Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,801 members, 7,810,084 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:22 PM

CANAN Donates $50,000 To Boko-Haram Victims - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CANAN Donates $50,000 To Boko-Haram Victims (11078 Views)

Soldiers Lead Boko Haram Victims Back To Their Base In Borno State. See Photos / Boko Haram: EU Donates $50 Million To Nigeria / Photo: New Boko Haram Victims: Mass Grave Of Almost 100 Bodies Found In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CANAN Donates $50,000 To Boko-Haram Victims by Metallurgist: 10:37am On Mar 06, 2013
What BH is doing is wrong but this article is not entirely true, the first narator said he heard the gunshot that hit him in the face, which is practically imposible let leave that for now, but the big lie is in the pastors statement in which he claim BH members seperate muslims from xtains in his chuch thru their names b4 killing the xtains, pls i ask where on earth do muslims and xtains attain a single chuch or a mosque, why lie to make matters worse or to get favours, after all BH killed more muslims than xtains
Re: CANAN Donates $50,000 To Boko-Haram Victims by rhymz(m): 10:55am On Mar 06, 2013
I.Joan:

d u n z y b a e b e at g m a i l dot c o m
like for real, is this an email?
Re: CANAN Donates $50,000 To Boko-Haram Victims by mko2005: 2:39pm On Mar 06, 2013
rhymz: Religion is a CURSE seriously. And can the hypocritical Christians here shut the hell up with the their unneccessary tirade against the islam, muslims are equally victimized by these religiously brainwashed looneies. The point here is that religious extremism is dangeroue whether perpetrated by muslims or christians. Fact is, we are all better off without all these religions-christianity, Islam, Hindu and co. Their books and teachings can be vague and susceptible to misinterpretations and extremism. Christians have done their own in the past now it is the turn of Islam to do its own. Religion is a curse!
Christianity is not a religion !
The man Jesus whom i follow never asked me to kill NOT EVEN MY ENEMIES ! A s a matter of fact,Jesus said the following to us Christians:

LOVE YOUR ENEMIES !
Pray for those who persecute you
Bless them that curse you
Pray for them which despite fully use you
DO GOOD TO THEM THAT HATE YOU !
If i claim to be a christian and i don't follow the above listed,how then can i say i follow Christ ? Anyway as for you ryhmz,your maker has given you the free will of whether you want to obey HIM or not.It's ur choice.HE(God)gave you that choice.It does not matter whether you want to remain an atheist or not but what matters is HE (GOD)is ready to accept you anytime you decide to come back to HIM !
God bless us all
Re: CANAN Donates $50,000 To Boko-Haram Victims by blackbeau1(f): 10:08pm On Mar 06, 2013
Nice.just hope it gets to the people @ d lower level and doesn't stop @ d pastors

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Potholes At Omole Phase 2 From Olowora Junction / Oyo Governorship: Alao Akala Dumps PDP, Picks Labour Party Ticket / Breaking News: Senate Releases Ministerial List - Vanguarld

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.