Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,675 members, 7,840,669 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 11:50 AM

Student Killed As LASU Reprisal War Gets Bloodier - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Student Killed As LASU Reprisal War Gets Bloodier (31004 Views)

Woman Baths Step-son With Hot Water, Victim Machetes Son In Reprisal (pic) / Student Killed Over ‘girlfriend With 6 Boyfriends’ - (pictured) / 21-Year-Old Student Killed At Party He Organized For Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Student Killed As LASU Reprisal War Gets Bloodier by Nobody: 2:13pm On Mar 08, 2013
They should keep it up,at least to wipe themselves out for serious students to learn peacefully,I nearly died in their hand while in campus,I only pity the innocent ones that will be injured,,,,,,,,,,heartless fellows

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Student Killed As LASU Reprisal War Gets Bloodier by obowunmi(m): 2:16pm On Mar 08, 2013
It's like when the bloods, crips, and the Latin kings fight..... death in the end is inevitable.. SayNOtoCultism.
Re: Student Killed As LASU Reprisal War Gets Bloodier by Bishop4bella(m): 2:16pm On Mar 08, 2013
May rest in peace bt wait, whats ppeao to belong.
Re: Student Killed As LASU Reprisal War Gets Bloodier by Soso990240(m): 2:18pm On Mar 08, 2013
temi-temi:
Lasu VC should contact formal VC of university of ilorin on how to curb d problem of cultism n other Anti-society behaviors. God bless Nigeria!
guy,evry skul in nigeria has cultists..and they fight dmselves anytime ther's problem.Hit can hapn 2 any skul,bt can be more bloody in sm skuls..like enugu,PH,delta.
Re: Student Killed As LASU Reprisal War Gets Bloodier by MEILYN(m): 2:19pm On Mar 08, 2013
Dis True oooo........ I witnessed it, i reside at Okokomaiko in Lagos State............@ O.p no doubt abt it, u re very correct, D guy dey killed at Abeokuta Street was my frend,he was nt a cultist though, he was killed simply because he ran wen he saw dem wit a gun,he knew d guys , nd dey pursued him to his house nd shot him, dey pointed a gun at one of my frends head but God saved him............d oda guy was killed at my bus-stop............Two Ppl were killed before Damoche, A few seconds away from my house, God saved me dat day i would av been dead by nw.......d oda was killed at Cassidy Bustop

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Student Killed As LASU Reprisal War Gets Bloodier by Nobody: 2:20pm On Mar 08, 2013
Nonsense!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Is cult a name of an organization,, it beats my imagination when i see youths involving themselves in cult activaties , without getting paid dats how they die premature and untimely death all for what : i wan get level. let the youth direct thier energy to something more productive and leave confra matter alone wtf
Re: Student Killed As LASU Reprisal War Gets Bloodier by Amazondepth(m): 2:20pm On Mar 08, 2013
Jobless children wey don chop belleful.mtscheeeew
Re: Student Killed As LASU Reprisal War Gets Bloodier by Richy4(m): 2:22pm On Mar 08, 2013
uihebom: Why will someone decide to join cult, I don't understand... Do dey pay dem monthly salary? Everybody want to claim bigboy no money for pocket. Na dem dey task pass, #10 for don chester. I know one they dey we all regret what dey have done to their selves , but God love you guys

I tayaoo. if other faculties are joining cult, not someone in faculty of Education. they are the future Principal, VCs,DVCs. what sort of idea will they instill on the younger generation when their time comes to take over
Re: Student Killed As LASU Reprisal War Gets Bloodier by dayorx(m): 2:23pm On Mar 08, 2013
LASU same old sh*t, just a different day! well i went to the school and i can tell everyone who cares to listen that cultists dont kill civilians!!!!! as a bloody civilian i could wear any colour i want, go anywhere without any fear, but the so called cultists were scared to death, they were not free, they put themselves in bondage.....i no dey pity cultist o...live by the sword die by the sword!!!!

Yorubas say" no one would ask no not to contact leprosy, however be prepared to live in the bush alone"

4 Likes

Re: Student Killed As LASU Reprisal War Gets Bloodier by TheBookWorm: 2:25pm On Mar 08, 2013
I really do not understand why someone would join a cult.

You are going to a university to learn, not join a gang. You would think they are intelligent enough to know that these cults act like the street gangs that you find in the United States. And people who join those street gangs are mostly uneducated and poor.

But what is the excuse of these students joining these cults? They are not uneducated and many of them come from good families.

1 Like

Re: Student Killed As LASU Reprisal War Gets Bloodier by Nobody: 2:31pm On Mar 08, 2013
WHERE IS THE CORPSE OF THE BODY FOR A PROOF. Nobody seemed to ask abt d corpse but only ranting and keep ranting unreasonably. If Damoche corpse was shown, why wont this one?
Re: Student Killed As LASU Reprisal War Gets Bloodier by Soso990240(m): 2:31pm On Mar 08, 2013
baby_123: Can they sack the VC and employ someone who is more active towards the cult menace. This is ridiculous. If they can do it in IFE they can do it in LASU. The VC is responsible for the safety of each student in that school. Expel all cult members. Shikena.
hw u de take knw who belong? I bet u,if u see real rugged cultists,u wount knw.
Re: Student Killed As LASU Reprisal War Gets Bloodier by tellwisdom: 2:32pm On Mar 08, 2013
Kids at it again sad
Re: Student Killed As LASU Reprisal War Gets Bloodier by ubest1(m): 2:34pm On Mar 08, 2013
APC is this the type of security measure u planning for us in 2015? na wa oh yoruba boys with cultism & jojo
Re: Student Killed As LASU Reprisal War Gets Bloodier by MEILYN(m): 2:34pm On Mar 08, 2013
RedBenson: WHERE IS THE CORPSE OF THE BODY FOR A PROOF. Nobody seemed to ask abt d corpse but only ranting and keep ranting unreasonably. If Damoche corpse was shown, why wont this one?
guy keep quite, police were rading everybody, na u get mind to go dey take pictures abii na Ikeja Police Station u 4 see ur self

Re: Student Killed As LASU Reprisal War Gets Bloodier by ayawori(m): 2:39pm On Mar 08, 2013
this kind of situation raised its ugly head in unilorin when the new VC came in, bt its being handled with the kind of action that was taken by the former VC. I know so many guys that were expelled and given 10 years jail term each

1 Like

Re: Student Killed As LASU Reprisal War Gets Bloodier by alextayo(m): 2:41pm On Mar 08, 2013
It is just a pity that LASU is going back to its old status. Who ever is killed as a result of cultist activities deserves what befalls them. Why would a sane and visionary student with a bright hope for the future engage in cultism. It really pained me that my LASU is now reclaiming its infamous identity just when we thought the school has been sanitised. I remembered how I shed tears after writing my final paper in LASU almost 9yrs ago because I looked back at all the people who have lost their lives. I remembered my couse mates, friends and even those that i dont know but witnessed the gruesome manner in which they were killed.

CULTISM DOESNT PAY AND ITS HIGH TIME THE DUMB JAMBITES WHO ADD TO THEIR NUMBERS GET THIS INTO THEIR EMPTY HEADS. A word is enough for the wise.

2 Likes

Re: Student Killed As LASU Reprisal War Gets Bloodier by brigadier747: 2:44pm On Mar 08, 2013
temi-temi:
Lasu VC should contact formal VC of university of ilorin on how to curb d problem of cultism n other Anti-society behaviors. God bless Nigeria!

oga former Vc not formal,and noting like anti society behaviour,its anti social, i understand u bros,u for jst use pidgin cool

1 Like

Re: Student Killed As LASU Reprisal War Gets Bloodier by Fhemmmy: 2:44pm On Mar 08, 2013
Sometimes i think the cultism is as a result of too much time in the hands of the people . . . If after school they have to run to work to pay their tuition and not that Dad is paying for it, they have to pay for their rent and feed themselves, i am sure some will think twice or even too busy to be involved.
Re: Student Killed As LASU Reprisal War Gets Bloodier by sammmiey1: 2:50pm On Mar 08, 2013
RedBenson: WHERE IS THE CORPSE OF THE BODY FOR A PROOF. Nobody seemed to ask abt d corpse but only ranting and keep ranting unreasonably. If Damoche corpse was shown, why wont this one?
Becos Damoche was more popular dan dose freshly died,no one recognizes u xcept God,until u becum somebody in Nigeria.
Re: Student Killed As LASU Reprisal War Gets Bloodier by Vincent41(m): 2:52pm On Mar 08, 2013
samm_miey: Barely one week after Damino Damoche, the final year student of the Lagos State University, Ojo, was killed by suspected cultists in front of the institution’s gate, another student was Thursday, murdered by suspected cultists on reprisal attack.

Although the deceased identified as Karim Abiodun, was reportedly not a student of LASU, but he was alleged to be a member of Buccaneer confraternity, whose members were said to be at war with members of the Eiye confraternity.

Report said the cultists stormed Karim’s home located on Afolabi street around PPL in Okokomaiko area at about 4a.m yesterday, from where he was chased to Peoples bus-stop around Ajagbandi and shot dead.

The late Karim, a second year student of Economic Education at the Lagos State College of Education, LACOED, would be the second person to be killed during reprisal attacks by warring cultists since the death of Damoche.

The first person shot dead, was identified simply as Kabiru. He was reportedly killed in the presence of his mother and siblings at their Abeokuta street home, also around PPL, Sunday night.

The Police as gathered, have arrested a member of a vigilante group in the area in connection with yesterday’s killing.

The suspect whose identity could not be immediately ascertained, reportedly admitted to have seen when the late Karim was being chased. He was also said to have identified one of the assailants .

Meantime, students of other institutions living around PPL have vacated their homes for fear of same fate befalling them.

Following the recent development, President of the  Lagos State University Students’ Union, Comrade Ibrahim Agomeji, has advised students to vacate off-campus hostels within PPL, Iba, Casidi, Franklass and Igbo-elerin..

According to him: “This became imperative as the lives and properties of students are no longer secured in these off-campus hostels around the university. It is beyond the powers of the university to provide you with security in your various off-campus hostels. Since the Police and the relevant authorities have failed to do this, I advise you return home to your parents, thereby coming to school from your various homes”, he said.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/03/another-student-killed-as-lasu-cult-war-gets-messier/

am aro.....never carry cultist for head
Re: Student Killed As LASU Reprisal War Gets Bloodier by Redoil: 2:54pm On Mar 08, 2013
I live arround that area a lot oe the men and youth thier are cultist and thier parent love it that way.

1 Like

Re: Student Killed As LASU Reprisal War Gets Bloodier by AbuHanifa: 2:54pm On Mar 08, 2013
acidtalk: Nigeria needs a data bank for all its entire 170million citizens. Getting this boys is just a matter of few clicks away assuming we have a database that is functional for our entire citizens and immigrants.

The State and Federal Government should deploy soldiers around that vicinity.

You spoke my mind. That being said, the Ojo campus is choked already. Epe campus is complete was of resources with serene environment. There tend to be a commotion where you have too many people chocked in a particular place.
Re: Student Killed As LASU Reprisal War Gets Bloodier by Odunharry(m): 2:54pm On Mar 08, 2013
policemen are stationed with their amoured tank in some places in d school..those who know abe igi at d faculty of arts close to the main gate and also at the faculty of mgt science close to the other gate that leads to iba...God save innocent student during this exam period
Re: Student Killed As LASU Reprisal War Gets Bloodier by ibkgab001: 2:58pm On Mar 08, 2013
Pray for what? Increase in death rate of cultist or what... Who ordered them to join cutism.... Sey nah Govt approved man me later jareee grin
Re: Student Killed As LASU Reprisal War Gets Bloodier by Fhemmmy: 3:00pm On Mar 08, 2013
ibkgab001: Pray for what? Increase in death rate of cultist or what... Who ordered them to join cutism.... Sey nah Govt approved man me later jareee grin

Good things requires prayers and bad ones too as well . . . I am sure one day if care if not taken, the innocent will be in the middle of the flying bullet.
Re: Student Killed As LASU Reprisal War Gets Bloodier by tjskii(f): 3:00pm On Mar 08, 2013
Dear lord,I need to save to send my kids to a private Uni, sad
Re: Student Killed As LASU Reprisal War Gets Bloodier by Orblonde: 3:02pm On Mar 08, 2013
A failed state that will soon be exploited into civil war.
Re: Student Killed As LASU Reprisal War Gets Bloodier by Fhemmmy: 3:05pm On Mar 08, 2013
tjskii: Dear lord,I need to save to send my kids to a private Uni, sad

And you means private school school kids are immune against cultism
Re: Student Killed As LASU Reprisal War Gets Bloodier by IYANGBALI: 3:13pm On Mar 08, 2013
acidtalk: Nigeria needs a data bank for all its entire 170million citizens. Getting this boys is just a matter of few clicks away assuming we have a database that is functional for our entire citizens and immigrants.

The State and Federal Government should deploy soldiers around that vicinity. You are talking to useless people who do not have the interest nor care about their citizens,moreover that contract would not fetch a lot to steal from

Re: Student Killed As LASU Reprisal War Gets Bloodier by Ilaje44(m): 3:15pm On Mar 08, 2013
samm_miey: ...The Police as gathered, have arrested a member of a vigilante group in the area in connection with yesterday’s killing.

The suspect whose identity could not be immediately ascertained, reportedly admitted to have seen when the late Karim was being chased. He was also said to have identified one of the assailants .

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/03/another-student-killed-as-lasu-cult-war-gets-messier/

Olopa Naija, o ga lara yin o. Why would you arrest somebody for witnessin the victim being chased? Incompetent lot.
Re: Student Killed As LASU Reprisal War Gets Bloodier by Dygeasy(m): 3:18pm On Mar 08, 2013
Soso990240: *yawns* una dn chop dis aftanoon?
i neva chop o my brother *rubs stomach*

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Fraud Suspect Extradited To U.S. Over Alleged $148,000 Scam / Picture Of Kidnapped Rev. Father Stephen Ojapah In Katsina / Gunmen Assassinate A Man In Benue (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.