Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,149 members, 7,821,923 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:50 PM

What Can He Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Can He Do? (724 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Can He Do? by Ddonoflife(m): 8:45am On Mar 05, 2013
This is a story of a fwend of mine who knew dis gal he was dating frm his neighbourhood and they both got admission at the same time..During our second semester exam he met anoda gal in d same dept with us and started dating her secretely.As his fwend i advised to either back off frm dis relationship with d new gal or just tell d gal he was dating he was no longer interested bt he refused and i cant just go to d gal and tell her wts happening cos it sounds ridiculous....They both dated secretely without d old girlfwend knowing and presently we are in 200level bt unknowingly his old galfwend took his phone and saw half naked pics of him and this gal on his bed....she was so annoyed and slapped him,before going away...just few days later,his proposed new galfwend just told him she was no longer interested in d reelationship...Ryte nw d guy is so heartbroken that he is confused and needs advice so i thought some peeps here will have some gud advice,but dont forget insults are allowed....tanx 4 ur tyme.
Re: What Can He Do? by Vivly(f): 8:50am On Mar 05, 2013
You can direct your friend to Nairaland. We would love to hear from the horses' mouth.

In the mean time, you can mind your own business.
Re: What Can He Do? by 2goodbobo(m): 8:53am On Mar 05, 2013
Vivly: You can direct your friend to Nairaland. We would love to hear from the horse's mouth.

In the mean time, you can mind your own business.

The gods have spoken #gbam
Re: What Can He Do? by Ucheosefoh(m): 9:00am On Mar 05, 2013
Tell ur friend that his game is over. He shall find another gf and move on with his life
Re: What Can He Do? by nmagirl(f): 9:41am On Mar 05, 2013
He can't eat his cake n hv it.
Re: What Can He Do? by Nobody: 9:57am On Mar 05, 2013
I will strongly advice the guy to go and do any thing to apologize to her first girlfriend [b][/b][i][/i]
Re: What Can He Do? by Nobody: 7:44pm On Mar 05, 2013
@OP
why cry over spilled milk......your "friend" should get back on his feet, dust himself off and be wiser in the future. let this be a lesson to him that he cant have his cake and eat it too. that guy had NO RESPECT for either of these girls and therefore he has no reason to be heartbroken.
Re: What Can He Do? by Ddonoflife(m): 9:05pm On Mar 05, 2013
Already knew a jobless person lyk u will post sometin sha...thumbs up...tnx 4 contributin
Re: What Can He Do? by Nobody: 10:03pm On Mar 05, 2013
I would strongly advice him to go and do "Asewo" he seems good at it....
Re: What Can He Do? by Nobody: 10:06pm On Mar 05, 2013
OP, is ur friend a learner? How can he keep nakid pictures of him and a girl in his phone, without even mindin if his real GF stumbles upon it, and the slap really serves him right too, and would serve as a deterrent for any future reoccurence. Blawdy poosie-huntin no-levels marafaka

(1) (Reply)

20 Things Women Should Never Do / Please Interpret For Me,igbo People Here / She Called Me A Betrayer,im I Actually One?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.