Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,701 members, 7,820,448 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:04 PM

Okupe Condemns Opposition Governors’ Visit To Maiduguri - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okupe Condemns Opposition Governors’ Visit To Maiduguri (9313 Views)

APC Governors Visit Bola Tinubu At His Lagos Residence (Photos) / PDP Governors Visit Goodluck Jonathan At His Otuoke Residence ...photos / PDP Governors Visit President Jonathan (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okupe Condemns Opposition Governors’ Visit To Maiduguri by Eziachi: 2:52pm On Mar 06, 2013
kinguwem: The APC governors are desperate. I hope the funds donated will not be used to purchase more weapons.
Despite the security challenges, the FG has done well in curbing the crisis.
Desperate for what?
Re: Okupe Condemns Opposition Governors’ Visit To Maiduguri by nagoma(m): 3:18pm On Mar 06, 2013
Eziachi: ;
Fresh air actually does have an enemy, it called smelly FART (APC with a broom). grin grin grin grin grin

Fresh Air - turns out to be An ill wind that blows nobody any good. Smelly asphyxiating fart is what it became choking and suffocating Nigerians to death.

3 Likes

Re: Okupe Condemns Opposition Governors’ Visit To Maiduguri by olumideolamide: 5:55pm On Mar 06, 2013
Very unfortunate for Abati, ur life wasn't this bad before u relocated to Abuja. U were so vibrant but what do we see now, cos of u ll get. But do not forget dat 2015 is around d corner. Either u like it or not u ll return back to d masses after dis ungodly regime lead by GEJ/PDP. Very sad. U Doyin, am not surprise abt ur attitude, dis is ur usual behaviour. U never let me down before so am not surprise abt irrational talk. U talked as if u ve never critized dis Govt before now that u re part of them u ve no sense of belonging to d masses again. Shame on u guys.2015 ll show u d way out. Just wait and see, is a matter of time.
Re: Okupe Condemns Opposition Governors’ Visit To Maiduguri by skyfall: 6:11pm On Mar 06, 2013
Eziachi:
How silly is this advisers? If this is the quality advise that Jonathan gets, no wonder the guy makes truck load of PR tumbles all the time. Because these guys reasons like kids.
Your boss is the C-IN-C and you are asking another person who isn't, where they had been in the last 18 months? Its not their job mofos!

Hello! shouldn't that question be directed at you boss? Call it cynical but those governors no matter their intentions scored an unbelievable PR coup for the opposition and this clowns called advisers knew it and that is why they are not happy. If Jonathan knows his stuff, this two must now be looking for new jobs.

What Abati and Okupe has forgotten is that politics is game and the trophy is the political power at election. If an opposition saw an opportunity to be considered better than the serving govt, they will grab it and that it the way its has always been through out the whole democratic world. It doesn't matter what their intentions were. Its a competition to be liked by the electorates-that is what politics is.

The job of opposition is to oppose almost every govt move with their own alternatives and its down to the public to make a choice between the two ways and thats why they are called the OPPOSITION.

They are crying because they dosing and allow the opposition to steal the show under their feet in Maiduguri, wait till they visit the troop first in Mali, because I see that now as a possibility.

GEJ, please my brother act now, this two guys are destroying your government from the inside.

God bless you for your intelligent comments. I don't know who is DAFT(er) out of Jonathan and these ugly low-life cheerleaders he calls advisers. Men, we have to get rid of PDP. They've turned Nigeria into a nation of beasts with no brains.

2 Likes

Re: Okupe Condemns Opposition Governors’ Visit To Maiduguri by EagleNest(m): 7:09pm On Mar 06, 2013
Why is Okupe telling us and crying.
Opposition governors can visit as many times as they like that's normal in democracy.
Must everything be seen from the political angle? Even if it is purely for political purpose?
We want actions and not rhetoric s.
Re: Okupe Condemns Opposition Governors’ Visit To Maiduguri by phildon: 9:21pm On Mar 06, 2013
miiraaj: I will suggest APC motto to be " WE LEAD WHILE PDP FOLLOWS". grin
Do u mean GEJ dubbed his PhD?
Re: Okupe Condemns Opposition Governors’ Visit To Maiduguri by 1wolex85: 9:52pm On Mar 06, 2013
Eziachi:
How silly is this advisers? If this is the quality advise that Jonathan gets, no wonder the guy makes truck load of PR tumbles all the time. Because these guys reasons like kids.
Your boss is the C-IN-C and you are asking another person who isn't, where they had been in the last 18 months? Its not their job mofos!

Hello! shouldn't that question be directed at you boss? Call it cynical but those governors no matter their intentions scored an unbelievable PR coup for the opposition and this clowns called advisers knew it and that is why they are not happy. If Jonathan knows his stuff, this two must now be looking for new jobs.

What Abati and Okupe has forgotten is that politics is game and the trophy is the political power at election. If an opposition saw an opportunity to be considered better than the serving govt, they will grab it and that it the way its has always been through out the whole democratic world. It doesn't matter what their intentions were. Its a competition to be liked by the electorates-that is what politics is.

The job of opposition is to oppose almost every govt move with their own alternatives and its down to the public to make a choice between the two ways and thats why they are called the OPPOSITION.

They are crying because they dosing and allow the opposition to steal the show under their feet in Maiduguri, wait till they visit the troop first in Mali, because I see that now as a possibility.

GEJ, please my brother act now, this two guys are destroying your government from the inside.
You read my mind perfectly. I think pple need to learn what opposition really means, these were my exact same feelings when some pple said politicians hijacked the fuel subsidy protests, infact I feel they didn't hijack it enuff! When opposition sees an opportunity to present itself as a better alternative, they take it, its GOOD POLITICS!

2 Likes

Re: Okupe Condemns Opposition Governors’ Visit To Maiduguri by fileb: 10:01pm On Mar 06, 2013
Dnt crucify diz guy nah.he's doin is job
Re: Okupe Condemns Opposition Governors’ Visit To Maiduguri by dayokanu(m): 10:03pm On Mar 06, 2013
Good one from Eziachi
Re: Okupe Condemns Opposition Governors’ Visit To Maiduguri by eggheaders(m): 10:21pm On Mar 06, 2013
eziachi always on point.just wish u are the Eze.
Re: Okupe Condemns Opposition Governors’ Visit To Maiduguri by Ofido(m): 11:16pm On Mar 06, 2013
Omexonomy:
Cant you people learn to read the writings. APC GOVERNORS visited borno and contributed 5oothousand dollar in cash to the already dead BH, immidiately BH soldier put the money in proper use by throwing bomb that same day and the following shekaru came back to life and attack an army barrack and othe millitary formation. All in All, just to descredit oga jona govt.

TRUE TALK:::::
Re: Okupe Condemns Opposition Governors’ Visit To Maiduguri by phildon: 3:02am On Mar 07, 2013
~Bluetooth:

Nigerian government is on vacation.Why wait till now after boko haram has killed hundreds of people in Maiduguri ?

Okupe and Abati need to be injected with valium and lagathin.foolish people.
Abi o!
Re: Okupe Condemns Opposition Governors’ Visit To Maiduguri by Nobody: 5:43am On Mar 07, 2013
Eziachi:

+100000000
Re: Okupe Condemns Opposition Governors’ Visit To Maiduguri by Olumidzti(m): 6:17pm On Mar 09, 2013
We all know Okupe is the noisemaker for Jonathan so we may not take everything he say important.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Parents Demand Swap Of Chibok Girls For Boko Haram Detainees / Cabinet Shakeup Looms In Lagos State / The 3rd Force Best Bet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.