Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,831 members, 7,817,431 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:10 PM

Airtel Internet Is Presently Slow And Crappy - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Airtel Internet Is Presently Slow And Crappy (13982 Views)

Airtel Internet/apn Settings / Airtel Internet Data Bundle Double-Double Promo: 200mb (+ Free 200mb) / New Airtel Internet Bundle Plans, Prices And Activation Codes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Airtel Internet Is Presently Slow And Crappy by rman: 1:38pm On Mar 09, 2013
It may be due to congestion.

All these fraudsters with free browsing codes will never allow paying customers to enjoy the network.

There is no network is the whole world with unlimited capacity, if you put too much traffic on a network, it will become slow.

2 Likes

Re: Airtel Internet Is Presently Slow And Crappy by Chiadikaobi(m): 1:43pm On Mar 09, 2013
i dey enugu...the tin dey move like pregnant snail but if i rush enta toilet e go dy rock pass obama jet

e be lyk say na for toilet dem park their network like sardine

1 Like

Re: Airtel Internet Is Presently Slow And Crappy by aduhube: 1:46pm On Mar 09, 2013
I am in Lagos and my airtel has. been working very well except the early hours of today when it stoped for about 30 mins

1 Like

Re: Airtel Internet Is Presently Slow And Crappy by Nobody: 1:49pm On Mar 09, 2013
when I say that Hell_Tell Nigeria is an Embarrassing Disgrace to Indian Tech, you guys thought I was joking.

The best for NOW, is MTN Nigeria even though we get beef with them, for 3G speed they are faster than the rest and Glo that has been surprisingly fast and stable here in Calabar.
Re: Airtel Internet Is Presently Slow And Crappy by LeJeun3: 1:52pm On Mar 09, 2013
Truth be told over the past 2-3months airtel's services have experienced a downturn apart from upgrade errors, arbitrary constructions by government and individuals have caused serious breakdown as several fibre cuts have been experienced in the west and southern parts of the country. The case of the North is an open secret, the continuous attacks of base stations has left airtel wit just basic services running at the moment.

They are aware and some people are loosing sleep over the matter lest they loose their jobs. I still stick with them because well i don't have a better option and I know they will come back to the top.
cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Airtel Internet Is Presently Slow And Crappy by ciphoenix: 1:55pm On Mar 09, 2013
aze: when I say that Hell_Tell Nigeria is an Embarrassing Disgrace to Indian Tech, you guys thought I was joking.

The best for NOW, is MTN Nigeria even though we get beef with them, for 3G speed they are faster than the rest and Glo that has been surprisingly fast and stable here in Calabar.
i'll have to agree with you on that. MTN rocks
Re: Airtel Internet Is Presently Slow And Crappy by Deyinka007: 2:00pm On Mar 09, 2013
Man, how lucky am I then?
Re: Airtel Internet Is Presently Slow And Crappy by Nobody: 2:00pm On Mar 09, 2013
The day I lost confidence in this terrible service provider was when they went offline and my Boss couldn't get across to me. My God. he wasn't happy with me.
Re: Airtel Internet Is Presently Slow And Crappy by Nobody: 2:03pm On Mar 09, 2013
Jokes and beef apart, MTN is The Best Network in Nigeria. Calls, Internet/Data Services, BIS etc They never disappoint except it is a general network problem.

ciphoenix: i'll have to agree with you on that. MTN rocks
Re: Airtel Internet Is Presently Slow And Crappy by Vincent41(m): 2:15pm On Mar 09, 2013
defemz: Has anyone recently noticed Airtel internet connection running abyssimally slow. From my present location here in Kaduna, their network used to be blazingly fast. But recently noticed their 3.75g turned crappy, i mean really crappy. I first observed this immediately glo blocked their bis channel on pcs and smartphones, felt the mass exodus of subscribers back to their network is overwhelming their infrastructure . Is my current experience an isolated one or is it general?. So nairalanders, lets hear your Airtel present BIS browsing experience at your present location.

dis is true...wen de glo was working i once tested de Airtel and it was dan fast but,but now very slow like my dads old car before him buy camery 2:2
Re: Airtel Internet Is Presently Slow And Crappy by Ejovwoke(m): 2:36pm On Mar 09, 2013
Airtel network has been poor down here (new layout jakpa rd warri)
Re: Airtel Internet Is Presently Slow And Crappy by zinoemielu: 3:23pm On Mar 09, 2013
Hello Guys!!!

I work with Airtel and would love to help out with your complaints.

Please, can you share your phone numbers and complaints with us to enable us solve the issues?

You can do this by sending a message to us on Facebook or Twitter, or even as a reply to this post.

Facebook address: www.facebook.com/airtelng
Twitter address: www.twitter.com/airtelnigeria

Thank you very much!

1 Like

Re: Airtel Internet Is Presently Slow And Crappy by Nobody: 3:47pm On Mar 09, 2013
you mean we should spend the whole day over your cra.ppy network trying to connect and reach you with almost a next-to-non existent data network?

Your empolyer must be embarrassed and ashamed of your.post here. They lack quality service hence the Twitter and Facebook addy.u posted Why? because customer care doesn't exist.

zino.emielu:
Hello Guys!!!

I work with Airtel and would love to help out with your complaints.

Please, can you share your phone numbers and complaints with us to enable us solve the issues?

You can do this by sending a message to us on Facebook or Twitter, or even as a reply to this post.

Facebook address: www.facebook.com/airtelng
Twitter address: www.twitter.com/airtelnigeria

Thank you very much!
Re: Airtel Internet Is Presently Slow And Crappy by bigpastor(m): 3:58pm On Mar 09, 2013
Flashaldrin: how do i migrate to airtel?? undecided
every body Dey take off, thou Dey wan shook head
Re: Airtel Internet Is Presently Slow And Crappy by Desdola(m): 4:31pm On Mar 09, 2013
In my area, here in enugu it is pretty fast. I download with ease
Re: Airtel Internet Is Presently Slow And Crappy by PTNL: 4:37pm On Mar 09, 2013
I have been having similar network problem since morning and the worst issue is that i just subscribe for one thousand naira monthly plan.
Re: Airtel Internet Is Presently Slow And Crappy by sammynice(m): 5:02pm On Mar 09, 2013
who b dat person way dey find pleasure in deletin my post nw...haba
Re: Airtel Internet Is Presently Slow And Crappy by Nobody: 5:56pm On Mar 09, 2013
Slow or not slow, Airtel is making every ordinary nigerian gain access to the internet. I belief the slow speed of their server might be a temporary thing.
Re: Airtel Internet Is Presently Slow And Crappy by kabba7(m): 6:14pm On Mar 09, 2013
mtn Is the worst network in ilorin don' have even the 3G and have no plan for that forever .They force me go about with 2 phones
Re: Airtel Internet Is Presently Slow And Crappy by Hotdiamond(m): 6:22pm On Mar 09, 2013
who says airtel is slow
i just downloaded a 66.4mb file within approx 6mins using dualmode.
Re: Airtel Internet Is Presently Slow And Crappy by asudan: 7:05pm On Mar 09, 2013
Lero15: To all of ya saying bad tins abt MTN, u always com bak to it wen oda networks Bleep u up...na everybodi get MTN sim evn if dem no dey use am much.
no be everybody dey use airtel or mtn.the network issue will persit until the cost of production reduces.if u like jump from one network to another,once the receiving network is saturated, the donor will be more efficient.
Re: Airtel Internet Is Presently Slow And Crappy by victorv12(m): 7:20pm On Mar 09, 2013
Has anyone recently noticed Airtel internet connection running abyssimally slow. From my present location here in Kaduna, their network used to be blazingly fast. But recently noticed their 3.75g turned crappy, i mean really crappy. I first observed this immediately glo blocked their bis channel on pcs and smartphones, felt the mass exodus of subscribers back to their network is overwhelming their infrastructure . Is my current experience an isolated one or is it general?. So nairalanders, lets hear your Airtel present BIS browsing experience at your present location.

Due to the senseless and unwarranted killings in Kaduna by the Boko Haram insurgency, an affiliate of the Al-qaeda that opposes western education and technology, the Airtel deputy group CEO and managing said they are compromising to the 'GBoKOS' demands and shuting down their services in Kaduna soon. So don't be surprise if you wakeup one day and there is no service on your mobile devices!! Soon, the association of mobile telecommunication of Nigeria wants to declare the entire Northern region a red zone! Move to Abuja if you want to enjoy Airtel services...Their internet is fast mhennnnn!!Lol
Re: Airtel Internet Is Presently Slow And Crappy by busar(m): 8:36pm On Mar 09, 2013
mine started after they upgraded their service.so annoying angry
Re: Airtel Internet Is Presently Slow And Crappy by Nobody: 8:44pm On Mar 09, 2013
that sux...but i am sure it can't be worse than cricket wireless internet grin
trust me.
Re: Airtel Internet Is Presently Slow And Crappy by traceroute: 9:09pm On Mar 09, 2013
Really airtel has really been slow.apart from the normal attenuation of gprs due to the rains,airtel has really gone down yet still resilient despite the influx.download speed in uyo,akwa ibom doesnt exceed 70kbps.u can imagine how i felt when i downloaded a 118mb file under 8minutes in november using my joikuspot wireless.glo 3g in uyo has taken over d baton.
Re: Airtel Internet Is Presently Slow And Crappy by emsco(m): 9:20pm On Mar 09, 2013
Airtel network is dead at the moment,hope it resurrect sooner.Glo is naija worst network for browsing,no favourable package.
Re: Airtel Internet Is Presently Slow And Crappy by Madawaki01(m): 11:27pm On Mar 09, 2013
nattymallam: How do i check my balance data on airtel? Any d network dey do collabo with snail and tortoise
*141*712*0#
Re: Airtel Internet Is Presently Slow And Crappy by Nobody: 5:03am On Mar 10, 2013
Yes I've noticed it. Sad I'm sooo into airtel, sad ...x
Re: Airtel Internet Is Presently Slow And Crappy by falansa: 5:21am On Mar 10, 2013
its more than a crab, has been unbelievable slow in my area with my current sim having abt 179mb
Re: Airtel Internet Is Presently Slow And Crappy by Jlow2: 6:26am On Mar 10, 2013
I threw away my mtn sim d day I saw a fellow miner pingin wit his bb in a remote village (airtel),dis a place I hardly make call wit my mtn,but I noticed ova a week now airtel has been disappiontn,still beta dan mtn shaa!!!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Effects Of Bluetooth On Human Body / Progression Of Android From Cupcake To Marshmallow 2008 - 2016 / How To Activate Airtel 1GB For N100

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.