Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,055 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:28 AM

Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) - Islam for Muslims (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) (120729 Views)

Cute and Romantic Photos Of Muslim Couples / Prayers For Muslims Trying To Conceive / Good Prayers For Muslims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by abibyy(f): 6:46am On Apr 23, 2013
LIFE says
"Enjoy me and forget everything"

FUTURE says
"Secure me and forget everything"

GOD says
"Worship Me; and I will give you everything"

May God give us the ability to worship Him

Aameen! Have a lovely days sisters

2 Likes

Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by Nobody: 3:37pm On Apr 23, 2013
Salam Ummus...I ve bn MIANbn so so busy,but Alhamdulillah all is well. @abibby...I read ur post and I knw u might b feeling down bt remember if we commit everything to Allah SWT,He will surely make all our affairs easy for us. Man will say its impossible bt when Allah says Kun Fayakun,He makes d impossible possible. So don't worry sis,Allah is preparing something good for u. May He bless u with pious children. Amin. @All...I hope we r all doing fine,Amazeballs,coco diva and venus,I wish u success this cycle,may Allah crown it with twins and triplets. Amin. Pls does anyone knows what it means when one feels slight abdominal pain on d right hand side of the stomach right after ovulation. I have bn feeling dis pain since den,though not serious pain bt when I press d area it feels tender...what does it mean. Babydust to us all

1 Like

Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by AmazeBalls(f): 5:04pm On Apr 23, 2013
@rainyday,insha Allah u are already preggos,amin,it could be implantation taking place,just relax and believe,by Allah's will this is ur BFP,ameeeeeeeeeeeen
@amaturahman,may Allah make it successful,just have dt firm believe in Him,don't entertain fear,its a done deal,insha Allah
@all,Allah is d greatest nd surely very soon your Lord will grant u dt which ur heart seeks in peace,ameen
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by Cocodiva: 5:17pm On Apr 23, 2013
Asalam alykum sisters. How are we all doing? May Allah ease our tasks-amin.
I listened to a lecture today and the sheik said when we are supplicating to Allah we should not put our heart on what is being sought and when its going to materialised but,rather ,we should focus our attention / intention on worshipping Allah. Because of all the favours Allah has bestowed on us,all He requires of us is worship.That when we make our intention that of worship,we find Allah sufficient for us.I find it very interesting,may Allah make it easy for us to perfect His worship.we'r so caught up in our requests and this makes us anxious when our requests are not being granted "on time".may Allah help us.
@uplawal, Thanks for the prayers
@Amazeballs, that procedure sounds promising.pray it works for you.
@AmatuRahman,may Allah see you through the process and make it a successful one.
@Rainyday,that could be implantation o."Wink wink"just take good care of yourself.
@Abibby,hope you'r good.Zeezzy,safe,beloved and all,may Allah be with us all and grant us our heart desires-amin.

2 Likes

Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by abibyy(f): 10:01pm On Apr 23, 2013
@rainyday i cant wait to hear ur goodnews insha Allah. @all may Allah ease all our affairs ameen.
@cocodiva tanx sis am good,Allah has given me the strenght to carry on.i believe u're getting ready for ur cycle may Allah make it easy for u.@amaturahman pls relax well eat healthy,may Allah perfect it for u.
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by Cocodiva: 1:15pm On Apr 26, 2013
Asalam alykum my dear sisters. Barka jumah. May Allah make us witness many more and grant us all the benefits inherent in it- amin.
Hope we're all doing good. May Allah grant us our heart desires soonest. Much love to all

1 Like

Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by AmazeBalls(f): 1:31pm On Apr 26, 2013
@cocodiva,amin ya Rabb
@my wonderful ummus,

Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by Nobody: 3:40pm On Apr 26, 2013
Salam my lovely sisters and jumm'a mubarak. I hope u are all doing fine.,Alhamdulillah. Thanks for all d goodwill messages,I pray this one sticks inshaAllah. I ve bn so so busy,my sis inlaw jst put to bed thru CS so ve bn shuttling to n fro d hospital. Was able to see d baby,she is so cute. O ya Allah! I felt like taking her home. May Allah grant each n everyone of us pious children. Amin. Love u all
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by AmazeBalls(f): 11:32pm On Apr 26, 2013
@rainyday,masha Allah,may Allah guide her steps and make her a pride of islam,ameen.very soon u will be carrying ur LO too,after a smooth ride of 9months,ameen
@all my ummus,I hope we are all doing fyn,d house is a bit silent,I pray dt Allah fills our homes with d warmth of lovely and righteous children,ameen.I am home by myself and I'am just so lonely,DH is on call,just wishing I had a sweet little one,I know its a matter of tym insha Allah
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by abibyy(f): 5:25am On Apr 27, 2013
O Allah! U are D Light that leads, D Mercy that loves and D door of 4gvness that is never shut, open doors in our lives today and set us free frm all our sins, give us a double portion of Ur blessing as u help us take back everything that shytan has stolen frm us, grant us success, and let Ur power commence working, in mercy 4 us and in subduing those who oppress us.. Ameen...

@amazeballs dont worry soon u will be runing around d house with ur babies insah Allah

rainyday welldone sis soon they will come nd rejoice with u

@all may Allah ease all our affairs amin av a lovely weekend.

2 Likes

Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by Nobody: 9:44am On Apr 27, 2013
Aslmn alykm.how is everyone doing?May Allah ease our affairs.@amazeballs,[DH is on call?is he a medical doc?]my sister,enjoy your quiet time now because the work begins when you get preggy with your triplets mashaAllah and when you welcome them,their smiles,cries,laughter,play, grin ;De.t.c will keep you so occupied positively,you will forget you were sometime lonely smiley.@rainyday,may Allah bless the baby and grant us ours too soon.@safilicious mama,]may Allah be with you.Allah has provided you with a loving hubby,he gave you the one that is best for you.so forget about those things you saw on facebook.do you know the challenges they are going through too?As for the issue of child bearing,Allah will do it,He will grant you pious children soonest MashaAllah.May we not be put to shame.[HUGS]@AmatuRahman,may Allah make it a success.you will come here to announce your BFP MashaAllah and may it go round everyone of us too.love you all.

1 Like

Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by AmazeBalls(f): 1:40pm On Apr 27, 2013
@zeezy dear,(yes,he is a dr)ameen ya Rabb for d prayers,jazakallahu khairan,some days its easy,while on some days d silence is just hard to contend with.Alhamdulilah for everything
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by Nobody: 8:26am On Apr 28, 2013
Salam sisters!!! I just went thru d ttc thread in d health section and saw d announcements of bfp's there and I made a prayer that Allah should shower all of us ere with bfp...we really nid it oo. But I know Allah is planning d best for us and I put all my complete trust in Him to dat which is best for us. @All my sisters,I wish u all positive results in whatever cycle u maybe and may Allah ease all our affairs. Amin
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by isalegan2: 1:25pm On Apr 28, 2013
Salaam Aleikum waramatullahi wabarakatu. Sisters, I will be joining you soon.

I read the first 2 pages and will read the rest today.

Please be sure to let us know of any good news for those who have been trying. smiley

My previous posts on this in another thread:
https://www.nairaland.com/889053/pregnancy-pregnant-going-through-high/49#14747360
https://www.nairaland.com/889053/pregnancy-pregnant-going-through-high/28#11174285
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by Nobody: 5:52pm On Apr 28, 2013
@rainyday,my sister,one of our sisters is among the preggy too,may make it go round every one of us too.Lets fast tomorrow,observe solatul dhuha around 10a.m tomorrow saying it purposely to pray Allah grant us pious children,lets give sadaqqah too and have a PRESENT heart when praying.i will share some quranic verses that i come by,so we can think about it and use it in prayer.may Allah accept our supplication

3 Likes

Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by Nobody: 12:44pm On Apr 29, 2013
Aslmn alykm.how is everyone doing?hope we are fasting and observed the nafila.May Allah accept our prayers.[going through this verse,thinking about it and supplicating in between]Q27 VS 62:Is not He[better than your gods] Who responds to the distressed one,when he calls on Him,and removes the evil,AND MAKES YOU INHERITORS OF THE EARTH,generations after generations?Is there any god with Allah?Little is that you remember![b][/b]All praise to Allah Lord of the world.May the peace and blessings of Allah be upon the Holy Prophet,his family,companions and all believers.We seek Allah's forgiveness for all our sins.Forgive us Our Lord and expiate from us our evil deeds.Grant us your mercy.Oh Allah Who respond to the one in distress,grant us what we ask of you,make us part of the inheritors of the earth by granting us pious offspring.Oh Allah ,there is no ilah but YOU,The Everliving,All-Able,grant us BFPs this cycle and a stress-free 9 months.La hawla wala kuwata ila billah.Allahuma soli wasalim ala nabiyina Muhammad.AAMIN

4 Likes

Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by Nobody: 4:54pm On May 02, 2013
Aslmn alykm.i wanted to write this on the ttc thread but decided otherwise as it concerns muslim brothers.i wonder whats wrong with some people.I was happy while going out today.The stress of ttc has caused so much tension as i wasn't that loving to dh.With all these prayers and fasting,my mind just dey calm.The positive change reach dh quickly and so the smile on my face this morning.This is annoying and embarrassing.I was at 3 diff. banks today and in each bank 2 muslim brothers[dressed like alisunnah] hit on me.I had to check my dressing again and again.Is our hijab not meant to protect us.I dress modestly and don't expect this shit.Or is this how it is in the North?I've never witnessed this while in Lagos.Mtchew.Awon amuni ronu.If i back a child and pregnant with another,they would've known easily.Awon olori nla.Will get a ring quickly,just realize the reason for it.
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by safe06: 5:00pm On May 02, 2013
Heeheeheee,zeezy no vex abeg,that's one of the disadvantage of being pretty,lol.
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by Nobody: 5:13pm On May 02, 2013
safe06: Heeheeheee,zeezy no vex abeg,that's one of the disadvantage of being pretty,lol.
Safilicious mama,no be so i pretty o sad.Maybe na because i dey smile.i go keep my smiles for house only. grin
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by VENUSS(f): 6:43pm On May 02, 2013
@zeezy, they are hypocrates I tel u. My freind who is original frm north once told me that if u have 10 children doesn't matter. Why do u think they marry nd divorce at will. According to her a man once followed her till she got to her gate when she was heavily pregnant.
I also had of a true story, d girl said she went to meet a man at d hotel nd wen they were fornicating the man said "play with my beards" long beards o nd he cals himself ustaz. But if ur shuolder touch dem at d market de wil jump and say "subhanilahi". May Allah direct us to the right path. So just over look it, its not becos u were not carrying a baby. Cool down.
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by naffysa(f): 6:45pm On May 02, 2013
Asalam alykum sisters, please advice me. Have not been taking any Supplement (folic acid, and other vitamins) do u think I can still go on with the IVf next month or take pre IVf supplement for three months before starting. Thank you.
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by AmazeBalls(f): 6:59pm On May 02, 2013
@zeezy,fyn gal no pimples,that is how som of these men behave,som of them will still approach u even if u re heavily preggos,u just have to give them a stern warning.may Allah guide us Ooooo,ko easy omo to shun
@naffysa,taking folic acid is good(dt am sure of)for other supplements u should discuss with ur doc to be on d safe side,wish u d very best insha Allah
Babydust to all my lovely ummus
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by koreye: 7:29pm On May 02, 2013
zeezzy: Aslmn alykm.i wanted to write this on the ttc thread but decided otherwise as it concerns muslim brothers.i wonder whats wrong with some people.I was happy while going out today.The stress of ttc has caused so much tension as i wasn't that loving to dh.With all these prayers and fasting,my mind just dey calm.The positive change reach dh quickly and so the smile on my face this morning.This is annoying and embarrassing.I was at 3 diff. banks today and in each bank 2 muslim brothers[dressed like alisunnah] hit on me.I had to check my dressing again and again.Is our hijab not meant to protect us.I dress modestly and don't expect this shit.Or is this how it is in the North?I've never witnessed this while in Lagos.Mtchew.Awon amuni ronu.If i back a child and pregnant with another,they would've known easily.Awon olori nla.Will get a ring quickly,just realize the reason for it.
lol
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by Nobody: 8:40pm On May 02, 2013
Thanks my sisters,will definitely put on the zobo[stern]look next time.lv u all.
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by Nobody: 8:52pm On May 02, 2013
naffysa: Asalam alykum sisters, please advice me. Have not been taking any Supplement (folic acid, and other vitamins) do u think I can still go on with the IVf next month or take pre IVf supplement for three months before starting. Thank you.
Wa alykm salam.if taking the pre ivf supplement is so important,it would have been part of the clinic's routine[my opinion].i advice you start taking folic acid because i learnt it prevents deformity and miscarriage associated with it.You can talk to your dr. to ask how important the pre ivf supplements are.Seek Allah's mercy,may He grant you BFP through it.
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by VENUSS(f): 7:44am On May 03, 2013
naffysa: Asalam alykum sisters, please advice me. Have not been taking any Supplement (folic acid, and other vitamins) do u think I can still go on with the IVf next month or take pre IVf supplement for three months before starting. Thank you.
There is no need for you to wait for three months. You should start taking folic acid or pregnacare conception or any good prenatal vitamin you can get now. You can still take your supplements too but it is adviced that once u start taking ur med/injection for the ivf u stop.
You should speak with urr doctor abt supplement u are taking.
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by Cocodiva: 8:33am On May 03, 2013
Asalam alykum my fabulous mothers-to-be (very soon inshaAllah) . How are you all doing? Hope we're all holding up well cos our bambinos are on their way already (positive vibes). Barka jumah, may we witness more of it-amin
@Zeezzy,lols.I can totally relate with your post.Its crazy I tell you.I can guaranty you the ring thing makes no difference to some of them.Some men are just weird chasers.may Allah help us cos some men are just lustful creatures.And just like you too,I always wish I had two children carrying all around which would prevent those men from coming close.That's another prayer point o my sister!let's mention it to Allah so that he'l grant us those chilren fast.lol
@naffysah,you can go ahead with your IVF.its still safe to start folic and other vitamins shortly after conception cos our bodies have a store of those things anyway.As long as you eat well balanced diet you're good.the natural tendency is for the body to pull from the reserve for the baby first so taking them will replenish your reserve.you can start now but don't delay your IVF for it.may Allah make it a success for you and all of us-amin.
@all,may Allah grant our duas very soon.@amatuRahman,hope you're doing great?its a done deal biithnillah
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by AmatuRahman: 3:23pm On May 03, 2013
Asalam alaikum waramatullahi wabarakatuh,
@ coco diva,thanks dear. Alhamdulillahi everything is ok.

I pray almighty Allah make this cycle a success for all of us. Amina Ya Allah
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by Nobody: 9:54am On May 04, 2013
Asalam alaikum sisters!! Hope u r all doing good. Hmm...ysday was my SIL's baby's naming ceremony. Her name is Khadijah,may Allah bless her Amin. I was jst dere enjoying myself and helping out only for AF to rear her ugly face,my sisters I didn't know weda to laugh or to cry. I was just confused,of all days,it used ysday to torment and make me feel lowsad. Allah knows best. @zeezy,I read ur post and I culdnt help laffing!! My sister I know exactly how u feel cos d tin don happen to me tire. The last one was even 2wks bk,I was in a bus coming bk from abuja to my place in suleja. The row I sat,dere was dis guy sitting close to me,he definitely was a muslim cos he was listening to some quranic recitation thrui his earpiece and I culd hear it (u know hw dey jampack pple in dis their buses..msheww) am sure if I no senior dat boy den we fit b same age range. Anytime we get to a bustop,he will be all up on my case asking if I will get down dere. Eventually when I got to my bustop,he realised I was preparing to get down,do u know what dis man did..he tried passing his complimentary card to me as in tryn to sneak it into my hand. I was so shocked and was speechless.I just shook my head and climbed down of d bus. Can u imagine!! D guy no even fear weda I b person wife or something,even if I no b person wife,make him fear my hijab now bt for where!! I tire oo. O Ya Allah,pls grant me and my sisters here our heart desires,bless us with pious and righteous offsprings. Do not let us be a source of ridicule and mockery amongst our peers. We cannot do it on our own,we need You Ya Rabb to help us achieve this. Pls have Mercy on us. La illaha illalah muhammadu rasulullah salalahu alaihi wasalam.

4 Likes

Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by koreye: 5:41pm On May 04, 2013
Amin.
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by naffysa(f): 5:49pm On May 04, 2013
Thank u all, Will start by June inshaAllah. May Allah grant our prayers amin.
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by AmazeBalls(f): 12:15pm On May 05, 2013
Allah gives you answers in three ways: he says yes and gives you want you want, he says no and gives you something better, or he says wait and gives you the best.may Allah surprise us with special BFPs,smooth pregnancies,and righteous children,amin

If Allah helps you,none can overcome you;and if He forsakes you,who is there after Him that can help you?And in Allah(alone)let believers put their trust(surah Al Imran 3:160)

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (32) (Reply)

The Nafilat In The Night Of Ramadan / Shaykh Adam Abdullah Al-ilory / Ayatollah Khomeini's Book On Sex: For Shias

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.