Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,455 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:36 PM

Commandant Can't Tell His Organisation's Web Address - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Commandant Can't Tell His Organisation's Web Address (12160 Views)

Abdullahi Gana Appointed As NSCDC Commandant By Buhari / Video : Civil Defence Commandant Can't Tell His Organisation's Web Address / Civil Defence Commandant Can't Tell His Organization's Web Address. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Commandant Can't Tell His Organisation's Web Address by 2good(m): 7:22pm On Mar 07, 2013
Civil Defence Commandant Can't Tell His Organisation's Web Address

This is exactly one of the reasons why Nigeria is still more than 100 years behind developed countries. So many incompetent people in government.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F9ZV8pfJS34
Re: Commandant Can't Tell His Organisation's Web Address by CrazyMan(m): 8:21pm On Mar 07, 2013
Ha ha ha ha...I couldn't stop lauging...that man is a clown.
Re: Commandant Can't Tell His Organisation's Web Address by osram(m): 8:32pm On Mar 07, 2013
Dis man na big otondo...#laffin n dancing azont at the same time#
Re: Commandant Can't Tell His Organisation's Web Address by Nobody: 9:09pm On Mar 07, 2013
The female reporter felt so irritated with the guy response.. Nigeria has indeed gone to the dogs.. WTH

Never knew creating a website is now rocket science, and to think this agency is directly under the presidency..

1 Like

Re: Commandant Can't Tell His Organisation's Web Address by Nobody: 9:52am On Mar 08, 2013
....he dey safe mode, make them restart am...

2 Likes

Re: Commandant Can't Tell His Organisation's Web Address by Nobody: 9:56am On Mar 08, 2013
...and his constant reference to 'my oga at the top'...disgusting!

3 Likes

Re: Commandant Can't Tell His Organisation's Web Address by caesaraba(m): 9:57am On Mar 08, 2013
This is absolutely hilarious.

Many people have long believed that if you don't know something, just say anything but say it with as much confidence as possible. It doesn't work every time. Certainly not with brilliant minds like those Channels TV reporters.

1 Like

Re: Commandant Can't Tell His Organisation's Web Address by Acidosis(m): 9:58am On Mar 08, 2013
lol...

This affect most government organisations..

and uhmm before I play the video...
Channels tv. I beg you guys need to change your studio, the chairs and the general look...

Learn a thing or more from Aljazeera, France24, BBC & some south african channels..

Thank you.. cool

5 Likes

Re: Commandant Can't Tell His Organisation's Web Address by gramci: 9:59am On Mar 08, 2013
No wonder they hate the word merit

1 Like

Re: Commandant Can't Tell His Organisation's Web Address by konami001: 9:59am On Mar 08, 2013
Nigeria.... I hail all of una oooooo .... If una representatives DUMMY like this, how e come be for UNA?
Re: Commandant Can't Tell His Organisation's Web Address by gratiaeo(m): 10:00am On Mar 08, 2013
North and their quest 4 power are the one holding this country ransom, imagine such a disgrace!

4 Likes

Re: Commandant Can't Tell His Organisation's Web Address by sanklose: 10:01am On Mar 08, 2013
how would it sound in the ears of his children dat their strict dad iz a dumb'azz cry ... Pity 9ja

2 Likes

Re: Commandant Can't Tell His Organisation's Web Address by cloud7: 10:01am On Mar 08, 2013
[b][/b]Oh My God! why has thou persucuted me with this COMEDY? Can you take this to Joke/Comedy section,Oh My God! why has thou persucuted me with this COMEDY? Can you take this to Joke/Comedy section,Oh My God! why has thou persucuted me with this COMEDY? Can you take this to Joke/Comedy section,
Re: Commandant Can't Tell His Organisation's Web Address by macjo(m): 10:03am On Mar 08, 2013
and am shaking my head....., what is this my qualification?
Re: Commandant Can't Tell His Organisation's Web Address by gratiaeo(m): 10:03am On Mar 08, 2013
gramci: No wonder they hate the word merit
Thanks God for Ihejirika, he is sanitizing Army small small

2 Likes

Re: Commandant Can't Tell His Organisation's Web Address by ypzilanti: 10:04am On Mar 08, 2013
until we recruit the best brains in Nigeria into our civil service, we will not head anywhere.
Re: Commandant Can't Tell His Organisation's Web Address by Abujafood: 10:04am On Mar 08, 2013
OP the man is Old school he probably doesn't even know how to use a computer!

5 Likes

Re: Commandant Can't Tell His Organisation's Web Address by OluEmmaAss: 10:06am On Mar 08, 2013
Not surprising, when he may not even be computer literate!
Re: Commandant Can't Tell His Organisation's Web Address by caesaraba(m): 10:07am On Mar 08, 2013
gratiaeo: North and their quest 4 power are the one holding this country ransom, imagine such a disgrace!

This is the guy's name: Mr. Obafaiye Shem. How is that a northern name?

5 Likes

Re: Commandant Can't Tell His Organisation's Web Address by symbianDON(m): 10:08am On Mar 08, 2013
grin cheesy cheesy hahahaha!!!! Dis commandant has just made my day grin the guy is a comedian i tell ya........www.nsdc......is dat all? Yes that is all! They should ve given him a laptop quick quick to open the site na. Am sure dat man can't even boot a computer talk more of launching an internet browser. See as he openly embarrassed his organisation, his family and his children. In school, his children will henceforth be nicknamed www.nsdc grin

10 Likes

Re: Commandant Can't Tell His Organisation's Web Address by gratiaeo(m): 10:09am On Mar 08, 2013
We are not surprise. Large percentage of northerners are illiterate no wonder 60 % of teachers in Kaduna fail primary 4 examination
Re: Commandant Can't Tell His Organisation's Web Address by UnknownMember: 10:10am On Mar 08, 2013
#CLassic Nigerian Civil Service Story..

I can never forget my encounter with the Police P.R.O in Zone 6 Calabar. I went to his office to ask for directions on how to get a Police Character report. This man had absolutely no Idea what I was talking about. He then suggested that I should give him some money so he can write me a letter of introduction and reference that I can toke to wherever I was going.

The Nigerian Civil service has been destroyed by ethinicism and mediocrity.

1 Like

Re: Commandant Can't Tell His Organisation's Web Address by Nobody: 10:10am On Mar 08, 2013
Am not surprisd. Evil defence is a failure in naija
Re: Commandant Can't Tell His Organisation's Web Address by Acidosis(m): 10:11am On Mar 08, 2013
Abujafood: OP the man is Old school he probably doesn't even know how to use a computer!

exactly, we need to know his age before castigating...

I bet some top government officials cannot do a copy and paste work on a computer...
This is the reason they employ people and then appoint them to different posts..

We don't expect this man to sit behind a computer going through the web pages to see who is online and stuffs like that..
There are people assigned for the job so if channels is so concern about the website.. They should have asked google, or better still invite the computer scientist or the web administrator of Civil dedence.

2 Likes

Re: Commandant Can't Tell His Organisation's Web Address by Acidosis(m): 10:15am On Mar 08, 2013
ypzilanti: until we recruit the best brains in Nigeria into our civil service, we will not head anywhere.

This man has been working before you wrote your JSS1 common entrance..
Those days where you hardly see a Pentium II desktop computer running on windows95

7 Likes

Re: Commandant Can't Tell His Organisation's Web Address by Rooneyboy(m): 10:18am On Mar 08, 2013
This man is a clown.

*that is it* grin

1 Like

Re: Commandant Can't Tell His Organisation's Web Address by azpekuliar: 10:19am On Mar 08, 2013
LWKMD!...This dude doesn't know what a website is!...cheesy

And to think the topic of the day was even about job rackeetering in the MDAs...only God knows aside himself, the many people like him, he must have recruited into the organisation.
Re: Commandant Can't Tell His Organisation's Web Address by gratiaeo(m): 10:20am On Mar 08, 2013
The products of quota system and federal character....... Tomorrow he will come out and contest 4 presidency. We're in trouble in this country, there are people who don't know and don't care to know hence they know that our system ll always favour them
Re: Commandant Can't Tell His Organisation's Web Address by caesaraba(m): 10:21am On Mar 08, 2013
gratiaeo: We are not surprise. Large percentage of northerners are illiterate no wonder 60 % of teachers in Kaduna fail primary 4 examination

....and you can't even make a complete sentence devoid of grammatical errors.

You might not be too different from him after all. #justsaying
Re: Commandant Can't Tell His Organisation's Web Address by olapluto(m): 10:21am On Mar 08, 2013
He tried, but failed woefully to cover his inadequacies in public. He was debased totally! and the awkward silence between him saying ww nsdc ....and saying 'thats all' says it all. He, and the reporters knew the game was over for him.
Re: Commandant Can't Tell His Organisation's Web Address by strangest(m): 10:21am On Mar 08, 2013
Thats what happened when the people that knows the job are not recruited... instead the ones that paid bribes are recruited...
Re: Commandant Can't Tell His Organisation's Web Address by Afam4eva(m): 10:23am On Mar 08, 2013
Acidosis: lol...

This affect most government organisations..

and uhmm before I play the video...
Channels tv. I beg you guys need to change your studio, the chairs and the general look...

Learn a thing or more from Aljazeera, France24, BBC & some south african channels..

Thank you.. cool
You know, i've always wondered why our studios are different from those of CNN and Al Jazeera.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

APCLies About Gmb's Interview in UK Bursted (Venue-TranscorpHilton) / Don't Politicise Benue, Taraba Killing - Governor Ortom Says / Osinbajo Meets With President Of The World Bank, David Malpass

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.