Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,851 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:14 PM

Fashola And Rochas Okorocha Visit Ladipo Market. Pics.. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola And Rochas Okorocha Visit Ladipo Market. Pics.. (13200 Views)

Iara Oshiomhole And Rochas Okorocha In Imo State (Photo) / Rochas Okorocha's Visit To Sokoto Today [Pictures] / LIVE Updates From Buhari And Rochas' Campaign In Owerri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashola And Rochas Okorocha Visit Ladipo Market. Pics.. by simeonT: 11:23am On Mar 08, 2013
KINDA2:
those in your very dirty onitsha learn from yorubas too? shut up u people have the dirtiest city in the country.
their problem is that most of them don't even know how their states look like. Is in Lagos Ʊ we hear ibo call yoruba a dirt. In my state, Ʊ dare not rent ur apartment to an ibo man. Ʊ wish Ʊ rear a pig in the apartment in few months after.

2 Likes

Re: Fashola And Rochas Okorocha Visit Ladipo Market. Pics.. by Demdem(m): 11:24am On Mar 08, 2013
berem: Oh lawdy lawd! grin

Wettin now, let me guess, u reach orgasm so fast. I pity u, dayo's first round is 6hrs non stop.
Re: Fashola And Rochas Okorocha Visit Ladipo Market. Pics.. by Soso990240(m): 11:25am On Mar 08, 2013
ilugunboy: The message from Fashola to Rochas is simple and clear for any human being to understand:

TELL YOUR PEOPLE TO CLEAN UP THE MARKET AND GOING FORWARD SIGN AN UNDERTAKING TO MAINTAIN A MINIMUM ENVIRONMENTAL STANDARD WITHIN THE MARKET ..ONCE THESE OBJECTIVES (VERY CLEAR) ARE MET..THE MARKET WOULD BE OPEN.

Call us any name you wish too....but on this issue we will not compromise. cool cool

rochas was invited for political reasons.fashola need igbos 2 support d APC dream party..he neva want anybdy 2 thnk dat he's maltreatin d tribe(igbo)
Re: Fashola And Rochas Okorocha Visit Ladipo Market. Pics.. by Nobody: 11:27am On Mar 08, 2013
Demdem:

Wettin now, let me guess, u reach orgasm so fast. I pity u, dayo's first round is 6hrs non stop.
mo gbeee! my own don finish walahi! dayo abeg forgive me for my comment. I didn't mean to hurt you. Ejoo, dariji mi o! grin
Re: Fashola And Rochas Okorocha Visit Ladipo Market. Pics.. by Demdem(m): 11:27am On Mar 08, 2013
oyb:

I think u mean in her palms cheesy

I think u mean in her palms

Come to think of it, dayo will prefer her mouth. undecided
Re: Fashola And Rochas Okorocha Visit Ladipo Market. Pics.. by Urine: 11:27am On Mar 08, 2013
adejoro75:

Bloody illiterate!!!!

And by the way, your fasola messiah is too ugly and too dirty-faced and rashy bearded. What does he do with all the stolen money?

I love comments like this. Fashola stole money? Please can you prove this?
Re: Fashola And Rochas Okorocha Visit Ladipo Market. Pics.. by Nobody: 11:29am On Mar 08, 2013
Unknown Member:

Lets not talk about market people and politics for a second and focus on our love...
I sent you a mail.
Re: Fashola And Rochas Okorocha Visit Ladipo Market. Pics.. by jice(m): 11:29am On Mar 08, 2013
ilugunboy: The message from Fashola to Rochas is simple and clear for any human being to understand:

TELL YOUR PEOPLE TO CLEAN UP THE MARKET AND GOING FORWARD SIGN AN UNDERTAKING TO MAINTAIN A MINIMUM ENVIRONMENTAL STANDARD WITHIN THE MARKET ..ONCE THESE OBJECTIVES (VERY CLEAR) ARE MET..THE MARKET WOULD BE OPEN.

Call us any name you wish too....but on this issue we will not compromise. cool cool

GUY STOP THIS
Let the truth be told, if you can’t keep your environment clean kindly offer yourself to be sent into the zoo to live with the Pigs
Re: Fashola And Rochas Okorocha Visit Ladipo Market. Pics.. by UnknownMember: 11:30am On Mar 08, 2013
Soso990240: rochas was invited for political reasons.fashola need igbos 2 support d APC dream party..he neva want anybdy 2 thnk dat he's maltreatin d tribe(igbo)

Fashola does not need Igbo votes for nothing. His next target is the house of Reps/senate and only his constituency votes are needed for that. Rochas on the other hand is the one who needs the Igbo voters to rally behind him as he aspires for a presidential ticket from the APC. This matter was never political and Rochas should never have involved himself. Pschophants are convinced, clear headed people know what he is doing and are not impressed.

LADIPO TRADER!! Clean up your environment and promise to keep it clean and your market will be re-opened. #PERIOD!
Re: Fashola And Rochas Okorocha Visit Ladipo Market. Pics.. by Attention(f): 11:30am On Mar 08, 2013
chase them away with bomb, now frustrate them with cleaning up.... well sha ask them about the israelites.... God is with them!
Re: Fashola And Rochas Okorocha Visit Ladipo Market. Pics.. by Nobody: 11:33am On Mar 08, 2013
Unknown Member:

Fashola does not need Igbo votes for nothing. His next target is the house of Reps/senate and only his constituency votes are needed for that. Rochas on the other hand is the one who needs the Igbo voters to rally behind him as he aspires for a presidential ticket from the APC. This matter was never political and Rochas should never have involved himself. Pschophants are convinced, clear headed people know what he is doing and are not impressed.

LADIPO TRADER!! Clean up your environment and promise to keep it clean and your market will be re-opened. #PERIOD!

you wanna tell me Fashola does not need igbo votes in his constituency if he eventually contests for Senate or HOR?
Re: Fashola And Rochas Okorocha Visit Ladipo Market. Pics.. by nagoma(m): 11:34am On Mar 08, 2013
Demdem:

Come to think of it, dayo will prefer her mouth. undecided

Is the scrotum matter not yet settled ? Demdem is normally more serious than this. Must be the unwinding for the weekend . grin
Re: Fashola And Rochas Okorocha Visit Ladipo Market. Pics.. by Nobody: 11:40am On Mar 08, 2013
nagoma:

Is the scrotum matter not yet settled ? Demdem is normally more serious than this. Must be the unwinding for the weekend . grin
grin
Re: Fashola And Rochas Okorocha Visit Ladipo Market. Pics.. by UnknownMember: 11:41am On Mar 08, 2013
berem: you wanna tell me Fashola does not need igbo votes in his constituency if he eventually contests for Senate or HOR?

I dont think the Igbo votes in his constituency will really make that much of a difference. You make it sound like the Igbos make up 90% of the population of lagos.

meanwhile, why are you toying with my emotions na?! angry I will vex for Rochas o!! angry
Re: Fashola And Rochas Okorocha Visit Ladipo Market. Pics.. by Demdem(m): 11:43am On Mar 08, 2013
nagoma:

Scrotum matter still dey ooo my bro.
I don't even know why this discussion should continue. Ladipo simply is experiencing what other markets in lagos had earlier experienced.
Infact, I think the traders should be grateful to Fashola. Their health is at risk under such inhumane conditions.
Don't know why its difficult for market men to clean up.

I also call on Amaechi to do likewise in markets here in Ph starting with oil-mill market. Those aba boys has turned that place upside down.

1 Like

Re: Fashola And Rochas Okorocha Visit Ladipo Market. Pics.. by beejay4all(m): 11:45am On Mar 08, 2013
Clearness is said 2 leads 2 Godness,So Clear Evironment leads 2 brings Gud customers.
Re: Fashola And Rochas Okorocha Visit Ladipo Market. Pics.. by Nobody: 11:47am On Mar 08, 2013
jice:

GUY STOP THIS
Let the truth be told, if you can’t keep your environment clean kindly offer yourself to be sent into the zoo to live with the Pigs

Idiottta...never quote me again if you have not gotten any damn thing to talk about.

When you people clean the market well enough and the environmental task force team ably led by Toyin Onisarotu and Bayo Suleiman are satisfied well enough..they will recommend to the Govt to go ahead to give the order to open the place...but until then, you can only shout here like pigs....we wont be moved.

I will suggest you advise your brothers to quicken the clean up. cool

1 Like

Re: Fashola And Rochas Okorocha Visit Ladipo Market. Pics.. by UnknownMember: 11:47am On Mar 08, 2013
Demdem:

Scrotum matter still dey ooo my bro.
I don't even know why this discussion should continue. Ladipo simply is experiencing what other markets in lagos had earlier experienced.
Infact, I think the traders should be grateful to Fashola. Their health is at risk under such inhumane conditions.
Don't know why its difficult for market men to clean up.

I also call on Amaechi to do likewise in markets here in Ph starting with oil-mill market. Those aba boys has turned that place upside down.

Bros!! Meet me later tonight at Lesukaa for 1 bottle of Udeme, for mentioning Oil Mill. Those Aba Traders are worse than animals. A market that holds once a week, yet generates more dirt in one day than Mile One market does in 1 month.

In Fact, Amaechi should close down that Market. Anybody who wants to shop can go to Aba (which is just 200 naira away by bus and a 40 minutes trip from oil Mill.
Re: Fashola And Rochas Okorocha Visit Ladipo Market. Pics.. by Orikinla(m): 11:48am On Mar 08, 2013
If the dirty and filthy traders don't clean up their acts at Ladipo, we will turn it into another ultra modern market like the new Tejuosho market.
Eko o ni baje o!
Re: Fashola And Rochas Okorocha Visit Ladipo Market. Pics.. by Nobody: 11:50am On Mar 08, 2013
Soso990240: rochas was invited for political reasons.fashola need igbos 2 support d APC dream party..he neva want anybdy 2 thnk dat he's maltreatin d tribe(igbo)

This is a conjectural crap..pulled out from the deep recces of a mal-functioning brain.
Re: Fashola And Rochas Okorocha Visit Ladipo Market. Pics.. by ayodot(m): 11:50am On Mar 08, 2013
oyb:

How scrotum take enter this matter?
Na Wetin she like pass be that
Re: Fashola And Rochas Okorocha Visit Ladipo Market. Pics.. by Soso990240(m): 11:54am On Mar 08, 2013
Unknown Member:

hv neva seen a fool of ya class b4..voting is all about population..dnt jst open ur mouth 2 vomit d trash u ate in ur dream..d ibos vote in lagos,nt east.ar u sayin they neva voted 4 BRF? Am nt sure u ar ok.
Re: Fashola And Rochas Okorocha Visit Ladipo Market. Pics.. by asha80(m): 11:57am On Mar 08, 2013
Orikinla: If the dirty and filthy traders don't clean up their acts at Ladipo, we will turn it into another ultra modern market like the new Tejuosho market.
Eko o ni baje o!
has the tejuosho started fuctioning?how occupied really is the new tejuosho market?
Re: Fashola And Rochas Okorocha Visit Ladipo Market. Pics.. by nwachinemel(m): 11:57am On Mar 08, 2013
Pls tell Fashola and his Yoruba kindreds to stop playing with our means of lively hood...You dump us beside a canal and want us to keep the canal that takes care of the whole Oshodi and Isolo Local Government Area clean.Pls extend your benovelence of "Eko Oni Baje" to Ladipo.Yet you still collect our tax and "owo onile"
Re: Fashola And Rochas Okorocha Visit Ladipo Market. Pics.. by Soso990240(m): 11:59am On Mar 08, 2013
ilugunboy:

This is a conjectural crap..pulled out from the deep recces of a mal-functioning brain.
yah..and ur insensitivity neva allowd u 2 notice d camaraderie between fashola and Rochas? No allow ur stupi.dity grow pass maize.
Re: Fashola And Rochas Okorocha Visit Ladipo Market. Pics.. by UnknownMember: 12:00pm On Mar 08, 2013
Soso990240: hv neva seen a fool of ya class b4..voting is all about population..dnt jst open ur mouth 2 vomit d trash u ate in ur dream..d ibos vote in lagos,nt east.ar u sayin they neva voted 4 BRF? Am nt sure u ar ok.

And to think you called me a fool.. #SMH!

How pitiful.

I will not bother enlightening you. Your matter has passed the point of redemption. Go and stew in your blissful stupidity.
Re: Fashola And Rochas Okorocha Visit Ladipo Market. Pics.. by Nobody: 12:04pm On Mar 08, 2013
nwachinemel: Pls tell Fashola and his Yoruba kindreds to stop playing with our means of lively hood...You dump us beside a canal and want us to keep the canal that takes care of the whole Oshodi and Isolo Local Government Area clean.Pls extend your benovelence of "Eko Oni Baje" to Ladipo.Yet you still collect our tax and "owo onile"

Will you please stop peddling lies? who dumped you beside the canal....when did Ladipo extended to the axis behind Guardian.? That area was never meant to be part of the spare parts selling environment..

Ladipo spare part market was meant to be a market not the scrap yard and old engine dump site you guys turned the place into, thus turning the whole place into one big eyesore point in Lagos State....

Clean up the damn place and promise that never again would the place be turned into a giant mechanic village, then it will be open once again for you to do business....that is not an unreasonable demand in my opinion.

2 Likes

Re: Fashola And Rochas Okorocha Visit Ladipo Market. Pics.. by Soso990240(m): 12:05pm On Mar 08, 2013
Unknown Member:

Bros!! Meet me later tonight at Lesukaa for 1 bottle of Udeme, for mentioning Oil Mill. Those Aba Traders are worse than animals. A market that holds once a week, yet generates more dirt in one day than Mile One market does in 1 month.

In Fact, Amaechi should close down that Market. Anybody who wants to shop can go to Aba (which is just 200 naira away by bus and a 40 minutes trip from oil Mill.
u dey lagos,u dey PH,next u go talk say u de cotonou..wher u base sef? Ar u homeless?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

We Didn’t Adopt Jonathan – UPN / Kogi Gov Test Positive To Corona Virus / Inside The Lion’s Den Of Boko Haram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.