Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,756 members, 7,840,947 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 05:52 PM

Student Killed As LASU Reprisal War Gets Bloodier - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Student Killed As LASU Reprisal War Gets Bloodier (31005 Views)

Woman Baths Step-son With Hot Water, Victim Machetes Son In Reprisal (pic) / Student Killed Over ‘girlfriend With 6 Boyfriends’ - (pictured) / 21-Year-Old Student Killed At Party He Organized For Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Student Killed As LASU Reprisal War Gets Bloodier by biola3005: 6:02pm On Mar 08, 2013
Table Leg :

Very insensitive and who are you to judge anyway?!
Faccckcing idio...t!

why not pray for the dead,and not blame any one or judge for no one is clean.
Re: Student Killed As LASU Reprisal War Gets Bloodier by james1(m): 6:20pm On Mar 08, 2013
Those who kill get in others blackbook;just don't join the cult cos once in......always in...leave at your own risk shikena!!!
Re: Student Killed As LASU Reprisal War Gets Bloodier by manbuchai: 6:29pm On Mar 08, 2013
thoniann:

my guy dey fear reprisal attack. If you don join, you don join. No going back. Pray say you graduate before them remember you.
I did not attend school in Nigeria,but what if one is initiated during his/her school days in Nigeria.And relocates to a different new country after graduation and repents from his previous sins.How would other cult gangs in his new abode recognize that he was a cult member if he decides to live clean.Is it written on his forehead?
Re: Student Killed As LASU Reprisal War Gets Bloodier by kennytidistar(m): 6:29pm On Mar 08, 2013
oddy4real: Mr Fashola, over to you!

WHY? WAIT UNTIL HE IMPLICATE OKADA RIDER TO BE THE CAUSE OF HIS DEATH
Re: Student Killed As LASU Reprisal War Gets Bloodier by papydan(m): 6:34pm On Mar 08, 2013
thoniann: Abrakayan! Airlords... Ever rugged.

Kan da kan da Mai gida.
.na idiot u b.so u believe say na eiye fall d guy according 2 our lazy journalist?make i tell na eiye&alora collabo dey fight aye& na d result b dis.just pity alora cos ayes go kill dem like bird.

1 Like

Re: Student Killed As LASU Reprisal War Gets Bloodier by hydrocarbon(m): 6:38pm On Mar 08, 2013
Kill or be killed.....nofin less grin
Re: Student Killed As LASU Reprisal War Gets Bloodier by Fhemmmy: 6:45pm On Mar 08, 2013
hydrocarbon: Kill or be killed.....nofin less grin

Reading this makes me to see and be sure that most of our youth has sold their heart to the devil . . . cry
Re: Student Killed As LASU Reprisal War Gets Bloodier by Greatken007(m): 6:53pm On Mar 08, 2013
WHAT IS THE GAIN BEING A CULTIST/I THOUGHT THEY DONT DIE
Re: Student Killed As LASU Reprisal War Gets Bloodier by gbadexy(m): 6:59pm On Mar 08, 2013
MEILYN: Dis True oooo........ I witnessed it, i reside at Okokomaiko in Lagos State............@ O.p no doubt abt it, u re very correct, D guy dey killed at Abeokuta Street was my frend,he was nt a cultist though, he was killed simply because he ran wen he saw dem wit a gun,he knew d guys , nd dey pursued him to his house nd shot him, dey pointed a gun at one of my frends head but God saved him............d oda guy was killed at my bus-stop............Two Ppl were killed before Damoche, A few seconds away from my house, God saved me dat day i would av been dead by nw.......d oda was killed at Cassidy Bustop
You are correct!
I said so on the thread about damoche that close to 40% of people killed are mistaken identity.
I went to lasu and I know what am saying. I know of up to 8 cases back then in 2002.
Lasu is a very dangerous school and the best thing is for students not to go to parties, smoke joint, bars and don't even sit close to or shake any suspected cultist.
They know the active members and they speculate about those not sure of and if you mistakenly talk to a member and a rival member sees you, that could be a sure death sentence.
Life is very cheap there. This is the time for those with rugged looks to clean up and look serious and don't walk with any student you are not very sure of his activities and be careful of what you wear.
Its not all those killed in ojo campus that are cultists so don't judge and condemn.

1 Like

Re: Student Killed As LASU Reprisal War Gets Bloodier by ypzilanti: 7:00pm On Mar 08, 2013
Like I have asked before: How hard is it for the police to infiltrate organizations that are always looking for members?
Re: Student Killed As LASU Reprisal War Gets Bloodier by greggng: 7:03pm On Mar 08, 2013
why should this be our headache? The good news is that they are wasting themselves.At-least their population is going down drastically.
Re: Student Killed As LASU Reprisal War Gets Bloodier by ypzilanti: 7:04pm On Mar 08, 2013
manbuchai:
I did not attend school in Nigeria,but what if one is initiated during his/her school days in Nigeria.And relocates to a different new country after graduation and repents from his previous sins.How would other cult gangs in his new abode recognize that he was a cult member if he decides to live clean.Is it written on his forehead?

Lol! @ your question. That is the foolish thing about the whole cult thing. You join and put a target on your back for four years in school. After university, no one cares anymore...just a few jobless 1diots still identify with cult after school.

2 Likes

Re: Student Killed As LASU Reprisal War Gets Bloodier by IYANGBALI: 7:08pm On Mar 08, 2013
greggng: why should this be our headache? The good news is that they are wasting themselves.At-least their population is going down drastically.
lo ba tan
Re: Student Killed As LASU Reprisal War Gets Bloodier by ypzilanti: 7:08pm On Mar 08, 2013
My advise to undergraduates is to read hard,make new friends, have fun with alcohol and (protected) sex, and get the hell out of University. Its just four years of you life.
Re: Student Killed As LASU Reprisal War Gets Bloodier by femzoclem: 7:09pm On Mar 08, 2013
I really don't know the authentication of this news but the name KABIRU does not sound like someone i know but the area where it happened is my place PEOPLE'S BUS STOP IN ALABA INT'L MARKET....
Re: Student Killed As LASU Reprisal War Gets Bloodier by buchibabe: 7:23pm On Mar 08, 2013
berem: Igbo Elerin ke? that area is very dangerous with lot of criminality by students. Is not high time LASG built hostels for students inside the campus? The school has enough land to build hostels to accomodate students. This will go a long way to curb cult activities. 250k per session no be beans.

Exactly my thought. LaSu has enuf land to build hostels for students. Y dey hv not yet done dat since,is what I dnt understand.
Re: Student Killed As LASU Reprisal War Gets Bloodier by vivaciousvivi(f): 7:25pm On Mar 08, 2013
I have never understood the fascination of Uni students and cults. Never! Now about 3 young lives cut down in their prime and all for what Rubbish!
Re: Student Killed As LASU Reprisal War Gets Bloodier by Wadosky(m): 7:29pm On Mar 08, 2013
AMNESTY AMNESTY AMNESTY
And the sultan calls
Re: Student Killed As LASU Reprisal War Gets Bloodier by manbuchai: 7:45pm On Mar 08, 2013
ypzilanti:

Lol! @ your question. That is the foolish thing about the whole cult thing. You join and put a target on your back for four years in school. After university, no one cares anymore...just a few jobless 1diots still identify with cult after school.
Thanks for your explaination,so the whole damn thing begins and ends on campus.The funny thing is, you can learn about their ways and languages in google or sometimes when they chat on Nigerian or other chatrooms.I dont understand why they should terminate another persons life because of mere misunderstanding,girls or power tussle.
Re: Student Killed As LASU Reprisal War Gets Bloodier by Mamabugi(f): 7:48pm On Mar 08, 2013
it is a pity i wud evn advice dat d sch shud close 4 nw n stdt return afta evrtin is settled.
Re: Student Killed As LASU Reprisal War Gets Bloodier by Nobody: 8:04pm On Mar 08, 2013
dunce, y don't u go to were he was killed and take a pix of him since that's all u care about.
guess u are the 21st century Thomas in d bible.
when osama bin laden was killed, did u see his dead body?
common sense has been privatized i guess.
i am sure u are one of those by standers that did their I.T at aluu community that takes pictures of savages just for the fun of it.
what a brainless comment.[b][/b]

RedBenson: WHERE IS THE CORPSE OF THE BODY FOR A PROOF. Nobody seemed to ask abt d corpse but only ranting and keep ranting unreasonably. If Damoche corpse was shown, why wont this one?
Re: Student Killed As LASU Reprisal War Gets Bloodier by obowunmi(m): 8:09pm On Mar 08, 2013
thoniann:

Why did one dey show himself naaa? You just only reach US embassy you begin dey blab, blood,crips...latinos.

Abeg shaaarap. This ain't driveby. This is the actual shit.

ahahahaha....... na naija I dey ooo..... tongue tongue
Re: Student Killed As LASU Reprisal War Gets Bloodier by DexxyAlebs(m): 8:18pm On Mar 08, 2013
It's not longer OOU, it's now LASU
Re: Student Killed As LASU Reprisal War Gets Bloodier by oriname(m): 8:24pm On Mar 08, 2013
NNPC/CHEVRON JV NATIONAL UNIVERSITY SCHOLARSHIP 2013/2014 https://frenzzy.net/forums/topic/81/nnpc-chevron-jv-national-univers
Re: Student Killed As LASU Reprisal War Gets Bloodier by giftbz(m): 8:30pm On Mar 08, 2013
cheezkid: Airtel in trouble!! Now you can get more than 500mb on your airtel sim. Yes this is 1000% real and is not a scam.This tweak has been working for some months now_i decided not to give it out so that it won't be blocked. how will you feel whenyou browse without the
Fear of exhausting your mb..currently my airtel sim is loaded with about 31gb and will expire march 2014. the
Secret is the
More u do it ,the
More your mb increases.
You won't want to miss this great chance.
Contact me 08088012261 and you will 4eva be grateful. I will be giving this out to only 20 persons
. Criminal, go sleep for the bush way near ur house
Re: Student Killed As LASU Reprisal War Gets Bloodier by andyanders: 8:44pm On Mar 08, 2013
Student days are gone.What we have now are Garbage In, Garbage Out. People no longer study.It's a pity.We have lost it.Parents are sending their wards to Ghana and other countries to study for safety. most of these cultists are not even students.
Re: Student Killed As LASU Reprisal War Gets Bloodier by alcuin(m): 9:09pm On Mar 08, 2013
Buccaneers? I don't believe it. Most members i know wouldn't hurt a fly and very anti-violent. Well, rip...
Re: Student Killed As LASU Reprisal War Gets Bloodier by papydan(m): 9:19pm On Mar 08, 2013
Mamabugi: it is a pity i wud evn advice dat d sch shud close 4 nw n stdt return afta evrtin is settled.
sch close,sch no close it would nt stop d killing..
Re: Student Killed As LASU Reprisal War Gets Bloodier by papydan(m): 9:25pm On Mar 08, 2013
alcuin: Buccaneers? I don't believe it. Most members i know wouldn't hurt a fly and very anti-violent. Well, rip...
.u better believe it cos na birds go push dem enter dis wahala.dey killed an axeman last yr 4 lasu.dat is d genesis of dis war.
Re: Student Killed As LASU Reprisal War Gets Bloodier by ChineduElem: 10:13pm On Mar 08, 2013
A STOBORN FLY FOLLOWS D CORPES 2 D GRAVE. D SIN OF MEN LIVE AFTA DEM.
Re: Student Killed As LASU Reprisal War Gets Bloodier by tnthommie(m): 10:22pm On Mar 08, 2013
Wrong information,the guy that was dropped belonged to the aye confraternity and the war is not between eiye and buccaneers,rather buccaneers and ayes because of the killing of dami who belonged to the buccaneers confraternity,right now 11 ayes have lost their life just because of 1 buccaneer they killed..smh
Re: Student Killed As LASU Reprisal War Gets Bloodier by plendil: 10:40pm On Mar 08, 2013
tnt_hommie: Wrong information,the guy that was dropped belonged to the aye confraternity and the war is not between eiye and buccaneers,rather buccaneers and ayes because of the killing of dami who belonged to the buccaneers confraternity,right now 11 ayes have lost their life just because of 1 buccaneer they killed..smh

All good and fine. . .let them keep hewing their useless lives down in mindless, iiiodtic battles, but by all means collateral damage to innocent ones be avoided.

You'd be amazed what even causes the silly fights in the first place. If its not a battle for 'territory', like that of animals, it could be one fyn babe wey rival gang members dey toast. nonsensical. angry

#NoToCultism#

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Fraud Suspect Extradited To U.S. Over Alleged $148,000 Scam / Gunmen Assassinate A Man In Benue (Graphic Photos) / SARS Storm Offa Polytechnic Shooting Sporadically, Stuns Run

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.