Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,808 members, 7,841,132 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 09:47 PM

Student Killed As LASU Reprisal War Gets Bloodier - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Student Killed As LASU Reprisal War Gets Bloodier (31006 Views)

Woman Baths Step-son With Hot Water, Victim Machetes Son In Reprisal (pic) / Student Killed Over ‘girlfriend With 6 Boyfriends’ - (pictured) / 21-Year-Old Student Killed At Party He Organized For Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Student Killed As LASU Reprisal War Gets Bloodier by mamagee3(f): 10:57pm On Mar 08, 2013
So much for being a college student
Re: Student Killed As LASU Reprisal War Gets Bloodier by oderemo(m): 11:34pm On Mar 08, 2013
Wrong information,the guy that was dropped belonged to the aye confraternity and the war is not between eiye and buccaneers,rather buccaneers and ayes because of the killing of dami who belonged to the buccaneers confraternity,right now 11 ayes have lost their life just because of 1 buccaneer they killed..smh
(Quote) (Report) (Like)
what kind of football game is that 11 to 1, that must be handball most def.
ayes, eiyes, buccas, who gives a frigging care.
u live by the sword?
Re: Student Killed As LASU Reprisal War Gets Bloodier by skoop: 12:22am On Mar 09, 2013
Are you sure it's save?
tjskii: Dear lord,I need to save to send my kids to a private Uni, sad
Re: Student Killed As LASU Reprisal War Gets Bloodier by scobaba: 12:43am On Mar 09, 2013
Mortal KOMBAT 4.

This is war.

Reminds me of UNN 2001. V.K vs Aye.

My neighbour in lagos went down and while we organised a wake keep for him @ home, d mum arranged police men to come pick us(his student friends) for questioning. My old boi bailed me with 15k......in 2001(100 levels). Mtcheeew, I did not get pocket money for two straight semesters.

Warra hell!!!
Re: Student Killed As LASU Reprisal War Gets Bloodier by kandiikane(m): 1:25am On Mar 09, 2013
solidbroda: failed state. no values, no morals, nothing.

Sagafucktard, will come say you have high morals and values.

Mtcheew! Old papa sweet 16s have lived abroad for eons and don't know what the hell is going on.
Re: Student Killed As LASU Reprisal War Gets Bloodier by Nobody: 6:47am On Mar 09, 2013
samm_miey: Barely one week after Damino Damoche, the final year student of the Lagos State University, Ojo, was killed by suspected cultists in front of the institution’s gate, another student was Thursday, murdered by suspected cultists on reprisal attack.

Although the deceased identified as Karim Abiodun, was reportedly not a student of LASU, but he was alleged to be a member of Buccaneer confraternity, whose members were said to be at war with members of the Eiye confraternity.

Report said the cultists stormed Karim’s home located on Afolabi street around PPL in Okokomaiko area at about 4a.m yesterday, from where he was chased to Peoples bus-stop around Ajagbandi and shot dead.

The late Karim, a second year student of Economic Education at the Lagos State College of Education, LACOED, would be the second person to be killed during reprisal attacks by warring cultists since the death of Damoche.

The first person shot dead, was identified simply as Kabiru. He was reportedly killed in the presence of his mother and siblings at their Abeokuta street home, also around PPL, Sunday night.

The Police as gathered, have arrested a member of a vigilante group in the area in connection with yesterday’s killing.

The suspect whose identity could not be immediately ascertained, reportedly admitted to have seen when the late Karim was being chased. He was also said to have identified one of the assailants .

Meantime, students of other institutions living around PPL have vacated their homes for fear of same fate befalling them.

Following the recent development, President of the Lagos State University Students’ Union, Comrade Ibrahim Agomeji, has advised students to vacate off-campus hostels within PPL, Iba, Casidi, Franklass and Igbo-elerin..

According to him: “This became imperative as the lives and properties of students are no longer secured in these off-campus hostels around the university. It is beyond the powers of the university to provide you with security in your various off-campus hostels. Since the Police and the relevant authorities have failed to do this, I advise you return home to your parents, thereby coming to school from your various homes”, he said.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/03/another-student-killed-as-lasu-cult-war-gets-messier/
fak news flying everywhere just to make sales and gain attention. U people should go and do ur investigation well b4 spreading rumour
Re: Student Killed As LASU Reprisal War Gets Bloodier by Nobody: 7:28am On Mar 09, 2013
papydan: .na idiot u b.so u believe say na eiye fall d guy according 2 our lazy journalist?make i tell na eiye&alora collabo dey fight aye& na d result b dis.just pity alora cos ayes go kill dem like bird.
how aye go kill aloras wen d scores be 9-1 and still counting or ar u one of doz dumb black ass idiots who will price and run to ur modas sanitary pad wen itz time to pay....npnp fool

1 Like

Re: Student Killed As LASU Reprisal War Gets Bloodier by Nobody: 8:29am On Mar 09, 2013
Only one fellow on this thread enticed me wit his comment. He said a student who took himself to school to study and he sponsors himself, feeds himself and pay his hostel bill will hardly have time for unnecessary issues. During wen lecture is going on, u are helly thinking on how to finish lecture and rush back to work. How then would u have time for rubbish they called 'cultism'?

These are the small boys whose every need are being provided for by thier parents and sponsors and that is why they have time for cultism.

I dont care abt how many of them are cut down, but pls and pls again, let d innocent ones not involved pls. I take God beg una biko!
Re: Student Killed As LASU Reprisal War Gets Bloodier by Flygerian1(m): 9:27am On Mar 09, 2013
Na dem sabi.
Re: Student Killed As LASU Reprisal War Gets Bloodier by wayne4loan: 9:45am On Mar 09, 2013
femzoclem: I really don't know the authentication of this news but the name KABIRU does not sound like someone i know but the area where it happened is my place PEOPLE'S BUS STOP IN ALABA INT'L MARKET....
dude wassup, seems we reside at the area, were is ur crib?
Re: Student Killed As LASU Reprisal War Gets Bloodier by spyking: 11:44am On Mar 09, 2013
i once chatted with my old coursemate on facebook who said i sud come join their cult group that its for protection and fame,that people will respect u were ever u enter,all he said fell on my deaf ear cuz i knw a lot of guyz who are into that retarded dark kingdom they call blackaxe bucannier or watever
they cant afford a 10naira pure water all they do is steal and attack other students at night collecting phones and money
for me their lifestyle sucks cuz i see no gain its only causing pain to thier parent
when i traveled downtown over to his place i realize the bagga as flee due to cult killings and reprisal war
these are idiots that claim they are protected ppl wey no sabi peace of mind if them see am for road
me way be neutral guy can walk freely broad daylight and even club at night

1 Like

Re: Student Killed As LASU Reprisal War Gets Bloodier by donem: 2:24pm On Mar 09, 2013
"Wetin Men deh kari 4 shoulder nah it young boys deh kari 4 head" it's just a matter of time for normalcy to return, when once the equation is balance there gonna call for peace talk, there can go on killing themselves for all i care as far as the innocent are not mistakenly felled.
Re: Student Killed As LASU Reprisal War Gets Bloodier by donem: 2:39pm On Mar 09, 2013
ypzilanti: Like I have asked before: How hard is it for the police to infiltrate organizations that are always looking for members?
U share my sentiments.
Re: Student Killed As LASU Reprisal War Gets Bloodier by alcuin(m): 3:07pm On Mar 09, 2013
tnt_hommie: Wrong information,the guy that was dropped belonged to the aye confraternity and the war is not between eiye and buccaneers,rather buccaneers and ayes because of the killing of dami who belonged to the buccaneers confraternity,right now 11 ayes have lost their life just because of 1 buccaneer they killed..smh
Men, this is dead serious... Somebody call the police. I never knew Buccaneers were that violent. Let peace reign...
Re: Student Killed As LASU Reprisal War Gets Bloodier by papydan(m): 4:44pm On Mar 09, 2013
tnt_hommie: Wrong information,the guy that was dropped belonged to the aye confraternity and the war is not between eiye and buccaneers,rather buccaneers and ayes because of the killing of dami who belonged to the buccaneers confraternity,right now 11 ayes have lost their life just because of 1 buccaneer they killed..smh
.humm,bird join buccaneer dey fight aye.if 11 ayes don fall dat means ayes don finish 4 lasu.make i tell ayes no dey loose guard reach dis kind level.go & cross check ur fact.
Re: Student Killed As LASU Reprisal War Gets Bloodier by papydan(m): 4:50pm On Mar 09, 2013
&
Movingcoil: how aye go kill aloras wen d scores be 9-1 and still counting or ar u one of doz dumb black ass idiots who will price and run to ur modas sanitary pad wen itz time to pay....npnp fool
.believe any thing u want.ayes no fit loose guard 2 d level wey 9 men go fall 4 one war.
Re: Student Killed As LASU Reprisal War Gets Bloodier by Nobody: 6:10pm On Mar 09, 2013
papydan: &.believe any thing u want.ayes no fit loose guard 2 d level wey 9 men go fall 4 one war.
shey u get phone? Call ur men 4 lasu and ask 2 b sure
Re: Student Killed As LASU Reprisal War Gets Bloodier by papydan(m): 6:58pm On Mar 09, 2013
Movingcoil: shey u get phone? Call ur men 4 lasu and ask 2 b sure
guy which one b ur men??wetin u wan make i confirm..wetin i wan make u no b say na only one axe man don fall& na last yr& na alora fall..dat is y dem dey collect nw.i just pray ayes go ve mercy on dem,cos if dem add dem join eiye book,no club boy go bam alora 4 lasu again...if u no knw ayes add bird join dis war cos,d war btw dem no fit end again untill world go end..
Re: Student Killed As LASU Reprisal War Gets Bloodier by Nobody: 8:37pm On Mar 10, 2013
papydan: guy which one b ur men??wetin u wan make i confirm..wetin i wan make u no b say na only one axe man don fall& na last yr& na alora fall..dat is y dem dey collect nw.i just pray ayes go ve mercy on dem,cos if dem add dem join eiye book,no club boy go bam alora 4 lasu again...if u no knw ayes add bird join dis war cos,d war btw dem no fit end again untill world go end..
lol... Hope u know say no b boys scouts camping we dey yarn about, guy abeg go ask well wetin b scores now, aloras don fall 11 ayes just cos of damoche, even dou say ayes dey threaten say dem go retaliate, dem aloras no dey sleep 4 bicycle and as u know no junkating
Re: Student Killed As LASU Reprisal War Gets Bloodier by deviduff(m): 6:21am On Mar 11, 2013
baby_123: Can they sack the VC and employ someone who is more active towards the cult menace. This is ridiculous. If they can do it in IFE they can do it in LASU. The VC is responsible for the safety of each student in that school. Expel all cult members. Shikena.
I feel sad for u. But d people who actually 'liked' what u posted are d ones more stupid than u. Why don't u help the vc get a list of all cult members. Don't talk in issues u know nothing about. Confra matter get as e be.
Re: Student Killed As LASU Reprisal War Gets Bloodier by oshofree400(m): 7:44pm On Jun 21, 2013
at the end of the day those cultist ask 4 scores.
Re: Student Killed As LASU Reprisal War Gets Bloodier by oshofree400(m): 8:52am On Sep 08, 2015
they are all not worth the economy
Re: Student Killed As LASU Reprisal War Gets Bloodier by Namicrazy(m): 1:17pm On May 21, 2016
in private uni its even.more worse
Re: Student Killed As LASU Reprisal War Gets Bloodier by Namicrazy(m): 1:25pm On May 21, 2016
alcuin:

Men, this is dead serious... Somebody call the police. I never knew Buccaneers were that violent. Let peace reign...
abeg killing na killing oo nobi football

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

SARS Storm Offa Polytechnic Shooting Sporadically, Stuns Run / Gunmen Assassinate A Man In Benue (Graphic Photos) / Light Bearers Lagos Schoolmistress Defiles 4-Year-Old Female Pupil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.