Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,537 members, 7,819,919 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:46 AM

Okupe Condemns Opposition Governors’ Visit To Maiduguri - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okupe Condemns Opposition Governors’ Visit To Maiduguri (9312 Views)

APC Governors Visit Bola Tinubu At His Lagos Residence (Photos) / PDP Governors Visit Goodluck Jonathan At His Otuoke Residence ...photos / PDP Governors Visit President Jonathan (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okupe Condemns Opposition Governors’ Visit To Maiduguri by Omexonomy: 9:12am On Mar 06, 2013
ochukoccna:
Damn! shocked shocked shocked
Why you murder PDP like this now? grin grin

How many years of planning does it take the president to visit Borno?
The VP went there and the whole town was locked down just like Ebele does when he visits any part of the country
The APC governors visited and moved on the streets[with no bullet proof vests] openly waving at Borno citizens and visiting a school interacting with the students
This was no film trick seeing a governor like Fashola moves in normal traffic like a common citizen
Why is Ebele always running from his own shadow? undecided undecided undecided
. Haba.... How can dey attack thier sponsor with 5oothousand doller largesse. We know all of them
Re: Okupe Condemns Opposition Governors’ Visit To Maiduguri by fkaz(m): 9:16am On Mar 06, 2013
Omexonomy:
under the help and support of the APC (pain killer) 5oothousand doller largesse.

Shut up

You don 4get how PDP dey share ram to boko haram during sallah

1 Like

Re: Okupe Condemns Opposition Governors’ Visit To Maiduguri by lacasa: 9:17am On Mar 06, 2013
Hммм°! F.ools everywhere in this government
Re: Okupe Condemns Opposition Governors’ Visit To Maiduguri by kingingkinging: 9:22am On Mar 06, 2013
.Garri (x7):

PDP is‎​ Boko Haram - Azazi

Boko Haram is‎​ in my Government - President Goodluck Jonathan

Boko Haram is‎​ fighting for justice - Bamangar Tukur

So, Jonathan is Boko Haram? lollllzz

1 Like

Re: Okupe Condemns Opposition Governors’ Visit To Maiduguri by Exponental(m): 9:23am On Mar 06, 2013
Must Okupe always talk?
Does he expect oppositions 2 seek PDP's advice before doing anything?
18months my foot, failure shld be their middle name.
..........mtcheeeeew!

2 Likes

Re: Okupe Condemns Opposition Governors’ Visit To Maiduguri by omenka(m): 9:25am On Mar 06, 2013
Are these two guys sane at all??

1 Like

Re: Okupe Condemns Opposition Governors’ Visit To Maiduguri by MadCow1: 9:29am On Mar 06, 2013
omenka: Are these two guys sane at all??

They are very sane here...

APC is a political Party of Pig Fuckers.. angry

1 Like

Re: Okupe Condemns Opposition Governors’ Visit To Maiduguri by Omexonomy: 9:29am On Mar 06, 2013
fkaz:

Shut up

You don 4get how PDP dey share ram to boko haram during sallah
did i hit a nerve. I hope not. Why are you terorrising me with "SHUT UP" are you a terorist.
Re: Okupe Condemns Opposition Governors’ Visit To Maiduguri by nagoma(m): 9:30am On Mar 06, 2013
Na APC governors make Oga celebrate independence inside villa? Him just de fear.

1 Like

Re: Okupe Condemns Opposition Governors’ Visit To Maiduguri by ewet: 9:42am On Mar 06, 2013
Eko Ile:

Doyin Okupe and Rueben Abatti

http://premiumtimesng.com/news/123251-jonathans-government-condemns-opposition-governors-visit-to-maiduguri.html

bros abeg go siddon. this is the lamest statement i hv eva seen my whole life. and u mean this is the presidents spokesman. bros we need beta analytical and well informed statemnts and. MEN na wa ooo!

1 Like

Re: Okupe Condemns Opposition Governors’ Visit To Maiduguri by RedLight1: 9:50am On Mar 06, 2013
berem: What Jonathan cannot do, APC governors did it better! Balless dickhead! grin angry
grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Okupe Condemns Opposition Governors’ Visit To Maiduguri by dady12: 9:57am On Mar 06, 2013
it is only nairaland that you will see people that can say yes and no at the same time,peeps,try to ve your stand as a true nigerian.when these people see how GEJ and his gangs of criminal are running the affair of nigeria ,you will notice some folks amonge them saying,this or that about GEJ and PDP,the same people will be praising them just after blasting them.let us try to be honest,APC govs did the right thg at the right time.GEJ had just tightened his seat belt in Aso rock without caring for the BH victims and he continue wasting billions on security without showing sympathy to the victims affected.i am expecting the presidency to applause what this APC govs did not blasting them by the foolish paid abati and okupe,all this men are just seeking for cheap political point.this is not the way to win the masses for pdp and GEJ,GEJ should call them to order because i am seeing them destroying his reputation

3 Likes

Re: Okupe Condemns Opposition Governors’ Visit To Maiduguri by Nobody: 10:04am On Mar 06, 2013
the_ripper: Don't know who does the a*s*s-kissing better, wether APC dogs or PDP dogs. Seems to b like a full-time job for y'all. Anyways, wish him safe journey and let him do the needful for the pple of Borno and naija at large.

THAT IS THE WAY IT HAS BEEN FOR A WHILE NOW, SO MANY A.S.S LIC.KERS FOR PDP AND APC
THAT'S WHY WE DON'T NEED BOTH POLITICAL PARTIES BECAUSE THEY ARE MADE UP OF THE SAME CABALS HOLDING THIS COUNTRY TO RANSOM FOR DECADES.
WONDERING Y I SHOULD DELIBERATELY CHOSE ONE THIEF AGAINST THE OTHER WHEN THEY ARE ALL SAME AND SOME PEOPLE WILL SAY WE HAVE NO ALTERNATIVE THEREFORE WE SHOULD MAKE DO WITH ONE OF THE THIEVES FOR NOW, JUST IMAGINE SUCH ORIENTATIONS.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Cabinet Shakeup Looms In Lagos State / The 3rd Force Best Bet / Buhari, APC Govs Decide Convention Date Sunday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.