Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,855 members, 7,817,529 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:49 PM

I Got Some Stuffs To Sell, But Am So Shy - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Got Some Stuffs To Sell, But Am So Shy (937 Views)

How I Got Inspired To Start My Own Cereal Business / I Got Defrauded By My Bank / Export Nigerian Food Stuffs To African Countries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Got Some Stuffs To Sell, But Am So Shy by jay4genius: 9:03pm On Mar 04, 2013
gr8 nairalanders! Pls i realy nid ur advice. Am a young fresh graduate currently hustling before my service by june july. I just created a wondaful product and wuld love to sell it to studnts of medical and health sciences in universities. The problem z dat am shy type. Am kinda scared of standing up in front of people av neva met b4 and convincing dem to buy my stuff. But am 250% sure dat its gonna sel big time. Pls, any advice wuld realy be appreciated. Tanx!
Re: I Got Some Stuffs To Sell, But Am So Shy by FXKing2012(m): 9:23pm On Mar 04, 2013
Partner with a seasoned marketer or salesperson.
Re: I Got Some Stuffs To Sell, But Am So Shy by olushowunm(m): 11:06pm On Mar 04, 2013
LIKE ME... WHEN I FIRST STARTED OUT WITH GREAT IDEAS! I CAN'T STAND CROWD AND I'M LIKE YOU, SO I DO THE THINKING NOW AND I HAVE NUMEROUS PEOPLE DO THE EXECUTING... SO WE BOTH SHARE OUR STRONGEST POINTS AND WEAKEST POINTS TO MAKE US STRONGER... FIND YOUR BETTER HALF!
Re: I Got Some Stuffs To Sell, But Am So Shy by olushowunm(m): 11:06pm On Mar 04, 2013
LIKE ME... WHEN I FIRST STARTED OUT WITH GREAT IDEAS! I CAN'T STAND CROWD AND I'M LIKE YOU, SO I DO THE THINKING NOW AND I HAVE NUMEROUS PEOPLE DO THE EXECUTING... SO WE BOTH SHARE OUR STRONGEST POINTS AND WEAKEST POINTS TO MAKE US STRONGER... FIND YOUR BETTER HALF TOO!

(1) (Reply)

Forbes List Of 10 Youngest Billionaires. / Golden Weekly Signals(trade Forex The Easiest Way) / Tips On Starting Poultry Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.