Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,008 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:41 AM

Whats Your Opinion - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Whats Your Opinion (664 Views)

Singles And Married Whats Your Biggest Fear In Marriage. / Your Opinion On Weekend Husbands. / Whats Your Pet Name For Your Spouse? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whats Your Opinion by Wendyslim(f): 2:36pm On Mar 07, 2013
Marriage after series of abortion or marriage with pregnancy. Which is better
Re: Whats Your Opinion by Keziehenry(m): 2:49pm On Mar 07, 2013
Which group do u belong?
Re: Whats Your Opinion by greatgod2012(f): 8:19pm On Mar 07, 2013
I want to believe i know what you are asking and why you asked this question, but you didnt put it well, and that is why it seems pple dont understand your thread, let me help you............
Some churches dont conduct weddings for ladies that are already pregnant, and because pple (especially ladies) admire church wedding, they undergo abortion(s), (if they take in b4 d date of d wedding) in order for them to get their church weddings done. So, btwn marriage with pregnancy (openess) and committing abortions to cover up(deception), which one is better?

@op, i guess this is what you are trying to drive at?
If yes, then, marriage with pregnancy is better, if churches refuse to conduct d wedding, because of d pregancy, then, go for registry and do d church blessings later, that is better than abortions, but, @op, why in haste of what you are going to eat and eat and eatand eat till your old age?
Well, may God help us all.
Re: Whats Your Opinion by greatgod2012(f): 12:17am On Mar 09, 2013
@op, why didnt you come back to check your thread now?
Re: Whats Your Opinion by Wendyslim(f): 10:18pm On Mar 09, 2013
@ great god UV said it all. Topic well constructed. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Us-based Couple Fail DNA Test For Twins At Embassy / Why Dating A Loser??? / An Experience I Would Love To Forget

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.