Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,938 members, 7,814,179 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:33 AM

Sorry To APC Friends, Wike Can Appeal Till His Term Is Over - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sorry To APC Friends, Wike Can Appeal Till His Term Is Over (3458 Views)

Why I Allowed Arase Serve His Term- Buhari Opens Up / Jonathan Hated Rivers People; Wike Can Sell His Mother – Amaechi / WIKE - Can Someone Confirm If They Can Hear Wike Crying (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sorry To APC Friends, Wike Can Appeal Till His Term Is Over by Kundagarten: 3:16pm On Oct 24, 2015
Wike is not going soon.

Re: Sorry To APC Friends, Wike Can Appeal Till His Term Is Over by DickDastardly(m): 3:17pm On Oct 24, 2015
I love this.

Fvck the loathing YORUBASTARDs cool

10 Likes

Re: Sorry To APC Friends, Wike Can Appeal Till His Term Is Over by abe4kom: 3:18pm On Oct 24, 2015
It is not yet uhuru for APC

3 Likes

Re: Sorry To APC Friends, Wike Can Appeal Till His Term Is Over by SkyBlue1: 3:20pm On Oct 24, 2015
You are funny, you think appeal is like garri you just keep collecting from a bag? If he appeals to the highest court and the court nullifies his election it is over. That doesn't have to take 4 years, this one took only a few months. I don't know why you people like telling yourself lies to support what was obviously wrong, do you people have no iota of conscience? The people that died during election, were they not from Rivers State? Someone suported statewide thuggery to force his way into power and you are here making him look like the victim. These are the kind of mentalities we need to expunge for Nigeria to move forward, very backwards.

20 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Sorry To APC Friends, Wike Can Appeal Till His Term Is Over by MaziOmenuko: 3:21pm On Oct 24, 2015
And where have you seen that happen? You think election tribunal cases happens like land disputes?

It ends at the appellate court which does not do any hearing; just review the case of the tribunal and gives judgement.

How old are you again?

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sorry To APC Friends, Wike Can Appeal Till His Term Is Over by merry02(m): 3:43pm On Oct 24, 2015
It is not over until it is over. if Wike does not appeal within 21 days, he will remain in office for 21 days. If he appeals, then he would remain in office until the appeal is determined. The Court of Appeal has 60 days from today to determine the appeal.

Whoever is dissatisfied with the decision of the Court of Appeal has 14 days to appeal to the Supreme Court. The Supreme Court has 60 days from the date of the judgment of the Court of Appeal to determine the appeal.

Meanwhile, Wike has an interlocutory appeal pending at the Supreme Court challenging the setting up of the Tribunal in Abuja and raising some other critical points. The appeal is for judgment on Tuesday. The judgment may yet change the calculations.

4 Likes

Re: Sorry To APC Friends, Wike Can Appeal Till His Term Is Over by Mogidi: 3:46pm On Oct 24, 2015
[s]
SkyBlue1:
You are funny, you think appeal is like garri you just keep collecting from a bag? If he appeals to the highest court and the court nullifies his election it is over. That doesn't have to take 4 years, this one took only a few months. I don't know why you people like telling yourself lies to support what was obviously wrong, do you people have no iota of conscience? The people that died during election, were they not from Rivers State? Someone suported statewide thuggery to force his way into power and you are here making him look like the victim. These are the kind of mentalities we need to expunge for Nigeria to move forward, very backwards.
[/s]

CRY ME A RIVER

Buhari and his supporters have killed more people during and after elections than any one else, spin another lie abeg.

14 Likes

Re: Sorry To APC Friends, Wike Can Appeal Till His Term Is Over by Kundagarten: 3:47pm On Oct 24, 2015
MaziOmenuko:
And where have you seen that happen? You think election tribunal cases happens like land disputes?

It ends at the appellate court which does not do any hearing; just review the case of the tribunal and gives judgement.

How old are you again?

Go and remove Wike na.

7 Likes

Re: Sorry To APC Friends, Wike Can Appeal Till His Term Is Over by Dannyset(m): 4:03pm On Oct 24, 2015
You will be shocked when the Appeal Court Judge runs away like they all did to Saraki.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sorry To APC Friends, Wike Can Appeal Till His Term Is Over by MaziOmenuko: 4:05pm On Oct 24, 2015
Kundagarten:

Go and remove Wike na.

Was just trying to educate you.

You should say "thank you".

4 Likes

Re: Sorry To APC Friends, Wike Can Appeal Till His Term Is Over by naijapips02: 4:07pm On Oct 24, 2015
the appeal might even sack him totally and order for his arrest. Wike should not try his luck abeg.

4 Likes

Re: Sorry To APC Friends, Wike Can Appeal Till His Term Is Over by Kundagarten: 4:09pm On Oct 24, 2015
MaziOmenuko:

Was just trying to educate you.

You should say "thank you".

Sorry man, I refuse to say thank you to political butt lickers.

1 Like

Re: Sorry To APC Friends, Wike Can Appeal Till His Term Is Over by WHOcarex: 4:20pm On Oct 24, 2015
naijapips02:
the appeal might even sack him totally and order for his arrest. Wike should not try his luck abeg.
Leave them make them dey dream. Them think say na by who appeal them they rule in favour to.

1 Like

Re: Sorry To APC Friends, Wike Can Appeal Till His Term Is Over by LastSurvivor: 4:22pm On Oct 24, 2015
Just wondering y APC is so interested in River, Akwaibom and Delta States elections against delivering their campaign promises.
Something is fishy..

7 Likes

Re: Sorry To APC Friends, Wike Can Appeal Till His Term Is Over by MaziOmenuko: 4:23pm On Oct 24, 2015
Kundagarten:

Sorry man, I refuse to say thank you to political butt lickers.

Says the dude that opened a solidarity thread for Wike.

Maybe wike is a politician pastor.

2 Likes

Re: Sorry To APC Friends, Wike Can Appeal Till His Term Is Over by kabirubiche: 4:27pm On Oct 24, 2015
Why are u so concern about people that died in Rivers and kept mute to corp members that were slaughtered in Bauchi
SkyBlue1:

2 Likes

Re: Sorry To APC Friends, Wike Can Appeal Till His Term Is Over by mikolo80: 4:33pm On Oct 24, 2015
SkyBlue1:
why should they expunge anything. the ppl want thugs in power, it's you the minority that wants a sane leader
guess what this is a majoritocracy
not a minoritocracy
I know it's sad but when the white man said we were not ripe for independence we scoffed at him
Now we're here between rocks and hard places

2 Likes

Re: Sorry To APC Friends, Wike Can Appeal Till His Term Is Over by mikolo80: 4:35pm On Oct 24, 2015
LastSurvivor:
Just wondering y APC is so interested in River, Akwaibom and Delta States elections against delivering their campaign promises.
Something is fishy..
because a president and his wife tried to run a governor out of town using thugs and state power. and oyel moni

4 Likes

Re: Sorry To APC Friends, Wike Can Appeal Till His Term Is Over by saint047(m): 4:41pm On Oct 24, 2015
Rivers Tribunal needs to come back and look at 2 more issues
Whether Chelsea's 2 goals were wrongfully disallowed and Red card is in order

1 Like

Re: Sorry To APC Friends, Wike Can Appeal Till His Term Is Over by Delafruita(m): 4:45pm On Oct 24, 2015
merry02:
It is not over until it is over. if Wike does not appeal within 21 days, he will remain in office for 21 days. If he appeals, then he would remain in office until the appeal is determined. The Court of Appeal has 60 days from today to determine the appeal.

Whoever is dissatisfied with the decision of the Court of Appeal has 14 days to appeal to the Supreme Court. The Supreme Court has 60 days from the date of the judgment of the Court of Appeal to determine the appeal.

Meanwhile, Wike has an interlocutory appeal pending at the Supreme Court challenging the setting up of the Tribunal in Abuja and raising some other critical points. The appeal is for judgment on Tuesday. The judgment may yet change the calculations.
the electoral act as amended in 2011 states that all appeals of governorship elections end at the court of appeal.the supreme court can non longer entertain governorship election cases except pre-election cases

3 Likes

Re: Sorry To APC Friends, Wike Can Appeal Till His Term Is Over by Dynamitechick(f): 4:46pm On Oct 24, 2015
MaziOmenuko:

How old are you again?

The boy na real Kindergarten

3 Likes

Re: Sorry To APC Friends, Wike Can Appeal Till His Term Is Over by fritiyo: 4:48pm On Oct 24, 2015
ok

modified;
Am a Deltan but i registered in river state whle i was student there as at d time d exercise was going on.
wike sud relax i will personal come to rivers and give him my own vote from delta state.
may thunder fire apc , buhari and any other person thinking we are slaves like the Yoruba's.
River state is not for stranger to come and dictate for his people.

6 Likes

Re: Sorry To APC Friends, Wike Can Appeal Till His Term Is Over by SkyBlue1: 5:00pm On Oct 24, 2015
kabirubiche:
Why are u so concern about people that died in Rivers and kept mute to corp members that were slaughtered in Bauchi

And you know I kept mute over slaughtering in Bauchi because I am pointing out the atrocities that happened in Rivers State? Carry your mental problems somewhere else please, cannot be bothered to deal with such infantile reasoning. One bad thing does not make another bad thing right. If you are so convicted about the Bauchi incidents take it to court, no one is stopping anybody for fighting for any perceived injustices! Provide the evidence and let the perpatrators be brought to book.

5 Likes

Re: Sorry To APC Friends, Wike Can Appeal Till His Term Is Over by fritiyo: 5:03pm On Oct 24, 2015
SkyBlue1:

For ur mind the one's that was held at ur backyard was not wrong oh.
Hypocrite everywhere deceiving the most mumudious fellas in NL.
Re: Sorry To APC Friends, Wike Can Appeal Till His Term Is Over by SkyBlue1: 5:16pm On Oct 24, 2015
mikolo80:
why should they expunge anything. the ppl want thugs in power, it's you the minority that wants a sane leader
guess what this is a majoritocracy
not a minoritocracy
I know it's sad but when the white man said we were not ripe for independence we scoffed at him
Now we're here between rocks and hard places

No one is saying don't have a thug and idiot rule over you, I am just saying let that thug be elected in a free and fair election where people are not shot at and slaughtered like sheep for not supporting that thug. We should introduce jail term for electoral riggers, this nonsense needs to stop. That Rivers INEC lady needs to be jailed, the thing was overkill.
Re: Sorry To APC Friends, Wike Can Appeal Till His Term Is Over by ndcide(m): 6:18pm On Oct 24, 2015
SkyBlue1:

I'm more interested in the people that died few hours ago in bornu and yobe state. if those deaths don't bother you and the president more than anything else, then you people are not human.
Re: Sorry To APC Friends, Wike Can Appeal Till His Term Is Over by mikolo80: 6:34pm On Oct 24, 2015
SkyBlue1:

No one is saying don't have a thug and idiot rule over you, I am just saying let that thug be elected in a free and fair election where people are not shot at and slaughtered like sheep for not supporting that thug. We should introduce jail term for electoral riggers, this nonsense needs to stop. That Rivers INEC lady needs to be jailed, the thing was overkill.
yes and I am just clarifying that as long as WE THE PEOPLE don't think it serious enough to risk our lives for it then we have acquiesced saidthuggery and brigandage
elections are free (everyone of qualified contest) and fair(everyone is rigging(besides life is not fair why should elections be))
you don't get slaughtered if you
1 don't present yourself (you will argue disenfranchisement)
2 man the Bleep up (pardon my Russian) so you don't get disenfranchised

jail terms exist
but the ppl refuse to implement (more acquiescence)
cos we all like suffering and collecting crumbs
lawyers colluding, judges, judicial council, presidency that we voted for. we're all in on it
why I said it's as democratic as democratic gets
don't you notice how we can make president even FIFA rescind decision on eagles but never put the same effort into infrastructure social services accountability or transparency
Re: Sorry To APC Friends, Wike Can Appeal Till His Term Is Over by Brooklynsouth(f): 6:40pm On Oct 24, 2015
fritiyo:

For ur mind the one's that was held at ur backyard was not wrong oh.
Hypocrite everywhere deceiving the most mumudious fellas in NL.
according to u mumudious=yoruba.
Re: Sorry To APC Friends, Wike Can Appeal Till His Term Is Over by gebest: 6:46pm On Oct 24, 2015
Kundagarten:
Wike is not going soon.
m-u-m-u
Re: Sorry To APC Friends, Wike Can Appeal Till His Term Is Over by HzRF(m): 7:13pm On Oct 24, 2015
SkyBlue1:

And u that support a will knwn boko haram sympatizer

Is what
Re: Sorry To APC Friends, Wike Can Appeal Till His Term Is Over by Frankiss44(m): 7:26pm On Oct 24, 2015
naijapips02:

Hahaha haha... Nairalanders ona nor go fit kill me abeg
Re: Sorry To APC Friends, Wike Can Appeal Till His Term Is Over by fritiyo: 7:35pm On Oct 24, 2015
Brooklynsouth:
according to u mumudious=yoruba.

exactly. u are on point dear.
The level of Yoruba's mumu e don too much snce 1900

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rivers State Apc Press Release On Biafra / SCIENCE Teacher Strips To Teach Her Class Internal Organs / Buhari Is A Useless Bastard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.