Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,504 members, 7,819,828 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:52 AM

Just How I Feel About What Is Happening In Enugu Now - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Just How I Feel About What Is Happening In Enugu Now (605 Views)

What's Happening In Anambra, All the Markets Closed. / Anambra, Imo Enugu Now Lead In Doctorate Degree Holders In Nigeria - NUC / Good Things Happening In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Just How I Feel About What Is Happening In Enugu Now by Nobody: 8:13am On Mar 05, 2013
As en dey do me now, ie how my body and brain is scratching i just need some things to be rolling for me. Imagine cos one commissioner dat I don't know got shot by mayb people he might hav offended seriously, now the police is now seeing every1 as the perpetrator, crowding their cells with innocent people even my uncle dat went to bail d brother was immediately ushered into the cell and all attempts is futile and even as they said that bail is free, u can't leave dat place without dropping some benjamins, shey itz human beings dat is in uniform and using their uniforms to exploit, estort and harass people, are these not the peeps dat we should be looking up for protection is now a figure of terror to us. Nigeria is failed, I can't see a remedy since the innocent aren't innocent again and the criminals are now seen as d innocent. No one should blame the presido 4 now until we hear his thought in this but still Bleep Nigeria and everytn government in it, they are bunch selfish retards and cubicle morbid fibroid tissues. How can the police be this callous, if they aren't that intelligent to go through the normal investigation to fish out the criminals, y enlist and harass people? Soon u'l start hearing people are dieing in cells cos of overcrowding and letz not ignore infections. Oh my God I just feel like dieing when incidents like dx keep repeating itself over and over again by same people and no one deems it right to do anytn especially doz of dem dat said dat they are ruling us. So in this context I just feel I should do how my instinct hav willed me 2, if der's anyone who can take me to a very strong, devilish and satanic sorcerer even if it means selling my soul to the devil and rot in hell. I won't be hunting people but wen people like d police harass me like cos of 20 naira slaps me, d person should immediately der develop ibi(cancer of the scrotal sack) dat will be gushing pus and will be so painful and when they shoot me mayb faking it 2 be accidental discharge just like most people hav died in dat incident, let fire immediately consume his own family cos he tried eliminating som1s family. Am just sick and tired of all this menace. Am ready to worship anything dat will grant me doz powers.
Just my thought and don't judge me cos u might be better placed dan me and wouldn't know how it feels to be me
Re: Just How I Feel About What Is Happening In Enugu Now by ifeegee(f): 8:34am On Mar 05, 2013
Eyaa!sorry for your pain and frustration,but you for no waste ur time come the general forum nau,u for just pm OKIJA-JUJU or better, send am private mail.All wey u dey cry and lament about for be a thing of the past.
Re: Just How I Feel About What Is Happening In Enugu Now by Nobody: 8:50am On Mar 05, 2013
c mayb u no understand well, no be just worshipping anytn but somtn dat is very powerful dat can grant my request
Re: Just How I Feel About What Is Happening In Enugu Now by ifeegee(f): 9:26am On Mar 05, 2013
We are still saying the samething.You ask for direction on how to get juju.I pointed out Okija-juju.I didn't ask u 2 worship whatever his worshiping,just consult him and he will put u aright.Shikina!!

(1) (Reply)

Alamieyeseigha: Disappointed US Warns Nigeria On Aid / How PDP Used Hatchet Man Behind Phantom APC To Terrorise Atiku, Nnamani / Fg Releases N30bn For Constituency Projects(nigerians Monitor The Projects)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.