demons? by Koolking(m): 2:50pm On Mar 06, 2013
fubbyy: you are actually right to your own opinion, if I were you, I would have the same mentality

Its funny that am the one now teaching people what incubus and succubus( spiritual wife and spiritual husband) is, its because of my experiences, so I will not blame you because you don't have any experience of such

C'mon fella, Incubus and Succubus are legends and myths to scare kids. One of those ghost stories in the ancient. Well you are free to believe whatever you believe. Whatever misfortune befalls us is either the offshot of our past or a normal life trial humans are meant to past through. We are all destined for something.
Re: Do You Believe In Spiritual Spouses And intimate Demons? by luckwilson(m): 8:31pm On Jul 07, 2013
just to mation few do kw hw dangerious it is when stuborness+ignorance and dia friends colabo to atack a man? read d book of proverbs these demonic activities dose exist even as we chat nw many r in dis strong holds.pls guys even d xtains 2 first of all kw who a xtain is n wht a born again is it is very possible 4 a xtain 2 b in dis delima due 2 so many factors but to say few read galatians 5:17-21...........
Re: Do You Believe In Spiritual Spouses And intimate Demons? by Nobody: 5:18pm On Oct 05, 2013
thread has been opened before. If mods combine it.
Re: Do You Believe In Spiritual Spouses And intimate Demons? by greatjetli(m): 12:58pm On Mar 22, 2017
Funny enough that many people are still in the dark; thiese things really exist and i av encountered a real demon physically who place his thumb in my mouth and paralyse my whole system except my eyeballs which i was able to move. I av struggled with demons physically not witch or wizard but real demons and mind you nothing is mythical or story because they all are real and exist.
Re: Do You Believe In Spiritual Spouses And intimate Demons? by Bigprick9inches: 4:09pm On Dec 08, 2017
Joagbaje:

The spirits can claim ownership illegally. In the process of casting devils out ,I have heard some scream " THIS IS MY HOUSE,YOU CAN'T CAST ME OUT" or " I AM HER HUSBAND!" Or " I AM HIS WIFE"

WTF man

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Rescuing Nigerian Children From Witchcraft Accusation / Why Jesus Christ Spoke More About Hell More Than Heaven / Nicholas Anyanwu Wins Lawsuit As Abuja Court Nullifies His Suspension

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.