Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,457 members, 7,954,793 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:30 AM

Pictures From Rita Of Koko Mansion's Wedding - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pictures From Rita Of Koko Mansion's Wedding (23035 Views)

Photos From Rita Dominic's Xmas Party / Photos From Rita Dominic's Christmas Party / Rita Igbinedion Of Koko Mansion's Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures From Rita Of Koko Mansion's Wedding by Goldenheart(m): 10:15am On Mar 07, 2013
mehn.... All Kind of ppl get married nowadays while some ppl Are complaining

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Rita Of Koko Mansion's Wedding by Slankey: 10:27am On Mar 07, 2013
iamswizz: rita dominic is married at last?

Oga where did y see Rita Dominic now? And pls is that not Cosy in that picture y'all?
Re: Pictures From Rita Of Koko Mansion's Wedding by Nobody: 10:41am On Mar 07, 2013
Shollypopz: *In gaius's voice* [size=13pt]Her speech will forever live on the minds of men[/size]

"People hatside nigeria... they feel nigeria is not well presentable. like when they are coming to nigerhia.. during the hairport if they are in the hairport.die.. they wu be hafraid because of the criminals and yahoo yahoo guys.. in d sand..because we nigerians majonity of us do demons.. outside the country, i've like after the country, they feel every bad things is with us...we have school call the efcc, like this he-fcc now. No. efcc they are under yahoo..they do pick yahoo guys..but they don't have the things that they would use.Cos yahoo guys mich most of them they use jass and other things.pure...

...outside the country.. outside nigeria, they feel we are the most dimo people, like jass, different things. every bad things, am, lets think of it. Most bad things we do them, like yahoo, like criminals. We know they have them outside the country but most of them are in nigeria. They feel nigeria are not safety enough. So we have to use, we have to, as in, we are, we are bold enough to take care of our nig, our country. Definitely, a as i chec the students, if the, if the government gud give them a good education, and give them a good things they want.. they will definietly fal, they will definitely give arr, they will definitely do what they want to do. Like this aspect of efcc, e a must of the yahoo guys........."

Don't you mean ''live on in the minds of men?''
If you are going to make fun of someone at least sure you aren't making the same mistakes.

3 Likes

Re: Pictures From Rita Of Koko Mansion's Wedding by blazingtrain: 10:42am On Mar 07, 2013
Cute!
Re: Pictures From Rita Of Koko Mansion's Wedding by mogken: 10:43am On Mar 07, 2013
People i̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ nigiria don't feel nigeria Ȋ̝̊̅§ well presentable like during †ђǝ airport D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ will be afriad because Ơ̴̴̴͡f †ђǝ criminals and yahoo yahoo boys. Rita we hail you lol
Re: Pictures From Rita Of Koko Mansion's Wedding by Costa2000(m): 10:47am On Mar 07, 2013
Congrats
Re: Pictures From Rita Of Koko Mansion's Wedding by billyadam(m): 10:48am On Mar 07, 2013
rezzy:
Not Rita Dominic, Rita Igbinedion
Is her bomb deliberately or just acting?

Haba!!! ur own bomb sef na die "Is her bomb deliberately"

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Rita Of Koko Mansion's Wedding by ypzilanti: 10:53am On Mar 07, 2013
The grammar police are alive to their duties today. grin
Re: Pictures From Rita Of Koko Mansion's Wedding by toluene12: 10:54am On Mar 07, 2013
ajos: we dey wait to hear breakin news on breakups,quarells and bla...bla...she looks lyk a whooore,hope say d'banj neva tatse.....?
angry
common give this girl a break
Re: Pictures From Rita Of Koko Mansion's Wedding by yemstok(m): 10:59am On Mar 07, 2013
;DHope the wedding was safety enough? grin
Re: Pictures From Rita Of Koko Mansion's Wedding by Tjohnnay: 11:01am On Mar 07, 2013
Texykool:
KLILL? U must be Rita's sibling grin
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Pictures From Rita Of Koko Mansion's Wedding by geniushyke(m): 11:04am On Mar 07, 2013
Shollypopz: *In gaius's voice* [size=13pt]Her speech will forever live on in the minds of men[/size]

"People hatside nigeria... they feel nigeria is not well presentable. like when they are coming to nigerhia.. during the hairport if they are in the hairport.die.. they wu be hafraid because of the criminals and yahoo yahoo guys.. in d sand..because we nigerians majonity of us do demons.. outside the country, i've like after the country, they feel every bad things is with us...we have school call the efcc, like this he-fcc now. No. efcc they are under yahoo..they do pick yahoo guys..but they don't have the things that they would use.Cos yahoo guys mich most of them they use jass and other things.pure...

...outside the country.. outside nigeria, they feel we are the most dimo people, like jass, different things. every bad things, am, lets think of it. Most bad things we do them, like yahoo, like criminals. We know they have them outside the country but most of them are in nigeria. They feel nigeria are not safety enough. So we have to use, we have to, as in, we are, we are bold enough to take care of our nig, our country. Definitely, a as i chec the students, if the, if the government gud give them a good education, and give them a good things they want.. they will definietly fal, they will definitely give arr, they will definitely do what they want to do. Like this aspect of efcc, e a must of the yahoo guys.........
[quote]
She be get point before o but English come spoil everything...lol. Oh English look at what you have done to this innocent girl.
Re: Pictures From Rita Of Koko Mansion's Wedding by Tjohnnay: 11:05am On Mar 07, 2013
mogken: People i̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ nigiria don't feel nigeria Ȋ̝̊̅§ well presentable like during †ђǝ airport D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ will be afriad because Ơ̴̴̴͡f †ђǝ criminals and yahoo yahoo boys. Rita we hail you lol
NO ' they will be afraiding #ibon unlimited
Re: Pictures From Rita Of Koko Mansion's Wedding by ajos(m): 11:08am On Mar 07, 2013
toluene12: angry
common give this girl a break
which kind break....poster no giv us break wit her weddin photos....wen pako marry we no dey see am 4 front page...but dis TING marry e disturb us...wetin self
Re: Pictures From Rita Of Koko Mansion's Wedding by Nobody: 11:24am On Mar 07, 2013
Why is she covering her stomach na . . . is she ashamed of being pregnant undecided
Re: Pictures From Rita Of Koko Mansion's Wedding by question(m): 11:35am On Mar 07, 2013
Exponental: No be this Rita dey throw bomb.

JUST FOR LAUGHS
Re: Pictures From Rita Of Koko Mansion's Wedding by question(m): 11:35am On Mar 07, 2013
Re: Pictures From Rita Of Koko Mansion's Wedding by Nobody: 11:39am On Mar 07, 2013
You know wether na she teach dis her husbang English?
Re: Pictures From Rita Of Koko Mansion's Wedding by Nobody: 11:40am On Mar 07, 2013
question:

JUST FOR LAUGHS
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/U_E3gIJXbeA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Fail!
Re: Pictures From Rita Of Koko Mansion's Wedding by cold(m): 12:08pm On Mar 07, 2013
Moral of the story..Marriage no be by grammar grin
Re: Pictures From Rita Of Koko Mansion's Wedding by tpia5: 12:09pm On Mar 07, 2013
She's covering her upper frontal area with both her hair and the bouquet.

I dont see anywhere she's covering her tummy.
Re: Pictures From Rita Of Koko Mansion's Wedding by tpia5: 12:13pm On Mar 07, 2013
Goldenheart: mehn.... All Kind of ppl get married nowadays while some ppl Are complaining

True, dont know much about her per se ( saw some threads about her on nl a while ago), although i initially thought she was the one who married an ambassador.

The husband, who is he?

Hope its not one of those situations where " i shouldnt have asked".
Re: Pictures From Rita Of Koko Mansion's Wedding by zeefa: 12:26pm On Mar 07, 2013
Tascocent: abeg laff wan kill me for here oooooooooooooooooooo. stop b4 i hug my boss wife o

U beta hug transformer instead of ur Oga Madam.... Cos I de sure say dat one go help u pass
Re: Pictures From Rita Of Koko Mansion's Wedding by 190: 12:50pm On Mar 07, 2013
Ujujoan: Why is she covering her stomach na . . . is she ashamed of being pregnant undecided

undecided undecided
Re: Pictures From Rita Of Koko Mansion's Wedding by harryboyng(m): 12:57pm On Mar 07, 2013
that aint Rita Dominic..na every Rita be Dominic?!

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Rita Of Koko Mansion's Wedding by Maximus85(m): 1:06pm On Mar 07, 2013
This guy don suffer. "Hi Feel this Marriage is not safety enough"
Re: Pictures From Rita Of Koko Mansion's Wedding by naptu2: 1:21pm On Mar 07, 2013
Re: Pictures From Rita Of Koko Mansion's Wedding by urchonox: 1:32pm On Mar 07, 2013
Abeg u guys should just let her be,how many of those grammer blowing girl don see husband marry?. Bad belle pple Rita happy married lyf
Re: Pictures From Rita Of Koko Mansion's Wedding by anicho(m): 1:52pm On Mar 07, 2013
Like play, like play, dis chick turn celeb ooo!
Re: Pictures From Rita Of Koko Mansion's Wedding by pheemmii(m): 1:58pm On Mar 07, 2013
Dem feel nigeria is not well presentable..., During d airport, they were afraid..., After d country, dem feel all d bad are wit us..., Like dis EFCC, EFCC is under Yahoo, they do pick Yahoo guys...,
sheyie2007: We nigerians we do demon lipsrsealed
Re: Pictures From Rita Of Koko Mansion's Wedding by anicho(m): 2:00pm On Mar 07, 2013
guy go to ladipo market,buy 2car side mirrors, den come back 2dis thread & use them 2view d pictures again....obviously u no get eyes,u get apollo? Abi are u a learner?
Re: Pictures From Rita Of Koko Mansion's Wedding by Georgemankind(m): 2:32pm On Mar 07, 2013
the guy wil just be receiving free bombshell from his wife.i even heard dat rita is related to patience jonathan

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Korede Bello, Mayorkun At NIJ Students' Week / Laura Ikeji Wows In Yellow Bikini / Cardi B & Meek Mill Are Working On A Song Together Amid Nicki Minaj Beef

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.