Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,665 members, 7,816,715 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:50 PM

Iwu Is A True Igbo Man - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Iwu Is A True Igbo Man (909 Views)

Okorocha Not True Igbo Leader, Says Massob / True Igbo Sons Should Desist From "Oduasolja's" Threads. / Before Ojukwu Or Achebe: This Is First True Igbo Hero (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Iwu Is A True Igbo Man by yommys01(m): 10:29am On Mar 21, 2008
deleted
Re: Iwu Is A True Igbo Man by buchio7(m): 10:37am On Mar 21, 2008
In as much as i hav reservations even replying u in d first place, but its just to show u y no one else has actually posted anything on dis thread, ur views r really irrelevant to ibos
Re: Iwu Is A True Igbo Man by yommys01(m): 10:46am On Mar 21, 2008
my dear it is thats why it will be difficult to see a Igbo president expect some one calls you people to other, there is no reason why we should not have a Igbo president but many people among you igbos will betray you
Re: Iwu Is A True Igbo Man by touche(m): 11:09am On Mar 21, 2008
yommys01:

with the Cancellation of the Edo state governorship election , I am beginnging to think Iwu should have respected himself now and resign but then he has not but is only one surprise that he has betrayed them I don't think the Igbo's will be Surprise anyway since we all know Igbos to easy betray themselves because of money, sorry brothers but it is the truth

Note:

1. beginnging = beginning
2. resign = resigned
3. surprise = surprised
4. easy = easily

yommys01:

my dear it is thats why it will be difficult to see a Igbo president expect some one calls you people to other, there is no reason why we should not have a Igbo president but many people among you igbos will betray you

Note:

1. a = an
2. expect = except
3. other = order

@ yommys01
I think you should concentrate on developing your written (and most probably spoken) English skills rather than your tribalistic, attention seeking nature. angry
Re: Iwu Is A True Igbo Man by deor03(m): 11:53am On Mar 21, 2008
Hey,
This has NOTHING to do with being IBO. With evidence against madam speaker , she refused to resign a couple of months ago.

I think we should view ourselves in Nigeria as two tribes namely: the Oppressed and the Oppressors.
Rather than Ibo , Yoruba , Efik , etc
Re: Iwu Is A True Igbo Man by grafikdon: 12:52pm On Mar 21, 2008
Wow lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Iwu Is A True Igbo Man by Germannig: 2:59pm On Mar 21, 2008
Iwu is a true Igbo man engineered by a true Yoruba man (Obasanjo) and protected by another true Yoruba man (Former Police IG Ehindero) to rig elections that saw a true Yoruba woman (Rep. Etteh) mount the rostrum as a ''speaker''.

Some of us know who the real Nigerian spoilers are.
Re: Iwu Is A True Igbo Man by chidichris(m): 4:24pm On Mar 21, 2008
in as much as i do not know ur tribe, i would want to reffer u as a yoruba man and based on this, i would equally like to reffer u to such names as Dora, soloudo, okonjo iweala just to mention but a few while on the other hand we may present such names as Obj, Bode George, Borrishade, Adedibu just to mention but a few.
no matter how dull ur mind is, i am too sure u know what the above names represent in nigeria and outside but in case u are not well informed about any, do lt me know for a brief and lucid lecture.
Iwu, Ribadu, el-rufai etc are on the same plat forms and they represent tools of the fat yoruba idiot.
in case u need further guidiance, Orji Uzor Kalu, Atiku, Alams etc are on this same line and they represent anti third term hence they become criminals.
if u are the yoruba man that i assumed, why not visit Fela where ever he is to find out what ITT means and the people behind it - ur OBJ and the other fat Idiot now late-name with-held(though yoruba as well).
despite the position of the yorubas in nigeria, one can rightly place the problems of nigeria in their hands. look at diya, abiola, obj, adedibu, bode george and the most shameless human being i know is a yoruba man. he is called borrishade. look at the kind of stories coming out of the obj's family.
what does mrs.etteh represent? the answer is shame.
if obj was bold to tell nigerians that the election was going to be a do or die affairs, why won't iwu do what obj wants. every normal nigerian knows that iwu did not act on his own rather he did what he was paid for.
who is yar adua and how did he become the president. the game was all must withdraw or face efcc so iwu was left with no choice.
by the way, the ibos were the only bold enough people to resist obj and his madness and i reffer u to the elections in Abia and Imo state. they stood their ground.
adedibu has been in charge of a particular over nine years now and is still in charge but i bet u that will never ever happen in any ibo state.
Re: Iwu Is A True Igbo Man by yommys01(m): 6:36pm On Mar 21, 2008
chidichris thanks for the message , I understand how you feel but I am not being tribalistic it is my opinion and I don't think there is a law that says I should not express my mind in here ,I have always been an enemy of Obj , Adedibu , Bode George , and a great fan of Tinubu , Fashola , Kalu , Atiku and Adams so you don't have to believe I am being tribalistic.Thanks for expressing your mind anyway and as for Ehindero and Iwu they will soon have to blame themselves for allowing my stateman to use them for the wrongh thing, I pray them find them selves in Jail soon , To bad am from the same state as that traitor call OBJ
Re: Iwu Is A True Igbo Man by McKren(m): 7:25pm On Mar 21, 2008
chidicris

some threads are better of not dignified with a post
Re: Iwu Is A True Igbo Man by almondjoy(f): 10:13pm On Mar 21, 2008
touche:

Note:

1. beginnging = beginning
2. resign = resigned
3. surprise = surprised
4. easy = easily

Note:

1. a = an
2. expect = except
3. other = order

@ yommys01
I think you should concentrate on developing your written (and most probably spoken) English skills rather than your tribalistic, attention seeking nature. angry

he he he he he he he he he! grin
Re: Iwu Is A True Igbo Man by McKren(m): 10:17pm On Mar 21, 2008
Not just English

The guy need to grow up and get educated

(1) (Reply)

Is Nigeria Really Moving At All With Yar Adua: We Need Anoda Man For 2011 / *Vote Pastor Adeboye For Presidency 2011 *Now is the Time* / Nigeria: Meningitis Ravages The North - Over 70 Reported Dead, Hundreds Infected

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.