Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,038 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:16 AM

Civil Defence Commandant Can't Tell His Organization's Web Address. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Civil Defence Commandant Can't Tell His Organization's Web Address. (1732 Views)

Abdullahi Gana Appointed As NSCDC Commandant By Buhari / Video : Civil Defence Commandant Can't Tell His Organisation's Web Address / Commandant Can't Tell His Organisation's Web Address (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Civil Defence Commandant Can't Tell His Organization's Web Address. by alkadriyar(m): 2:36pm On Mar 06, 2013
The Lagos State Commandant of the Nigerian Security and Civil Defence Corp (NSCDC) Obafaiye Shem has said that he has never visited his organisation’s website.

Speaking as a guest on Channels Television’s breakfast programme, Sunrise Daily, Mr Shem said the website opened by impostors to defraud unsuspecting job seekers would be automatically closed.
Asked to mention the NSCDC’s web address, Mr Shem said “I cannot categorically tell you one now.” Probed further to name the organisation’s website, the commandant said the address is: www.nscdc.
A Channels Television’s reporterchecked the web address and noticed that it was incorrect. Further search on the internet showed that the correct web address for the Civil Defence Corp is www.nscdc.gov.ng

http://www.channelstv.com/home/2013/03/06/civil-defence-commandant-cant-tell-his-organisations-web-address/
Re: Civil Defence Commandant Can't Tell His Organization's Web Address. by usmarine(m): 5:43pm On Mar 06, 2013
alkadriyar: The Lagos State Commandant of the Nigerian Security and Civil Defence Corp (NSCDC) Obafaiye Shem has said that he has never visited his organisation’s website.

Speaking as a guest on Channels Television’s breakfast programme, Sunrise Daily, Mr Shem said the website opened by impostors to defraud unsuspecting job seekers would be automatically closed.
Asked to mention the NSCDC’s web address, Mr Shem said “I cannot categorically tell you one now.” Probed further to name the organisation’s website, the commandant said the address is: www.nscdc.
A Channels Television’s reporterchecked the web address and noticed that it was incorrect. Further search on the internet showed that the correct web address for the Civil Defence Corp is www.nscdc.gov.ng

http://www.channelstv.com/home/2013/03/06/civil-defence-commandant-cant-tell-his-organisations-web-address/

What a shame.......
Re: Civil Defence Commandant Can't Tell His Organization's Web Address. by saintneo(m): 5:48pm On Mar 06, 2013
And they listed nairaland.com as a scam website.
Re: Civil Defence Commandant Can't Tell His Organization's Web Address. by teskyg: 6:07pm On Mar 06, 2013
He is a Yoruba guy.They are dullard.

1 Like

Re: Civil Defence Commandant Can't Tell His Organization's Web Address. by seanet01: 9:14pm On Mar 06, 2013
teskyg: He is a Yoruba guy.They are dullard.
Your Forefathers are dullard
Re: Civil Defence Commandant Can't Tell His Organization's Web Address. by manmade(m): 9:40pm On Mar 06, 2013
teskyg: He is a Yoruba guy.They are dullard like TESKYG . . .
Re: Civil Defence Commandant Can't Tell His Organization's Web Address. by Nobody: 9:52pm On Mar 06, 2013

Lol, for some reason I find this funny, maybe because of the ludicrous seriousness with which you said it.

@ Topic

No surprises. Try asking the IGP to tell you the NPF's official website. He probably wouldn't know. Most older Nigerians (45 and above) are not computer/internet literate.
Re: Civil Defence Commandant Can't Tell His Organization's Web Address. by ZnO: 10:11pm On Mar 06, 2013

True talk. Their incompetence has no bounds.
Re: Civil Defence Commandant Can't Tell His Organization's Web Address. by gramci: 10:22pm On Mar 06, 2013
If dem no promote am 2moro e go de shout federal character. cheesy
Re: Civil Defence Commandant Can't Tell His Organization's Web Address. by teskyg: 11:21pm On Mar 06, 2013
@ Seanet01.No harm intended.Hahahaha.Too many prolifilation of degree awarding Institutions in the West.I stand by what I wrote earlier.Yoruba are Dullard.

1 Like

Re: Civil Defence Commandant Can't Tell His Organization's Web Address. by alstacs(m): 1:01am On Mar 07, 2013
pro01:

No surprises. Try asking the IGP to tell you the NPF's official website. He probably wouldn't know. Most older Nigerians (45 and above) are not computer/internet literate.

To focus on his inability to name the website alone would mean trivialising his ignorance.
I watched the programme and I was disappointed at the quality of humans that head state commands of simple defence.
Have you listened to their overall boss, he reasons like a secondary school kid.
I'm really irritated by the man's display of ignorance in all aspects of life and his duties.
Re: Civil Defence Commandant Can't Tell His Organization's Web Address. by Nobody: 7:32am On Mar 07, 2013
Like ur Achebe who is not fit to be given laurel, and Soyinka got it. I gues Soyinka conived wit the oyibos!

(1) (Reply)

Worst Time To Visit OBJ / Vicero001: I Am On The Right Of International Law.. Jonathan Is wrong / Rivers, Police Disagree Over Gov. Amaechi's Ward Tours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.