Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,809,987 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:22 PM

Happy 76th Birthday To Olusegun Obasanjo - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Happy 76th Birthday To Olusegun Obasanjo (13211 Views)

My Fears For Buhari’s Change Agenda - Olusegun Obasanjo / Resign Within 21 Days Or Face Ondo Wrath – Labour Party To Olusegun Mimiko / The Verdict According To Olusegun Adeniyi; The Days Of The ‘cabal’…(ii) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Happy 76th Birthday To Olusegun Obasanjo by Nwaoguta(m): 11:33am On Mar 05, 2013
Ewu,anu ofia
nikkyshyne: On his behalf, I say thanks for the greetings Monkey.
Oloyeagba: Baba Agba...
Ewu,anu ofia
Re: Happy 76th Birthday To Olusegun Obasanjo by juman(m): 11:33am On Mar 05, 2013
Hiss.
Re: Happy 76th Birthday To Olusegun Obasanjo by Nwaoguta(m): 11:34am On Mar 05, 2013
Re: Happy 76th Birthday To Olusegun Obasanjo by Jluvu: 11:37am On Mar 05, 2013
Daddy happy birthday sir, we love you come rain, come sun shine.
Re: Happy 76th Birthday To Olusegun Obasanjo by beejay4all(m): 11:45am On Mar 05, 2013
Happy Bathday 2 u Daddy Olusegun Obasanjo.wishing u LLLLNPPP HIP HIP HURRy. And 4 does of u accurse him is Ugly,Fine; is chimpese u are just a MUMU can u called ur Fada dat Names.Most of u dis hw u talk 2 ur fadas at Home even ur grand father.F,U:c:k u all.
Re: Happy 76th Birthday To Olusegun Obasanjo by denony(m): 11:45am On Mar 05, 2013
Baba even said he doesnt know his age
so it' s guess work.

Anyway, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE GREATEST AND MOST POWERFUL LEADER NIGERIA EVER HAD.
THE OBLY MAN WHO CAN DISMANTLE, DISQUALIFY AND DISPOSITION HIS OPPOSITIONS grin

BABA WHERE DA PARTY AT?
Re: Happy 76th Birthday To Olusegun Obasanjo by aAK1(m): 11:58am On Mar 05, 2013
Happy birthday to my father,mentor and the best president Nigeria will ever have until I become president
Re: Happy 76th Birthday To Olusegun Obasanjo by Kjking(m): 12:08pm On Mar 05, 2013
Oga mi o!! Baba Politics!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Re: Happy 76th Birthday To Olusegun Obasanjo by Biim: 12:10pm On Mar 05, 2013
Happy birthday to my birthday mate, I wish you many and more beautiful years ahead smiley haters stop hating joor tongue
Re: Happy 76th Birthday To Olusegun Obasanjo by gudxson: 12:11pm On Mar 05, 2013
I love you Baba...hapi bday. smiley smiley
Re: Happy 76th Birthday To Olusegun Obasanjo by ElCaballa(m): 12:13pm On Mar 05, 2013
Dee60:

Watch your language. No human being has been able to choose the way he looks. That comes from God. If you abuse a man based on his looks, who are you accusing? Think. We need to grow up in Nigeria. Illiteracy, and particularly an unwilling attitude to learning is such a big problem here. This is a language you would not find anyone use in the developed world. It is so irritating and backward.
Really? The same developed world that label our brothers who are playing football in europe as monkeys.I guess you will call that civilized act just because its been done by ur white masters.SMH! BTW,i am not in support of what the guy said though
Re: Happy 76th Birthday To Olusegun Obasanjo by omowolewa: 12:21pm On Mar 05, 2013
grin why are you so aggressive today? Its easier for you to call another person's father Chimp, but you never wish that for your daddy, though he was never a president, never a General, never build national library, never own a mechanized farm, never has international recognition never sat with world presidents, never travel far and wide, never rigged election for presidents, never on international news,never a BOT chairman, his birthday was not on Nairaland or its front page cheesy grin ......

angryIf being a Chimp is what it takes to be great, a lot of people will prefer being called that name 100times angry.

Nwa oguta: You be animal your papa

See 'Agutan' lasan lasan calling someone chimp.

shocked(save your data plan; am unfollowing this topic) cool

1 Like

Re: Happy 76th Birthday To Olusegun Obasanjo by robay(m): 12:32pm On Mar 05, 2013
happy birthday 2 u OBJ
Re: Happy 76th Birthday To Olusegun Obasanjo by properity: 12:32pm On Mar 05, 2013
brosss]Its good to know age affects every body.....
The good
The bad
And the Ugly

I wonder which category obasonjo falls int. The ugly
Re: Happy 76th Birthday To Olusegun Obasanjo by robay(m): 12:34pm On Mar 05, 2013
BABA DON'T MIND THOSE PEOPLE DAT IS ABUSING U cheesy
Re: Happy 76th Birthday To Olusegun Obasanjo by Leemak: 12:35pm On Mar 05, 2013
....baba were(mad man) may u not celebrate d next birthday, somebody say amen......
Re: Happy 76th Birthday To Olusegun Obasanjo by Dee60: 12:35pm On Mar 05, 2013
El Caballa:
Really? The same developed world that label our brothers who are playing football in europe as monkeys.I guess you will call that civilized act just because its been done by ur white masters.SMH! BTW,i am not in support of what the guy said though

You are right. You have them everywhere. We however should not follow suit. Let us Africans be known for what is good.
Re: Happy 76th Birthday To Olusegun Obasanjo by tempest69: 12:42pm On Mar 05, 2013
TUALE; BABA U BETTER PASS DAT UNDILUTED IKPERE GOAT DESPITE U BE MONKEY! I NO FIT WISH U LONG LIFE, BUT WEN BE UR BURIAL?

Re: Happy 76th Birthday To Olusegun Obasanjo by smoothralph(m): 12:43pm On Mar 05, 2013
I.Joan:
How many times are they going to reduce this man's age ?
[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Happy 76th Birthday To Olusegun Obasanjo by babaowo: 12:50pm On Mar 05, 2013
Billyonaire: Happy BirthDay Young Thug. The man who dismantled the military and paved way for sustainable democracy, the man who decimated Odi with a single command, so good and so bad a man. I still love you though.
Re: Happy 76th Birthday To Olusegun Obasanjo by omo9ja1(m): 12:50pm On Mar 05, 2013
happy birthday

the man we love to hate - one Nigeria
Re: Happy 76th Birthday To Olusegun Obasanjo by tefund(m): 12:52pm On Mar 05, 2013
OLA ADEX: special birthday greetings to pa Mattew Aremu okikiola omo OBASANJO. The political stabilizer
Oluṣẹgun Mathew Okikiọla Arẹmu Ọbasanjọ, GCFR is a former Nigerian Army general and former President of Nigeria.
Born: March 5, 1937 in Abeokuta

happy birthday third term agenda
Re: Happy 76th Birthday To Olusegun Obasanjo by viciati(m): 1:01pm On Mar 05, 2013
BABA IS ALWAYS BABA.
Re: Happy 76th Birthday To Olusegun Obasanjo by theripper: 1:09pm On Mar 05, 2013
Happy Birthday to the finest from the clan of Apes. Wish u what u did to Odi and Zaki Biam pple. Ur recompense awaits u in due time.
Re: Happy 76th Birthday To Olusegun Obasanjo by succelo: 1:11pm On Mar 05, 2013
Happy Birth Day... Baba Iyabo
Re: Happy 76th Birthday To Olusegun Obasanjo by Destindave(m): 1:14pm On Mar 05, 2013
I.Joan:
How many times are they going to reduce this man's age ?
dsnt m*ke senc.
Re: Happy 76th Birthday To Olusegun Obasanjo by stupor(m): 1:31pm On Mar 05, 2013
Baba niyen !
Re: Happy 76th Birthday To Olusegun Obasanjo by tellwisdom: 1:36pm On Mar 05, 2013
happy buffdae baba agbalagba, okikiola ebora owu....long life bossman cool
Re: Happy 76th Birthday To Olusegun Obasanjo by OBILOLIGHT(m): 1:38pm On Mar 05, 2013
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font] O.B.J HOW HIS HEVERYBODY HAND HEVERYTHING?
Re: Happy 76th Birthday To Olusegun Obasanjo by huninaija(f): 1:49pm On Mar 05, 2013
Happy "86th" birthday sexy! grin i need some liquor!!
Re: Happy 76th Birthday To Olusegun Obasanjo by Pdizzle(m): 1:52pm On Mar 05, 2013
hbd 'the oracle'
Re: Happy 76th Birthday To Olusegun Obasanjo by Pdizzle(m): 1:55pm On Mar 05, 2013
wise as d oracle, playful as the cat, crafty as the fox and terrible as a tornadoe nail

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Elections Materials Yet To Arrive VP Sambo Polling Unit- Vanguard / Atiku Didn’t Travel To US As My Aide - Saraki / LG Funds: Amidst Governors protests, Court refuses to stop NFIU directive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.