Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,630 members, 7,809,352 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:13 AM

Tonto Dikeh's Outfit At The Premiere Of “My Life My Damage" - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Tonto Dikeh's Outfit At The Premiere Of “My Life My Damage" (35203 Views)

Annie Idibia's Outfit At MTV Base Party, Hot Or Not? / Jim Iyke's Outfit At Tuface And Annie's Dubai Wedding - Hit Or Miss? / Jim Iyke's Outfit At AMVCA 2013: Hit Or Miss? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Outfit At The Premiere Of “My Life My Damage" by Chanchit: 6:05pm On Mar 05, 2013
Cold..!
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Outfit At The Premiere Of “My Life My Damage" by Nobody: 6:06pm On Mar 05, 2013
ItsModella: would have been hot if those pants were not too damn long angry angry

Why are you getting wrinkles over her fashion choice? She likes it that who and what matters

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Outfit At The Premiere Of “My Life My Damage" by Tolexander: 6:13pm On Mar 05, 2013
i think i need commenting on this autoselection.
Na taekwando she wan fight?
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Outfit At The Premiere Of “My Life My Damage" by Sezua(m): 6:14pm On Mar 05, 2013
seun and his mods nd tonto re avin serious threesomes meetings
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Outfit At The Premiere Of “My Life My Damage" by saaedlee: 6:18pm On Mar 05, 2013
Am so surprised, cuz all em conspiracy bois didn't notice the sign on the right hand in the second picture, instead, it got em talking bout pants, d&I&c&ks n such. Anyway, all am saying is that this girl's gonn be the next big thing, like am or die!!!!

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Outfit At The Premiere Of “My Life My Damage" by free2ryhme: 6:19pm On Mar 05, 2013
COLD AND UGLY
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Outfit At The Premiere Of “My Life My Damage" by fonssy(f): 6:20pm On Mar 05, 2013
Seriously what is it about that her outfit that it should make front page? Were there no other stars that wore better outfits to that premier? There is definately something going on with Tonto Dikeh and Chika Ike and Nairaland.
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Outfit At The Premiere Of “My Life My Damage" by Sezua(m): 6:21pm On Mar 05, 2013
Sezua: seun and his mods nd tonto re avin serious threesomes meetings
y is dis tin censoring my posts na?
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Outfit At The Premiere Of “My Life My Damage" by Sezua(m): 6:24pm On Mar 05, 2013
fonssy: Seriously what is it about that her outfit that it should make front page? Were there no other stars that wore better outfits to that premier? There is definately something going on with Tonto Dikeh and Chika Ike and Nairaland.
dem b seun padi wink wink
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Outfit At The Premiere Of “My Life My Damage" by Tinablack: 6:27pm On Mar 05, 2013
Don't know what she looks like...

She looks like...

Space booked.

Leme find d write word 2 describe her outfit.
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Outfit At The Premiere Of “My Life My Damage" by fonssy(f): 6:29pm On Mar 05, 2013
Sezua:
dem b seun padi wink wink
true talk
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Outfit At The Premiere Of “My Life My Damage" by adexsimply(m): 6:33pm On Mar 05, 2013
dont really undrstand the outfit...but i luv ha anyway.. kiss kiss
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Outfit At The Premiere Of “My Life My Damage" by sammmiey1: 6:37pm On Mar 05, 2013
I'D LIKE TO MEET SEUN,PLUS ANYBODY IN DA HOUSE FIT TEL ME WEATHER E BE MAN OR WOMAN?PHYSIQUE NKAN?
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Outfit At The Premiere Of “My Life My Damage" by elbinmanny(m): 6:38pm On Mar 05, 2013
Who brought this to the front page

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Outfit At The Premiere Of “My Life My Damage" by TableLeg(m): 6:39pm On Mar 05, 2013
Some of this mods will never cease to amaze me ....

Who is the dimwit who promoted this crap to the front page?

Who is the idio...tic dumbas..s?!

Can you please come and explain why this crap is sitting pretty on the front page?!

SMH, this forum is DEADOUT!
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Outfit At The Premiere Of “My Life My Damage" by 1shortblackboy: 6:40pm On Mar 05, 2013
So nigerians don dey call trouser pants now ....... American tins undecided
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Outfit At The Premiere Of “My Life My Damage" by Nobody: 6:44pm On Mar 05, 2013
Table Leg :
Some of this mods will never cease to amaze me ....

Who is the dimwit who promoted this crap to the front page?

Who is the idio...tic dumbas..s?!

Can you please come and explain why this crap is sitting pretty on the front page?!

SMH, this forum is DEADOUT!

Oga, u are risking a ban from the Mods. Calm down.
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Outfit At The Premiere Of “My Life My Damage" by TableLeg(m): 6:51pm On Mar 05, 2013
CFCfan:
Oga, u are risking a ban from the Mods. Calm down.
Boss i dont care ... This Tonto Dike madness has to stop for God's sake!
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Outfit At The Premiere Of “My Life My Damage" by Clemzy16(m): 6:58pm On Mar 05, 2013
NOT HOT! She looks more like a school girl to me.
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Outfit At The Premiere Of “My Life My Damage" by ygenius: 7:06pm On Mar 05, 2013
this thread should be called ogun oorun or bellion 5
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Outfit At The Premiere Of “My Life My Damage" by Oludrex(m): 7:06pm On Mar 05, 2013
yeye4live: dis girl go sweet to service my bed ooh, do any of u kno her numba
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Outfit At The Premiere Of “My Life My Damage" by Nobody: 7:07pm On Mar 05, 2013
I be thermometer
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Outfit At The Premiere Of “My Life My Damage" by bugzylala(m): 7:15pm On Mar 05, 2013
hehehehe.. seems to me she's doing all these stuff lately to get ur attention n mine of course -it's obviously working for her. 1st it was a killer album, n now, killer dressing. pretty girl tho, buh she in this outfit? far frm 'hot' to me Shun. u go fear trouser nah, she for tell us say she wan sweep ground e for bettr.
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Outfit At The Premiere Of “My Life My Damage" by brosdoncome(m): 7:18pm On Mar 05, 2013
ItsModella: would have been hot if those pants were not too damn long angry angry

From what I observed in dis pic is that she looks like someone that didn't brush b4 leaving her house :/
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Outfit At The Premiere Of “My Life My Damage" by Eazeee(m): 7:20pm On Mar 05, 2013
D earlier Mr Seun address this kind of childish display on Nairaland,d beta 4 dis forum. As a Newbie once i enter Nairaland site & d first tin i c on frontpage is dis kind of nonsense,i wil assume d site 2 b a forum 4 kids. Pls Mr Seun,try 2 regulate d activities of ur Mods because important personalities are taken notes of topics here.

CONCERNED MEMBER
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Outfit At The Premiere Of “My Life My Damage" by 0Edward0(m): 7:24pm On Mar 05, 2013
Abeg Tonto na MOD for NL, Seun, Seun, Seun how many times did I call you
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Outfit At The Premiere Of “My Life My Damage" by oniwo(m): 7:25pm On Mar 05, 2013
Okiki_Oluwa: They v started again o.
Check my signature.
#Oda bi pasan. O s'oju bi oju oku.

Se iwori oju oku ri abi monsuari ni iwo ngbe ni.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Outfit At The Premiere Of “My Life My Damage" by ofeseluayakata(m): 7:37pm On Mar 05, 2013
Please stop blaming Seun for the threads on the frontpage. Mukina is responsible for more than 97% of them. In fact, she is responsible for this.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Outfit At The Premiere Of “My Life My Damage" by DDNICE: 7:42pm On Mar 05, 2013
My pple I beg make una no vex o which wan be pant wey I hear every body dey call her trouser abi una dey see something wey I no dey see?
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Outfit At The Premiere Of “My Life My Damage" by missjo(f): 7:55pm On Mar 05, 2013
I used to think customer satisfaction was the number one policy of business but my dear moderators on this forum keep proving time & time again that they care not for what majority of nairaland users think, else how will you explain Tonto pictures earnestly making FP when most of your users don't want it.
Anyway I guess its a nigerian thing to act uncivilized.
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Outfit At The Premiere Of “My Life My Damage" by delors(m): 7:59pm On Mar 05, 2013
NOT HOT!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ekwutousi Criticizes Wearing Of G-String By Ladies / Vivian Nnnebedum Wins Car As She Emerges Most Beautiful Model In Imo / Makeup Transformation Of A Lady With Multiple Tribal Marks On Her Face

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.