Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,645 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:39 PM

Obvious Reasons Why I Recommend all Men to Marry A Nigerian Lady. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Obvious Reasons Why I Recommend all Men to Marry A Nigerian Lady. (896 Views)

Nigerian Lady Ready For Marriage On Twitter (Photo) / Do I Recommend My Ex For A Job Opening In My Present Company? Advise Needed! / Nigerian Lady Boyfriend Dumped To Marry Another Woman Breaks Nigeria Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obvious Reasons Why I Recommend all Men to Marry A Nigerian Lady. by channel190(m): 7:07am On Mar 08, 2013
I channel 190 totally agree to the following and recommend it to all men in universe.

Have you ever thought of getting a Nigerian girl for a wife?
You are not alone and you are not mistaken in that regard.
You might be a foreigner living or working in Nigeria.
Or it might be you are in your home country over there in US, UK, Asia, Australia or in the Caribbean.
On the other hand, you might be an African either from Ghana, Kenya, Cameroun or South Africa .
Or maybe you are a Nigerian guy, at home or in the Diaspora, contemplating marriage. Whichever category you belong, whatever nationality, race or background, I can tell you it's an amazing experience to be married to a Nigerian girl.
And this for good reasons.

Nigerian women are unique in many ways.
They realize the importance of brain over beauty and combine both well to make, announce or maintain their stance in society.

A Nigerian woman knows how to speak her mind and get her point across without fear. Being educated or not, has no impact on their ability to express themselves.

They are very versatile and can be a typical African woman, able to provide all the needs of a typical African man, while simultaneously exhibiting all the defining qualities of a westernized woman.
A typical Nigerian woman can be as modern as can be, without losing the unique qualities that makes her an African. (This is evident in the use of language, mode of dressing, hairstyles, cooking etc.)

A typical Nigerian woman knows how to be a LADY.
Physically they are usually well endowed with all the qualities any man would WOW for.
They have all the right curves in the right places, and know what to do with their endowments.
They are beautiful Africans who take pride in their beauty.

Despite the differences in ethnicity, Nigerian women have attributes that distinguish them as Nigerians, not only among other Africans, but also amongst their African-American sisters.
The typical Nigerian woman, knows and owns her attributes. She knows when, where and how to use them to her advantage.

She knows she's the backbone of her family, and will respect her mate/spouse to accord him his dues as the head of the family.
She knows she doesn't need to be subservient to earn the 'respect' of her mate.
Having been taught from childhood the value of family (Nigeria being a country that values family unions), she gracefully respects her elders, her family members, her spouse and in-laws.
For instance a Nigerian woman who marries into an existing household, will not begrudge the fact that she has to respect the existing offsprings and wife of her spouse, even if she chooses to disassociate with the first wife.

The typical Nigerian woman takes pride in her Africanism, and displays this in her versatility and ability to wear African attires, and hairdo with grace and gallant to whatever occasion she deems fit.

They know what's hip and happening worldwide and Nigerian women are considered the best dressed African women.
They know how to dance, regardless of whether it's at a cultural festival, traditional or western party or charity ball.

They realize the importance of raising their children well and make sure to instill good manners, respect, confidence, ambition and a sense of responsibility in them at very young ages.
No matter the level of education and/or exposure, a typical Nigerian woman doesn't throw away her cultural or traditional attributes, but combines them with what she's learnt anew, in enhanced ways, to boost her relationships with others.

Typical Nigerian women know how to, and takes pride in their ability to cook. They know their men love good and tantalizing African dishes and take pleasure in satisfying their men's palate.
A typical woman who has a house help may allow the maid to cook for her children, but will make sure she cooks for her husband.
They become very proficient with as many dishes and cuisines as possible.
From native Nigerian dishes to African and continental dishes, she is horned in the preparation and presentation to her guests. She is taught table manners, etiquette, home-making and men management, so to speak.
Hardly you find a Nigerian girl that doesn't know what it takes to keep her man at home and comfortable.
This is something you find in every part of Nigeria.
From the girls in the riverine communities of the Niger Delta to the Fulani cattle- rearers daughters in Sokoto.
Go from Obudu Ranch in Ogoja to the River Niger in Onitsha; go on to Enugu in the Eastern heartland to the streets of Port Harcourt; continue your trip to the West and meet the Yoruba ladies in Lagos, follow them to Ibadan, then move from Ilorin into Kogi and into the Middle-belt and meet the women of Idoma, Langtang, Gboko and Makurdi and trace your path into Kano, Kaduna in Dutse: you would have had a refreshing feelof what feminine beauty abounds in the Heart of Africa Nigeria. You would then agree with me that Nigeria isn't the giant of Africa for nothing. She has what it takes to retain that title at least with regards to feminine gems.

Nigerian women are very ambitious and mostly independent.
Nigerian women are very entrepreneurial, and some are even the main breadwinners in their homes.
Finally Nigerian women are very dedicated to their families.

N.B: I also recommend the single ladies on Nairaland.com to Bachelors in that, the forum have the most cautious ladies online; wise in their relations and post; and finally very wary of blackmail so they are very cautious of their dealings.
All they need to be real is trust.

http://naijapositive.myfastforum.org/archive/what-is-so-special-about-nigerian-woman

http://www.helium.com/items/770468-why-nigerian-women-make-good-wives
Re: Obvious Reasons Why I Recommend all Men to Marry A Nigerian Lady. by channel190(m): 1:31pm On Mar 08, 2013
iRep Nigeria
Re: Obvious Reasons Why I Recommend all Men to Marry A Nigerian Lady. by channel190(m): 1:39pm On Mar 08, 2013
nigerian ladies are the best
Re: Obvious Reasons Why I Recommend all Men to Marry A Nigerian Lady. by channel190(m): 1:55pm On Mar 08, 2013
be a proud nigerian lady.
Be proud.
Re: Obvious Reasons Why I Recommend all Men to Marry A Nigerian Lady. by channel190(m): 2:00pm On Mar 08, 2013
just an advise to men outta.
Mods, frontpage please.
Re: Obvious Reasons Why I Recommend all Men to Marry A Nigerian Lady. by Beync(f): 2:23pm On Mar 08, 2013
cool cool
Re: Obvious Reasons Why I Recommend all Men to Marry A Nigerian Lady. by 190: 2:56pm On Mar 08, 2013
channel 190: just an advise to men outta.
Mods, frontpage please.

grin grin grin grin
Re: Obvious Reasons Why I Recommend all Men to Marry A Nigerian Lady. by 190: 2:57pm On Mar 08, 2013
HOW COME THE OTHER 190 IS AGAINST NIGERIAN WOMEN grin grin grin
Re: Obvious Reasons Why I Recommend all Men to Marry A Nigerian Lady. by channel190(m): 3:23pm On Mar 08, 2013
190: HOW COME THE OTHER 190 IS AGAINST NIGERIAN WOMEN grin grin grin
you are on your own o. OYO
Re: Obvious Reasons Why I Recommend all Men to Marry A Nigerian Lady. by channel190(m): 3:25pm On Mar 08, 2013
Beync: cool cool
come and don't be mute. grin
Re: Obvious Reasons Why I Recommend all Men to Marry A Nigerian Lady. by channel190(m): 3:29pm On Mar 08, 2013
190:

grin grin grin grin
change your life, and buy a 190 V boot to a nigerian lady this month of march.
Re: Obvious Reasons Why I Recommend all Men to Marry A Nigerian Lady. by 190: 3:32pm On Mar 08, 2013
channel 190: change your life, and buy a 190 V boot to a nigerian lady this month of march.

if she has a Vee-A-R-S-E why not cheesy
Re: Obvious Reasons Why I Recommend all Men to Marry A Nigerian Lady. by xynerise: 3:44pm On Mar 08, 2013
channel 190: just an advise to men outta.
Mods, frontpage please.
Beg me first. tongue
Re: Obvious Reasons Why I Recommend all Men to Marry A Nigerian Lady. by channel190(m): 4:00pm On Mar 08, 2013
190:

if she has a Vee-A-R-S-E why not cheesy
did you read my last paragraph?

Seek within nairaland and you will find any type of girl you want.

All you need is be realistic.
Re: Obvious Reasons Why I Recommend all Men to Marry A Nigerian Lady. by channel190(m): 4:01pm On Mar 08, 2013
xynerise:
Beg me first. tongue
no longer with 190 color riots posts. Lol,
Except his post will be hided
Re: Obvious Reasons Why I Recommend all Men to Marry A Nigerian Lady. by channel190(m): 3:35pm On Apr 03, 2013
no weapon fashion against me shall prosper. I must marry a nigerian

(1) (Reply)

How True Is This Saying....? / He Impreganteg A Girl And He Is Confused On What To Do!! / Unhappy In Bed? Should You Talk To Your Partner?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.