Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,742 members, 7,824,141 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:17 AM

Ojodu Has The Best Power Supply In Lagos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ojodu Has The Best Power Supply In Lagos (14375 Views)

Power Supply Decline: Share your Experience / Power Supply Is Almost Constant In My Area. Why? What Happened?? / Chimamanda Adichie's NYTimes Article On Nigeria's Epileptic Power Supply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ojodu Has The Best Power Supply In Lagos by arcis: 8:41am On Mar 05, 2013
Sincere 9gerian: Why cant these shameless ACN/APC propagandists post comments about light situation in their own area and allow others to freely do the same? Why do the ACN/APC propagandists try to bully anyone that admits to improved power supply? Why is the ACN/APC propagandists LOSING SLEEP because of the progress we'r seeing in almost every sector? Why is the ACN/APC propagandists anti-progress?
We need answers

Why do u always attack other people. I hav the right to my opinion. We are talking of the whole country and you ar talking about a small area in lagos. That's is rubbish if u don't knw. Go to every state in nigeria and ask abt ur president I bet u, u will run away. Ojodu to d whole nation. Useless pple.

1 Like

Re: Ojodu Has The Best Power Supply In Lagos by arcis: 8:45am On Mar 05, 2013
oddy4real: I stay at Bar Beach Towers, Bishop Oluwole Crescent, Victoria Island and we have light for AT LEAST, 18 hours a day.
In my residence at Oluyole in Ibadan too, the same is obtainable!

Oga, which side for oluyole? Just hear ur self, d whole Ibadan city, you are talking about Oluyole alone. Wake up guy!!!
Re: Ojodu Has The Best Power Supply In Lagos by sammmiey1: 8:56am On Mar 05, 2013
jammyng: No area can truly boast of steady power supply in Nigeria.
No area at all,dey switch on our light 4am in d mornin&turn it off 7am everyday.
Re: Ojodu Has The Best Power Supply In Lagos by dougivilla(m): 8:57am On Mar 05, 2013
jammyng: No area can truly boast of steady power supply in Nigeria.
Thats not true. Ask around. morogbo/Agbara axis has been 22 - 23 hours daily on the average for about 15 months or more now. Pls ask around.
Re: Ojodu Has The Best Power Supply In Lagos by arcis: 9:20am On Mar 05, 2013
U guys should wake up, u cant say because 5 states in naija hav constant (not possible anyway) light, then the whole Nigeria enjoy constant light. We have spent billion of dollar to solve this problem and yet nothing to show off.
Re: Ojodu Has The Best Power Supply In Lagos by thelastPope(m): 9:22am On Mar 05, 2013
akymme: ojodu will always have the best power supply because the deputy governor of lagos state lives there.

That's not true. Ojodu has always had terrible power supply, especially the whole of last year. It just improved recently and like I said before, it is because the transmission station at Berger has been commisioned. There is a new transmission station at Ojodu berger. Most of Ojodu now enjoy good supply.

For the lad that said he lives in alausa and there is no improvement. Please just go to computer village and environs and ask how the power supply is. No need talking too much on NL. There is a massive improvement.

For the guy who said we should not be happy that power has improved. You are a saddist and you cannot make other sad like you. Nobody has said here that they are satisfied with 10hrs or even 23hrs. The whole topic is about monitoring the progress of the power sector and knowing if we should be hopeful or not. The whole topic is about monitoring and gauging governments progress and judging them accordingly. Keep your sadness to yourself. We will be happy if we see improvement and will celebrate it but that doesn't mean we are satisfied. We will simply ask the government to do more. Is the telecom sector perfect 11 years after it started? So why do we celebrate it?
Re: Ojodu Has The Best Power Supply In Lagos by jasmine21(f): 10:42am On Mar 05, 2013
Wetin konsain me with Computer village? Or is computer village alone Ikeja? I'm talking abt where I live in alausa dt power is only 5hrs per day nd u're talking comp village mscheeew! As if Alausa isn't part of ikeja.

A sensible person will never agree with u dat power has improved in d country till he/she has experienced it FIRST HAND!

[quote author=thelastPope]

For the lad that said he lives in alausa and there is no improvement. Please just go to computer village and environs and ask how the power supply is. No need talking too much on NL. There is a massive improvement.
Re: Ojodu Has The Best Power Supply In Lagos by phinter: 10:42am On Mar 05, 2013
Reptyle: Yeah...great improvement. At least we now have between one and two hours of stable electricity every week in Satellite Town, Lagos. undecided

Congrats to Yaba and Ojodu. One day one day, all these "megawatts" I keep hearing about on Nairaland will branch our side too.
Reptyle well said. No hay nada mas(There's nothing more)Satellite Town is hasn't benefited at alllllll.
Re: Ojodu Has The Best Power Supply In Lagos by jasmine21(f): 10:44am On Mar 05, 2013
Wetin konsain me with Computer village? Or is computer
village alone Ikeja? I'm talking abt where I live in alausa that power is only 5hrs per day nd u're talking comp village mscheeew! As if Alausa isn't part of ikeja.

A sensible person will never agree with u dat power has
improved in d country till he/she has experienced it FIRST
HAND!

thelastPope:

That's not true. Ojodu has always had terrible power supply, especially the whole of last year. It just improved recently and like I said before, it is because the transmission station at Berger has been commisioned. There is a new transmission station at Ojodu berger. Most of Ojodu now enjoy good supply.

Re: Ojodu Has The Best Power Supply In Lagos by poca4real(m): 11:07am On Mar 05, 2013
Come to Sanya in Aguda Surulere to experience 24/7 power supply,black out is now an abomination here ooooooo
Re: Ojodu Has The Best Power Supply In Lagos by derommyvent: 11:37am On Mar 05, 2013
Pukkah:

Which area of Ojodu? Sabo or Berger? Omole Estate or River Valley Estate? Or is it Akute road? None of the areas in Ojodu gets up to 21 hours a day.
I stay in ojodu berger (bemil) and i get 21hours daily if not more.
Re: Ojodu Has The Best Power Supply In Lagos by Nobody: 11:47am On Mar 05, 2013
arcis:

Oga, which side for oluyole? Just hear ur self, d whole Ibadan city, you are talking about Oluyole alone. Wake up guy!!!
I see you'v been loitering on this thread, attacking people who admit to improved power supply in their areas and hoping to see more people that will complain of poor power supply.

However, the reality is that power is improving and since you came to this thread to read posts of poor power supply nationwide, you can quietly sneak out now have seen testimonies by the majority that power is improving. Shame on bad belle people!
Re: Ojodu Has The Best Power Supply In Lagos by rchilee: 11:51am On Mar 05, 2013
Pukkah:

Which area of Ojodu? Sabo or Berger? Omole Estate or River Valley Estate? Or is it Akute road? None of the areas in Ojodu gets up to 21 hours a day.
Ojo...wetin? Abeg bros...help me ask am wch area for ojodu o.....I stay for ojodu and last week---light came just once for 2hours! Pple should be very specific....mschew
Re: Ojodu Has The Best Power Supply In Lagos by megastu(m): 12:06pm On Mar 05, 2013
If you are looking for over 21 hours of light, please come to Ajah.
Re: Ojodu Has The Best Power Supply In Lagos by oyasopedotun: 1:46pm On Mar 05, 2013
Guy na big lie be dat oooooo,i stay in ojodu beside frsc,and dey is no light since yesterday night,so where are u seeing ur 21hrs light?
Re: Ojodu Has The Best Power Supply In Lagos by harlos: 2:24pm On Mar 05, 2013
derommy vent: I stay in ojodu berger (bemil) and i get 21hours daily if not more.
u're on point jare
Re: Ojodu Has The Best Power Supply In Lagos by stuhporh: 2:52pm On Mar 05, 2013
Desloaaa: ajah is becoming sometin else nw with terrible electricity supply.too bad.

so bad!tired of running gen everyday when am back from work, and its till morning oh! or else heat will destroy me before morning.
Re: Ojodu Has The Best Power Supply In Lagos by bigass(f): 3:04pm On Mar 05, 2013
I stay in Oke Agbe estate. I enjoy 22hrs of light everyday
Re: Ojodu Has The Best Power Supply In Lagos by suntex95(m): 3:40pm On Mar 05, 2013
It's has been a bit stable 4 2 weeks now.13 hours a day.
Re: Ojodu Has The Best Power Supply In Lagos by BarryX(m): 3:54pm On Mar 05, 2013
Olusosun Ojota ain't doing badly though..I don't bother counting hours
Re: Ojodu Has The Best Power Supply In Lagos by Madasisteve: 4:34pm On Mar 05, 2013
cryYou people should stop coming here to tell lies about improvement on light situation. This will not help anybody, please let tell it as it is, who know the government may just see it and wake up to have mercy on its people and do something fast (like short time emergency plan) about it. If you come here telling lies in other to curry anybody favor, be aware that the cry of babies dyeing of heat rachis every where will be require of you.
THE ELECTRICITY SUPPLY TO ISHERI-IGANDO ROAD AND IT’S ENVIRON HAS GROWN FROM BAD TO WORSE. Can anybody heeeeeeelp? This is really killing.
Re: Ojodu Has The Best Power Supply In Lagos by olusogo: 6:33pm On Mar 05, 2013
This man must have been hired for propaganda by Ojodu PHCN. I live at Raimi Street, Ojodu. I can tell that you are telling lie. The only axis that enjoy more constant supply is "BEMIL" axis OF Ojodu-Abiodun and that is as a result of business interest of BEMIL Company. The owner, a woman, settles PHCN people constantly. She also operate a Mortuary for which PHCN cart away not less than #2million naira every month from the woman. Count yourself lucky for living in that area.
Re: Ojodu Has The Best Power Supply In Lagos by olly4life: 7:03pm On Mar 05, 2013
thelastPope:

For the guy who said we should not be happy that power has improved. You are a saddist and you cannot make other sad like you. Nobody has said here that they are satisfied with 10hrs or even 23hrs. The whole topic is about monitoring the progress of the power sector and knowing if we should be hopeful or not. The whole topic is about monitoring and gauging governments progress and judging them accordingly. Keep your sadness to yourself. We will be happy if we see improvement and will celebrate it but that doesn't mean we are satisfied. We will simply ask the government to do more. Is the telecom sector perfect 11 years after it started? So why do we celebrate it?

I think U̶̲̥̅̊ av been brainwash to think that another is sad. Shebi government is monitoring & gauging the tax U̶̲̥̅̊ pay(doubt if U̶̲̥̅̊ even pay), govt is monitoring & gauging d pains U̶̲̥̅̊ go thru by just waking up & increasing fuel money anyhow. Can't blame U̶̲̥̅̊, since U̶̲̥̅̊ are not d one paying d bills. I miss Gani(SAN), he wld av taken U̶̲̥̅̊ to ur place. D govt dat promised to give us Prepaid Meter FOC once dey increase d tariff are singing a diff tune now dat d tariff have been increased. Did they gauge & monitor what masses are going thru. Boy get life, call a spade a spade. Mitchewww
Re: Ojodu Has The Best Power Supply In Lagos by dozymars(m): 12:19am On Mar 06, 2013
For regular power supply please visit www.inverternigeria.com inverters can provide you regular power supply
Re: Ojodu Has The Best Power Supply In Lagos by doyexy: 10:51am On Mar 06, 2013
I dunno who d moderator of dis thread is but am disapointed in dat person. U baned me 4 2days becos I gave my candid opinion and I didn't insult anyone.
Na wa o! Dis nairaland is overrated sef! Now unfolowing dis thread.
Re: Ojodu Has The Best Power Supply In Lagos by doyexy: 10:51am On Mar 06, 2013
I dunno who d moderator of dis thread is but am disapointed in dat person. U baned me 4 2days becos I gave my candid opinion and I didn't insult anyone.
Na wa o! Dis nairaland is overrated sef! Now unfolowing dis thread.

D moderator can ban me again if she likes..
Re: Ojodu Has The Best Power Supply In Lagos by dougivilla(m): 12:34pm On Mar 06, 2013
arcis: U guys should wake up, u cant say because 5 states in naija hav constant (not possible anyway) light, then the whole Nigeria enjoy constant light. We have spent billion of dollar to solve this problem and yet nothing to show off.
what is the basis of ur own analysis? No be one small area of one state. Stop trying to rubbish sensible statistical inferences to score cheap political points.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Senate Orders Unfreezing Of Patience Jonathan’s Accounts / FIRS Makes ₦‎10 Trillion In Revenue For The First Time Ever / Governor Mba Visits Nimbo Community, Commiserate With Victims Of Herdsmen -pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.