Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,524 members, 7,819,883 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:55 AM

Man Wey Dey Reason - Literature (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Man Wey Dey Reason (549880 Views)

As E Dey Happen (pidgin Tory Wey Sweet Wella) / AS E DEY Happen(a Pidgin Story) / Ibo Boy Wey Like Yoruba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (112) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by Nobody: 9:01pm On Mar 14, 2013
grin LOL...L101...haha..sounds more like a course code to moi...hehehe
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by fujirice: 9:30pm On Mar 14, 2013
Oh my word! I so much want to be a karried fella right now! Somebody baptize me! I need to be speakin' in tongues as well grin grin grin
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by flow1759: 9:35pm On Mar 14, 2013
We arrived ilya du Neked wire on time, karid entities were so much "made in Fulani".

"Barnabas i know, Solomon, i know, who are wa?" a fair guy asked me as i was about seating down. "i am that kpokponti entity that was trans Egbu, trans Amadi, trans Ekulobia, trans Ekulu, trans ife nine, on that day D, time T, that day holy water was so much made in fulani, when i was librated from an animalee to an entity by my chiefo, chief Eze goes to School of Lake Nwebere, my baptizimal name is Ab Flow because i am so much jambraha" I vibrated. The fair guy "shine me his golden falangis" and i sat down.

As we continued drinking holy water, i said, "entities make una days be long oh, una know say na me be the only entity wey get uku I uku wey big like plantain?". They all laughed.

Uku in ibo means leg. I is an English alphabet. So uku I uku was a kegit slang for that thing that is in between a man's legs, that is like letter I (the d'ick).

The fair guy wanted to test how well i could understand vibration so he came close to me and asked, "Baba Daysis oh, if i say pigeon solidify enter my ohambele local government before i migrate nasarawaly here, wetin i mean?" "u think say i be small boy for kegit? U are trying to kowachiate that rice is the food that is in your stomach" i explained.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by flow1759: 9:36pm On Mar 14, 2013
Nairalanders wey no be kegite, una no go fit understand that part. My apologies pls.
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by Nobody: 10:10pm On Mar 14, 2013
flow1759: Nairalanders wey no be kegite, una no go fit understand that part. My apologies pls.
My Broda dey use all dis una slangs 4hse,bt me tin say na cult boy. Even him record some self, diff beat for d background. But flow,shey u encourage pple to join dis kegite club?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by pillzthadrugz(m): 10:12pm On Mar 14, 2013
dis guy...wat du u call him sef Ehen FLOW....i don see you.... abeg come hear sumtin........will u do wat u no how 2do best?...........lets go back to kate or beta still mrs ifeoma

1 Like

Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by 4kizo(m): 11:09pm On Mar 14, 2013
flow1759: Nairalanders wey no be kegite, una no go fit understand that part. My apologies pls.
Its written in dat buk of bukosis chapter 8 vs 9 dat ekwensu can quote d bible bt kowasion remaineth

2 Likes

Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by Josphine4good(f): 11:09pm On Mar 14, 2013
don't worry I understand
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by Josphine4good(f): 11:13pm On Mar 14, 2013
flow1759:

i go tell my daddy, and i go tell my mummy, say u no wan give me kpomoh
I will tell my oga at the top that u want to chop my kpomoh grin

1 Like

Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by MsPweshy(f): 11:43pm On Mar 14, 2013
Lmao
flow1759:

i go tell my daddy, and i go tell my mummy, say u no wan give me kpomoh
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by MsPweshy(f): 11:53pm On Mar 14, 2013
Flow can i at least see a pix of you? cheesy
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by flow1759: 12:00am On Mar 15, 2013
Wizee: My Broda dey use all dis una slangs 4hse,bt me tin say na cult boy. Even him record some self, diff beat for d background. But flow,shey u encourage pple to join dis kegite club?

yeah the club is full of fun, it is a social club that is recognised worldwide. Btw it helps promote our culture.

3 Likes

Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by c0ast0l: 12:48am On Mar 15, 2013
4kizo..bxt u! So na keqite u b sef..anyway i pin d same a-town, metalina deckant
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by Chicent(m): 7:14am On Mar 15, 2013
May Ur days b long.....D gods are wisie. 'My oga at d top' flow with kpomoh.
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by 4kizo(m): 9:09am On Mar 15, 2013
c0ast0l: 4kizo..bxt u! So na keqite u b sef..anyway i pin d same a-town, metalina deckant
Dat is say....
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by valboy20(m): 2:13pm On Mar 15, 2013
oya flow...cum n giv ux 2dae dose of flowbadtine as prescribed by d doctor
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by flow1759: 2:55pm On Mar 15, 2013
"police oh, one cloth u dey wear oh, police eeh, one cloth u dey wear eeh, everyday na one baret one cloth u dey wear eeeh, everyday na one baret one cloth u dey wear eeh. Police eeh, go Bayelsa eeh, Police ooh, go Bayelsa oh, if Port Harcout no favour u, go Bayelsa, if Port Harcout no Favour u, go Bayelsa eeh" We all sang dancing round a table in Ilya du Neked wire Joint. Mehn! Tupac was a good Dancer, a better holy water drinker and a best Vibrator.

His Brother from another mother; Bigie, didn't dance but sat smiling and watching us. We never knew he was up to mischief.

After i had taken 5litres of Holy water, i was saturated. I was in Cloud nine. I whispered to Brainbox for us to start leaving. He in turn informed others.

As we walked down the road, "Flow see that babe nyash oh! See as the nyash big" Brainbox said pointing at a lady. "omo mehn, the nyash na earthquake oh" Tupac added. The holy water i drank made me long-sighted, as i could see the big a'ss closer than any other person, it was as if the lady was walking in front of me, when she was a bit far from me. The holy water didn't only enhance my sight, it enhanced my thinking faculty. It communicated with me.

"Flow, go press that girl nyash" Holy water commanded. I instantly walked towards the lady like i was under a spell. "e be like say Flow wan go press the girl nyash oh" i heard Brainbox said from behind me. "Flow, u no fit abeg, if u press the girl nyash, come collect 1k for my hand" i heard Bigie said. I turned and gave Bigie a bright smile, "i don chop dat 1k today be dat oh" I thought.

Legend has it that Holy water has more Alcoholic content than beer, also that one 1litre of Holy water was approximately 1 jumbo wrap of weed. If we were to go by that account, that means i had taken 5 jumbo wraps of weed. When i couldn't even finish 4 wraps of weed on a normal day, unless of course i wanted a "direct ticket" to running mad.

I was gradually going nuts, because no normal guy could think of tapping a lady by her a'ss in an open street.

"waka fast before the babe go go na" Holy water told me, and i increase my pace.

As was getting close to her, i saw a guy on red shirt also walking towards her, "abi dis guy wan press her nyash sef?" i asked myself. "make u first dat guy press the girl nyash oh" Holy water said to me. I never knew Holy water was decieving me, the guy on red never had an intention of Tapping the lady's a'ss.

As i and the guy on red walked almost hand in hand behind the lady, i quickly f'ondled the lady's a'ss. "mission accomplished" i tot as i quickly returned my hands pretending i did nothing.

She turned back and yelled, "who did that?". "talk say na that guy do am" Holy water suggested. "is him" i said pointing at the guy on red. The next sound i heard was two hot slaps, not on my cheek, but on the bony cheek of the guy on red. The two "beautiful" slaps made the guy fell to the ground.

"mumu!! U no go run" Holy water suggested. I ran as fast as my legs could go, wishing the guy on red wouldn't recover from the beautiful slap soon.

16 Likes

Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by Rapmaestro(m): 3:07pm On Mar 15, 2013
Walahi, laff won kill me, but wait o my oga at top, u no hear say one id1ot dey copy paste our tory ehn? Evry writer don go on strike o

1 Like

Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by BarnabasCo: 3:07pm On Mar 15, 2013
Flow don enta gbege ooh![b]Flow don enta gbege ooh![/b]Flow don enter gbege ooh!
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by flow1759: 3:11pm On Mar 15, 2013
Rap maestro: Walahi, laff won kill me, but wait o my oga at top, u no hear say one id1ot dey copy paste our tory ehn? Evry writer don go on strike o

who be dat wey dey copy and paste, and who be my oga at top? Shey na dat be
new nairaland slang?
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by Rapmaestro(m): 3:16pm On Mar 15, 2013
flow1759:

who be dat wey dey copy and paste, and who be my oga at top? Shey na dat be
new nairaland slang?
na one guy o, he go copy, come go paste am 4 group wey him open 4 facebook, come talk say na him write am... He don get fans die, wey go dey beg 4 more... Na u b my oga at the top now na
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by Nobody: 3:45pm On Mar 15, 2013
Rap maestro: na one guy o, he go copy, come go paste am 4 group wey him open 4 facebook, come talk say na him write am... He don get fans die, wey go dey beg 4 more... Na u b my oga at the top now na
WTF!!! Mehn, people no get shame sha.
Flow, pray say the guy dey gidi so you can track him down and make him 'pay' for that
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by Nobody: 3:45pm On Mar 15, 2013
Rap maestro: na one guy o, he go copy, come go paste am 4 group wey him open 4 facebook, come talk say na him write am... He don get fans die, wey go dey beg 4 more... Na u b my oga at the top now na
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by Nobody: 3:47pm On Mar 15, 2013
Send us the link to the guy's facebook account and the group's too.
So we can start from there!
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by flow1759: 3:58pm On Mar 15, 2013
kwangi: Send us the link to the guy's facebook account and the group's too.

mehn! Dis is too bad oh. Plagiarist stealing my talent. When i was thinking of writing more stories on nairaland? Mehn! The thing don weak me oh.
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by Coldfaya(m): 5:15pm On Mar 15, 2013
kwangi: Send us the link to the guy's facebook account and the group's too.

Seconded. Let's bombard d mother*fvckers fb page. Wtf!! Only in naija sha. Rapm aestro pls share d link
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by bigsholly(f): 5:34pm On Mar 15, 2013
For those asking for d link THOUGHTS OF BLINKINKED
http://www.facebook.com/blinkinzedthoughts?refid=46
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by Gepheral: 5:41pm On Mar 15, 2013
Thats terrible..@Maestro, if you've got the link, pls drop it here....
@Flow, sure... It should have a weakening effect on you..
But one thing is for sure, you are you....and thats talent n originality... If yhu are meant to go places wit your writing skills, then that plagiarist is just setting the path right by gathering fans (temporal) that would eventually seek the real lord on learning the truth...

....''I wanna know who my real dad is''
Don't be discouraged buddy, keep up da Good work!! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by Nobody: 5:50pm On Mar 15, 2013
flow1759:

mehn! Dis is too bad oh. Plagiarist stealing my talent. When i was thinking of writing more stories on nairaland? Mehn! The thing don weak me oh.
flow mke e no tire u,dat guy wey talk,mke him bring d guy facebook link, i go follow finish work. Na stealin b dat na
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by Rapmaestro(m): 6:14pm On Mar 15, 2013
We don bombard the guy with insult, he don delete d page come apologize.. Check d angry page opened just 4 him, there, u'll see his pix and fb address, www.nairaland.com/12257551/plagiarist-loose

1 Like

Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by arizona145(m): 6:19pm On Mar 15, 2013
Its so fucking bad for some kinda idiot out there to just copy the writeup from oga flow. That's arrant nonsense. We ve got to fight the guy with everything.
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by Rapmaestro(m): 6:39pm On Mar 15, 2013
arizona145: Its so fucking bad for some kinda idiot out there to just copy the writeup from oga flow. That's arrant nonsense. We ve got to fight the guy with everything.
don't get me wrong, he hasn't copy-pasted oga flows story, but if he is not warned, he will do it someday.. So he should be warned, not to copy anybody's work without the author's consent, let's just hope has repented and stopped

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (112) (Reply)

BROKEN HEDGE By Toyin Taiwo / My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). / Red Ashes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.