Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,999 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:07 AM

Pictures From Rita Of Koko Mansion's Wedding - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pictures From Rita Of Koko Mansion's Wedding (22969 Views)

Photos From Rita Dominic's Xmas Party / Photos From Rita Dominic's Christmas Party / Rita Igbinedion Of Koko Mansion's Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures From Rita Of Koko Mansion's Wedding by anderson1994: 2:37pm On Mar 07, 2013
sheyie2007: We nigerians we do demon lipsrsealed
We do yahoo yahoo
Re: Pictures From Rita Of Koko Mansion's Wedding by Nobody: 2:48pm On Mar 07, 2013
Her Marriage Certificate looks like NYSC Certificate cry cry cry cry
Re: Pictures From Rita Of Koko Mansion's Wedding by Tascocent(m): 3:09pm On Mar 07, 2013
zeefa:

U beta hug transformer instead of ur Oga Madam.... Cos I de sure say dat one go help u pass
thanks jare no mind me I cant just hold myself...and by d way must u quote me....abeg ur mouth odour don chase everybody comot.....idiot. Jadanu jare.
Re: Pictures From Rita Of Koko Mansion's Wedding by Upspace: 3:09pm On Mar 07, 2013
Shollypopz: *In gaius's voice* [size=13pt]Her speech will forever live on in the minds of men[/size]

"People hatside nigeria... they feel nigeria is not well presentable. like when they are coming to nigerhia.. during the hairport if they are in the hairport.die.. they wu be hafraid because of the criminals and yahoo yahoo guys.. in d sand..because we nigerians majonity of us do demons.. outside the country, i've like after the country, they feel every bad things is with us...we have school call the efcc, like this he-fcc now. No. efcc they are under yahoo..they do pick yahoo guys..but they don't have the things that they would use.Cos yahoo guys mich most of them they use jass and other things.pure...

...outside the country.. outside nigeria, they feel we are the most dimo people, like jass, different things. every bad things, am, lets think of it. Most bad things we do them, like yahoo, like criminals. We know they have them outside the country but most of them are in nigeria. They feel nigeria are not safety enough. So we have to use, we have to, as in, we are, we are bold enough to take care of our nig, our country. Definitely, a as i chec the students, if the, if the government gud give them a good education, and give them a good things they want.. they will definietly fal, they will definitely give arr, they will definitely do what they want to do. Like this aspect of efcc, e a must of the yahoo guys........."

I'm still of the opinion that this babe was sent into the Mansion by Mohit to do exactly what she did. Think, how did she get thru the auditioning? Well she achieved her task. Made the show more popular and interesting.
Re: Pictures From Rita Of Koko Mansion's Wedding by Emerald988(f): 5:00pm On Mar 07, 2013
@ Shoolypoopz: u got it exactly...hahahaha
Re: Pictures From Rita Of Koko Mansion's Wedding by Onuokwu: 5:47pm On Mar 07, 2013
What is that thing she is holding? Juju? I thought it was supposed to be flowers!
Re: Pictures From Rita Of Koko Mansion's Wedding by Nobody: 6:15pm On Mar 07, 2013
Brown teeth don't care

Re: Pictures From Rita Of Koko Mansion's Wedding by Promolysis(m): 6:43pm On Mar 07, 2013
After dbanj don finger dem tire with late chidinma. Gudluck
Re: Pictures From Rita Of Koko Mansion's Wedding by skoop: 7:35pm On Mar 07, 2013
Kilode..U won kill d guy
timpaker: Priest: Will u take this man to be your lawful wedded husband, for better for worst.....?

Rita: I does! (smiling) grin grin

Husband: WTF! shocked shocked shocked *faints*

#JustJoking

Happy Married life!
cool cool

Re: Pictures From Rita Of Koko Mansion's Wedding by toygod2: 9:24pm On Mar 07, 2013
lolssss
Re: Pictures From Rita Of Koko Mansion's Wedding by pinnochio(m): 10:14pm On Mar 07, 2013
sheyie2007: We nigerians we do demon lipsrsealed

cheesy
Re: Pictures From Rita Of Koko Mansion's Wedding by 9icetoo(m): 8:15am On Mar 08, 2013
Shollypopz: *In gaius's voice* [size=13pt]Her speech will forever live on in the minds of men[/size]

"People hatside nigeria... they feel nigeria is not well presentable. like when they are coming to nigerhia.. during the hairport if they are in the hairport.die.. they wu be hafraid because of the criminals and yahoo yahoo guys.. in d sand..because we nigerians majonity of us do demons.. outside the country, i've like after the country, they feel every bad things is with us...we have school call the efcc, like this he-fcc now. No. efcc they are under yahoo..they do pick yahoo guys..but they don't have the things that they would use.Cos yahoo guys mich most of them they use jass and other things.pure...

...outside the country.. outside nigeria, they feel we are the most dimo people, like jass, different things. every bad things, am, lets think of it. Most bad things we do them, like yahoo, like criminals. We know they have them outside the country but most of them are in nigeria. They feel nigeria are not safety enough. So we have to use, we have to, as in, we are, we are bold enough to take care of our nig, our country. Definitely, a as i chec the students, if the, if the government gud give them a good education, and give them a good things they want.. they will definietly fal, they will definitely give arr, they will definitely do what they want to do. Like this aspect of efcc, e a must of the yahoo guys........."

And people still think "i have a dream" is a great speech. Rita please take a bow. smiley
Re: Pictures From Rita Of Koko Mansion's Wedding by Caseless: 8:45am On Mar 08, 2013
Shollypopz: ....I only wish she got an education before she got married.
fatuity of the highest order!

u cant be more fatuous!
Re: Pictures From Rita Of Koko Mansion's Wedding by LADIbaba(m): 2:24pm On Mar 08, 2013
kunleben1: grin 'Efcc is under yahoo yahoo' grin
Chai! Dis guy own don finish. I'll advice him to always wear bullet proof even wen sleeping.but y dis rit wey mohit crew dem don taste tire!b

That's if the guy isn't worse than her. Something tells me birds of the same feather....
Re: Pictures From Rita Of Koko Mansion's Wedding by Nobody: 5:33pm On Mar 08, 2013
caseless: fatuity of the highest order!

u cant be more fatuous!

Randy fowl, sit ur stolid insecure a*ss down and stop following me about

Dumbfvck, u ain't my type......the number of times u quote me on NL won't change that undecided
Re: Pictures From Rita Of Koko Mansion's Wedding by Caseless: 11:55am On Mar 09, 2013
Shollypopz:

Randy fowl, sit ur stolid insecure a*ss down and stop following me about

Dumbfvck, u ain't my type......the number of times u quote me on NL won't change that undecided
this came from the cephalo of shollypoo....o'course, it shows wat shld come out of her scotched brain contained in the cephalo.
U jackal, take ur drained a'ss of my post.....i cant jst see u......pu'ssy! Always talkin of 'type'......this is expected of a 'classless' capra like u.

Go, drink and binge to chase away ur boredom resulting from the 'no man in my life' disease u ar suffering from.

Fvck off......

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wizkid never disrespected 2baba contrary to the video on twitter / Maria: "We Don’t Know Who Cubana Chief Priest Is" - Kelvin’s Brother / Busayo Makinwa Weds Stian Fossengen In Oslo, Norway (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.