Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,766 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:23 AM

Online Economics Questions On Jamb, Pume And Any Examination - Education (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Online Economics Questions On Jamb, Pume And Any Examination (39101 Views)

Senate Resolutions Not Binding On JAMB – Sagay / Unizik 2012/2013 Pume And Admissions!!! / Ambrose Ali University (AAU) 2012/2013 Pume And Admisions. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Online Economics Questions On Jamb, Pume And Any Examination by BRAINEE123: 9:33am On Jan 07, 2014
elgaitan: 1-if price is decreased 2-i think Adams smith 3-fall in demand of d oda

Gbam!

But dat que 2,should be John Maynard Keynes ,because dat guy finish monetary eco oooo
Re: Online Economics Questions On Jamb, Pume And Any Examination by BRAINEE123: 9:41am On Jan 07, 2014
Dr. Laz'Devitan:
To economic student...answer this

What philosophy of thought was behind the essence of Adam smith definition of ECONOMICS?

Please try to rationalise!

Classical
Re: Online Economics Questions On Jamb, Pume And Any Examination by emekakelvin(m): 10:07am On Jan 07, 2014
Lemme post li2 questn.
The type of unemployment which is the same with underemployment is________

2)The various combinations of two commodities that can be produce given a certain amount of resources is shown by______

3)The demand curve for a perfectly competitive market is_____
Re: Online Economics Questions On Jamb, Pume And Any Examination by BRAINEE123: 4:47pm On Jan 07, 2014
emekakelvin: Lemme post li2 questn.

2)The various combinations of two commodities that can be produce given a certain amount of resources is shown by______

Leme try:
R
1.cyclical
2.ppc
3.horizontal
Re: Online Economics Questions On Jamb, Pume And Any Examination by crowther15(m): 8:51pm On Jan 07, 2014
emekakelvin: Baba abeg come post the answer
already answered
Re: Online Economics Questions On Jamb, Pume And Any Examination by crowther15(m): 8:53pm On Jan 07, 2014
BRAINEE123:

Gbam!

But dat que 2,should be John Maynard Keynes ,because dat guy finish monetary eco oooo
may be cos I didnt knw the answr jawe
Re: Online Economics Questions On Jamb, Pume And Any Examination by crowther15(m): 8:58pm On Jan 07, 2014
"As quatity unit of variable input is increased by equal dose leaving the other fixed input costant, total output will increase but in a given point at a diminishing rate" this is law of what?
Re: Online Economics Questions On Jamb, Pume And Any Examination by renaissance(m): 11:14pm On Jan 07, 2014
BRAINEE123:

Leme try:
R
1.cyclical
2.ppc
3.horizontal
d 3rd ans should be "perfectly elastic"
Re: Online Economics Questions On Jamb, Pume And Any Examination by BRAINEE123: 11:30pm On Jan 07, 2014
renaissance: d 3rd ans should be "perfectly elastic"

Read the que again sire...it says shape of demand curve,and not elasticity of demand
Re: Online Economics Questions On Jamb, Pume And Any Examination by BRAINEE123: 11:37pm On Jan 07, 2014
crowther15: "As quatity unit of variable input is increased by equal dose leaving the other fixed input costant, total output will increase but in a given point at a diminishing rate" this is law of what?

law of dimunishing return
Re: Online Economics Questions On Jamb, Pume And Any Examination by renaissance(m): 11:43pm On Jan 07, 2014
now,a cup of tea 4 everybody: 1,d slope of an indifference curve is called "marginal rate of substitution" 2,d slope of an isoquant is called "marginal rate of technical substitution" 3,d slope of PPC/PPF/PPB is called "marginal rate of trans4mation"
Re: Online Economics Questions On Jamb, Pume And Any Examination by renaissance(m): 11:55pm On Jan 07, 2014
BRAINEE123:

Read the que again sire...it says shape of demand curve,and not elasticity of demand
d que didn't ask abt d "d shape" but abt d type/name of demand in perfectly competitive market which is "perfectly elastic"
Re: Online Economics Questions On Jamb, Pume And Any Examination by emekakelvin(m): 12:13am On Jan 08, 2014
renaissance: d que didn't ask abt d "d shape" but abt d type/name of demand in perfectly competitive market which is "perfectly elastic"
oga Brainee is actually right
Re: Online Economics Questions On Jamb, Pume And Any Examination by emekakelvin(m): 12:14am On Jan 08, 2014
emekakelvin: Lemme post li2 questn.

Answers.
1) Disguised
2)ppc
3)horizontal
Re: Online Economics Questions On Jamb, Pume And Any Examination by emekakelvin(m): 12:16am On Jan 08, 2014
renaissance: now,a cup of tea 4 everybody: 1,d slope of an indifference curve is called "marginal rate of substitution" 2,d slope of an isoquant is called "marginal rate of technical substitution" 3,d slope of PPC/PPF/PPB is called "marginal rate of trans4mation"
Nice one! which Eco textbook do you use?
Re: Online Economics Questions On Jamb, Pume And Any Examination by BRAINEE123: 12:28am On Jan 08, 2014
renaissance: now,a cup of tea 4 everybody: 1,d slope of an indifference curve is called "marginal rate of substitution" 2,d slope of an isoquant is called "marginal rate of technical substitution" 3,d slope of PPC/PPF/PPB is called "marginal rate of trans4mation"

Nice one...i dey feel u
Re: Online Economics Questions On Jamb, Pume And Any Examination by renaissance(m): 10:39am On Jan 08, 2014
BRAINEE123:

Nice one...i dey feel u
oga brainee, i dey feel u too.r u still waiting 4 ui 2nd list & sitng 4 anoder jamb?because it pained me as ur name wsn't on d ui eco mrt list.u r d type i'd like 2 mk frnds with in ui eco dep
Re: Online Economics Questions On Jamb, Pume And Any Examination by renaissance(m): 10:42am On Jan 08, 2014
emekakelvin: Nice one! which Eco textbook do you use?
it is Plenty.internet research is also among
Re: Online Economics Questions On Jamb, Pume And Any Examination by BRAINEE123: 5:02pm On Jan 08, 2014
renaissance: oga brainee, i dey feel u too.r u still waiting 4 ui 2nd list & sitng 4 anoder jamb?because it pained me as ur name wsn't on d ui eco mrt list.u r d type i'd like 2 mk frnds with in ui eco dep

I will meet u there sir. FAITH
Re: Online Economics Questions On Jamb, Pume And Any Examination by renaissance(m): 7:06pm On Jan 08, 2014
BRAINEE123:

I will meet u there sir. FAITH
by d special grace of ALMIGHTY GOD,we shall do matric together.
Re: Online Economics Questions On Jamb, Pume And Any Examination by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jan 08, 2014
Chai....my brodas don work go oooo
Re: Online Economics Questions On Jamb, Pume And Any Examination by BRAINEE123: 9:22pm On Jan 08, 2014
renaissance: by d special grace of ALMIGHTY GOD,we shall do matric together.

Amen!
Re: Online Economics Questions On Jamb, Pume And Any Examination by Tumikate97(m): 10:51pm On Jan 08, 2014
emekakelvin: The fundamental of economics is based on (a)demand (b)supply (c)scarcity (d) all of the above
Scarcity. Economics is sometimes regarded as the study of scarcity...
Re: Online Economics Questions On Jamb, Pume And Any Examination by Tumikate97(m): 10:59pm On Jan 08, 2014
I'm new here. Nice Thread.
Re: Online Economics Questions On Jamb, Pume And Any Examination by BRAINEE123: 7:38am On Jan 09, 2014
Tumikate97: I'm new here. Nice Thread.

U are welcome sir. Ur contribution is really needed.
Re: Online Economics Questions On Jamb, Pume And Any Examination by Peetar3117(m): 8:50am On Jan 09, 2014
Am also new here, nd this questions look too tough for me... Well guess I have to read hard also.... Nice job guys..
Re: Online Economics Questions On Jamb, Pume And Any Examination by Nobody: 8:56am On Jan 09, 2014
Peetar3117: Am also new here, nd this questions look too tough for me... Well guess I have to read hard also.... Nice job guys..
hey bro,dis questions ain't tough cuz wif God all tins are possible and u av 2 read as well!
Re: Online Economics Questions On Jamb, Pume And Any Examination by BRAINEE123: 6:50pm On Jan 09, 2014
Peetar3117: Am also new here, nd this questions look too tough for me... Well guess I have to read hard also.... Nice job guys..

U are welcome sire!
Re: Online Economics Questions On Jamb, Pume And Any Examination by BRAINEE123: 6:50pm On Jan 09, 2014
elgaitan: hey bro,dis questions ain't tough cuz wif God all tins are possible and u av 2 read as well!

Seconded
Re: Online Economics Questions On Jamb, Pume And Any Examination by renaissance(m): 9:26pm On Jan 09, 2014
when a company is "highly geared", wat's d meaning? we can also say d company is in "high gearing" or "high leverage".
Re: Online Economics Questions On Jamb, Pume And Any Examination by BRAINEE123: 10:05pm On Jan 09, 2014
renaissance: when a company is "highly geared", wat's d meaning? we can also say d company is in "high gearing" or "high leverage".

Choi! Na during UI pume i read dis tin o... Ma try first
It means it relies heavily on debt to finance it's projects... Shey i get am?
Re: Online Economics Questions On Jamb, Pume And Any Examination by renaissance(m): 3:48pm On Jan 10, 2014
BRAINEE123:

Choi! Na during UI pume i read dis tin o... Ma try first
It means it relies heavily on debt to finance it's projects... Shey i get am?
oga brainee,u got it. ur definition is part of d meaning

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (Reply)

2 Students Write Exams In Wedding Gowns In Benue State University (Photos) / Girl Bags 1st First-Class In Radiography At UNICAL / Prof. Monsuru Emiola Dies In Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.