Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,154 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:53 PM

Online Economics Questions On Jamb, Pume And Any Examination - Education (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Online Economics Questions On Jamb, Pume And Any Examination (39045 Views)

Senate Resolutions Not Binding On JAMB – Sagay / Unizik 2012/2013 Pume And Admissions!!! / Ambrose Ali University (AAU) 2012/2013 Pume And Admisions. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Online Economics Questions On Jamb, Pume And Any Examination by renaissance(m): 4:14pm On Jan 10, 2014
wen a company is "highly geared",it means d loan which it applies 4 is greater than its assets or shares.there4 d ratio of its debt 2 its equity/shares is very great.similar 2 d definition of brainee,it also means high reliance on debt financing.
Re: Online Economics Questions On Jamb, Pume And Any Examination by renaissance(m): 4:24pm On Jan 10, 2014
In American English, it's called "high leverage" while in British English, it is known as "high gearing".
Re: Online Economics Questions On Jamb, Pume And Any Examination by BRAINEE123: 5:47pm On Jan 10, 2014
renaissance: In American English, it's called "high leverage" while in British English, it is known as "high gearing".

Choi! See awon iwe...UI don enta trouble!!!
Re: Online Economics Questions On Jamb, Pume And Any Examination by crowther15(m): 10:03pm On Jan 10, 2014
BRAINEE123:

law of dimunishing return
or law of vairable proportion and its applicable to short run
Re: Online Economics Questions On Jamb, Pume And Any Examination by Odunhana: 11:20pm On Jan 10, 2014
crowther15: compliment man, Odunhana don jam admissn for UNN TEAM Banking and finance
Ipado Abija wara bi ekun.
Re: Online Economics Questions On Jamb, Pume And Any Examination by renaissance(m): 11:58pm On Jan 10, 2014
BRAINEE123:

Choi! See awon iwe...UI don enta trouble!!!
oga brainee, u r funny.by d grace of GOD,UI don enter trouble o. na 1st class dey my mind(by d grace of GOD)
Re: Online Economics Questions On Jamb, Pume And Any Examination by Jepsy: 1:11pm On Aug 11, 2014
Fynestboi: Success is sure.... Dose aspirant offering Economics in Jamb... Can meet here for better understandng..
i am an economics aspirant, i love this, but i am almost scared away by the stricken words, please edit it.
Re: Online Economics Questions On Jamb, Pume And Any Examination by Jepsy: 1:24pm On Aug 11, 2014
a question from the ppc below.
why do some individual, firms and government decide to operate within the curve in spite their ability to operate along the curve

Re: Online Economics Questions On Jamb, Pume And Any Examination by Donkunxex(m): 2:27pm On Aug 11, 2014
Jepsy: a question from the ppc below.
why do some individual, firms and government decide to operate within the curve in spite their ability to operate along the curve
saw dat in funnab postume..sum1 shud answeR
Re: Online Economics Questions On Jamb, Pume And Any Examination by Fynestboi: 2:53pm On Aug 11, 2014
Jepsy:
i am an economics aspirant, i love this, but i am almost scared away by the stricken words, please edit it.
pardon?
Re: Online Economics Questions On Jamb, Pume And Any Examination by Abuklaw(m): 3:13pm On Aug 11, 2014
Jepsy: a question from the ppc below.
the available resources were underutilised. Hence, the operation withing the curve.

Operating outside the curve signify techological advencement while along the curve means possible combination of the production of two different commodities.
Re: Online Economics Questions On Jamb, Pume And Any Examination by Jepsy: 3:15pm On Aug 11, 2014
Abuklaw a u answering it
Re: Online Economics Questions On Jamb, Pume And Any Examination by Jepsy: 3:26pm On Aug 11, 2014
Abuklaw: the available resources were underutilised. Hence, the operation withing the curve.

Operating outside the curve signify techological advencement while along the curve means possible combination of the production of two different commodities.
nice explanation:
and that is a picture of Nigeria
eg Dangotte is drive by a graduate
what a lost
Re: Online Economics Questions On Jamb, Pume And Any Examination by Abuklaw(m): 3:42pm On Aug 11, 2014
Jepsy:
nice explanation:
and that is a picture of Nigeria
eg Dangotte is drive by a graduate
what a lost
a loss indeed.
Re: Online Economics Questions On Jamb, Pume And Any Examination by Jepsy: 6:07pm On Nov 21, 2014
Abuklaw:
a loss indeed.
not China made please.
Re: Online Economics Questions On Jamb, Pume And Any Examination by Charlieo1(m): 2:49pm On Oct 27, 2020
[sub][/sub]Hi.. How can I reply messages here, pls
Re: Online Economics Questions On Jamb, Pume And Any Examination by Charlieo1(m): 3:42pm On Oct 28, 2020
Class mark(N) 2 5 8 11 14
Frequency(F) 2 3 1 3 1

What is the median wage?
A. N11.00
B. N 5.00
C. N11.00
D. N6.50

I need urgent answer and clear solution to this please... I'm confused somewhere.. Please

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (Reply)

Man Picks Almajiri Children From The Street And Transformed Their Lives (Photos) / Dash: What Is The Correct English Word For Giving One Money Without Taking Back? / Student Lost His Life In A Very Gruesome Way In Kwara [Graphic Photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.