Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,720 members, 7,955,697 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:08 PM

Is There Anything Wrong In Eating Dog Meat? - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Is There Anything Wrong In Eating Dog Meat? (27114 Views)

22 Persons Dead In Rivers After Drinking Local Gin, Eating Dog Meat / Five Confirmed Dead After Eating Dog Meat In Rivers / What Do You Use In Eating Yam And Oil? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is There Anything Wrong In Eating Dog Meat? by groovie(m): 2:21pm On Mar 14, 2013
jeffizy: Dogs are too intelligent to be treated as appetizer.
when some people dey chop horse? At least it helps relieve the pressure on beef and poultry jare....
Re: Is There Anything Wrong In Eating Dog Meat? by Nobody: 2:21pm On Mar 14, 2013
Well if Calabar people say they must continue eating dogs, good for them. I know my dogs hate our Akwaibom gate man. The dogs probably perceive that he munches them in broad daylight.
Re: Is There Anything Wrong In Eating Dog Meat? by Nobody: 2:22pm On Mar 14, 2013
born2fuck: No wondeer Calabar women Bleep like dogs

LMAO! Crying in latin! cry
Re: Is There Anything Wrong In Eating Dog Meat? by manny4life(m): 2:23pm On Mar 14, 2013
vivian chinaza:

Anu nchi, ewi, uze, osa, eagle, tortoise, leopard, then snake (by mistake o, I thought it was fish). grin

I had that one when I went back to the east, very good

I've not eaten leopard or tortoise, but have eaten snake (unknowingly), osa, ewi(this was when I was in my teens way and went home (long story, thing have changed now). I'm open to trying new things, grin
Re: Is There Anything Wrong In Eating Dog Meat? by Aderemicharles(m): 2:23pm On Mar 14, 2013
I have waited for dis day to come. No be only calabar sabi eat dog meat. Well 4 does of u who are not pertakers of DOG MEAT,u are missing seriously.I have tasted almost all eatable meat, no 1 as DOG MEAT.I advice u try it once and if u are not careful DOGs 4 ur area go dey lost. D sweetness of DOG meat make us for our side say woman no dey eat am, but some sturborn women hide taste am, na dem come dey other pass men.
Re: Is There Anything Wrong In Eating Dog Meat? by vanstanzy(m): 2:24pm On Mar 14, 2013
ITbomb: If people could pay transport from Lagos to Calabar just to eat dog meat, then you know it is serious matter.
and I no know wetin dem use, dog meat prepared in calabar is different from anywhere else.
Any Igbo or Yoruba man that enter Calabar carnival, first thing e go ask for is dog meat and if you mistakenly eat am first time, your entire view about dog meat will change forever.
But dont you ever go near where they are killing it

God forbid! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Is There Anything Wrong In Eating Dog Meat? by Nobody: 2:26pm On Mar 14, 2013
karpentar:

Try human meat. It's the best.

Clifford orji's successor! cry
Re: Is There Anything Wrong In Eating Dog Meat? by konkocious(m): 2:26pm On Mar 14, 2013
Lokili/404 with palm-wine...#swinglow sweet chariot# make I ask my oga on top...
Re: Is There Anything Wrong In Eating Dog Meat? by AZeD1(m): 2:28pm On Mar 14, 2013
I'd rather stick with chicken
Re: Is There Anything Wrong In Eating Dog Meat? by equily(m): 2:33pm On Mar 14, 2013
No meat swt rch peogeot404(dogmeat) eat n b nourish ,,,,,,,,testimonies evrywere
Re: Is There Anything Wrong In Eating Dog Meat? by zoologist(m): 2:34pm On Mar 14, 2013
eyenCalabar: What is actually the problem of eating dog meat? Yesterday, a NL member complained of his American bulldog from South Africa missing and everybody were pointing accusing fingers at Calabar people. I was just laughing as I read through the pages. I couldn't even comment.

Yes, we eat dog but not that type that looks like a human being and very ugly. Let me put you in the light, dog meat is the best meat ever. Just that you have not tasted it before so you'll want to argue with that. People that have knows. It is very delicious and I tell you brothers and sisters, if you've not tasted it before, you are missing big time. You wanna try? Well, when next you visit Calabar, ask anybody to direct you to Atimbo after Navy Barracks. That's where we have the dog meat hotspot. You'll be amaze. You'll see that it's not only a Calabar thing. Even the Abokis we have around, they'll just pack their Mack Truck after a hectic day carrying cement from UNICEM to enjoy with us. We have taught them and now they are enjoying their lives. After eating, the sweetness would just be sparking in their brains and they'll be calling our girls " nyariya" . To crown it all, this is even the secret we always deliver in our "home work" very well. You wanna try me? Just like dog strength in running, so we'll run you ad-infinitum. grin grin grin So stop the stigmatization and jealousy because it won't stop us from enjoying our dog meat anyday anytime.

And am challenging you all beginning from Seun to give yourself a trial today. That Seun that his face is always looking like a 10yr old after taking dog meat, he'll be very bold just as dogs are always very bold. Lolz (just joking o abeg Seun before u'll ban me o). grin Well, to cut the long story short friends, just give yourself a trial and you'll be convinced then confession would follow that dog meat is indeed great. May dogs never run dry in our land.

#ProudDogEater grin grin grin

Dats y u guys r lyk dogs
Re: Is There Anything Wrong In Eating Dog Meat? by vanstanzy(m): 2:35pm On Mar 14, 2013
V-lyrics:
Op poster u ar wrong... Dog meat isnt d sweetest... Here in abia state we eat dried human meat called ajuri. Only for elders... Give it a try and u would c d difference.

That's even worse. What's wrong with u people This is Terrible! Now am gonna have indigestion. O, my poor stomach! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Re: Is There Anything Wrong In Eating Dog Meat? by Nobody: 2:37pm On Mar 14, 2013
This op, you'r very funny oh...Lol...

And i must say, you'r a very good writer too..
Re: Is There Anything Wrong In Eating Dog Meat? by Pidivine: 2:38pm On Mar 14, 2013
The moment you eat dog meat, your sex drive will get so high that if you are not careful you may end up commiting sex sins if you are not married. I noticed it so I decided to stop. Spiritually it is not good.
Re: Is There Anything Wrong In Eating Dog Meat? by seunny4lif(m): 2:39pm On Mar 14, 2013
Fhemmmy: I remember my father telling us the stories of how he ate it at ONDO . . . He used to boast that he would never eat dog's meat, but one day went to restaurant with his friends in ONDO State, the friends planned it and they were all served a dog meat, the old man don finish the food and licked his fingers too before he was told he had downloaded pounded yam with dog's (404) meat . . . So knowingly, I will NEVER eat it.
That is my state and u can't resist both pork and dog meat ooooo....Pork meat the roasted ones and dog meat the fried ones....
Re: Is There Anything Wrong In Eating Dog Meat? by equily(m): 2:40pm On Mar 14, 2013
My favourite gash meatsmileycheesywink:p so swt ..............if u r a full member RAISE UR FLAG UP............bravo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Is There Anything Wrong In Eating Dog Meat? by dnawah(m): 2:41pm On Mar 14, 2013
D way i lik dogs can't mak me eat it.but i ate it sometimes unknowly.i learn dat it parts hav names.e.g d tail is called d wipper,d heart is d engine block,d legS d gears,my guy tell us d rest nagrin
Re: Is There Anything Wrong In Eating Dog Meat? by seunny4lif(m): 2:41pm On Mar 14, 2013
ighoosagie: If u can eat dog ,it means u can also eat human being, because dog is man's best friend
Abeg make I hear word joor....If u no get anything to talk...
Re: Is There Anything Wrong In Eating Dog Meat? by TableLeg(m): 2:42pm On Mar 14, 2013
Pukes ..... and legs it far ... far away from thread!
Re: Is There Anything Wrong In Eating Dog Meat? by vanstanzy(m): 2:43pm On Mar 14, 2013
Like play like play una don dey promote Dog meat shey NOW LET ME SOUND THIS WARNING, "IF I SEE ANY CALABAR MAN

(MAN, WOMAN, CHILD, DEMON) NEAR MY FULL-BREED CAUCASIAN, I WILL SLICE THAT PERSON IN HALF! angry angry angry" and report myself

to the police. Cause i know i'll get away with this JUST killing. Make una no try me o, abeg. angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Is There Anything Wrong In Eating Dog Meat? by seunny4lif(m): 2:43pm On Mar 14, 2013
ITbomb: If people could pay transport from Lagos to Calabar just to eat dog meat, then you know it is serious matter.
and I no know wetin dem use, dog meat prepared in calabar is different from anywhere else.
Any Igbo or Yoruba man that enter Calabar carnival, first thing e go ask for is dog meat and if you mistakenly eat am first time, your entire view about dog meat will change forever.
But dont you ever go near where they are killing it
Hate the odour when cooking it becos the smell na die bt after tht I can join in action of frying...
Re: Is There Anything Wrong In Eating Dog Meat? by buskeske: 2:44pm On Mar 14, 2013
@op abeg this dog place you are talking about,
Is it the bamboo place where they sell palmy on
Ur way to akpabuyo after the naval base? Hope say
no be dogmeat I dey eat
There they think say na bushmeat o?
Re: Is There Anything Wrong In Eating Dog Meat? by seunny4lif(m): 2:46pm On Mar 14, 2013
flames77: pls,if you are a Christian,you need to know what the Holy Bible says about it,Read Leviticus 11,and remember.....The Bible says"my people perish because the lack knowledge".
Pls,do u attend christ embassy church??Just asking becos tht is the only verse dem knw for bible....Pls,read ur bible from matthew to revelation then comeback or shutup ur mouth....
Re: Is There Anything Wrong In Eating Dog Meat? by JoanJohnson(f): 2:50pm On Mar 14, 2013
eyenCalabar: What is actually the problem of eating dog meat? Yesterday, a NL member complained of his American bulldog from South Africa missing and everybody were pointing accusing fingers at Calabar people. I was just laughing as I read through the pages. I couldn't even comment.

Yes, we eat dog but not that type that looks like a human being and very ugly. Let me put you in the light, dog meat is the best meat ever. Just that you have not tasted it before so you'll want to argue with that. People that have knows. It is very delicious and I tell you brothers and sisters, if you've not tasted it before, you are missing big time. You wanna try? Well, when next you visit Calabar, ask anybody to direct you to Atimbo after Navy Barracks. That's where we have the dog meat hotspot. You'll be amaze. You'll see that it's not only a Calabar thing. Even the Abokis we have around, they'll just pack their Mack Truck after a hectic day carrying cement from UNICEM to enjoy with us. We have taught them and now they are enjoying their lives. After eating, the sweetness would just be sparking in their brains and they'll be calling our girls " nyariya" . To crown it all, this is even the secret we always deliver in our "home work" very well. You wanna try me? Just like dog strength in running, so we'll run you ad-infinitum. grin grin grin So stop the stigmatization and jealousy because it won't stop us from enjoying our dog meat anyday anytime.

And am challenging you all beginning from Seun to give yourself a trial today. That Seun that his face is always looking like a 10yr old after taking dog meat, he'll be very bold just as dogs are always very bold. Lolz (just joking o abeg Seun before u'll ban me o). grin Well, to cut the long story short friends, just give yourself a trial and you'll be convinced then confession would follow that dog meat is indeed great. May dogs never run dry in our land.

#ProudDogEater grin grin grin

Am frm Akwa Ibom, and i av never tasted dog meat and will never taste it but i've bin to Atimbo to eat plantain several times. That place is a spot i tell you.
Re: Is There Anything Wrong In Eating Dog Meat? by dickhardener: 2:50pm On Mar 14, 2013
ItsModella:
beef, chicken, turkey, pork, ham, bacon, fish and some other seafood, lamb, goat meat....yeah, that's about it.
bush girl!!!! So u don't know ham, pork, bacon are d same thing. Kpako wey wan form butty.

1 Like

Re: Is There Anything Wrong In Eating Dog Meat? by eyenCalabar(m): 2:51pm On Mar 14, 2013
IIIIxRoyalxIIII: And These Brothas chowing down on these Cats and Dogs, are not from our modern world

Transported Souls from the Iron Age of Man.

Or Chinese People. Suffice to say Either, Or.

Rebirth of SimonAndal.
Re: Is There Anything Wrong In Eating Dog Meat? by Reference(m): 2:56pm On Mar 14, 2013
Understand its healthy, low fat meat but guys, I just can't bring myself to touch that thing. Even if my heart receives it my mind will command my innards to expel it. But I can't fault those who indulge. It just another animal.
Re: Is There Anything Wrong In Eating Dog Meat? by Nobody: 2:59pm On Mar 14, 2013
dick hardener: bush girl!!!! So u don't know ham, pork, bacon is d same thing. Kpako wey wan form butty.
bush thing!! they all come from pig but they are very different.
Pork is pork, unsalted pig meat.
Bacon and Ham are specific cuts. Bacon is meat from the belly of the pig hence the fatty nature. Ham is meat from the legs (thighs)and it has a very distinctive flavor.
Re: Is There Anything Wrong In Eating Dog Meat? by buskeske: 2:59pm On Mar 14, 2013
Joan Johnson:

Am frm Akwa Ibom, and i av never tasted dog meat and will never taste it but i've bin to Atimbo to eat plantain several times. That place is a spot i tell you.

My sister the plantain with bushmeat and ntong soup na one in town,
Com wash am down with palmwine. I love akwa/cross people because of their
Food o
Re: Is There Anything Wrong In Eating Dog Meat? by eyenCalabar(m): 3:01pm On Mar 14, 2013
buskeske: @op abeg this dog place you are talking about,
no be dogmeat I dey eat

So you've been there and you are here asking questions eh... Tell your experience to the house pls. That's the dog zone. cheesy
Re: Is There Anything Wrong In Eating Dog Meat? by chakula: 3:01pm On Mar 14, 2013
grin grin The Op sound like a benue inhabitant.
Re: Is There Anything Wrong In Eating Dog Meat? by Reference(m): 3:01pm On Mar 14, 2013
buskeske: @op abeg this dog place you are talking about,
no be dogmeat I dey eat

Man. You're done. If you chow on bush meat in Calabar you are either eating man's best friend or man's closest relation. The latter is a state crime and you can do time for it. In Canaan stick to suya if you must.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

10 Minutes Vegetable Sauce For Rice Or Yam / How Much Do You Spend On Food Daily / Is It Wrong To Drink Garri On Xmas Day?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.