Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,964 members, 7,952,888 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:50 AM

Why Do Women Like To Disturb Us When We're Watching Footbal Or Playing FIFA? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Women Like To Disturb Us When We're Watching Footbal Or Playing FIFA? (874 Views)

How Crazy We Are When We're In Luv / Leading me on or playing hard to get? / My Girlfriend Doesn't Answer Her Phone When We're Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Women Like To Disturb Us When We're Watching Footbal Or Playing FIFA? by Nobody: 3:06pm On Mar 07, 2013
There's an occurrence that always gets me stumbled and annoy. When my mum knows I'm watching Man U play, that is when she will shout my name and be like "Are u not going to it abi". Like I dnt know the way to the kitchen. And also, it is when I'm playing PES or FIFA on my laptop that my GF will remember one issue we have to discuss or start touchy touchy with me especially when I'm leading so I get distracted and concede a goal. Our ladies but why?!!! But why?!!!
Re: Why Do Women Like To Disturb Us When We're Watching Footbal Or Playing FIFA? by Nobody: 7:44pm On Mar 07, 2013
cheesy lol well i am guilty of that myself.infact it is when they start playing ball and my kid brother is already in the sitting room that i go and meet him to unzip the back of my gown or help me lock the door downstairs.if its my daddy ehen cheesy haaa,that one will just push me for one corner.then as for the touchy touchy,i do that as well for my boyfriend,when he is watching ball,i deliberatly sit beside him and be smooching his back out of boredom.the football excites him a lot,but i find it boring so i just resort to touching his back,for me,i am just playing,its like pulling your girlfriends hair or braids when she's watching movie and you're not.no bi deal na cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Like To Disturb Us When We're Watching Footbal Or Playing FIFA? by numericalguy(m): 9:01pm On Mar 07, 2013
^^ U funny sha cheesy
Re: Why Do Women Like To Disturb Us When We're Watching Footbal Or Playing FIFA? by Nobody: 10:57pm On Mar 08, 2013
Ask ur female relatives n galfrd of cos! undecided undecided undecided
Re: Why Do Women Like To Disturb Us When We're Watching Footbal Or Playing FIFA? by Nobody: 10:59pm On Mar 08, 2013
kimberluge: Ask ur female relatives n galfrd of cos! undecided undecided undecided
Anything wrong with asking nairaland females?
Re: Why Do Women Like To Disturb Us When We're Watching Footbal Or Playing FIFA? by 190: 11:43pm On Mar 08, 2013
i Just taya

wen im playing contract killer on my ipad thats when she knows she'll come and lick my ear angry angry angry
Re: Why Do Women Like To Disturb Us When We're Watching Footbal Or Playing FIFA? by saintvc(m): 11:57pm On Mar 08, 2013
90 percent of women hate football
Re: Why Do Women Like To Disturb Us When We're Watching Footbal Or Playing FIFA? by denzel2009: 12:04am On Mar 09, 2013
kulyie: cheesy lol well i am guilty of that myself.infact it is when they start playing ball and my kid brother is already in the sitting room that i go and meet him to unzip the back of my gown or help me lock the door downstairs.if its my daddy ehen cheesy haaa,that one will just push me for one corner.then as for the touchy touchy,i do that as well for my boyfriend,when he is watching ball,i deliberatly sit beside him and be smooching his back out of boredom.the football excites him a lot,but i find it boring so i just resort to touching his back,for me,i am just playing,its like pulling your girlfriends hair or braids when she's watching movie and you're not.no bi deal na cheesy

Ewwww...your bro unzip your gown?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Like To Disturb Us When We're Watching Footbal Or Playing FIFA? by md4real(m): 12:06am On Mar 09, 2013
Even people wei no get babe wan share stories
Re: Why Do Women Like To Disturb Us When We're Watching Footbal Or Playing FIFA? by Nobody: 1:03pm On Mar 09, 2013
md4real: Even people wei no get babe wan share stories

Lmao!!!
Re: Why Do Women Like To Disturb Us When We're Watching Footbal Or Playing FIFA? by Nobody: 1:04pm On Mar 09, 2013
No babe has been able to say why they do it. Not one. I even got one that is pressing p because I asked a simple question. Is it a crime to ask? My think it's because women like attention. My opinion sha

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Like To Disturb Us When We're Watching Footbal Or Playing FIFA? by Nobody: 2:56pm On Mar 09, 2013
12 inches!:
No babe has been able to say why they do it. Not one. I even got one that is pressing p because I asked a simple question. Is it a crime to ask? My think it's because women like attention. My opinion sha
please what is the p she is pressing cheesy p could mean anything like it could mean problem,pressure,parent,pencil etc,expantiate on the p please,thank you cheesy
Re: Why Do Women Like To Disturb Us When We're Watching Footbal Or Playing FIFA? by Nobody: 2:58pm On Mar 09, 2013
md4real: Even people wei no get babe wan share stories
abi o cheesy
Re: Why Do Women Like To Disturb Us When We're Watching Footbal Or Playing FIFA? by Nobody: 3:02pm On Mar 09, 2013
denzel2009:

Ewwww...your bro unzip your gown?
there's nothing wrong in that,abi where is your mind going to Perv cheesy
Re: Why Do Women Like To Disturb Us When We're Watching Footbal Or Playing FIFA? by Nobody: 7:06am On Mar 10, 2013
because they don't like being second best
Re: Why Do Women Like To Disturb Us When We're Watching Footbal Or Playing FIFA? by hottprince: 9:11am On Mar 10, 2013
I swear down...that ish is very annoying, my gf knows dt I Man U is playing cos I wil hav informd her but it is at that time she will seek to disturb me. But wen I'm plain Pes or Football Manager I put my fone in silence so that way I won't hear it ringing.
But seriously gals stop it.

(1) (Reply)

Top 25 Questionaire On Marriage / Whose Fault Is This My Good Nairalanders ? / Would You Date This Guy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.