Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,846 members, 7,810,260 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:22 AM

Common Diseases In Nigeria And How To Prevent Them - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Common Diseases In Nigeria And How To Prevent Them (23419 Views)

How To Prevent Lassa Fever In Picture / Small Animals And Insects That Cause Big And Deadly Diseases / 6 Most Common Diseases In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Common Diseases In Nigeria And How To Prevent Them by Bryancrox(m): 9:36pm On Mar 04, 2013
sheyie2007: Lapalapa lori omode... how do we prevent this lipsrsealed
use kerosine nd blue omo 2 bath 4 2 weeks yhu wil c d wondas...Fine skin
Re: Common Diseases In Nigeria And How To Prevent Them by redcliff: 9:38pm On Mar 04, 2013
Trigger Happy: One common and popular disease is FASHOLA

This guy na trader for ladipo. Loolz.
Re: Common Diseases In Nigeria And How To Prevent Them by Nobody: 9:39pm On Mar 04, 2013
Tot they use to say Illeteracy is a disease? undecided
Re: Common Diseases In Nigeria And How To Prevent Them by oniwo(m): 9:43pm On Mar 04, 2013
Bryancrox: use kerosine nd blue omo 2 bath 4 2 weeks yhu wil c d wondas...Fine skin

Say na kero & blue powder they take cure yours
Re: Common Diseases In Nigeria And How To Prevent Them by goodgood2(m): 9:46pm On Mar 04, 2013
[quote author=tellwisdomIm more interested on how to make money angry angry if u don't remain healthy, making money would be d last thing on ya mind. Seek ye first health and money will be added unto you,
Re: Common Diseases In Nigeria And How To Prevent Them by lawizle(m): 9:50pm On Mar 04, 2013
sheyie2007: Lapalapa lori omode... how do we prevent this lipsrsealed

Omo ake ni o grin
Re: Common Diseases In Nigeria And How To Prevent Them by lawizle(m): 9:52pm On Mar 04, 2013
the_ripper: Wetin dis ajasekpokikpoki wey Yoruba pple dey hawk up and down dey cure sef?

Na for retarded pips
Re: Common Diseases In Nigeria And How To Prevent Them by lawizle(m): 9:55pm On Mar 04, 2013
freemon50:
self-service tdb

Lwkmd! You wan make d tin get 6packs?
Re: Common Diseases In Nigeria And How To Prevent Them by Truckpusher(m): 10:32pm On Mar 04, 2013
The common diseases in Nigeria are thieving elites and polithiefcians
Re: Common Diseases In Nigeria And How To Prevent Them by nke001: 10:39pm On Mar 04, 2013
Nice list you got here, but I must confess that you just forgot the MOST IMPORTANT ONE tagged...
C O R R U P T I O N

As for the solution,
NIGERIANS KNOW BEST!

lipsrsealed
Re: Common Diseases In Nigeria And How To Prevent Them by searay(m): 10:44pm On Mar 04, 2013
And no one mentioned Nairalandititis
Re: Common Diseases In Nigeria And How To Prevent Them by OYINBOGOJU(m): 10:53pm On Mar 04, 2013
Trigger Happy: One common and popular disease is FASHOLA

If Fashola is a disease I Pray it spread faster.....
Re: Common Diseases In Nigeria And How To Prevent Them by rezzy: 11:11pm On Mar 04, 2013
Artistree: I'm just recuperating from malaria fever, and mehn! It's always taken 4 granted but it's actually very deadly. I almost died, just a few days ago.
thank God you are still alive
Re: Common Diseases In Nigeria And How To Prevent Them by 40fied(m): 11:12pm On Mar 04, 2013
victorazy: Wetin Malaria dey do for the list? Why u no put headache too?
mumu.
Re: Common Diseases In Nigeria And How To Prevent Them by guseman(m): 11:58pm On Mar 04, 2013
Thanks @OP...
This is a good info
Re: Common Diseases In Nigeria And How To Prevent Them by akpaulite(m): 12:03am On Mar 05, 2013
Its easier said than done..abegi
Re: Common Diseases In Nigeria And How To Prevent Them by Nobody: 3:14am On Mar 05, 2013
Why can't the government pay good money to fumigate the whole country against mosquitoes every year? It takes billions of Naira every year to get treatment for malaria.
Re: Common Diseases In Nigeria And How To Prevent Them by harlos: 4:10am On Mar 05, 2013
victorazy:

Headache after 2 days no be disease? Bros, na Malaria wey no be disease cuz e haven't killed person I know but Headache did, even Goldie!
All join nani as long as it does not like ur health. But malaria too dey kill if not taking care of, na to introduce another sickness into the body remain.
Lobatan.
Re: Common Diseases In Nigeria And How To Prevent Them by sympathy55(m): 6:57am On Mar 05, 2013
tellwisdom: Im more interested on how to make money angry angry
must you say it here?
Re: Common Diseases In Nigeria And How To Prevent Them by duwell(m): 9:42am On Mar 05, 2013
delors: Common disease (abi na ailment) in naija is jedi jedi - pile and backpain! A product of eating too much rice, yam, garri, sugar, all starchy food! Wake up!

hmmm. My mum is suffering 4rm pile since january. (as in she is down completely, cant do anytin agn)
she has has bin managing d prob since she was about 27yrs. She is 48 naw. D disease runs in dia family.
Its terrible 4 me here. No solution til naw.
Re: Common Diseases In Nigeria And How To Prevent Them by tope33(m): 10:07am On Mar 05, 2013
Money is meaningless wthout good health bro!
tellwisdom: Im more interested on how to make money angry angry
Re: Common Diseases In Nigeria And How To Prevent Them by prettyrich(f): 12:30pm On Mar 05, 2013
Thanks for the info
Re: Common Diseases In Nigeria And How To Prevent Them by prettyrich(f): 12:32pm On Mar 05, 2013
seedord247: yellow and red eyes. How do you prevent it?

By reducing or stoping completly the intake of Ogogoro,Thank me After.
Re: Common Diseases In Nigeria And How To Prevent Them by razznaija(f): 1:36pm On Mar 05, 2013
Another common and popular disease in Nigeria is CORRUPTION.
Re: Common Diseases In Nigeria And How To Prevent Them by razznaija(f): 1:41pm On Mar 05, 2013
seedord247: yellow and red eyes. How do you prevent it?

Put eye drops in your eyes. The air in Nigeria is very dusty and dry (especially when you live in the city)which causes the yellow and red eye color, hope this helps.
Re: Common Diseases In Nigeria And How To Prevent Them by itsmayiela(m): 2:17pm On Mar 05, 2013
the most common disease in nigeria is [size=20pt]POVERTY[/size]
Re: Common Diseases In Nigeria And How To Prevent Them by camcor(m): 3:11pm On Mar 05, 2013
O.O.7:
I dont understand; common disease in Nigeria?
Hmmmmm (thinking).... cant really remember any may be is because I live @ Aso Rock

"Dame Patience Jonathan" your mama at Aso Rock get stomach disorder from food, so who are u that claim ignorance of all the listed common diseases in Nigeria. In Short, u are "fake"
Re: Common Diseases In Nigeria And How To Prevent Them by Triple3Gayanfe(m): 5:37pm On Mar 05, 2013
@ post ,good one kp it up!....@ trigger happy,there is actually a parasite that sounds "FASHOLA",its called FASiOLA hepatica ....lol! well i believe the commonest d6 in Nigeria is CORUPTION!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Health Mistakes You Didn't Know You Were Making / Private Labs In Lagos To Conduct COVID-19 Tests, To Cost Between 40,000-50,400 / The 5 Stages Of Tooth Decay Progression

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.