Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,149 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:10 AM

Can Appeal Court Upturn Akala Victory - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can Appeal Court Upturn Akala Victory (758 Views)

APC Responds To Fayose’s Claim On Plans To Upturn His Election / APC Plans To Upturn Supreme Court Judgement On My Election – Fayose (Video) / Sorry To APC Friends, Wike Can Appeal Till His Term Is Over (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Appeal Court Upturn Akala Victory by gbolah1(m): 4:46pm On Mar 20, 2008
My Nairaland people i will appreciate if we can debate on the expectation of appeal court on Akala issue

The man called Adedubu is very good in manipulation and i can assure you that if nothing been done Akala will govern Oyo state till 2011, if that happen that means Oyo state is in danger
Re: Can Appeal Court Upturn Akala Victory by Wilfem(m): 7:29pm On Mar 20, 2008
gbola h:

The man called Adedubu is very good in manipulation and i can assure you that if nothing been done Akala will govern Oyo state till 2011, if that happen that means Oyo state is in danger

I'm very sure and confident in The Lord, whom I serve and believe, that before then, I mean very soon, Oyo State will witness a Political breakthough, You just watch as the whole thing unfolds. (Mark my words)
Re: Can Appeal Court Upturn Akala Victory by MrTurkey(m): 7:46pm On Mar 20, 2008
adedinbum is the new addendum to the tantrums of the plenty bunkums coming from that region of the nation grin
Re: Can Appeal Court Upturn Akala Victory by gbolah1(m): 9:03am On Mar 25, 2008
I read a story about this same man call ADEDUBU,

Around 1968-1970 him and DANTATA were been cut of printing Nigeria currency, in which everybody believe that they will be jail, but at the end of the day one of the judge died and later the case were been struck out.

If this man can go away with big offence like this by then , rigging election is just a minor things

That's what fear me that where are we going in this country
Re: Can Appeal Court Upturn Akala Victory by Aneef(m): 5:55pm On Mar 25, 2008
Why concern is always about Akala n Adedibu whereas there thousands like Obj,Igbinedion,Ibori,IBB,Abdulsalam,Atiku,ODILI,Kingibe,Inwanyawu,Kalu,Anenih,Tinubu,Saraki,Ciroma,Audu(kogi)etc that have turn us into coins that is been toyed around.We need collective prayer on all.

(1) (Reply)

Efcc Begins Probe Of Obasanjo, Others / Kogi Electiuon, Idris Wallop Abubakar Audu / Road Safety In Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.