Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,483 members, 7,812,497 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:19 PM

List 3 Famous People You Respect And Admire. - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / List 3 Famous People You Respect And Admire. (19969 Views)

Ten Most Famous People In Nigeria 2016 / Meet 3 Famous Nigerian Celebrities Who Succeeded Despite Their Disabilities / [PHOTOS] 3 Famous Nigerian Celebs Who Have Succeeded Despite Their Disability (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List 3 Famous People You Respect And Admire. by mikolo80: 7:07pm On Mar 07, 2013
WHERE DO I START GENGHIS KHAN HITLER MUGABE KAGAME LEE KWAN YEW MUHAMMED YUNUS FORMER PRESIDENT OF KOREA PARK OR CHUNG I THINK
THESE DUDES WERE FOCUSED ON WHAT THEY WANTED.THEY SEE THEY LIKE THEY TAKE
Re: List 3 Famous People You Respect And Admire. by Gboyee4fun(m): 7:08pm On Mar 07, 2013
My papa
my mama
Goodluck Ebele Jonathan
Re: List 3 Famous People You Respect And Admire. by babseg(m): 7:09pm On Mar 07, 2013
tjfulloption:

if atleast nobody knows ur fada, atleast he is feli feli famours in ur eye.

Why are you quoting me wrongly angry
Re: List 3 Famous People You Respect And Admire. by Nobody: 7:10pm On Mar 07, 2013
The most famous without sentiments are
GOD
Muhammed(SAW)
Jesus Christ.
Re: List 3 Famous People You Respect And Admire. by Testerfuze(m): 7:10pm On Mar 07, 2013
azpekuliar: Lexington Steel, Jada Fire, Cherookee D' Asss... grin
jeez!! Dose 3 u mention ar bitches wit monster ass,wit dose 3 u're definately ontop of d world
Re: List 3 Famous People You Respect And Admire. by drkay(m): 7:11pm On Mar 07, 2013
Prophet Muhammed
Dr Ben Carson
Emeritus Prof AKinkugbe
Re: List 3 Famous People You Respect And Admire. by Nobody: 7:12pm On Mar 07, 2013
1. Prof. Wole Soyinka 2. Martin Luther King (jnr) 3. Dr. Ochi Achinivu
Re: List 3 Famous People You Respect And Admire. by stankezzy: 7:14pm On Mar 07, 2013
Eze Promoe: Anini
Idi Amin
Clifford Orji
you must be a ritualist or a vampire cos birds of d same feather flucks together.
Re: List 3 Famous People You Respect And Admire. by tjfulloption(m): 7:15pm On Mar 07, 2013
babseg:

ma binu jooor, na mistake i do, na that mr. ITK that says even his fada is not famours in his eye. mabinu, sannu, dooooo, fa, okun. wink
babseg:

ma binu jooor, na mistake i do, na that mr. ITK that says even his fada is not famours in his eye. mabinu, sannu, dooooo, fa, okun.
Re: List 3 Famous People You Respect And Admire. by Nobody: 7:16pm On Mar 07, 2013
Bance(burkina faso)
Sanyeri
Abu qaqa(bokoharam)
Re: List 3 Famous People You Respect And Admire. by babseg(m): 7:19pm On Mar 07, 2013
tjfulloption:

ma binu jooor, na mistake i do, na that mr. ITK that says even his fada is not famours in his eye. mabinu, sannu, dooooo, fa, okun. wink

ma binu jooor, na mistake i do, na that mr. ITK that says even his fada is not famours in his eye. mabinu, sannu, dooooo, fa, okun.

Apology accepted smiley
Re: List 3 Famous People You Respect And Admire. by onyfrank: 7:20pm On Mar 07, 2013
1. CHRIST JESUS.
2. JOEL SMITH.
3. CHIEF GODDY OKWARA (UGO OBI of Orlu).
Re: List 3 Famous People You Respect And Admire. by ranksz: 7:20pm On Mar 07, 2013
skydeep: There are people we admire and we wish to be like them. My list includes:
1.Oprah Winfrey
2. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala
3. Michelle Obama cool

adding Iweala don fall ur leg, and whats so special abt michelle Obama? Tell me what you admire abt Winfrey?
Re: List 3 Famous People You Respect And Admire. by jljunayd1: 7:21pm On Mar 07, 2013
my dad r kelly and india arie
Re: List 3 Famous People You Respect And Admire. by UnknownMember: 7:22pm On Mar 07, 2013
Adolf Hitler

Idi Amin

&

Saddam Huissien..

Not forgetting.. Muhammad Ghaddffi, Sani Abacha, Hugo Chavez, Osama Bin Laden, Ahmeddinajad, e.t.c..

They were all fucktards, but they weren't mediocre fucktards. The world will keep talking about them for ages. Good or bad, they stood for something they believed and pursued it without fear.
Re: List 3 Famous People You Respect And Admire. by Confusion: 7:23pm On Mar 07, 2013
ihedioramma: TRY AND BE UR SELF. DONT TRY TO BE LIKE SOME ONE, TRY AND OBEY THE LAWS OF JESUS
Guy don't be over spiritual,there are people you admire and wish to b like, stop deceiving urself,
Re: List 3 Famous People You Respect And Admire. by Current27(m): 7:25pm On Mar 07, 2013
skydeep: There are people we admire and we wish to be like them. My list includes:
1.Oprah Winfrey
2. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala
3. Michelle Obama cool
U admire... Not WE( unless d 'we' incudes u and ur family members.). Y on earth was dis post on front page... @admin
Re: List 3 Famous People You Respect And Admire. by patrickmuf(m): 7:26pm On Mar 07, 2013
Muammar Gaddafi
Hugo chavez
Ahmadinejad...Admire them cos they all fought/fight for what they believed/believe in...
Re: List 3 Famous People You Respect And Admire. by breaktro: 7:26pm On Mar 07, 2013
Bishop David Oyedepo

Mark Zuckerberg

Roman Abrahmovic
Re: List 3 Famous People You Respect And Admire. by Confusion: 7:26pm On Mar 07, 2013
Kayusfity: SHINA RAMBO

SAANI ABACHA

IDI-AMIN
Now I understand why you are like that
Re: List 3 Famous People You Respect And Admire. by Nobody: 7:26pm On Mar 07, 2013
Chimamanda Adichie

Oprah Winfrey

Angelina Jolie
Re: List 3 Famous People You Respect And Admire. by Confusion: 7:28pm On Mar 07, 2013
otele: Me wink
Myself smiley
And I cool
Typical naija man
Re: List 3 Famous People You Respect And Admire. by patrickmuf(m): 7:28pm On Mar 07, 2013
Unknown Member: Adolf Hitler

Idi Amin

&

Saddam Huissien..

Not forgetting.. Muhammad Ghaddffi, Sani Abacha, Hugo Chavez, Osama Bin Laden, Ahmeddinajad, e.t.c..

They were all fucktards, but they weren't mediocre fucktards. The world will keep talking about them for ages. Good or bad, they stood for something they believed and pursued it without fear.
that's it, real men i call them
Re: List 3 Famous People You Respect And Admire. by Nobody: 7:28pm On Mar 07, 2013
JideJamez: Bance(burkina faso)
Sanyeri
Abu qaqa(bokoharam)
undecided bancè.. Rotflmao
Re: List 3 Famous People You Respect And Admire. by chezholy(m): 7:29pm On Mar 07, 2013

1 Like

Re: List 3 Famous People You Respect And Admire. by olaisababs(m): 7:31pm On Mar 07, 2013
No 1-Jesus christ
No 2-Captain Jack sparrow(mehn)
No 3-Wole Soyinka should fit in here.
Re: List 3 Famous People You Respect And Admire. by Confusion: 7:32pm On Mar 07, 2013
nony30: *Emeka Odimegwu Ojukwu(Ikemba Nnewi)
*Chudi Okadigbo.
*Dr Chris Ngige.
Tribalist to the core,
Sorry I respect your choice
Re: List 3 Famous People You Respect And Admire. by oluebubesyd(m): 7:32pm On Mar 07, 2013
Carlos Slim
Bill Gates
Warren Buffet
Re: List 3 Famous People You Respect And Admire. by Confusion: 7:34pm On Mar 07, 2013
babseg:

Jesus Christ is not dead
He died and rose and sits on the right hand of Majesty
Re: List 3 Famous People You Respect And Admire. by Confusion: 7:36pm On Mar 07, 2013
bobbyruffy: God the father
God the son
God the holy spirit
The Op said People not God or Spirit
Re: List 3 Famous People You Respect And Admire. by HyeBits: 7:36pm On Mar 07, 2013
1. Prophet Muhammed (PBUH)

2. Alexander The Great

3. Chief Obafemi Awolowo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Emeka Enyiocha Flaunts His Fat Nipples In New Photos / I Am Sick Of Deadbeat Fathers - Toke Makinwa / Powede Lawrence And Husband, Ikechukwu Welcome Their First Child

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.