Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) - Islam for Muslims (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) (120730 Views)

Cute and Romantic Photos Of Muslim Couples / Prayers For Muslims Trying To Conceive / Good Prayers For Muslims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by abibyy(f): 2:45pm On May 05, 2013
salam alaykum ummus i believe everyone is doing fine may Allah accept all our prayers nd bless us with pious children soon amin.
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by AmazeBalls(f): 10:38pm On May 05, 2013
I've learned-
That I don't need to worry because
Worrying doesn't change anything but prayer changes everything.
I've learned-
To never under-estimate the power of dua to Allah SWT. ...
I've learned-
That before we complain, we should thank Allah.
I've learned-
That all hardships we've been through aren't meant to hurt us!
I've learned-
That as long as you have Allah by your
Side, no one can hurt you and nothing can harm you.
I've learned-
That only Allah will never leave me even in my darkest hours.
I’ve learned-
That neither time nor the person Remains same.
I've learned-
That no matter what happens there is
Always a reason behind it.
I’ve learned-
That challenges are not obstacles in
Your journey; they are part of your
Journey.
I’ve learned-
That whatever is destined is going to
Happen no matter what we do or how
Hard we try.
I've learnt-
To depend only on Allah (SWT).
I've learned-
That Allah Alone is sufficient for us and
Only HE can grant our requests.
I’ve learned-
That we should be patient. Verily,
Allah's help is near.
I’ve learnt-
To wait patiently in life, for all things are planned by Allah The Mighty, The Most Wise.
I've learned-
To never lose hope Insha’ Allah!
Alhamdulillah

3 Likes

Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by Nobody: 9:49am On May 06, 2013
In the name of Allah,Most Gracious,Most Merciful. Say: He(Allah) is One. Allah is He on whom we all depend. He begets not,nor is He begotten. And there is none like Him. He is the Most Merciful,the Great,the Sovereign,the Irresistable,the Creator,the Fashioner,the All-Forgiving,the Provider. We call Him by all His noble names because it is Him we turn to. We seek peace and blessings from you upon our beloved prophet muhammad(saw),his household and companions and we pray You grant him Al-Wasilah and Al-Fadilah and raise him to Maqam Mamud. Amin. Ya Allah,forgive us our mistakes and that which we did intentionally,that which we did secretly and publicly and that which You know best of us,You are the Source of Advancement and You are the Source of Retardation,there is no other god except You. My lord, I pray for me and my sisters here,You alone knows what is best for us,we do not know. We pray You bestow on us that which is good for us. Ya Allah,our hearts are heavy,we long to see our offsprings in our life time but we continue to be patient and persevere becos indeed You are with patient ones and our reward is with You. Ya Allah,pls forgive us our shortcomings becos we r not perfect but You r the Perfect God,do not punish us if we make mistake or forget but guide us aright. Increase us in our iman and help us to worship You in the best of ways. Bless our parents,husbands,siblings,relatives and the entire muslim ummah. Ya Allah,some of us are dealing with low sper.m count,blocked tubes,pcos,unexplained infertility and other medical terms that has bn given to our condition,but You are the God who makes the impposible possible. When You will a thing,You only say to it 'Kun Fayakun'. You bring forth the dead from the living and the living from the dead. Nothing is too much for You to do. O Ya Allah, we cry to You to bless us from Your bounteous treasures,Creator of the heavens and the earth,we cannot do it on our own and we cannot ask anyone to give us but You cos You are our Lord. Have mercy on us,grant us righteous and pious children. Children who will be a light in our household,who will worship You and be useful to d entire muslim ummah. Alhamdulillah,grant us aljannah firdaus and protect us from the torment of the grave and fire!!. Thank you Ya Rabb. Rabbana taqabalmina innaka samiu duai,subhanna rabbika rabbizati amayasafun walasamu al'muslimin walhamdulillahi rabbil alamin. Amin.

5 Likes

Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by abibyy(f): 9:56am On May 06, 2013
Ameen,thanks sisters for the wonderful write ups it has realy made my day.
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by Beetle: 11:05am On May 06, 2013
Salam Ladies,

Hope you all enjoyed your May Day ! It's bank holiday today not looking forward to work tomorrow jare.but Alhamdullah I'm glad I've got something to keep me busy!
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by Cocodiva: 12:02pm On May 06, 2013
Asalam alykum All.Hope we'r all doing fyn.
@Rainyday,so sorry AF reared her ugly head on a happy day for you.Take heart cos Allah knows and would do the best for us in good time.your experience on your trip was hilarious.
@AmatuRahman,glad to hear you'r doing good.may Allah make it a success.
@Beetle,my dear sister,hmm..this is really a thing.I'v lived in Lagos for a very long time and I can assure you stuff happens.My sincere advise for you as a sister in Islam and a fellow TTC person is to steer clear of any alfa or whatever the likes of them call themselves.They cos you nothing more than troubles and heartache infact,they make you commit shirk to Allah.which is the highest injustice one can do to one's soul.whatever prayers this so-called alfa gave you invited the jinns to you and increased your predicament cos jinns are very difficult to deal with once they have their attention on you cos they see us but we can't see them.forget about him saying your MIL is responsible cos these people tell a lot of lies to make you believe them(both jinns and alfas)the prophet SAW said in a hadith that the jinns say one truth and add 99 lies to it.Visiting this people has destroyed a lot of homes I tell you.where one member will be implicated in being the cause of another's problem.I'v seen one very close to me happen.you shouldn't even be patronising such places cos the prophet SAW sai whoever visits a soothsayer and believes whatever he says will not have his salah accepted for 40 days.its a very serious issue which should not be taken lightly.Don't allow TTC drive you to commit shirk to Allah.pls don't despair of the mercy of Allah cos its only Allah that can grant children none other than Him can do it.Allah says in the Quran that all other people you call on for help and assistance don't have power to o anything,they can't even help themselves.if a fly were to take from their food they can't even get it back.so please let's be wary of all these things.don't take adise and suggestions from everybody.only people that are islamicaly upright and have the fear of Allah.(Referring to the person that referre the alfa to you).right now,re-proclaim your shahada,stop the prayers the alfa gave you,repent to Allah sincerely,regret ever involving in this act,free your mind of evil tots towards your MIL and commit to Allah in prayers.Make sure to do the morning and evening recommended supplications in fortress of the muslim book(try and get it if you don't have one)so as to free yourself from the jinns and recite or play surah baqarah in your home always.please don't allow this episode to break your marriage.cos it could! Enough said.

3 Likes

Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by Tbaby4real(f): 12:23pm On May 06, 2013
Salam my sisters I am so glad we could have a thread like this.....pls let's be free to ask questions and help each other in this journey. Insha Allah, all our prayers will be answered. I'm short of words right now cos am emotionally down but in Him(Allah) we trust and believe that everything will be alright. Ma- salam
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by Beetle: 12:41pm On May 06, 2013
@cocodiva thanks a lot. I didn't visit him o, What is quite shocking is that the surahs are from Quran. Read surah yasin, asri,inshirah, zalzalah. etc etc. So me I no Know. But how can prayer from Quran invoke jinns? It seems I'm so clueless in the spiritual aspect of things. Below is one I've done in the past sef.
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by Nobody: 1:20pm On May 06, 2013
Tbaby4real: Salam my sisters I am so glad we could have a thread like this.....pls let's be free to ask questions and help each other in this journey. Insha Allah, all our prayers will be answered. I'm short of words right now cos am emotionally down but in Him(Allah) we trust and believe that everything will be alright. Ma- salam
May Allah comfort you.E ni ti o ba gbe ara le Olorun,ko ni p'ofo
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by Nobody: 1:30pm On May 06, 2013
Beetle: @cocodiva thanks a lot. I didn't visit him o, he would just send prayers via email and we chat via skype. What is quite shocking is that the surahs are from Quran. Read surah yasin, asri,inshirah, zalzalah. etc etc. So me I no Know. But how can prayer from Quran invoke jinns? It seems I'm so clueless in the spiritual aspect of things. Below is one I've done in the past sef.

10 ROKHATS,
5 SALAM ,
FATHAT 1, SURAT NAAS 11 EACH ROKHAT ,

AFTER SALAMO
{YAH HAFEEZ 11111/5555}

I've got the fortress and I use it both morning and evening. I do all the above, even play the adhan and surah baqarah. It's the money that was getting too much. Jinn sef no let me rest. Saying I need to pay money to do Sara, me sef no get money myself, having to pay off my enormous IVF bills. It's just the tahajud that he was sending. I was even accusing someone that I know of shirk after they told me they had visited an Alfa that uses sand and I was quoting the 40 day thing saying they should go with mine who helps with Quran not knowing he is using jinns but putting a front. My dreams are terrifying and he would be asking me to tell him so he can interpret. I swear I'm so naive.
May Allah forgive us and protect us from shirk.i use to say to myself;how can i make my prayer more effective,which pious man can pray for me,how do i know him?e.t.c.Hmmm,may Allah grant our prayers.
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by Tbaby4real(f): 1:52pm On May 06, 2013
@ Zeezy how come you know my name? That is the meaning of my name sister.....Tawakalitu Ala Rahmon.. Thanks for encouraging me..may Allah grant your request this month insha Allah. Thanks so much

1 Like

Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by AmazeBalls(f): 2:53pm On May 06, 2013
May Allah continue to guide us to d right path,from d very first month of marriage I have faced a lot of pressure from my family esp my mum,I have always told her to cool down and let's put our trust in Allah,but to no avail,she has sent diff kinds of herbs,infact I have lost count of it all.when I went home,within 6 days she had brought up 4 diff places for us to visit(its dt bad)I cried and cried was just tried of d whole stress.
When I refused to go visit d places it was a tug of war,a family meeting was called,and everyone was just insisting dt its for my own gud,finally I decided to even go and listen,they said after all he is a mallam,my sisters d man started recitations,then d next tin,na to hit my head(mo gbe abeg help me see hypnosis)I just stare shockingly @ d drama,he asked if I felt sth coming out of my body,I said no am fine,he kept insistin.infact he just wanted me to admit dt am feelin sth wen am nt just to justify d huge amounts dt mumsy has been givin him,he practically assumed dt it must be my co wife,of which I am d only wife.
@beetle,my dear sis,pls cut all ties with dt Alfa,recite ur Ayatul kursiyu,suratul iklaas,Naas,falaq befor u sleep nd also dust ur bed seven tyms rebukin shaytan and all jinns by saying A'udhu billahi minash shaitanir rajiim b4 sleeping insha Allah u will see d diff,may Allah protect us all from shaytan d accused,amin

1 Like

Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by Nobody: 3:34pm On May 06, 2013
Tbaby4real: @ Zeezy how come you know my name? That is the meaning of my name sister.....Tawakalitu Ala Rahmon.. Thanks for encouraging me..may Allah grant your request this month insha Allah. Thanks so much
grin.What a lovely name.Aaamin
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by Cocodiva: 5:18pm On May 06, 2013
Asalam alykum all.
@Tbaby4real,you're welcome to this forum.May Allah grant our requests.
@Beetle,that your alfa na sophisticated one o.lol using skype and emails.That is why the prophet SAW said every innovation is in the hell fire.Allah perfected this religion in the life time of the prophet Q5:3 so whatever was not done or approved by the prophet and his companions in their lifetime is not part of Islam.And we should not do it.Those things he gave you to chant were never sanctioned by the prophet in any hadith.ya Hafeez more than eleven thousand times! Subhanallah.it was not even the practice of the prophet to be calling Allah's name endlessly without adding his request immediately.As long as we stay within the confines of the sunnah we'l be safe and sound inshaAllah.he just wants to keep you busy with problems so that you'l keep having use for him and keep giving him money.He's probably making his own efforts using your name etc to send those things to you may Allah help us.Those people are full of deception.I'v heard of the case of a lady seeking a husband who went to an alfa.the alfa gave her something to use.The next thing we saw was the lady becoming the alfa's wife.even though he already had other women in his house!These powers exist no doubt but those people using them have sold their souls to shaitan and are just making efforts to decieve people and also ruin their lives.please don't even speak to him again.let alone skype him.continue with the duas and you'l be victorious inshaAllah.it'l pass.and intensify tahajjud cos it is at that time the jinns are active.Allah'l safeguard you by His mercy.
@Amazeballs,your experience with the mallam was a funny one.lols
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by Nobody: 8:13pm On May 06, 2013
@AmatuRahman,my sister,how are you doing?May Allah[S.W.T]be with you.May you achieve pregnancy and then successful birth through it,MashaAllah.
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by AmatuRahman: 8:06am On May 07, 2013
Asalam alaikum waramatullahi wabarakatuh,
@ amazeball jazakallahu khairan for that write up.
@ rainyday Amina Ya Allah to those wonderful prayers it got me crying.
@ coco diva thanks for the prayers sis,am there holding on to almighty Allah's mercy.
@ zeezy thanks for the prayer my sister.

Yaa-Giyaathal mustagithiina agithni(O God who help those who seek help please help us all).
Amina Ya Allah

Ya Allah please make this cycle a success for all of us. Amina Ya Allah
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by Nobody: 10:53pm On May 07, 2013
Asalam alaikum my sisters,cocodiva,beetle,abibby.zeezy,beloved1993,Amaturahman,venuss,amazeballs.tbaby4real,koreye,naffysa,safe06(where u enter??) and all. Hope we are all doing fine and being strong? InshaAllah,we will have a reason to smile and thank our creator Amin. Pls I have a question...how can one identify irregular cycle? The reason am asking is becos I ve read dat a menstual cycle should @ least be constant,like every 28days,30days etc. Mine comes sometimes in a month 27days,d next month might b 30days,den 29days,28days,31days...it jst kip fluctuating like dat,does it mean its irregular And also,I don't know if dere is anyone who can interprete dese results from my day 3blood test. FSH:9.1mlu/ml. LH:8.56mlu/ml. Thanks my dear sisters. Jazzakallahu khairan!
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by Beetle: 12:49am On May 08, 2013
Salam,
@ Rainy day, your levels are alright but did you by any chance had your Oestradiol tested as well? This needs to Be low in conjunction with your FSH. As long as your cycle is between 28-30 days, that should be alright but also ask your doctor.

Lol at irregular, irregular means anything from 2 months to a year. You better be doing Alhamdullah that it comes every month. That was my fear before but my doctor pacified me when I asked the same question. Just make sure you have your Oestradiol tested as well. That gives a good picture of your fertility.
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by Tbaby4real(f): 7:58am On May 08, 2013
@ rainyday Salam, thanks for adding my name. May your name be on the list of good doers. With the little knowledge I have, I think your cycle is okay. This should not be call an irregular cycle. Abeg, may it not be your portion. Try to listen to your body at any cycle for you to know when you actually ovulate.
@all hope we are all doing great? May Allah (SWT) grant our effort to success this month. Amin.
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by Nobody: 11:07am On May 08, 2013
Thanks @beetle and tbaby4real..jazakallahu khairan. @beetle,I will try and do d oestradiol test very soon inshaAllah. May Allah make our affairs easy for us and grant us d good of dis world and hereafter Amin.
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by Cocodiva: 8:19pm On May 08, 2013
Asalam alykum dear sisters hope we're all doing great?May Allah ease our task-amin.
@Rainyday,your cycle is regular going by your description.its not clockwork 28 days doesn't mean its irregular.As long as it visits you monthly,its good.
Your day 3 blood work however,may be on the borderline of fair and high.Depending on the grade used by your clinic.Each clinic has its own interpretation used in their grading.its relative,you'l get the appropriate grading from your clinic.but its definately not a bad figure.some women get way higher than that and still get pregnant.May Allah grant us our heart desires and bless us in them-amin

1 Like

Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by Nobody: 7:15pm On May 09, 2013
Coco diva: Asalam alykum dear sisters hope we're all doing great?May Allah ease our task-amin.
@Rainyday,your cycle is regular going by your description.its not clockwork 28 days doesn't mean its irregular.As long as it visits you monthly,its good.
Your day 3 blood work however,may be on the borderline of fair and high.Depending on the grade used by your clinic.Each clinic has its own interpretation used in their grading.my clinic for instance,grades this figure high.The very first day 3 bloodwork I had like 2 years ago was above 9.can't remember the actual figure now but it was graded high.so I had to do a lot of alternative therapies.which brought it down to 6.1 now which is considered fine by my clinic.though then I wasn't considering IVF.I was still seeking a diagnosis.so,its relative,you'l get the appropriate grading from your clinic.but its definately not a bad figure.some women get way higher than that and still get pregnant.May Allah grant us our heart desires and bless us in them-amin
Thanks my sis,may Allah reward u. Pls what are the alternative therapies u did,I don't mind giving it a try too cheesy
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by Nobody: 5:12am On May 10, 2013
Assalamu alaykum Ummus...I hope everyone is doing fine. Alhamdulillah,I added another year today. Allah has indeed been merciful and kind to me,I can't thank Him enough. Its also a fresh cycle,so am very hopeful this month. Pls add me in ur prayers my beloved sisters.May Allah make our affairs easy for us. Amin. Babydust to us all!!
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by Tbaby4real(f): 7:40am On May 10, 2013
Salam rainy day, happy birthday to you. May you always remember this cycle foR good insha Allah. May Allah give you special birthday gift ever. Amin.
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by Nobody: 9:16am On May 10, 2013
@rainyday.may Allah grant you piety,pious children,gud health,happiness&long life.Many happy returns
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by AmazeBalls(f): 9:54am On May 10, 2013
@rainyday,Masha Allah,thank God its friday,let loose dear enjoy,put ttc aside,have fun,smile,be happy sis,insha Allah ur babies are closer than u can ever imagine,amin
Lots of love dearie
Enjoy dis e-cake specially served on ur screen

Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by safe06: 10:08am On May 10, 2013
@rainyday,I wish u d best this life has to offer to admit u to al-jannah,may ur affairs be easy. Almighty Allah will grant u fruits of d womb @ His appointed time.amin.
@amazeball,y u wickedt like this?now wat have u gained in making м̣̣̥̇̊ε̲̣̣̣̥̊ salivate?for making м̣̣̥̇̊ε̲̣̣̣̥̊ go through this,u will suffer from morning sickness sooner than u expected. Amin.
@all,I wish us all a beautiful day,may all the "amin" said in all the mosques today be an answer to our prayers.amin.
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by Cocodiva: 1:44pm On May 10, 2013
Asalam alykum my darling sisters in the house.Barka jumah.May Allah,the most Merciful of all those who show mercy have mercy on us and grant our Dua,grant all of us precious fruits of the wombs that will be the comfort of our eyes-amin.
Firstly,I'm indeed very happy today cos I got good news that my friend and sister in Islam just put to bed a bouncing baby boy after 6 years of trying! This raised my hopes a lot and put re-assurances in my heart that its just a matter of time before ours come.let's remain patient and steadfast my sisters cos Allah will respond to us not only because of our efforts,but because He is Allah who can do all things.May He grant us pious offsprings sooner than we expect.
@Rainyday,congratulations to you today as you add another year.May Allah,who has brought you this far continue to be with you.Grant you long life in good health and in safety and all of the good things of this life and hereafter.And by this time next year make you celebrate with your twins(abi na triplets)-amin.I changed my diet.I stopped sugar completely and now take more fruits and veggies.I maintain this till now.I blend fruits and veggies everyday and i exercise.I did all of them one after the other so I don't even know which did the trick.if you need more info on any one ,let me know.
@Amazeballs,I'm so in love with this your e-cake o.I don't mind a slice actually. I hope its sugar-free sha.lol
@AmatuRahman,hope you'r doing wonderful.pls let's hear the good news o.May Allah be with you
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by AmatuRahman: 3:04pm On May 10, 2013
Asalam alaikum waramatullahi wabarakatuh,
@ rainyday happy birthday to you dear,may almighty Allah let you grow old in good health,wealth,wisdom,knowledge,peace of mind. And i pray that this time next year you shall celebrate with your triplets In Sha Allah. Amina Ya Allah
@ cocodiva alhamdulillahi,i'll let you hear the good news when it is time In Sha Allah grin
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by AmazeBalls(f): 5:48pm On May 10, 2013
@safe06 dear,hahahaha.....amin ooooooo
@cocodiva,its urs for relishing,enjoy
@ummus have a lovely and restful weekend
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by abibyy(f): 7:14pm On May 10, 2013
Assalam alaykum sisters may Allah accept our ibadah nd bless us with our desires soon.

@rainyday happy birthday wishing u many more years to come, by next year u shall be celebrating with ur twins inshah allahu.

1 Like

Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by zaynie(f): 1:31am On May 11, 2013
Asalam Alaykum
May Allah the lord of bounty grant your hearts desire and provide you all with wonderful and pious children. May He bestow upon you the strenght to bear the pregnancy n birth the child,wisdom n knowledge to train the child and long life and gud health to enjoy the fruit of your labor. Amin.
By this time next year,we would be going frm one aqeeqah to anodha Insha Allah.
Also reduce the stress you go thru, whether physical,mental or emotional. I hrd dt sometyms just having a little child to care for eases d tension n makes it easier for you to conceive.I guess dts wot yorubas call "ori omo lo n pe omo waye"
Salam.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (32) (Reply)

The Nafilat In The Night Of Ramadan / Shaykh Adam Abdullah Al-ilory / Ayatollah Khomeini's Book On Sex: For Shias

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.