Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,810 members, 7,820,836 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:50 PM

Online Economics Questions On Jamb, Pume And Any Examination - Education (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Online Economics Questions On Jamb, Pume And Any Examination (39115 Views)

Senate Resolutions Not Binding On JAMB – Sagay / Unizik 2012/2013 Pume And Admissions!!! / Ambrose Ali University (AAU) 2012/2013 Pume And Admisions. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Online Economics Questions On Jamb, Pume And Any Examination by morgang(m): 8:06pm On Sep 11, 2013
@@ brainee can't imagine dat we have d same comb i thought i was d only guy with dat comb dat quiet interesting to hear!!
Y not letz hook up on 2go mine is ahmed906 itz a pleasure being adding u as a fwend on 2go..
Remain bless!!
Re: Online Economics Questions On Jamb, Pume And Any Examination by Shegz94: 10:04pm On Sep 11, 2013
BRAINEE123:

U missed it.Just Give ur explanation of hori..mob..of..lab to vertical and vice versa.
d explanation given by Crowther is very much correct.
Re: Online Economics Questions On Jamb, Pume And Any Examination by crowther15(m): 11:24pm On Sep 11, 2013
Shegz94: d explanation given by Crowther is very much correct.
May be we should wait 4 him 2 come and xplain beta because we are learning.
Re: Online Economics Questions On Jamb, Pume And Any Examination by crowther15(m): 11:17am On Sep 12, 2013
Goodmorning to every Economist in the house, we havnt see today's tablet, is coming shortly
Re: Online Economics Questions On Jamb, Pume And Any Examination by crowther15(m): 4:10pm On Sep 12, 2013
1.The relationshp btw price and money is inverse. 2. Factor affecting inrease or decrease in quatity demanded is price. 3. Factor affecting increase or decrease in demand is other factor rather than price that is other factors affecting demand except price. Eg income, taste or festival et.c.
Re: Online Economics Questions On Jamb, Pume And Any Examination by omobajohn58(m): 5:49pm On Sep 12, 2013
crowther15: 1.The relationshp btw price and money is inverse. 2. Factor affecting inrease or decrease in quatity demanded is price. 3. Factor affecting increase or decrease in demand is other factor rather than price that is other factors affecting demand except price. Eg income, taste or festival et.c.
thumbs up....

1 Like

Re: Online Economics Questions On Jamb, Pume And Any Examination by BRAINEE123: 1:02pm On Sep 13, 2013
Shegz94: d explanation given by Crowther is very much correct.

VML means d movement of labour 4rm 1 position 2 anoda in d same job i.e teacher to headmaster. HML means d movement of labour 4rm 1 job 2 anoda job. Am correct sir!
Re: Online Economics Questions On Jamb, Pume And Any Examination by crowther15(m): 1:54pm On Sep 13, 2013
BRAINEE123:

VML means d movement of labour 4rm 1 position 2 anoda in d same job i.e teacher to headmaster. HML means d movement of labour 4rm 1 job 2 anoda job. Am correct sir!
actually my own textbook didnt give much detail, everything is clear, why didnt see u yesterday?
Re: Online Economics Questions On Jamb, Pume And Any Examination by crowther15(m): 3:16pm On Sep 13, 2013
Abeg, can sum1 help me with formulae for area of cubiod? Thanks
Re: Online Economics Questions On Jamb, Pume And Any Examination by Nobody: 3:36pm On Sep 13, 2013
crowther15: Abeg, can sum1 help me with formulae for area of cubiod? Thanks
ma boss i think it is 2(xy+xz+yz) diz is the surface area
Re: Online Economics Questions On Jamb, Pume And Any Examination by Nobody: 3:40pm On Sep 13, 2013
Aftanoon tea=who knows jst 2 basic assumptions of quantity theory of money peace out
Re: Online Economics Questions On Jamb, Pume And Any Examination by crowther15(m): 4:33pm On Sep 13, 2013
elgaitan: ma boss i think it is 2(xy+xz+yz) diz is the surface area
Thanks my bro.
Re: Online Economics Questions On Jamb, Pume And Any Examination by crowther15(m): 4:57pm On Sep 13, 2013
elgaitan: Aftanoon tea=who knows jst 2 basic assumptions of quantity theory of money peace out
Pls can u highlight ur question more clearly?
Re: Online Economics Questions On Jamb, Pume And Any Examination by Ortarico(m): 11:08pm On Sep 13, 2013
elgaitan: Aftanoon tea=who knows jst 2 basic assumptions of quantity theory of money peace out

Assumption 1 was stated by Irvin Fish that quantity theory can be explained in terms of the following equation; MV = PQ which can be used to find the subject formula of each of the denotion
M - Total amount of money supply, it's determined by the monetary authorities
V - Velocity of money circulation, it is fixed in circulation
P - General price level
Q - Real output of real GNP which is also fixed in the short run

Assumption 2 was stated by prof Milton Friedman that money is just one of the many ways in which wealth can be held. He also gave an equation for this sha.
Re: Online Economics Questions On Jamb, Pume And Any Examination by BRAINEE123: 8:32pm On Sep 14, 2013
Ortarico:

Assumption 1 was stated by Irvin Fish that quantity theory can be explained in terms of the following equation; MV = PQ which can be used to find the subject formula of each of the denotion
P - General price level

Assumption 2 was stated by prof Milton Friedman that money is just one of the many ways in which wealth can be held. He also gave an equation for this sha.

Gbam! Sir Gresham's law: bad money has a power over good money(paraphrased)
Re: Online Economics Questions On Jamb, Pume And Any Examination by Ortarico(m): 10:17pm On Sep 14, 2013
BRAINEE123:

Gbam! Graham's law: bad money has a power over good money(paraphrased)

I love that my bro, but 'Graham' was a physicist. It's 'Gresham' the economist; 'bad money drives good money out of circulation'.
Re: Online Economics Questions On Jamb, Pume And Any Examination by ugonna1054(m): 12:31am On Sep 15, 2013
crowther15: Geo. Pick Odd out A.aswan river B.river volta C.river zambezi D.missipi river
d-mississippi is out.the rest Are rivers for Hydroelectric Power Plants (H.E.P) in Africa..
Re: Online Economics Questions On Jamb, Pume And Any Examination by BRAINEE123: 5:58am On Sep 15, 2013
Ortarico:

I love that my bro, but 'Graham' was a physicist. It's 'Gresham' the economist; 'bad money drives good money out of circulation'.

No mind me o! Gresham,an adviser to the queen of england. I tried to modify it immediately,but mtn eventually started her wayray. Sinx dat tym na now i fit open ma browser.
Re: Online Economics Questions On Jamb, Pume And Any Examination by omobajohn58(m): 6:19am On Sep 15, 2013
Ortarico:

P - General price level

fisher nt fish
Re: Online Economics Questions On Jamb, Pume And Any Examination by crowther15(m): 6:57am On Sep 15, 2013
Thank God for my life oo, I've been admitted 2 study Economics in unilorin. Other ur own testimony wil soon arrive by God grace
Re: Online Economics Questions On Jamb, Pume And Any Examination by Adex097: 9:38am On Sep 15, 2013
omobajohn58: fisher nt fish
Lol grin
Re: Online Economics Questions On Jamb, Pume And Any Examination by Adex097: 9:39am On Sep 15, 2013
crowther15: Thank God for my life oo, I've been admitted 2 study Economics in unilorin. Other ur own testimony wil soon arrive by God grace
Congratulations bro....me too was admitted some weeks ago to study Economics and statistics in The University of Benin, Benin City cheesy

1 Like

Re: Online Economics Questions On Jamb, Pume And Any Examination by Ortarico(m): 12:35pm On Sep 15, 2013
omobajohn58: fisher nt fish

Yeah, you're kinda right bro, the white man's name might be hilarious but they don't mind. We have names perse;
Fisher as Fish
Bencher as Bench
Peters as Peter. . .etc

Other points of reference in English;
Drunkard as Drunk
Gossiper as Gossip. . . . . . .peace!
Re: Online Economics Questions On Jamb, Pume And Any Examination by Ortarico(m): 12:40pm On Sep 15, 2013
ugonna1054: d-mississippi is out.the rest Are rivers for Hydroelectric Power Plants (H.E.P) in Africa..

Master Ugonna, I see you ooo. . .nice one from you. I'll be doing geography too in my year1 as: GRY125

[/quote]
BRAINEE123:

No mind me o! Gresham,an adviser to the queen of england. I tried to modify it immediately,but mtn eventually started her wayray. Sinx dat tym na now i fit open ma browser.

All right my great bro, it's even a general networking problem!
Re: Online Economics Questions On Jamb, Pume And Any Examination by crowther15(m): 7:30pm On Sep 15, 2013
Adex097:
Congratulations bro....me too was admitted some weeks ago to study Economics and statistics in The University of Benin, Benin City cheesy
wow!!! Congratulation to you also, we shall have cause to glorify his holy name IJN. Other we await U

1 Like

Re: Online Economics Questions On Jamb, Pume And Any Examination by Adex097: 3:39am On Sep 16, 2013
crowther15: wow!!! Congratulation to you also, we shall have cause to glorify his holy name IJN. Other we await U
Amen bro cheesy
Re: Online Economics Questions On Jamb, Pume And Any Examination by jennilisius(f): 10:37am On Sep 18, 2013
[quote
author=BRAINEE123]I WISH TO SHARE THIS WITH US:
1.A buyer who haggles in the market is applying the principle of utility
maximization.
2.A conglomerate is a combination of two or more corperations engaged in
entirely different businesses that fall under one corperate structure
usually involving a parent company and several subsidiaries.It is also
knwn as a multi-industry company.
3.A continuous increase in national income accompanied by increasing
real per capita income and the structural transformation(change) is
called economy development. Note that an increase(expansion) in national
income or output is called economy growth. The former talks about
change while later talks about expansion.
4.A cooperative is a member owned business organisation with minimum of 5
share holders with equal voting right regardless of involvmend or
investment
5.A country exporting mainly primary products and with high percentage
of her labour force in agriculture is said to be
under-developed.[/quote]

dis is helpin a grt deal
Re: Online Economics Questions On Jamb, Pume And Any Examination by jennilisius(f): 10:41am On Sep 18, 2013
morgan**g:
Hmmmmmm...awon' iwe' factories!! Kudos to u all keep it up!! 'apologies:::
Sorry for d derailment'
Though i do offer econz in my jamb comb goin for pol science nd sociology 1st nd 2nd choice diixx are my jamb comb
ENGLISH COMMERCE ECONOMICS AND GOVERNMENT
WHen registering in ui portal i was told VALID UTME COMBINATION hope am gud to go guyzzzz ??
Reply asap plxx

wow..same course wit me morgan..1st nd secnd choice...poscience nd sociology..nd my combo iz Eng,Econs,Lit nd Gov.. add me up on 2go wit jennifer2391
Re: Online Economics Questions On Jamb, Pume And Any Examination by jennilisius(f): 11:06am On Sep 18, 2013
[quote
author=crowther15]Thank God for my life oo, I've been admitted 2 study
Economics in unilorin. Other ur own testimony wil soon arrive by God
grace[/quote]

amen...congrats oo..
Re: Online Economics Questions On Jamb, Pume And Any Examination by crowther15(m): 6:36am On Oct 04, 2013
Its been long I entered nt other reason than admissn proccessing may God awr each and everyone prayer on this thread. I went to my department in unilorin to check my course which I would offer in 100L, further math, Econ math, Accting001 et.c. Na 2 jack in Eco dept. gan ni oo

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (Reply)

Girl Bags 1st First-Class In Radiography At UNICAL / Tolulope Fatokun Got Nine A1's: Best Result In "WAEC/NECO" / Sex For Grades: Kiki Mordi 'I Received Threats Since Undercover Investigation'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.