Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,164 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:31 AM

Online Economics Questions On Jamb, Pume And Any Examination - Education (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Online Economics Questions On Jamb, Pume And Any Examination (39098 Views)

Senate Resolutions Not Binding On JAMB – Sagay / Unizik 2012/2013 Pume And Admissions!!! / Ambrose Ali University (AAU) 2012/2013 Pume And Admisions. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Online Economics Questions On Jamb, Pume And Any Examination by Adex097: 4:12am On Nov 07, 2013
Hmmm
Re: Online Economics Questions On Jamb, Pume And Any Examination by BRAINEE123: 11:43am On Dec 02, 2013
Wow! Am hpy to hv diz thread bak again...nice one
Re: Online Economics Questions On Jamb, Pume And Any Examination by Odunhana: 1:43pm On Dec 03, 2013
BRAINEE123: Wow! Am hpy to hv diz thread bak again...nice one
WELCOME..... Hwfa na
Re: Online Economics Questions On Jamb, Pume And Any Examination by BRAINEE123: 6:12pm On Dec 03, 2013
Odunhana: WELCOME..... Hwfa na

Odunaha of life....wa gbayi padi...try mobilize oda guyz so dat we can bring diz thread bak to life.
Re: Online Economics Questions On Jamb, Pume And Any Examination by crowther15(m): 2:51pm On Dec 08, 2013
BRAINEE123:

Odunaha of life....wa gbayi padi...try mobilize oda guyz so dat we can bring diz thread bak to life.
u are nt serious when last did u enter here last? I was d only one here all along. No call no see
Re: Online Economics Questions On Jamb, Pume And Any Examination by BRAINEE123: 3:08pm On Dec 08, 2013
crowther15: u are nt serious when last did u enter here last? I was d only one here all along. No call no see

Baba mi...no vex jare. did u see my offline 2go msg? That i would be quiting my 2go account.
Re: Online Economics Questions On Jamb, Pume And Any Examination by shadelek(m): 9:55am On Dec 24, 2013
Guys pls I choose UNILORIN as my prefered school and these are the subjects I registered... Eng. Maths. Econs. Fin Acc. Hope I am good to go or if there is any error, its better you tell me now pls
Re: Online Economics Questions On Jamb, Pume And Any Examination by crowther15(m): 3:08pm On Dec 29, 2013
BRAINEE123:

Baba mi...no vex jare. did u see my offline 2go msg? That i would be quiting my 2go account.
i saw it jor
Re: Online Economics Questions On Jamb, Pume And Any Examination by crowther15(m): 3:12pm On Dec 29, 2013
shadelek: Guys pls I choose UNILORIN as my prefered school and these are the subjects I registered... Eng. Maths. Econs. Fin Acc. Hope I am good to go or if there is any error, its better you tell me now pls
am an Economics student of unilorin, use Geo/Govt instead of acct. i.e math, eng, govt/geo and eco. This combination is for Economics
Re: Online Economics Questions On Jamb, Pume And Any Examination by crowther15(m): 3:15pm On Dec 29, 2013
Very soon, I would be bringing question for u guyz 2 solve cos lecture room cant do it alone. Some ECN questn and statistics
Re: Online Economics Questions On Jamb, Pume And Any Examination by Nobody: 5:17pm On Dec 29, 2013
Hi guys,please I'll be putting in for econs unilag, didn't write govt in my O levels but I have maths eng econs geo agric f/maths ,pin waec whic I heard is sufficient in unilag,just wanted to confirm if I could still put in govt in my UTME subject combination since I didn't write it in waec
Re: Online Economics Questions On Jamb, Pume And Any Examination by benebaby77: 9:31pm On Dec 29, 2013
Sensei X: Hi guys,please I'll be putting in for econs unilag, didn't write govt in my O levels but I have maths eng econs geo agric f/maths ,pin waec whic I heard is sufficient in unilag,just wanted to confirm if I could still put in govt in my UTME subject combination since I didn't write it in waec
bro, you can do govt in your jamb regardless of whether you have it your ssce or not. I knew of someone who did samething few years, and luckly he got admision. But the guy in question has his five credit ooooo
Re: Online Economics Questions On Jamb, Pume And Any Examination by BRAINEE123: 4:55pm On Jan 03, 2014
Happy new yr to everyone viewing this thread. This yr will crown everyone one of us with blessing IJN...

Let the Eco felas say amen!
Re: Online Economics Questions On Jamb, Pume And Any Examination by emekakelvin(m): 5:20pm On Jan 03, 2014
BRAINEE123: Happy new yr to everyone viewing this thread. This yr will crown everyone one of us with blessing IJN...

Let the Eco felas say amen!
Amen
Re: Online Economics Questions On Jamb, Pume And Any Examination by BRAINEE123: 6:57pm On Jan 03, 2014
emekakelvin: Amen

Baba! Oya make we start wk on diz thread ooo! I don gada small momentom
Re: Online Economics Questions On Jamb, Pume And Any Examination by emekakelvin(m): 7:14pm On Jan 03, 2014
BRAINEE123:

Baba! Oya make we start wk on diz thread ooo! I don gada small momentom
Baba I am here ooo, let get started.
Re: Online Economics Questions On Jamb, Pume And Any Examination by BRAINEE123: 10:45am On Jan 04, 2014
1..when price elsticity is greater than 1,demand is.......
A.elastic
8.unit elastic
C.inelastic
D.perfectly elastic

2.price times quantity is the way to calculate
A.total revenue
B.the foreign exchange rate
C.total cost
D.market equilibrium

3.when elasticity is less than 1,total revenue increases if price
A.decreases
B.increases
C.holds constant
D.is increased by 1

4charging different customers differant prices for the same product is called
A.foreign exchange expliotation
B.labour expliotation
C.price descrimination
D.pure price competition

5.the goods that have a positive cross elasticity of demand are
A.substitute
8.complements
C.luxuries
D.necessities

6.two goods that have a negative cross elasticity of demand are
A.substitute
B.complements
C.luxuries
D.necessities

7.luxury goods have a larger income elasticity of demand than
A.normal goods
B.substitutes
C.complements
D.independent

8. Which of the following statement is correct?
A.the short run is less than two weeks;the long run is more than two weeks
B.the short run is less than two months;the long run is more than two months
C.the short run is just short enough that the quantitie of all resource cannot be varied;the long run is just long enough that the quantities of all resourses can be varied.
D.the short run is just short enough that the quantities of all resourses can be varied;the long run is just long enough that the quantities of all resources cannot be varied.

9.tax incidence refers to
A.who pays the a tax
B.the level of government that imposes a tax
C.the form of businesses organisation that must pay a tax
D.the amount of revenue generated by a tax

10.suppose that the price elasticity of demand for coca cola is 0.5 ,while the supply elasticity of coca cola is 4.0. If a tax is placed on coca cola,the tax will actually be paid
A. Mostly by the buyers of coca cola
B.equally by the buyers and sellers of coca cola
C.mostly by the sellers of coca cola
D.none of the above
Re: Online Economics Questions On Jamb, Pume And Any Examination by BRAINEE123: 5:59pm On Jan 05, 2014
BRAINEE123: 1..when price elsticity is greater than 1,demand is.......
A.elastic
8.unit elastic
C.inelastic
D.perfectly elastic

A.total revenue
C.total cost
D.market equilibrium

A.decreases
B.increases
C.holds constant
D.is increased by 1

B.labour expliotation
C.price descrimination
D.pure price competition

A.substitute
8.complements
C.luxuries
D.necessities

A.substitute
B.complements
C.luxuries
D.necessities

A.normal goods
B.substitutes
C.complements
D.independent

C.the short run is just short enough that the quantitie of all resource cannot be varied;the long run is just long enough that the quantities of all resourses can be varied.
D.the short run is just short enough that the quantities of all resourses can be varied;the long run is just long enough that the quantities of all resources cannot be varied.

A.who pays the a tax

10.suppose that the price elasticity of demand for coca cola is 0.5 ,while the supply elasticity of coca cola is 4.0. If a tax is placed on coca cola,the tax will actually be paid
D.none of the above

.....any responce?
Re: Online Economics Questions On Jamb, Pume And Any Examination by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jan 05, 2014
BRAINEE123: 1..when price elsticity is greater than 1,demand is.......
A.elastic
8.unit elastic
C.inelastic
D.perfectly elastic

A.total revenue
C.total cost
D.market equilibrium

A.decreases
B.increases
C.holds constant
D.is increased by 1

B.labour expliotation
C.price descrimination
D.pure price competition

A.substitute
8.complements
C.luxuries
D.necessities

A.substitute
B.complements
C.luxuries
D.necessities

A.normal goods
B.substitutes
C.complements
D.independent

A.who pays the a tax

D.none of the above
oga mi lemme try
A,A,B,C,A,B,A,C,A,A
Re: Online Economics Questions On Jamb, Pume And Any Examination by emekakelvin(m): 9:39pm On Jan 05, 2014
1) A
2)d
3)b
4)c
5)a
6)b
7)a
coolc
9)a
10)A
Re: Online Economics Questions On Jamb, Pume And Any Examination by BRAINEE123: 10:18pm On Jan 05, 2014
ans: aabcabacaa....

Pls...collectively,lets make diz thread beneficial to the 2014 jambites by postin questions. God bless.

Abeg where odunhanna dey?

1 Like

Re: Online Economics Questions On Jamb, Pume And Any Examination by crowther15(m): 5:17pm On Jan 06, 2014
Sensei X: Hi guys,please I'll be putting in for econs unilag, didn't write govt in my O levels but I have maths eng econs geo agric f/maths ,pin waec whic I heard is sufficient in unilag,just wanted to confirm if I could still put in govt in my UTME subject combination since I didn't write it in waec
why stressing urself like unilorin student? Once u did geo in 2ndary skul, register it wt eco, math, eng instead of govt
Re: Online Economics Questions On Jamb, Pume And Any Examination by crowther15(m): 5:25pm On Jan 06, 2014
BRAINEE123: ans: aabcabacaa....

Pls...collectively,lets make diz thread beneficial to the 2014 jambites by postin questions. God bless.

Abeg where odunhanna dey?
compliment man, Odunhana don jam admissn for UNN TEAM Banking and finance
Re: Online Economics Questions On Jamb, Pume And Any Examination by crowther15(m): 5:34pm On Jan 06, 2014
My questns are stil coming, stil loading
Re: Online Economics Questions On Jamb, Pume And Any Examination by crowther15(m): 7:09pm On Jan 06, 2014
I believe most of us here are more advanced than we think so my questn wont be having any form of obj.
Re: Online Economics Questions On Jamb, Pume And Any Examination by crowther15(m): 7:16pm On Jan 06, 2014
1. When demand for a commondity is elastic, total revenue will increase if ____ 2. _____ is the father of monetary economics. 3. If two goods are complementary a rise in the price of one will ______ in the demand for the other
Re: Online Economics Questions On Jamb, Pume And Any Examination by emekakelvin(m): 7:24pm On Jan 06, 2014
crowther15: 1. When demand for a commondity is elastic, total revenue will increase if ____ 2. _____ is the father of monetary economics. 3. If two goods are complementary a rise in the price of one will ______ in the demand for the other
Tough questions
Re: Online Economics Questions On Jamb, Pume And Any Examination by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jan 06, 2014
crowther15: 1. When demand for a commondity is elastic, total revenue will increase if ____ 2. _____ is the father of monetary economics. 3. If two goods are complementary a rise in the price of one will ______ in the demand for the other
1-if price is decreased 2-i think Adams smith 3-fall in demand of d oda
Re: Online Economics Questions On Jamb, Pume And Any Examination by crowther15(m): 8:27pm On Jan 06, 2014
emekakelvin: Tough questions
ogbeni smart u are just kidding urself
Re: Online Economics Questions On Jamb, Pume And Any Examination by emekakelvin(m): 5:30am On Jan 07, 2014
crowther15: ogbeni smart u are just kidding urself
Baba abeg come post the answer
Re: Online Economics Questions On Jamb, Pume And Any Examination by DrLazDevitan: 9:12am On Jan 07, 2014
To economic student...answer this

What philosophy of thought was behind the essence of Adam smith definition of ECONOMICS?

Please try to rationalise!
Re: Online Economics Questions On Jamb, Pume And Any Examination by BRAINEE123: 9:30am On Jan 07, 2014
crowther15: compliment man, Odunhana don jam admissn for UNN TEAM Banking and finance

Nice one....odun baba...tell him to come and say HI to us na...

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (Reply)

Girl Bags 1st First-Class In Radiography At UNICAL / See What Happened At Unizik Today During A Senatorial Campaign / 2 Students Write Exams In Wedding Gowns In Benue State University (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.