Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,266 members, 7,818,922 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:09 AM

Is There Anything Wrong In Eating Dog Meat? - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Is There Anything Wrong In Eating Dog Meat? (26462 Views)

22 Persons Dead In Rivers After Drinking Local Gin, Eating Dog Meat / Five Confirmed Dead After Eating Dog Meat In Rivers / What Do You Use In Eating Yam And Oil? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is There Anything Wrong In Eating Dog Meat? by Policewoman(f): 1:56pm On Mar 14, 2013
Dogmeat is sweet, juicy, crunchy and filling.
Re: Is There Anything Wrong In Eating Dog Meat? by Nobody: 1:58pm On Mar 14, 2013
Policewoman: Dogmeat is sweet, juicy, crunchy and filling.

cry
Re: Is There Anything Wrong In Eating Dog Meat? by Vlyrics: 2:00pm On Mar 14, 2013
Op poster u ar wrong... Dog meat isnt d sweetest... Here in abia state we eat dried human meat called ajuri. Only for elders... Give it a try and u would c d difference.
Re: Is There Anything Wrong In Eating Dog Meat? by Nobody: 2:01pm On Mar 14, 2013
manny4life:

You can't?

Nne, you have a long way to go in meat diversity grin

Ok tell me what kinds of meats you've eaten? grin
beef, chicken, turkey, pork, ham, bacon, fish and some other seafood, lamb, goat meat....yeah, that's about it.

1 Like

Re: Is There Anything Wrong In Eating Dog Meat? by Nobody: 2:02pm On Mar 14, 2013
V-lyrics:
Op poster u ar wrong... Dog meat isnt d sweetest... Here in abia state we eat dried human meat called ajuri. Only for elders... Give it a try and u would c d difference.
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

cannibal alert!!
Re: Is There Anything Wrong In Eating Dog Meat? by jeffizy(m): 2:03pm On Mar 14, 2013
Dogs are too intelligent to be treated as appetizer.
Re: Is There Anything Wrong In Eating Dog Meat? by Nobody: 2:03pm On Mar 14, 2013
V-lyrics:

Wtf?? Joke shey?? Dead human or?? That's just sick! Sick! Sick! Cannibalistic!

I'll take dis as a joke sha! sad

Any foreigner wey arrive for that ur village na hot cake! grin
Re: Is There Anything Wrong In Eating Dog Meat? by Nobody: 2:03pm On Mar 14, 2013
Do u prefer d dog meat or pork meat?

*in berom ascent* i prefer borov dem
Re: Is There Anything Wrong In Eating Dog Meat? by flames77(m): 2:07pm On Mar 14, 2013
pls,if you are a Christian,you need to know what the Holy Bible says about it,Read Leviticus 11,and remember.....The Bible says"my people perish because the lack knowledge".
Re: Is There Anything Wrong In Eating Dog Meat? by eyenCalabar(m): 2:08pm On Mar 14, 2013
morgist:

OLODO...

Go hug transformer nah. Bomboclar... grin grin grin
Re: Is There Anything Wrong In Eating Dog Meat? by vivianc(f): 2:09pm On Mar 14, 2013
manny4life:

You can't?

Nne, you have a long way to go in meat diversity grin

Ok tell me what kinds of meats you've eaten? grin

Anu nchi, ewi, uze, osa, eagle, tortoise, leopard, then snake (by mistake o, I thought it was fish). grin
Re: Is There Anything Wrong In Eating Dog Meat? by vanstanzy(m): 2:09pm On Mar 14, 2013
YES!!!Everything is wrong with eating dog meat. IT MAKES U ACT A FO0L!!!!! undecided*Infact, i think am gonna be sick!*

Re: Is There Anything Wrong In Eating Dog Meat? by Nobody: 2:09pm On Mar 14, 2013
You have to be a real savage to eat a four legged animal, and that includes bovine.

You may all die of Heart Disease at 46.

May the Imaginary Lord Bless Your Souls.
Re: Is There Anything Wrong In Eating Dog Meat? by waja(m): 2:09pm On Mar 14, 2013
If you chop the carburettor eeh, you go pass out.
Re: Is There Anything Wrong In Eating Dog Meat? by Nobody: 2:10pm On Mar 14, 2013
vivian chinaza:

Anu nchi, ewi, uze, osa, eagle, tortoise, leopard, then snake (by mistake o, I thought it was fish). grin
I heard snake tastes like fish...my brother ate it once thinking it was fish shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Is There Anything Wrong In Eating Dog Meat? by bigfree: 2:12pm On Mar 14, 2013
@eyencalabar,you don talk am finish.dog meat,the best meat in the world
*how to prepare dog meat
*wash your raw dog meat thoroughly with ogogoro or warm water mixed with alcohol to kill any form of germs in it.
*Then boil in water with alligator pepper and no salt(unless you no want make e soft)
*remove the meat,put in a fresh pot,season with yellow pepper,onoins,and now salt.when,steaming add your unriped plantain and washed periwinkles.your peppersoup or that porrigde leaf(i don't knw the english name) goes last and stir to a paste.
Your meat is already.serve with chilled palmwine or my favorite,small stout mixed with yogourt.
Re: Is There Anything Wrong In Eating Dog Meat? by Nobody: 2:12pm On Mar 14, 2013
Fish, Snake, Women, It's all the Same.
Re: Is There Anything Wrong In Eating Dog Meat? by Nobody: 2:13pm On Mar 14, 2013
vivian chinaza:

but seriously tho...wtf? did you grow up in the forest? grin grin grin
Re: Is There Anything Wrong In Eating Dog Meat? by Nobody: 2:14pm On Mar 14, 2013
I'd Eat a Damn Snake Before a Four Legged Animal, That's for sure.

Good God, you have to be insane to eat a 4 Legged Beast
Re: Is There Anything Wrong In Eating Dog Meat? by oboy3(m): 2:15pm On Mar 14, 2013
V-lyrics:

1 Like

Re: Is There Anything Wrong In Eating Dog Meat? by vivianc(f): 2:15pm On Mar 14, 2013
ItsModella:
but seriously tho...wtf? did you grow up in the forest? grin grin grin

No, I did not, but frequent the villa when I was a kid, was close to grandpa who was a great hunter.
Re: Is There Anything Wrong In Eating Dog Meat? by Nobody: 2:16pm On Mar 14, 2013
And These Brothas chowing down on these Cats and Dogs, are not from our modern world

Transported Souls from the Iron Age of Man.

Or Chinese People. Suffice to say Either, Or.

1 Like

Re: Is There Anything Wrong In Eating Dog Meat? by haysal(m): 2:16pm On Mar 14, 2013
*PUKES twice* lemme ask my OGA at the top if I can eat it......... grin
Re: Is There Anything Wrong In Eating Dog Meat? by Nobody: 2:16pm On Mar 14, 2013
bigfree: @eyencalabar,you don talk am finish.dog meat,the best meat in the world
*how to prepare dog meat
*wash your raw dog meat thoroughly with ogogoro or warm water mixed with alcohol to kill any form of germs in it.
*Then boil in water with alligator pepper and no salt(unless you no want make e soft)
*remove the meat,put in a fresh pot,season with yellow pepper,onoins,and now salt.when,steaming add your unriped plantain and washed periwinkles.your peppersoup or that porrigde leaf(i don't knw the english name) goes last and stir to a paste.
Your meat is already.serve with chilled palmwine or my favorite,small stout mixed with yogourt.

Try that with COW meat! Makes more sense! tongue
hay sal: *PUKES twice* lemme ask my OGA at the top if I can eat it......... grin
LMFAO!!! grin grin
Re: Is There Anything Wrong In Eating Dog Meat? by Nobody: 2:18pm On Mar 14, 2013
I've always heard eating DogMeat is an Ibo Delicacy
Re: Is There Anything Wrong In Eating Dog Meat? by manny4life(m): 2:19pm On Mar 14, 2013
ItsModella:
beef, chicken, turkey, pork, ham, bacon, fish and some other seafood, lamb, goat meat....yeah, that's about it.

These are the generic ones, well, I guess that's it. I don't eat bacon
Re: Is There Anything Wrong In Eating Dog Meat? by vivianc(f): 2:19pm On Mar 14, 2013
ItsModella:
I heard snake tastes like fish...my brother ate it once thinking it was fish shocked shocked shocked shocked

Yea it does. The only difference is, snakes have bolder centre bone than the normal fish.
Re: Is There Anything Wrong In Eating Dog Meat? by Nobody: 2:20pm On Mar 14, 2013
IIIIxRoyalxIIII: I've always heard eating DogMeat is an Ibo Delicacy
say what? you mean Calabar delicacy.
Re: Is There Anything Wrong In Eating Dog Meat? by born2boink(m): 2:20pm On Mar 14, 2013
No wondeer Calabar women Bleep like dogs
Re: Is There Anything Wrong In Eating Dog Meat? by Nobody: 2:21pm On Mar 14, 2013
IIIIxRoyalxIIII: I've always heard eating DogMeat is an Ibo Delicacy

Oh please, its a calabar delicacy! undecided
Re: Is There Anything Wrong In Eating Dog Meat? by karpentar: 2:21pm On Mar 14, 2013
eyenCalabar: What is actually the problem of eating dog meat? Yesterday, a NL member complained of his American bulldog from South Africa missing and everybody were pointing accusing fingers at Calabar people. I was just laughing as I read through the pages. I couldn't even comment.

Yes, we eat dog but not that type that looks like a human being and very ugly. Let me put you in the light, dog meat is the best meat ever. Just that you have not tasted it before so you'll want to argue with that. People that have knows. It is very delicious and I tell you brothers and sisters, if you've not tasted it before, you are missing big time. You wanna try? Well, when next you visit Calabar, ask anybody to direct you to Atimbo after Navy Barracks. That's where we have the dog meat hotspot. You'll be amaze. You'll see that it's not only a Calabar thing. Even the Abokis we have around, they'll just pack their Mack Truck after a hectic day carrying cement from UNICEM to enjoy with us. We have taught them and now they are enjoying their lives. After eating, the sweetness would just be sparking in their brains and they'll be calling our girls " nyariya" . To crown it all, this is even the secret we always deliver in our "home work" very well. You wanna try me? Just like dog strength in running, so we'll run you ad-infinitum. grin grin grin So stop the stigmatization and jealousy because it won't stop us from enjoying our dog meat anyday anytime.

And am challenging you all beginning from Seun to give yourself a trial today. That Seun that his face is always looking like a 10yr old after taking dog meat, he'll be very bold just as dogs are always very bold. Lolz (just joking o abeg Seun before u'll ban me o). grin Well, to cut the long story short friends, just give yourself a trial and you'll be convinced then confession would follow that dog meat is indeed great. May dogs never run dry in our land.

#ProudDogEater grin grin grin

Try human meat. It's the best.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How To Cook Correct Okro Soup In Full Details (Photos, Video) / Five Confirmed Dead After Eating Dog Meat In Rivers / Food To Avoid On A First Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.