Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,227 members, 7,839,205 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:02 PM

Breakdown Of 2013 Budget By Okonjo Iweala - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breakdown Of 2013 Budget By Okonjo Iweala (12376 Views)

Senate Reduces 2016 Budget By N17bn / The Deceptions In 2016 Budget By Remi Oyeyemi / Dasuki Releases Breakdown Of Arms Purchases, Says “nigerians Will Hear A Lot” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breakdown Of 2013 Budget By Okonjo Iweala by BarryX(m): 7:40am On Mar 08, 2013
I for one loves Nigerian Journalism and their third-party reportage of news. If you look at report, you'll find that most of the reports were quoted vertabim, ''she said'', I was expecting statements such 'the country has grown or the budgetary figures of 2012 has had so so and so realistic impact on the citizenry'. Not knowing we'll still be reading cock-and-bull stories of how the LION is still CARNIVORE as if we never knew! Mtchewww
Re: Breakdown Of 2013 Budget By Okonjo Iweala by Fantacy1(m): 8:19am On Mar 08, 2013
I see dis as 1st hand budget, very soon 2nd budget (budget after budget) wil be in circulation. Only den wil u hear a dif story. GEJ not 2 be blamed anyway...
Re: Breakdown Of 2013 Budget By Okonjo Iweala by blackbeau1(f): 8:39am On Mar 08, 2013
So,that means the allowee increment thing was a Lie.*weeps uncountrollably unbehalf of all the corpers who have started collecting things on credit based on an increment they were not sure of or for those who have already planned the money*
Re: Breakdown Of 2013 Budget By Okonjo Iweala by Ozonna(m): 8:47am On Mar 08, 2013
black_beau: So,that means the allowee increment thing was a Lie.*weeps uncountrollably unbehalf of all the corpers who have started collecting things on credit based on an increment they were not sure of or for those who have already planned the money*

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Breakdown Of 2013 Budget By Okonjo Iweala by talkryte(f): 9:47am On Mar 08, 2013
I'm surprised by the number of reactions so far. It just shows that people are not interested by such matters or is it the figures that are difficult to track or verify? What it translates to is if we see more physical developments as is the case in Lagos state and the general view is that standard of living has improved then we can appreciate even better the details of this budget.
Re: Breakdown Of 2013 Budget By Okonjo Iweala by KingSolomonI: 10:49am On Mar 08, 2013
Police money should be slashed and given to performing agencies and morale boosters.... Na sham dem be jor.
Re: Breakdown Of 2013 Budget By Okonjo Iweala by sboga: 2:51pm On Mar 08, 2013
good budget. she is very sensible and blessing to country.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Senate Moves To Enforce Patronage Of Local Goods / Senator Binta Garba: I Hawked Bread, Moi Moi To Survive / Court Recognizes Jude Okeke Faction As Authentic APGA Faction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.