Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,770 members, 7,809,965 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:00 PM

Tonto Dikeh's Outfit At The Premiere Of “My Life My Damage" - Fashion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Tonto Dikeh's Outfit At The Premiere Of “My Life My Damage" (35204 Views)

Annie Idibia's Outfit At MTV Base Party, Hot Or Not? / Jim Iyke's Outfit At Tuface And Annie's Dubai Wedding - Hit Or Miss? / Jim Iyke's Outfit At AMVCA 2013: Hit Or Miss? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Outfit At The Premiere Of “My Life My Damage" by jasper7(m): 7:26am On Mar 06, 2013
dis one na crazikally fit. lol. grin stupid song, stupid dress sense
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Outfit At The Premiere Of “My Life My Damage" by gemini35(m): 7:34am On Mar 06, 2013
I saw charles okafo at alabaster yesterday
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Outfit At The Premiere Of “My Life My Damage" by enioladeran: 8:07am On Mar 06, 2013
its cold
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Outfit At The Premiere Of “My Life My Damage" by victorD3: 8:11am On Mar 06, 2013
If they scrape off the make up on face one can actually plaster an entire one bedroom wall.

Btw she's rusting away.
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Outfit At The Premiere Of “My Life My Damage" by AVWENAGHA: 8:14am On Mar 06, 2013
Royal Roy: .

i neva see wen only . da get 24 likes na wao,spits on thread,so angry
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Outfit At The Premiere Of “My Life My Damage" by AVWENAGHA: 8:18am On Mar 06, 2013
deviduff: God punish who put this on frontpage and may ogun ra'pe the person. Toto again?

bros were u forced to comment?
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Outfit At The Premiere Of “My Life My Damage" by onnairaland(f): 8:26am On Mar 06, 2013
Na oversIZe now, haba, waitin, tonto u dey sleep?
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Outfit At The Premiere Of “My Life My Damage" by vm26: 8:54am On Mar 06, 2013
where are her shoes?clumsy!!!!!!and if i remember well well this Tonto gal has a flat ass how dd she pull such an outfit coz it needs a gorgeous body
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Outfit At The Premiere Of “My Life My Damage" by emmacity2: 8:54am On Mar 06, 2013
tonto is not hot abeg, make is go learn 4r babes way hot." Na damage she be"
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Outfit At The Premiere Of “My Life My Damage" by Nobody: 9:43am On Mar 06, 2013
Royal Roy: .
wots the likes about? undecided
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Outfit At The Premiere Of “My Life My Damage" by deviduff(m): 9:55am On Mar 06, 2013
AVWENAGHA:

bros were u forced to comment?
I decided to cos it's annoying that everything about toto dike makes it to front page while more important things don't. I'm sure u won't understand.
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Outfit At The Premiere Of “My Life My Damage" by Nobody: 9:56am On Mar 06, 2013
I propose a Trade

As Captain of Team Usa....I offer team Nigeria the following trade

Kanye West
Kim Kardashian
Wiz Khalifa
Amber Rose

For.....

Tonto Dike
Ayo Adesanya
Nuella Njubigbo
Mercy Johnson...

And to Sweeten the Deal, we will take Denrele off ya Hands for a Pack of Cigaerretes but he must be Aids Tested before leaving the Shore

And he is not Allowed to step on United States Soil with that Bullshit Asss Hairpiece

I believe that's a Fair Trade.

#TeamTonto~ cool

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Outfit At The Premiere Of “My Life My Damage" by deviduff(m): 10:00am On Mar 06, 2013
Alaura-Laura:
I propose a Trade

As Captain of Team Usa....I offer team Nigeria the following trade

Kanye West
Kim Kardashian
Wiz Khalifa
Amber Rose

For.....

Tonto Dike
Ayo Adesanya
Nuella Njubigbo
Mercy Johnson...

And to Sweeten the Deal, we will take Denrele off ya Hands for a Pack of Cigaerretes but he must be Aids Tested before leaving the Shore

And he is not Allowed to step on United States Soil with that Bullshit Asss Hairpiece

I believe that's a Fair Trade.

#TeamTonto~ cool

Please we will be very grateful. So long u can take toto dike and mercy johnson. I don't even know nuella and d other one. As for denrele,we can forgo d cigarettes if u forgo d HIV test
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Outfit At The Premiere Of “My Life My Damage" by adexsimply(m): 3:27pm On Mar 06, 2013
deviduff:
Please we will be very grateful. So long u can take toto dike and mercy johnson. I don't even know nuella and d other one. As for denrele,we can forgo d cigarettes if u forgo d HIV test
grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Outfit At The Premiere Of “My Life My Damage" by Nobody: 3:45pm On Mar 06, 2013
This thread has been closed
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Outfit At The Premiere Of “My Life My Damage" by pauladonis(m): 3:55pm On Mar 06, 2013
Okiki_Oluwa: They v started again o.
Check my signature.
#Oda bi pasan. O s'oju bi oju oku.

See her dress like that of ashewo wey wan follow astronauts fly enter space.
PEOPLE, ALWAYS COMPLAINING, THEY SEE YOU EATING MEAT, THEY SAY U R EATING BONE, U THROW BONE AWAY, THEY STILL SAY U THROW meat AWAY. nawa o, shey na sin if the trouser too long?
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Outfit At The Premiere Of “My Life My Damage" by queendiva: 5:09pm On Mar 06, 2013
She dress stupid shocked
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Outfit At The Premiere Of “My Life My Damage" by Nobody: 8:49pm On Mar 06, 2013
deviduff:

LoL grin

.........Uhhh I dunno...Denrele on American coastlines untested is pretty risky

I guess we will just throw him in Atlanta....nobody won't notice the difference. They all Aids out and Gay as Fhuck anyway.

....How do you not know who Nuella Is??!!?...Finest Nolly Actresses in the Game!!!
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Outfit At The Premiere Of “My Life My Damage" by dollysweet: 9:16pm On Mar 06, 2013
How i wish people can leave her alone for ones. Let her be pleassss
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Outfit At The Premiere Of “My Life My Damage" by Nobody: 6:31am On Mar 07, 2013
:oso tonto can so cover her body dis way? Really surprised.she looks good buh her pants jst too long.
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Outfit At The Premiere Of “My Life My Damage" by estherdim: 8:23am On Mar 07, 2013
Would you like to lose inches instantly? Go from bulging and bumpy to tight and trim - from sagging and shapeless to firm and fantastic - immediately and with no effort! And best of all they are discrete no one will know you’re wearing them! It has a clever panel to help lift your bottom and shape your thighs giving you confidence looking your best. It is perfect to wear underneath your favourite pair of jeans, dress or business suit.

Avaliable size: S, M, L, XL, XXL, XXXL.

Colours avaliable: Black and Beige.

call 08089333107 to order while stock last

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Outfit At The Premiere Of “My Life My Damage" by ecnei(f): 11:20am On Mar 09, 2013
is she going to the moon?
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Outfit At The Premiere Of “My Life My Damage" by leahdee(f): 4:15pm On Apr 22, 2013
hahahahahahaha,Tonto,never cease 2amaze me.Whats it w dat pants?Abi she dey sleep?Looks like.
C how she even make sign w her finger in d pocket.Looks like dis illuminati sign sef.y are my even surprise?Shebi no b Tonto we dey talk abt?Love her though.
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Outfit At The Premiere Of “My Life My Damage" by imygirl(f): 7:21am On May 04, 2013
I love tonto any day anytime.the outfit is cool but just that d pants r long and one can't see d shoes.but all d same I tink she just wanted to do sometin different,dats y she made d pants very long.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ekwutousi Criticizes Wearing Of G-String By Ladies / Vivian Nnnebedum Wins Car As She Emerges Most Beautiful Model In Imo / Makeup Transformation Of A Lady With Multiple Tribal Marks On Her Face

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.