Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,379 members, 7,958,046 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 08:02 AM

Okorocha Is A Failure - PDP - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okorocha Is A Failure - PDP (10256 Views)

16 Years Of Failure: Pdp's 6 Steps To Redemption / Fashola’s Tenure, A Failure –PDP / OMG! Okorocha Is Evil - By Morakinyo Olugbiji (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okorocha Is A Failure - PDP by Nobody: 9:44am On Mar 04, 2013
lynpetra: This is a case of Samson and Golaith.Gov Okorocha na Samson... cheesy
Samson and Goliath? U dey read ur bible upside down?

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Is A Failure - PDP by An0nimus: 9:52am On Mar 04, 2013
Ozin:
u beat me to it grin
Re: Okorocha Is A Failure - PDP by Nobody: 9:53am On Mar 04, 2013
Ozin:

I don fuuuck up oooooo
Re: Okorocha Is A Failure - PDP by Newcrescent(m): 9:59am On Mar 04, 2013
GARRI (x7):

www.vanguardngr.com/2013/03/merger-fall-out-youre-a-failure-pdp-tells-okorocha/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter

Who is this rented Gorilla of a retired colonel. We all know the giant strides this Governor has taken to catapult development of the state which is evident in all spheres.

Ops, pls always shut-off comments like that b'cos it might heat-up the polity.
Re: Okorocha Is A Failure - PDP by omeiz93: 10:05am On Mar 04, 2013
Your eyes might be deceiving you, since okorocha joined d mega party, people destroy people (pdp) has bn in a state of unrest, resons best kown to dem. If pdp said okorocha is a failure, what are they?. It is just like a fish asking d corocodile what it is doing inside water. God bless all of you.
Re: Okorocha Is A Failure - PDP by mrofficial2(m): 10:14am On Mar 04, 2013
lynpetra: This is a case of Samson David and Golaith.Gov Okorocha na Samson David... cheesy

Correct your post before you get more quotes ooo.
Re: Okorocha Is A Failure - PDP by Biafrarep(m): 10:16am On Mar 04, 2013
gregg2: Obj was so on point in his assessment of Okorocha.
He's been a very huge dissappointment to the people
of Imo state.
Who the hell is Obasanjo to talk about development? Is it the same Obasanjo that squandered our collective patrimony or a name sake? this is disgusting! God punish the devil!
Re: Okorocha Is A Failure - PDP by Nobody: 10:19am On Mar 04, 2013
Like the war of acusations and counter acusations may be it wud help our govs to improve.
Re: Okorocha Is A Failure - PDP by fagin1982(m): 10:20am On Mar 04, 2013
Okorocha is a Demagogue..a dreamer...He has nothing to offer both to PDP ,APC or APGA ...He is just occupying space for nothing
Re: Okorocha Is A Failure - PDP by Nobody: 10:36am On Mar 04, 2013
PDP don't cry me a river but cry me a lagoon. The most wicked party in the world. if rochas is a failure, hahahahahaha i dno't know what to call you PDP. Why not concentrate on revoking certificates from ABSU.
Re: Okorocha Is A Failure - PDP by anyicom(m): 10:40am On Mar 04, 2013
Okorocha is a real failure. He is busy going on publicity blitz, no single project delivered. owing contractors. I warned people during the elcetions now they can see. The man has FAILED. I was in Owerri over the weekend, nothing is happening there.
Re: Okorocha Is A Failure - PDP by Biafrarep(m): 10:51am On Mar 04, 2013
I am a bonafide indegin of Imo state and God forbid that I would be a sycophant but truth be told, Imo state has never had it so good since the time of Dee Sam, from Owerri to Orlu and Okigwe down to the rural areas, you will see massive developmental projects going on, this leaves me wondering were on earth Rochas is getting the money he is using to execute them. Is Imo state this rich and if we are why didn't the previous PDP governors do anything tangible? Nigerians are no longer gulible and ignorant and Imo has got enlightened citizens that can not be easily decieved. This is the begining of the end for PDP!

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Is A Failure - PDP by asha80(m): 11:15am On Mar 04, 2013
Biafra rep: I am a bonafide indegin of Imo state and God forbid that I would be a sycophant but truth be told, Imo state has never had it so good since the time of Dee Sam, from Owerri to Orlu and Okigwe down to the rural areas, you will see massive developmental projects going on, this leaves me wondering were on earth Rochas is getting the money he is using to execute them. Is Imo state this rich and if we are why didn't the previous PDP governors do anything tangible? Nigerians are no longer gulible and ignorant and Imo has got enlightened citizens that can not be easily decieved. This is the begining of the end for PDP!
the person who posted above you says the governor is doing nothing.
Re: Okorocha Is A Failure - PDP by Okijajuju1(m): 11:20am On Mar 04, 2013
asha 80: the person who posted above you says the governor is doing nothing.

I also say the Governor has done nothing excep built street gates, paint roads, bought and eaten roadside corn, banned the speaking of engligh by all traditional rulers, banned sirens for all except him, fought for chair in Anambra State, Beaten a female Imo Senator in Public and Opened Ibari Ogwa (The biggest beer Palour in the east).

Also sold APGA (An Igbo Political Party) to Ndi Ugwu and Ndi Ofe mmanu for less than 2 pieces of silver...
Re: Okorocha Is A Failure - PDP by drlaykay(m): 11:27am On Mar 04, 2013
PDP sha! grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Okorocha Is A Failure - PDP by vanstanzy(m): 11:36am On Mar 04, 2013
PDP accused Okorocha of squandering the goodwill and support of the people by failing to deliver any tangible project nearly two years after he assumed office, regretting that they made a big mistake in entrusting the state to the governor.

The bolded above seems so familiar undecided undecided... but of course! grin grin grin Its what the PDP led govt have been known for

since 1999. How come they are now apportioning the same line to someone in APGA? Beats me! undecided
Re: Okorocha Is A Failure - PDP by asha80(m): 11:41am On Mar 04, 2013
Okija_juju:

I also say the Governor has done nothing excep built street gates, paint roads, bought and eaten roadside corn, banned the speaking of engligh by all traditional rulers, banned sirens for all except him, fought for chair in Anambra State, Beaten a female Imo Senator in Public and Opened Ibari Ogwa (The biggest beer Palour in the east).

Also sold APGA (An Igbo Political Party) to Ndi Ugwu and Ndi Ofe mmanu for less than 2 pieces of silver...
funny but i am actually more interested in biafrarep reply.
Re: Okorocha Is A Failure - PDP by asha80(m): 11:42am On Mar 04, 2013
Okija_juju:

Re: Okorocha Is A Failure - PDP by vanstanzy(m): 11:48am On Mar 04, 2013
Ozin:

No, his Bible is rightside-up. He just reads his bible standing on his head. grin grin grin
Re: Okorocha Is A Failure - PDP by vanstanzy(m): 11:55am On Mar 04, 2013
Biafra rep: I am a bonafide indegin of Imo state and God forbid that I would be a sycophant but truth be told, Imo state has never had it so good since the time of Dee Sam, from Owerri to Orlu and Okigwe down to the rural areas, you will see massive developmental projects going on, this leaves me wondering were on earth Rochas is getting the money he is using to execute them. Is Imo state this rich and if we are why didn't the previous PDP governors do anything tangible? Nigerians are no longer gulible and ignorant and Imo has got enlightened citizens that can not be easily decieved. This is the begining of the end for PDP!

Told them abeg! grin grin grin Is it true that for the first time in a very long time, Rochas paid bursary to Imo state

indigenes. Am an Imolite and need to confirm this. smiley But one thing is for certain Rochas is doing well, while PDP is

doing "sinkhole!" grin
Re: Okorocha Is A Failure - PDP by Urine: 12:04pm On Mar 04, 2013
mens dept: LMAO.. PDP calling Okorocha a failure after 1 years as governor when they had 12 years of misrule.

"The day will come when the people shall wake up from their hand clapping wine ur waste ways and slice the tongues of the corrupt politicians and their spokespersons"

Richard 2008

Bros,you are too much.
Re: Okorocha Is A Failure - PDP by drnoel: 12:50pm On Mar 04, 2013
mens dept: LMAO.. PDP calling Okorocha a failure after 1 years as governor when they had 12 years of misrule.

"The day will come when the people shall wake up from their hand clapping wine ur waste ways and slice the tongues of the corrupt politicians and their spokespersons"

Richard 2008
Can't agree more. If u doubt go and look at changes the man is doing to his state and compare to that to what PDP has achieved in 12 years.
Re: Okorocha Is A Failure - PDP by asha80(m): 1:46pm On Mar 04, 2013
drnoel:
Can't agree more. If u doubt go and look at changes the man is doing to his state and compare to that to what PDP has achieved in 12 years.
that is strange coming from you.
Re: Okorocha Is A Failure - PDP by gboodoo(m): 2:13pm On Mar 04, 2013
if pdp is callin okorocha a failure dat means he has done exceedinly well. pdp only attack u wen u re surpassin xpectation.
Re: Okorocha Is A Failure - PDP by obicentlis: 2:15pm On Mar 04, 2013
pastor mmadu: True talk...Rochas is just gallivanting, politicking,touting a̲̅ηϑ fighting at a slight chance wen he can't boast of any single project in 2yrs. Fellow nairalanders, if yσυ knw imo a̲̅ηϑ knws any project Rochas have completed, pls do tell m̶̥̊e cos I stand to be directed if æm not right. Cos Ohakim might be beta dan him.
As Nwa afo Imo State, Owelle Rochas Okorocha(though he is owing me) has complete owerri city school at wethdral road, imo hero square close to concorde hotel, commissioners quarters, morethan 1000kms of road in owerri, okigwe and Orlu. Built european standard schools in 306 INEC wards. 27 general hospitals, killing of PDP in Imo state that's the most important one. Just the few I saw wen I went home last week.
Re: Okorocha Is A Failure - PDP by obicentlis: 2:16pm On Mar 04, 2013
pastor mmadu: True talk...Rochas is just gallivanting, politicking,touting a̲̅ηϑ fighting at a slight chance wen he can't boast of any single project in 2yrs. Fellow nairalanders, if yσυ knw imo a̲̅ηϑ knws any project Rochas have completed, pls do tell m̶̥̊e cos I stand to be directed if æm not right. Cos Ohakim might be beta dan him.
As Nwa afo Imo State, Owelle Rochas Okorocha(though he is owing me) has complete owerri city school at wethdral road, imo hero square close to concorde hotel, commissioners quarters, morethan 1000kms of road in owerri, okigwe and Orlu. Built european standard schools in 306 INEC wards. 27 general hospitals, killing of PDP in Imo state that's the most important one. Just the few I saw wen I went home last week.
Re: Okorocha Is A Failure - PDP by mygee33(m): 2:26pm On Mar 04, 2013
Okorocha might not be the best but he sure is better than the best PDP govt we ve seen in IMO.
He might have his failures in ADMINISTRATION but he sure has DISTINCTION in his zeal and love to work for his people. And for that, his people will always love him.
Na FEAR de catch PDP so
Re: Okorocha Is A Failure - PDP by asha80(m): 2:28pm On Mar 04, 2013
obicentlis:
guy stop the propaganda.he has only completed one out of 305 schools that he said he would build.also stop the talk about 1000km being completed as it is highly untrue.ditto the general hosptals .
Re: Okorocha Is A Failure - PDP by mygee33(m): 2:36pm On Mar 04, 2013
THe amount of road projects already COMPLETED but Okorcha in 18months will only marvel you. The ones that re ongoing (I still wonder how IMO will be if the re all completed) PDP cannot comprehend.
Biafra rep: I am a bonafide indegin of Imo state and God forbid that I would be a sycophant but truth be told, Imo state has never had it so good since the time of Dee Sam, from Owerri to Orlu and Okigwe down to the rural areas, you will see massive developmental projects going on, this leaves me wondering were on earth Rochas is getting the money he is using to execute them. Is Imo state this rich and if we are why didn't the previous PDP governors do anything tangible? This is the begining of the end for PDP!
I totally agree with you. Come 2015, we ll beg him to continue working.lol
Re: Okorocha Is A Failure - PDP by Nobody: 2:53pm On Mar 04, 2013
PointB: I would call him a failure too if he doesn't complete most of the projects he started in Imo State and doesn' get anything substantial from his romance with APC. Until then, I keep my fingers crossed, lip sealed.
We are together on this.
Re: Okorocha Is A Failure - PDP by Nobody: 2:57pm On Mar 04, 2013
wat re the PDP achievements in other states of which they re still controlling. undecided
Re: Okorocha Is A Failure - PDP by Od31(m): 3:18pm On Mar 04, 2013
Only one year una dey call am failure, when PDP rule for 12 years, with nothing much to show, una no call them failure. Na wah for some nigerians. The man dey try. Tuition fees drastically reduced abi free education sef wey the man give Imo indigens, follow by the other projects that is going oh. Most projects will take more that one yr finish so why in a hurry to call him a failure.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Quest For Money Collapsed Fresh PDP / Seven Personal Characteristics Of A Good Leader / Trailer Plunges In To River Killing 27

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.