Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,951 members, 7,835,172 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:36 AM

67yr Old Woman Found Dead In SA After Meeting With Nigerian Man She Met Online - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 67yr Old Woman Found Dead In SA After Meeting With Nigerian Man She Met Online (790 Views)

Married Man Found Dead In Hotel Room After Lodging With Girlfriend (picture) / Lagos Babe Scams Guy She Met On Twitter / How A Married Man She Met On BBM Almost Killed Her With Sex And Drugged Drinks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

67yr Old Woman Found Dead In SA After Meeting With Nigerian Man She Met Online by Afriface: 11:22am On Mar 04, 2013
Below is how WA is reporting it...

A widowed grandmother who travelled to South Africa to marry the man she loved has been found dead under suspicious circumstances in a Johannesburg guest house.

West Australian woman Jette Jacobs, 67 (pictured left), was found in February, two days after she met up with a man calling himself Jesse Orowo Omokoh, 28. (pictured right)

The pair had met on an online dating website.

Ms Jacobs had travelled to Africa to meet the Nigerian before, in a long distance relationship spanning three years and seeing the widow part with $200,000.

But this time they were to be married. She wanted to settle in Nigeria. Her children had begged her to stay in WA. Her body was discovered in her rented villa by South African police on February 9.

Mr Omokoh, who would report to being the last person to see her alive, vanished after speaking to police.

One of Ms Jacobs' six children, who did not want to be identified, told 6PR radio in Perth on Monday her mother had been to South Africa four times, initially to meet another man.

"She wasn't naive when it came to other countries, we lived in Malaysia for many years," she said.
When the woman's brother received a phone call from a South African guest house, the siblings who had warned their mother against what they believed was a scam relationship, were in disbelief.
"I thought it was a hoax and I wouldn't believe that my mother had actually passed so I rang the consulate," the woman said.

See the rest of the story at http://tundeola..com/2013/03/67yr-old-grandma-found-dead-in-sa-after.htm

Re: 67yr Old Woman Found Dead In SA After Meeting With Nigerian Man She Met Online by madone: 12:13pm On Mar 04, 2013
Hw this kind tin go come happen to person mama like this naw e.so as old as she is she still likes fantasy . And wati make am tink say that guy ll gree marry her
Re: 67yr Old Woman Found Dead In SA After Meeting With Nigerian Man She Met Online by Nobody: 1:31pm On Mar 04, 2013
I know where this is heading to.

I will keep watching.
Re: 67yr Old Woman Found Dead In SA After Meeting With Nigerian Man She Met Online by Nobody: 3:36pm On Mar 04, 2013
Probably she couldn't withstand the sexx drive of an African man ! RIP Grandma.
Re: 67yr Old Woman Found Dead In SA After Meeting With Nigerian Man She Met Online by Afriface: 5:56pm On Mar 04, 2013
lol..ya right!

(1) (Reply)

How To Kn0w She Is Lying / 9 Lies Women Tell / Hiding Money From Your Husband, Pls I Need Your Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.