Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,840 members, 7,810,237 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:23 AM

Why Doesnt TB Joshua Tell Us How To Catch Boko Haram? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Doesnt TB Joshua Tell Us How To Catch Boko Haram? (977 Views)

Conrad Mbewe Accuses TB Joshua Of Demonic Predictions & Fake Prophecies / Prophet Tb Joshua 2014 Prophecy About APC & PDP / Why Doesnt Paul Quote Jesus? Have Been Thinking! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Doesnt TB Joshua Tell Us How To Catch Boko Haram? by Kizuba: 3:24pm On Mar 04, 2013
Dear people

i have always wonder why this man doesnt tell us how to catch boko haram or at least forcast one of their bombings so people can run for their lives.
Instead he is talking about football, not to undermind the game but who will die if Nigeria does not win a match or a cup?
Since he is representing the Prince of Peace why doesnt he go to the Niger-Delta area and change the peoples hearts sothey can come to the table and discuss peaceful resolutions to the problem?
There are so many problems plaguing our country and yet he spends time on football which is by the way.
next time is online with God i suggest he makes himself useful to us by asking questions and getting visions that can help the nation prosper.
Just my opinion no offence to his faithful (because am not one of them)
Re: Why Doesnt TB Joshua Tell Us How To Catch Boko Haram? by ULSHERLAN(m): 4:05pm On Mar 04, 2013
When T.B Joshua become CIA abi na FBI d MOG don become.
Re: Why Doesnt TB Joshua Tell Us How To Catch Boko Haram? by pheyikemi: 4:20pm On Mar 04, 2013
ULSHERLAN: When T.B Joshua become CIA abi na FBI d MOG don become.
I taya 4d op o
Re: Why Doesnt TB Joshua Tell Us How To Catch Boko Haram? by Kizuba: 4:58pm On Mar 04, 2013
from what i undertstand he has "Visions" so why are the visions not concerning pertinent issues plaguing our nation?
is he a football forecaster ? since he is not a CIA or FBI? is death and hunger not more relevant?
Guys please let us stop and think for a while and ask ourselves serious questions about the direction of his Visions.
Re: Why Doesnt TB Joshua Tell Us How To Catch Boko Haram? by MacDaddy01: 6:30pm On Mar 04, 2013
Kizuba: from what i undertstand he has "Visions" so why are the visions not concerning pertinent issues plaguing our nation?
is he a football forecaster ? since he is not a CIA or FBI? is death and hunger not more relevant?
Guys please let us stop and think for a while and ask ourselves serious questions about the direction of his Visions.

Dont mind the sheeps.

T.B. Joshua knows that he has nothing and so,, he predicts vague things about important people and football for marketing purposes. He is a fraud like many other MOGS
Re: Why Doesnt TB Joshua Tell Us How To Catch Boko Haram? by ooman(m): 6:35pm On Mar 04, 2013
the guy just keep getting his guesses wrong. that is all
Re: Why Doesnt TB Joshua Tell Us How To Catch Boko Haram? by Nobody: 6:47pm On Mar 04, 2013
ULSHERLAN: When T.B Joshua become CIA abi na FBI d MOG don become.
Is he FIFA or referee?

Kizuba: from what i undertstand he has "Visions" so why are the visions not concerning pertinent issues plaguing our nation?

aaaah, a problem for most christians

(1) (Reply)

T C / Senetor Ahmed Sani Yariman Bakura Replies His Enemies. / DID YOU EVER COME ACROSS THIS MESSAGE "Send This if not" ???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.