Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,560 members, 7,823,466 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:30 AM

Tonto Dikeh's Outfit At The Premiere Of “My Life My Damage" - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Tonto Dikeh's Outfit At The Premiere Of “My Life My Damage" (35217 Views)

Annie Idibia's Outfit At MTV Base Party, Hot Or Not? / Jim Iyke's Outfit At Tuface And Annie's Dubai Wedding - Hit Or Miss? / Jim Iyke's Outfit At AMVCA 2013: Hit Or Miss? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Outfit At The Premiere Of “My Life My Damage" by nikkyshyne(f): 8:06pm On Mar 05, 2013
Lol. Her feets seems backwards.
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Outfit At The Premiere Of “My Life My Damage" by donpz: 8:08pm On Mar 05, 2013
Which Kind Trouser be that self
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Outfit At The Premiere Of “My Life My Damage" by Nobody: 8:11pm On Mar 05, 2013
it reminds me of one of those strain jackets that they use for mad people i dont know why i think of that
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Outfit At The Premiere Of “My Life My Damage" by Nobody: 8:13pm On Mar 05, 2013
adaobi123: it reminds me of one of those strain jackets that they use for mad people i dont know why i think of that
shocked shocked
Tonto don suffer.
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Outfit At The Premiere Of “My Life My Damage" by Nobody: 8:23pm On Mar 05, 2013
Who lend her that 'oversized' trouser?
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Outfit At The Premiere Of “My Life My Damage" by Nobody: 8:29pm On Mar 05, 2013
CFCfan:
shocked shocked
Tonto don suffer.
grin grin loool its what came to my mind
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Outfit At The Premiere Of “My Life My Damage" by Ifedikaycee(m): 8:36pm On Mar 05, 2013
U go fear trouser nóní,e b lyk sey she wan enta modellin too....lolz
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Outfit At The Premiere Of “My Life My Damage" by specialguest(f): 8:43pm On Mar 05, 2013
Winneygirl: She's preparing to travel to space...don't blame her too much...

Hahhahahahhaha your head dey there. i cant even see her feet. Looks like she was levitating in the first pic
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Outfit At The Premiere Of “My Life My Damage" by Nobody: 8:56pm On Mar 05, 2013
As far as I'm concerned, this girl can make shite hot.
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Outfit At The Premiere Of “My Life My Damage" by chocopearl(f): 8:56pm On Mar 05, 2013
Twas always Annie Idibia wit long pants now Tonto Dike don copy....chai i tire ooo
definately NOT
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Outfit At The Premiere Of “My Life My Damage" by Popowaa: 9:00pm On Mar 05, 2013
Lwkmfh
chrisdstar: She from acting movie enter singing,now e be like say she wan begin play Taikwando.................my hand no dey 4 dis one ooh,cos casualties dey plenty ooh.
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Outfit At The Premiere Of “My Life My Damage" by Popowaa: 9:03pm On Mar 05, 2013
Mr designer,what is wrong in wearing pants to a movie priemiere?
Ejiné: This girl get fashion sense at all?
How can you, as a lady, wear pants to a movie premiere?

I thought magnificent, long-flowing, pearl-drenched gowns would have made a better statement.
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Outfit At The Premiere Of “My Life My Damage" by Nobody: 9:18pm On Mar 05, 2013
ItsModella: would have been hot if those pants were not too damn long angry angry

Ditto. grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Outfit At The Premiere Of “My Life My Damage" by deviduff(m): 9:28pm On Mar 05, 2013
God punish who put this on frontpage and may ogun ra'pe the person. Toto again?
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Outfit At The Premiere Of “My Life My Damage" by Darklite(m): 9:45pm On Mar 05, 2013
huuuuumn

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Outfit At The Premiere Of “My Life My Damage" by sweetgala(m): 9:45pm On Mar 05, 2013
Great cloths but she doesn't fill them in well. Seems they were designed when she had more weight. The trousers are loose around the hips and the burst and neck region of the shirt are same.
I could be wrong thou.. cheesy
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Outfit At The Premiere Of “My Life My Damage" by Nobody: 10:04pm On Mar 05, 2013
So not hot...
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Outfit At The Premiere Of “My Life My Damage" by olusola200: 10:05pm On Mar 05, 2013
go to tiwa savage and learn its just like uniform
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Outfit At The Premiere Of “My Life My Damage" by jossygal(f): 10:06pm On Mar 05, 2013
Obviously tonto 4got 2 go 2 d tailor 2 amend her trouser or she borrowed dem wink grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Outfit At The Premiere Of “My Life My Damage" by doja(m): 10:12pm On Mar 05, 2013
Tonto is depreciating per seconds. She seem to be on some kind of substance. I wish her well.
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Outfit At The Premiere Of “My Life My Damage" by jacintamary: 10:26pm On Mar 05, 2013
she look like an angle,bt i dnt like d colour of her weavon
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Outfit At The Premiere Of “My Life My Damage" by Nobody: 10:29pm On Mar 05, 2013
Hmmmm

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Outfit At The Premiere Of “My Life My Damage" by Thevenine(m): 10:34pm On Mar 05, 2013

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Outfit At The Premiere Of “My Life My Damage" by Blackgold09(f): 10:39pm On Mar 05, 2013
brosdoncome:

From what I observed in dis pic is that she looks like someone that didn't brush b4 leaving her house :/

na wa o
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Outfit At The Premiere Of “My Life My Damage" by OkikiOluwa1(m): 11:36pm On Mar 05, 2013
oniwo:

Se iwori oju oku ri abi monsuari ni iwo ngbe ni.
mo ti rí òkú rí. Nínú Yorùbá film. Òkú ma n make-up bi Tonto Dike. Ojú won á funfun bí eni tó k'oju bo èlùbó.
Ilé wa tún wà légbè 'monsuari'.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Outfit At The Premiere Of “My Life My Damage" by abifoluwa: 11:49pm On Mar 05, 2013
shey awon mods nl o wo wayray?
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Outfit At The Premiere Of “My Life My Damage" by Nobody: 12:34am On Mar 06, 2013
I repented!
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Outfit At The Premiere Of “My Life My Damage" by Nobody: 12:43am On Mar 06, 2013
Damn ya Muafuccaz hate Heavy...14 Likez on a Yawn?
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Outfit At The Premiere Of “My Life My Damage" by Titihoya: 2:46am On Mar 06, 2013
Please moderator, some of us like to come to Nairaland to read about important news about home (Naija) as well converse meaningfully with fellow Naija people and not to have our sensibilities i-n-s-u-l-t-e-d by "Tonto Dike" this & "Tonto Dike" that! I could not help but react this time around. Do not sacrifice the quality of this forum on any platter: if u r getting money to front this lady then s-h-a-m-e on you! Who gives a h-o-o-t about what Tonto Dike wears.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Outfit At The Premiere Of “My Life My Damage" by dapsonlou(m): 4:38am On Mar 06, 2013
she forgot her lace wig at home
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Outfit At The Premiere Of “My Life My Damage" by Nobody: 6:59am On Mar 06, 2013
undecided undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ekwutousi Criticizes Wearing Of G-String By Ladies / Vivian Nnnebedum Wins Car As She Emerges Most Beautiful Model In Imo / Makeup Transformation Of A Lady With Multiple Tribal Marks On Her Face

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.