Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,296 members, 7,818,995 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:45 AM

Would You Marry Your Husband's Brother? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Would You Marry Your Husband's Brother? (1209 Views)

Her Husband’s Brother Molested Her Twice. She Needs An Advise! / Given A 2nd Chance, Would You Still Marry Your Spouse? / She Was Caught In The Act By Her Husband's Brother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Marry Your Husband's Brother? by coolier(f): 10:30pm On Mar 21, 2008
You've been married to your husband for so many years. Unfortunately he died. It is the tradition of his family that in the event of his death, you're passed on to his senior brother if he has any or his junior brother if he has no senior brother. So what will you do? Choose to remain in your husbands family but this time as the wife of one of his brothers, who incidentally might also be married? Or take your kids and run?
Re: Would You Marry Your Husband's Brother? by sistajay(f): 10:36pm On Mar 21, 2008
I'd take the kids and run, sure aint keepin it in the family.
Re: Would You Marry Your Husband's Brother? by Nobody: 11:28pm On Mar 21, 2008
i'll take the kids and run. . .i can't marry my Hubby-wanna-be (his brothers). . . wnt even have same feelings for him lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Would You Marry Your Husband's Brother? by Nobody: 11:35pm On Mar 21, 2008
Take the kids and run
Re: Would You Marry Your Husband's Brother? by dominique(f): 1:52pm On Mar 23, 2008
well said gals, take the kids and vamoose.
Re: Would You Marry Your Husband's Brother? by iice(f): 2:41pm On Mar 23, 2008
Marry for wetin? Some families sef na wahala, why you go wan continue to dey punish yourself? undecided
Re: Would You Marry Your Husband's Brother? by TOYOSI20(f): 6:04am On Mar 24, 2008
@ Toipc,

No way, . . . , . . . . . . . . . . . . . . , . . . . . . shocked
Re: Would You Marry Your Husband's Brother? by ifyalways(f): 5:49pm On Mar 24, 2008
uhm. . . .hmmn
i wont run with my kids,i wud remain in the family BUT wont be marrying any of his brothers.
running with the kids might make me/the kids forfeit many things,i wud stay back and fight the tradition.
Re: Would You Marry Your Husband's Brother? by chinda3: 7:48pm On Mar 24, 2008
@poster
it is not my portion,my husband will not die early, i jesus name AMEN
Re: Would You Marry Your Husband's Brother? by efuah(f): 9:35am On Mar 25, 2008
chinda3:

@poster
it is not my portion,my husband will not die early, i jesus name AMEN
Amen!

err. . . if it happens, i will run wt ma kids.
Re: Would You Marry Your Husband's Brother? by opuro(m): 11:02am On Mar 25, 2008
I will not advice any woman to stay and marry
the husband junior bros or senior bros
ARE WE SURE IT IS NOT THE BROS THAT KILL THE HUSBAND IN THE FIRST PLACE
Re: Would You Marry Your Husband's Brother? by coolier(f): 9:53pm On Mar 27, 2008
So what if the family decided you cannot leave with their kids. What do you do then?
Re: Would You Marry Your Husband's Brother? by tRoOE(f): 4:45am On Mar 28, 2008
Well it mostly happen in the Igbo’s culture (just an opinion, nothing personal

(1) (Reply)

What Would Be Your Reaction ? Guys! / Ppl,wat Wld U Do If U Found Out A Guy Was Hitting Ur Sister/daughter? / Can Mothers Have It All?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.