Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,126 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:45 PM

Rejection Of Currency Notes By Nigerians - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rejection Of Currency Notes By Nigerians (998 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan Mobbed By Nigerians At London Resturant / N5000 To Unemployed: Murray-Bruce Sad Over APC's Rejection Of Motion / Why Do We Still Have The Arabic Inscription On Our Higher Currency Notes? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Rejection Of Currency Notes By Nigerians by BarryX(m): 3:39pm On Mar 07, 2013
The current show of apathy towards mutilated Naira notes is getting quite appalling and the CBN or any regulatory body responsible for handling matters such as these should wake up and smell the coffee. I have had various experiences with market women, supermarkets artisans and even the petrol station of all places now reject notes with small tear at the edges or "cellotaped". The worst of them all are the lower rubberised denominations, people what is your take on this? Because I still have a lot of them (cash) in my wallet confused on how to go about them or should I buy go on spending spree at night lol.
Re: Rejection Of Currency Notes By Nigerians by Omexonomy: 4:05pm On Mar 07, 2013
If you can beat them join them
Re: Rejection Of Currency Notes By Nigerians by BarryX(m): 4:20pm On Mar 07, 2013
Omexonomy: If you can beat them join them
Boss,most of my "joining the bandwagon pursuit" has ended up in frustration, infact just yesterday an aboki started ranting after I insisted I ain't changing it, since people like himself gave it to me at the first place . I have to concede to the guy to save my face .lol

(1) (Reply)

Comparing Elections Conducted Under Obasanjo, GEJ And Oshiomole / What If:imagine Northern Nigeria As The Major Source Of Nigerians Revenue / Tinubu To Address British House Of Commons Monday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.