Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,457 members, 7,812,402 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:48 PM

List 3 Famous People You Respect And Admire. - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / List 3 Famous People You Respect And Admire. (19967 Views)

Ten Most Famous People In Nigeria 2016 / Meet 3 Famous Nigerian Celebrities Who Succeeded Despite Their Disabilities / [PHOTOS] 3 Famous Nigerian Celebs Who Have Succeeded Despite Their Disability (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List 3 Famous People You Respect And Admire. by xynerise: 7:37pm On Mar 07, 2013
Current27: U admire... Not WE( unless d 'we' incudes u and ur family members.). Y on earth was dis post on front page... @admin
Seriously, you are an idio.t.
Re: List 3 Famous People You Respect And Admire. by Boladearo(m): 7:41pm On Mar 07, 2013
Prophet Mohammad (SAW)
Abraham Lincoln
My Father
Re: List 3 Famous People You Respect And Admire. by Confusion: 7:41pm On Mar 07, 2013
babyosisi: [size=18pt]This is the reason many of you take JAMB 20 times and never make it
The question says famous people and you are naming your mother and your father
Are they famous?
Do we know your mother and father?[/size]
Being Famous is relative, it simply depends on your world view, a village boys sees his headmaster as famous, an illiterate will see seun Olewa as famous,etc

4 Likes

Re: List 3 Famous People You Respect And Admire. by elbinmanny(m): 7:41pm On Mar 07, 2013
Martin Luther king Jr
Dr Ben Carson
Dr Ekong Udoh (one of the youngest and gifted peadiatric consultants in 9ja)
cheesy
Re: List 3 Famous People You Respect And Admire. by Bootybuttchic(f): 7:44pm On Mar 07, 2013
EMINEM,NELSON MANDELA,NICKI MINAJ
Re: List 3 Famous People You Respect And Admire. by digospel2: 7:44pm On Mar 07, 2013
1. Pastor E.A. Adeboye
2. Bro. Gbile Akanni
3. Pastor W.F. Kumuyi

2 Likes

Re: List 3 Famous People You Respect And Admire. by 2sa2: 7:45pm On Mar 07, 2013
Yoruba_Omoge: If I wasn't, you wouldn't have been dying to quote and interview me.
Keep deceiving yourself.
Re: List 3 Famous People You Respect And Admire. by critic(m): 7:51pm On Mar 07, 2013
baba dey: Albert Einstein
Aristotle
Plato
M. Gandhi
Prophet Elijah
Pastor EA adeboye
Pastor Sam Adeyemi

Have been finding it hard to choose my best for a very long time,so that's why I gave you all,I admire and respect which I choose not to be like them but to be myself,who God created cos if they chose to be another person I don't think their names will be what they are today.

this guy must be a philosopher
Re: List 3 Famous People You Respect And Admire. by Yinka1808: 7:54pm On Mar 07, 2013
Ben carson, don moen and myself.
Re: List 3 Famous People You Respect And Admire. by Kells677(m): 7:57pm On Mar 07, 2013
Gosh i dint knw am dis famous c my name in all d post *blushin*
Re: List 3 Famous People You Respect And Admire. by Nobody: 8:01pm On Mar 07, 2013
Re: List 3 Famous People You Respect And Admire. by DonaldYusuf(m): 8:02pm On Mar 07, 2013
skydeep: There are people we admire and we wish to be like them. My list includes:
1.Oprah Winfrey
2. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala
3. Michelle Obama cool

Hmmmn. Just three names? Ok, let me try and streamline my list because i have lots of people i admire and see as mentors and role models.
1. Mark Zuckerberg
2. Donald Trump
3. Mike Adenuga
Re: List 3 Famous People You Respect And Admire. by Orikinla(m): 8:02pm On Mar 07, 2013
Pastor Enoch Adejare Adeboye.
Dr. Mike Murdock and
Bill Gates.
Re: List 3 Famous People You Respect And Admire. by critic(m): 8:04pm On Mar 07, 2013
1. Chief Gani Fawehinmi.
2. Pastor Tunde Bakare
3. Gen. Muhammad Buhari
Re: List 3 Famous People You Respect And Admire. by 5alive(m): 8:05pm On Mar 07, 2013
damino damoche
majek fashek
2pac shakur

1 Like

Re: List 3 Famous People You Respect And Admire. by free2ryhme: 8:07pm On Mar 07, 2013
Jesus
Mother Theresa

i know only two
Re: List 3 Famous People You Respect And Admire. by vandarsar(m): 8:09pm On Mar 07, 2013
Omo ojoo! Can u print 10m dollars?

Kayusfity: SHINA RAMBO

SAANI ABACHA

IDI-AMIN
Re: List 3 Famous People You Respect And Admire. by vandarsar(m): 8:10pm On Mar 07, 2013
Bob Marley
Mandela
Yar'adua (arguably the best nigeria president, unfortunately great timber don't last in da forest)
Re: List 3 Famous People You Respect And Admire. by k2039: 8:11pm On Mar 07, 2013
[size=13pt] Ronald Wilson Reagan
Stephen R. Covey
William Jefferson Bill Clinton
[/size]
Re: List 3 Famous People You Respect And Admire. by sunky644(m): 8:11pm On Mar 07, 2013
1. Koffi Anan (He performed excellently well as UN Secretary General, a post I really wish to attain in life)
2. Lionel Messi/Stephen Gerard (Complete sportsmen without stain in their garment. Simple, Patriotic, Humble with excellent spirit)
3. Prophet T.B Joshua (A true man of God and the best cheerful giver I ve ever known. Also very humble and original).

1 Like

Re: List 3 Famous People You Respect And Admire. by Nazcoj(m): 8:12pm On Mar 07, 2013
Martin Luther King jr- (for fighting for what he believed in, d blacks all over d world are living freely jst because of d foundation he laid)

Mahatma Ghandi- (for his determination and courage even in the most difficult time in d entire history of India, fought d Britons against adulterating d cultures and religion of d Indians, my favourite quote of his- '' i love JESUS CHRIST, he lived a perfect life but i dnt like CHRISTIANS because they dont behave like CHRIST)

Mother Theresa- (for her love for mankind, so compassionate and inspiring).

HONORARY MENTION:
Michael Jackson
Malcolm X
Fela Kuti

1 Like

Re: List 3 Famous People You Respect And Admire. by Chibuhealth(f): 8:20pm On Mar 07, 2013
Mercy Johnson Okojie
patience Ozorkwo
okonjo iweala
Alson Madueke.
Re: List 3 Famous People You Respect And Admire. by Chibuhealth(f): 8:21pm On Mar 07, 2013
Nazcoj: Martin Luther King jr- (for fighting for what he believed in, d blacks all over d world are living freely jst because of d foundation he laid)

Mahatma Ghandi- (for his determination and courage even in the most difficult time in d entire history of India, fought d Britons against adulterating d cultures and religion of d Indians, my favourite quote of his- '' i love JESUS CHRIST, he lived a perfect life but i dnt like CHRISTIANS because they dont behave like CHRIST)

Mother Theresa- (for her love for mankind, so compassionate and inspiring).

HONORARY MENTION:
Michael Jackson
Malcolm X
Fela Kuti
..... Micheal jackson what? Nawaooo
Re: List 3 Famous People You Respect And Admire. by Smartiegurl(f): 8:24pm On Mar 07, 2013
Eze Promoe:

Shun that thing jor. Na my mind you take talk? grin Well for me another three people I admire are;
Smartie gurl, Lolo Promoe and Smart phone babe wink

hehehehehehe! I can't help buh smile.
Re: List 3 Famous People You Respect And Admire. by Alideen14(m): 8:28pm On Mar 07, 2013
Gen. I.B Babangida
Muhammad Ali
Sheik Albani Zaria
Re: List 3 Famous People You Respect And Admire. by ukchy: 8:32pm On Mar 07, 2013
My Dad
My Mum
My Siblings.....They add flavour to my world... I Love and respect them die

1 Like

Re: List 3 Famous People You Respect And Admire. by Deiok(m): 8:34pm On Mar 07, 2013
(1) Jesus christ.
(2) Tunde bakare.
(3) apst. Ogbonwman.
Re: List 3 Famous People You Respect And Admire. by Agrika: 8:36pm On Mar 07, 2013
Holy Mary
Chimammanda Adichie
St. Maria-goretti.

1 Like

Re: List 3 Famous People You Respect And Admire. by alosnika: 8:36pm On Mar 07, 2013
skydeep: There are people we admire and we wish to be like them. My list includes:
1.Oprah Winfrey
2. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala
3. Michelle Obama cool

Even if they have hidden sicknesses or diseases like cancer etc that they are able to manage because they have money to manage it.
Where are your parents? you dont admire them? you dont cherish them? you can trade them for Oprah Winfrey, Ngozi and Michelle?
All that glitters isnt gold.
Re: List 3 Famous People You Respect And Admire. by alosnika: 8:38pm On Mar 07, 2013
Re: List 3 Famous People You Respect And Admire. by JayKayMaybachz(m): 8:42pm On Mar 07, 2013
Warren Buffet
Dwayne Johnson
& Barrack Obama
Re: List 3 Famous People You Respect And Admire. by Necsy: 8:45pm On Mar 07, 2013
J moss. Bishop T.D Jakes. Dr. Bill Wilson

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

A Nairalander And Dagrin / Emeka Enyiocha Flaunts His Fat Nipples In New Photos / I Am Sick Of Deadbeat Fathers - Toke Makinwa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.