Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,961 members, 7,952,869 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:15 AM

Billionaire Couple Mysteriously Burn To Death In Onitsha - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Billionaire Couple Mysteriously Burn To Death In Onitsha (35627 Views)

Man Stabs Friend Over 200 Naira Burial Levy In Onitsha...(graphic Pictures) / Baby Disappears Mysteriously During Naming In Ogun / N70,000 Mysteriously Turns To Pieces Of Paper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Billionaire Couple Mysteriously Burn To Death In Onitsha by Nobody: 9:08pm On Mar 05, 2013
V
FXKing2012: Hmnnn....they lost their lives and properties worth bil[b]lions of naira to the inferno all in one day...hope they didnt acquire the properties in a dubious way thus bad Karma catching up with them.
[/b]

Na wa oooo.You should open another trend for that na angry
Re: Billionaire Couple Mysteriously Burn To Death In Onitsha by Pukkah: 9:10pm On Mar 05, 2013
God knows whatever may have happened to this couple. Nevertheless, it's a moving and sad story.
Re: Billionaire Couple Mysteriously Burn To Death In Onitsha by Nobody: 9:13pm On Mar 05, 2013
Hmm. D storey get as e be. I know American quaters very well and billionaires don't live there. Except d couples are indigenes of Onitsha and hv d house there as their family house. Most billionaires in Onitsha live in GRA, akpaka GRA phase 2 and 3-3 fed housing.

I go try get update on dt jist for una wen next I enta osha.
Re: Billionaire Couple Mysteriously Burn To Death In Onitsha by Nobody: 9:20pm On Mar 05, 2013
Guys, na true oooo. I sabi d man ooo. His business name is Bonanza. This death will affect a very close friend of mine badly. He is more than a billionaire.
Its a big big pity.
Re: Billionaire Couple Mysteriously Burn To Death In Onitsha by BUSHMAN1: 9:22pm On Mar 05, 2013
me thinks some one broke in stole from them and tried to cover it up by setting fire (CSI MIAMI style) lipsrsealed
Re: Billionaire Couple Mysteriously Burn To Death In Onitsha by BUSHMAN1: 9:26pm On Mar 05, 2013
lynpetra: V[/b]

Na wa oooo.You should open another trend for that na angry
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Billionaire Couple Mysteriously Burn To Death In Onitsha by Idowuogbo(f): 9:34pm On Mar 05, 2013
dayokanu: Are you sure they were not killed already before setting the house on fire?

How person wey fire dey burn go still maintain clinging to each other pose?
Na so d babalawo wire d jazz.Nkan mbe o!!
Re: Billionaire Couple Mysteriously Burn To Death In Onitsha by EagleNest(m): 9:45pm On Mar 05, 2013
Are the couple the only people in the compound? Are there no maids, servants, drivers and security/gate men which should normally be expected in the household of a billionaire.So, so, strange & mysterious death!
Re: Billionaire Couple Mysteriously Burn To Death In Onitsha by mamagee3(f): 10:18pm On Mar 05, 2013
Wow!!!

Sad story!!!
Re: Billionaire Couple Mysteriously Burn To Death In Onitsha by Giftedhands2(f): 11:29pm On Mar 05, 2013
Hmmm...heartbreaking! But me tinks an intruder came in, first, set the couples on fire right inside d bathroom and later set the whole building ablaze to cover up any form of suspicion. This is a murder case that should be investigated by highly intelligent CID's
Re: Billionaire Couple Mysteriously Burn To Death In Onitsha by EmekaDopa(m): 11:44pm On Mar 05, 2013
Now to all Ur questions: with d type of security ind building, no intruder culd gain access.
D guest/Boys Quarter houses d apprentice boys, maids, etc, located few meters away from d main building within d same compd. Even if dey wanted to help, dey wuldnt gain access into d Oga's house. We, the Kinsmen are in sorrowful mood, despite d fact dat he didnt help any single soul in our town during his lifetime, not even his closest relatives. HE WAS A BAD MAN!

Re: Billionaire Couple Mysteriously Burn To Death In Onitsha by backtosender: 12:00am On Mar 06, 2013
^^^
So his was heartless just because he didnt help his kinsmen?? did you or your kinsmen helped him in any way when he was struggling to make it?mr man go and sit inside gutter.He has 6 kids to feed.
Re: Billionaire Couple Mysteriously Burn To Death In Onitsha by TUMIC(m): 3:01am On Mar 06, 2013
TOO MUCH EVIL IN THE LAND
Re: Billionaire Couple Mysteriously Burn To Death In Onitsha by stallion2: 6:47am On Mar 06, 2013
i suspect something, this is not TITANIC , but FIRE
Re: Billionaire Couple Mysteriously Burn To Death In Onitsha by supaeagles(m): 7:00am On Mar 06, 2013
RIP to the two that have passed away in this tragic way.
(but why must their "billionaire" status be such a big deal that it has to be in the title??)
Re: Billionaire Couple Mysteriously Burn To Death In Onitsha by abbeybanks(m): 7:01am On Mar 06, 2013
May their souls RIP and strenght to those they left behind to bear the lost.
Re: Billionaire Couple Mysteriously Burn To Death In Onitsha by Nobody: 7:16am On Mar 06, 2013
Suspicious.

So they got no gateman or aides. why die alone as a rich man in an empty empire? chai. waste!
Re: Billionaire Couple Mysteriously Burn To Death In Onitsha by delishpot: 9:11am On Mar 06, 2013
Hmmmm no be small thing o. Recently talked my hubby into buying a battery powered saw incase of such wahala we also have a manual saw too we keep on the waredrobe if our bedroom. In case of fire na to saw a bedroom window and send the kids down using bed sheets. And bucket or what ever comes in handy and also tie it to the sill and see if it will take our weight.
May God guide and guard us all o. RIP to the dead sha.
Re: Billionaire Couple Mysteriously Burn To Death In Onitsha by crackhouse(m): 12:09pm On Mar 06, 2013
alj harem: Allah help us cry cry cry

God hear our prayer
Re: Billionaire Couple Mysteriously Burn To Death In Onitsha by crackhouse(m): 12:19pm On Mar 06, 2013
Emeka Dopa: Now to all Ur questions: with d type of security ind building, no intruder culd gain access.
D guest/Boys Quarter houses d apprentice boys, maids, etc, located few meters away from d main building within d same compd. Even if dey wanted to help, dey wuldnt gain access into d Oga's house. We, the Kinsmen are in sorrowful mood, despite d fact dat he didnt help any single soul in our town during his lifetime, not even his closest relatives. HE WAS A BAD MAN!
shut up Mr man. I know u must be a lazy man because na lazy men dey talk like this.
Re: Billionaire Couple Mysteriously Burn To Death In Onitsha by Fellonigerians: 1:36pm On Mar 06, 2013
FXKing2012: Hmnnn....they lost their lives and properties worth billions of naira to the inferno all in one day...hope they didnt acquire the properties in a dubious way thus bad Karma catching up with them.

properties worth billions, and no fire prevention system, fire extinguishers, no personal fire brigade This story dey one kind o...

clinging to themselves maybe this was arson and murder...

That notwithstanding, may their souls rest in peace...
Re: Billionaire Couple Mysteriously Burn To Death In Onitsha by segun2012: 5:12pm On Mar 06, 2013
Billionaire also die in keke Marwa yestaday in United state in a fatal accident. No be only una sabi cook up story. SMH...
Re: Billionaire Couple Mysteriously Burn To Death In Onitsha by BUSHMAN1: 6:31pm On Mar 06, 2013
segun-2011:
Billionaire also die in keke Marwa yestaday in United state in a fatal accident. No be only una sabi cook up story. SMH...
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Billionaire Couple Mysteriously Burn To Death In Onitsha by modupeelizbeth: 5:07pm On Mar 07, 2013
Oh my God wat bad experience.may their soul rest in peace.a big sorry to the children
Re: Billionaire Couple Mysteriously Burn To Death In Onitsha by Orikinla(m): 8:53am On Oct 01, 2013
This is a strange country.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Policeman Kills Man In Delta By Pushing Him Into An Oncoming Lorry (Photos) / Prosper Peters Okwandu Arrested For Murder Of Blessed Kelechukwu Iwuanyanwu / Army Arrests Two Soldiers Who Brutalised Physically Challenged Man In Onitsha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.