Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,661 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:37 PM

Okorocha Faults Formation Of PDP Governors’ Forum - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okorocha Faults Formation Of PDP Governors’ Forum (11897 Views)

APC NWC Meets In Abuja Over Power Sharing & Formation Of New Government / PDP Governors Forum Interactive Session, Lagos, Live On NTA /AIT And Channels. / Akpabio & Aliyu Nearly Fought At PDP Governors' Forum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okorocha Faults Formation Of PDP Governors’ Forum by Nwaoguta(m): 10:32pm On Mar 05, 2013
Shameless governorand political prostitude.
Re: Okorocha Faults Formation Of PDP Governors’ Forum by Nwaoguta(m): 10:33pm On Mar 05, 2013
Shameless governorand political prostitute.
Re: Okorocha Faults Formation Of PDP Governors’ Forum by Okijajuju1(m): 10:33pm On Mar 05, 2013
berem: DUMB POST!

I didnt expect more from Okorochas girlfriend... tongue

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha Faults Formation Of PDP Governors’ Forum by jacintamary: 10:37pm On Mar 05, 2013
dis man i talk m say he go disappoint imo people. now he knw even get stand
Re: Okorocha Faults Formation Of PDP Governors’ Forum by BBPREYEgarri: 10:38pm On Mar 05, 2013
lynpetra:

Exclude Nairaland from the ingredients and you are on point! cheesy grin

Tnx lynpetraberry!
Re: Okorocha Faults Formation Of PDP Governors’ Forum by talk2s(m): 10:51pm On Mar 05, 2013
chino11:

Which hating?

Ofcourse you and I know that okorocha is incoherent..

Apart from that, someone should pls tell me whether or not de governor who heads de PDP Governor's Forum is not performing more than Okorocha?
Re: Okorocha Faults Formation Of PDP Governors’ Forum by talk2s(m): 10:52pm On Mar 05, 2013
Apart from that, someone should pls tell me whether or not de governor who heads de PDP Governor's Forum is not performing more than Okorocha?
Re: Okorocha Faults Formation Of PDP Governors’ Forum by Nobody: 10:55pm On Mar 05, 2013
BBPREYEgarri:

Tnx lynpetraberry!

Guess you are eating already....
Re: Okorocha Faults Formation Of PDP Governors’ Forum by otokx(m): 11:05pm On Mar 05, 2013
He is entitled to his opinions.
Re: Okorocha Faults Formation Of PDP Governors’ Forum by thirty(m): 11:06pm On Mar 05, 2013
chino11:

Who go give am VP?

They are using him for their grand design.. ofcourse the party (APC) is dead on arrival. It cannot even cross River Niger in Onitsha talk more coming to the east.
Misplace priorities always worry south eastners. If APGA is ojukwu's legacy and you can support the party to win more states while common Great Tibubu keep on expanding from one state to five and on. Shame on you all. Big shame if Okorocha is giving president and you cant support him. Big shame and you will continue to play second fidue till thy kingdom come.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Faults Formation Of PDP Governors’ Forum by oboy3(m): 11:08pm On Mar 05, 2013
nonsom: We south eastherners as a whole we subjected to okorocha wherever he is there we are. We respect him he is a man of vision not merely a politician.
in "we the whole south easterners" do you really mean the whole South easterners as In all Igbos?
When did we make you Okwu ru Ora,eh?
Re: Okorocha Faults Formation Of PDP Governors’ Forum by Ejine(m): 11:25pm On Mar 05, 2013
I like fried plantains.
Re: Okorocha Faults Formation Of PDP Governors’ Forum by COOLDUN: 11:26pm On Mar 05, 2013
ezedolar: Apc should filed Rochas as their presedential candidate he wil deliver

My dear i am an Igbo man, and arch supporter of Owelle Rochas Okorocha in any endeavor, your comment is in order but to me i would advice him to be patient with the new merger party APC at this moment, the best candidate is the best follower. He newly joined the party from the least merged party. He still have great job to do in Imo state , let him finish his duty first in Imo state and follow up the new APC party with his utmost loyalty and stead fast stewardship and wait for his time.

If he finishes his stewardship in Imo state, with impeccable achievements i see the door wide open to him, he should not rush into presidential candidature for now so that he might not loose out and be seen as a greedy political LovePeddler. He is still a young man. There are a lot of potential presidential materials in this new APC party for now. Patient dog eats the fattest bone.

Owelle Rochas Anayo Okorocha, remains the best thing that has happened to Imo state since after the fatherly and patriotic leadership of the Late Dee Samuel Onunaka Mbakwe. God will always be with him and the Imolites INJ Amen.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Faults Formation Of PDP Governors’ Forum by Chillypelly(m): 11:27pm On Mar 05, 2013
I see 8 more governors joining APC at the eleventh hour. Dont be surprised APC will win PDP fair and square. I am a progressive Igbo and the least i can say is that APC will sweep across the country like wild fire at the right time. Lady (Mrs) Peter Obi will be singing songs of sorrow with his feminine voice also at the right time... **Make i poo i dey come**

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha Faults Formation Of PDP Governors’ Forum by Pk001(m): 11:36pm On Mar 05, 2013
Okorocha should form factional APGA governor's forum period. What is his business with PDP policies?

Poltical prostitute like him. Let him not be deceived, the Igbo nation is not behind him at all.
He is on his own.

With double faced people like Okorocha, will APC achieve anything Tangible? Cos as I see the party, it's just collection of greedy people that will do anything for power which they will never get.
Re: Okorocha Faults Formation Of PDP Governors’ Forum by thirty(m): 11:49pm On Mar 05, 2013
Pk001: Okorocha should form factional APGA governor's forum period. What is his business with PDP policies?

Poltical prostitute like him. Let him not be deceived, the Igbo nation is not behind him at all.
He is on his own.

With double faced people like Okorocha, will APC achieve anything Tangible? Cos as I see the party, it's just collection of greedy people that will do anything for power which they will never get.
your opinion is subjective. Ok
Re: Okorocha Faults Formation Of PDP Governors’ Forum by Chukseric(m): 11:56pm On Mar 05, 2013
Okorocha is a man i respect,cos ds is a governor who always considers d future of d unborn.In al hs actions n coments dt seem 2 b nonsense,look criticaly well and think deeply abt it,u wl always see sense inside it.its nt all abt him as we thot bt al abt our betterment.i wish u d best cos u ve convincd in all angle dt ur nt a deceitfl governor.wat pple r sayn negatively abt u shldnt detard u rada shld make u stronger.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Faults Formation Of PDP Governors’ Forum by stepone(m): 12:10am On Mar 06, 2013
I wonder how Nigeria will develop while disputing his statement:

Governors forum is all abt Good governance and not for playing politics.

Fools try to learn. Can't u read? He has said it all, neither a PDP or APC thing.
Re: Okorocha Faults Formation Of PDP Governors’ Forum by OdenigboAroli(m): 12:17am On Mar 06, 2013
nonsom: Don't worry yourself about APGA they will soon join the moving train. They antagonists there said that they are waiting for a due consultation.

You are on a long thing...Omanbala wisemen will never join that your association of d..ick measuring.
Re: Okorocha Faults Formation Of PDP Governors’ Forum by OdenigboAroli(m): 12:19am On Mar 06, 2013
Ejiné: I like fried plantains.

Oooookaaaay.
Re: Okorocha Faults Formation Of PDP Governors’ Forum by OdenigboAroli(m): 12:23am On Mar 06, 2013
thirty:
Misplace priorities always worry south eastners. If APGA is ojukwu's legacy and you can support the party to win more states while common Great Tibubu keep on expanding from one state to five and on. Shame on you all. Big shame if Okorocha is giving president and you cant support him. Big shame and you will continue to play second fidue till thy kingdom come.

Okorocha is not trustworthy and Ndigbo will never support and unstable candidate,not Anambra.
Re: Okorocha Faults Formation Of PDP Governors’ Forum by Nobody: 12:23am On Mar 06, 2013
berem: DUMB POST! I CAN SEE YOU AND YOUR BROTHER IN CRIME TRYING TO SKIN MY GOVERNOR ALIVE, BUT YOUR PRAYERS WON'T WORK. NA ROCHAS WE GO FOLLOW WHETHER UNA LIKE AM OR NOT. NONSENSE!
BEREM SHATAAP.... AKWULA 40-40. WHY ARE YOU ALWAYS DEFENDING THIS MEDIA ORIENTED, FRAUDSTER OF A GOVERNOR?? ABEG PARK WELL O.
Re: Okorocha Faults Formation Of PDP Governors’ Forum by Nobody: 12:54am On Mar 06, 2013
Rochas Okorocha, a benefactor of Red Cross Society who expended the Charity Trust Fund under his care as if its from his pocket, I have nothing against you but thanks for the bottle of drink we had at Ikoyi. My question is, Do Governors need a Forum ? Are we not tired of having illegal forums ? I mean these Governors forums are not constitutional but just for political gangsterism.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Faults Formation Of PDP Governors’ Forum by RoyalRoy(m): 1:14am On Mar 06, 2013
Fact be told, if PdP decides to form PdP governors forum, of what bearing does it have with other party's plans & ideology? I guess its only advantage might be in "voting" issues among the Governors Forum itself. A very natural thing for guys from same party to have same stand on issues. Okorocha only wanted an opportunity to talk, & he did!!

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Faults Formation Of PDP Governors’ Forum by publisher(m): 1:38am On Mar 06, 2013
I think Okorocha has forgotten that gej won over 98% of votes in Imo during the last presidential elections. Pdp is still strong in Imo and the east in general...Peter Obi ,a strong factor in APGA will most likely support GEJ. The main characters in APC will not give Rochas his dream presidential ticket. Rochas is the only prominent Igbo politician that has openly aligned with APC, Ohaneze and other Imolites are unusually quiet....not good,at all.
Re: Okorocha Faults Formation Of PDP Governors’ Forum by VOICEOFTHEMASES: 1:54am On Mar 06, 2013
From my last count, APC will be the 5th political party governor Okorocha is joining since 1999 and the big question I keep asking him is, what is chasing you?

Over the weekend I watched on TV and I saw the APGA full house deny completely that they are not part of the merger and the party still stands on it own. The Governor of Anamabra State, Mr Peter Obi said something on that program which justify and concord with what I said last week. The Governor said APGA is not just a political party but a POLITICAL MOVEMENT of the igbo nation who has been fighting marginalisation from the Nigeria State since and after the Civil war. This party was founded by Dim Ojukwu, the man who championed this war over marginalisation. So it is unacceptable and totally wrong for a man like mr Okorocha who has not contributed anything or even been out spoken about the maginalization of Idi Igbo to want to destroy what others has suffered to build, all in the name of wanting to be President. Mr Okorocha came into APGA 2010 so let him respect the people that has been there long ago before he came. He should stop insulting himself by telling the world he is a bully and emperor.
Re: Okorocha Faults Formation Of PDP Governors’ Forum by PapaBrowne(m): 1:57am On Mar 06, 2013
Two men will eventually expose the ruse that is the APC . They are Okorocha & Oshiomole.

How would it happen. These two men are potentially the best and most strategic presidential candidates the APC can have. They are the only ones that can by virtue of both charisma, geography and performance credit combined actually displace the PDP. But APC, the regional party that it is would only want to have any Northern or South Western candidates on the top ticket. These two men would be edged out when the balls are down!
Re: Okorocha Faults Formation Of PDP Governors’ Forum by EkoIle1: 2:29am On Mar 06, 2013
Okorosha made sense for a change. Kudos..
Re: Okorocha Faults Formation Of PDP Governors’ Forum by slimfit1(m): 2:41am On Mar 06, 2013
berem: DUMB POST! I CAN SEE YOU AND YOUR BROTHER IN CRIME TRYING TO SKIN MY GOVERNOR ALIVE, BUT YOUR PRAYERS WON'T WORK. NA ROCHAS WE GO FOLLOW WHETHER UNA LIKE AM OR NOT. NONSENSE!

Let me give you a piece or peaces of advice don't comment on that guy okupe ju ju he is a waste of space and a waste of time so just carry on this is what Jonathan waste our money on useless animals like ju ju a transvestite.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Faults Formation Of PDP Governors’ Forum by babaowo: 2:51am On Mar 06, 2013
Ngwakwe: As days go by, I am beginning to decode that APC is a political alliance and will never materialize to a National registered political party.

APGA, ANPP, CPC, and ACN will continue to exist in the grassroot.
u 100% right!!!
Re: Okorocha Faults Formation Of PDP Governors’ Forum by Nobody: 3:00am On Mar 06, 2013
VOICEOFTHEMASES: From my last count, APC will be the 5th political party governor Okorocha is joining since 1999 and the big question I keep asking him is, what is chasing you?

Over the weekend I watched on TV and I saw the APGA full house deny completely that they are not part of the merger and the party still stands on it own. The Governor of Anamabra State, Mr Peter Obi said something on that program which justify and concord with what I said last week. The Governor said APGA is not just a political party but a POLITICAL MOVEMENT of the igbo nation who has been fighting marginalisation from the Nigeria State since and after the Civil war. This party was founded by Dim Ojukwu, the man who championed this war over marginalisation. So it is unacceptable and totally wrong for a man like mr Okorocha who has not contributed anything or even been out spoken about the maginalization of Idi Igbo to want to destroy what others has suffered to build, all in the name of wanting to be President. Mr Okorocha came into APGA 2010 so let him respect the people that has been there long ago before he came. He should stop insulting himself by telling the world he is a bully and emperor.

But why is this same APGA that is said to be "not just a political party but a POLITICAL MOVEMENT of the igbo nation" indirectly romancing with the PDP? Don't forget that Obi who is the second in command of APGA(if I am right) made it obvious his support for Jonathan who belongs to the ruling party of PDP, who in the last APGA's rally emphasized it.

If APGA really want to be taken serious, the party should stand on it own without aligning with any other party. Why is it that Okorach was 'crucified' and labeled 'political love peddler' while nothing was said of Obi even when he has ever since been puppet to the PDP?

Lastly, I don't see APGA strong enough to be the "Political Movement of the Igbos". A party that can't capture more than two states from it region, already with one of the states dumping the party. Internally not united and being manipulated by the ruling party as an easy to get puppet.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ogun Extends Lockdown Untill May 31 / Why I Am Sanwo-Olu's Fan — Pa Adebanjo / Why Osinbajo Advocates Forex Policy That Curbs Arbitrage & Corruption

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.