Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,215 members, 7,815,248 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:34 AM

Photos From 2face And Annie's Traditional Wedding - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos From 2face And Annie's Traditional Wedding (62670 Views)

10 “OMG I Wanna Marry” Pictures Of 2face And Annie Idibia Together (photos) / Photos From 2face Book Launch "A Very Good Bad Guy" / Pictures From 2face And Annie's Wedding Reception (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From 2face And Annie's Traditional Wedding by megareal: 4:22pm On Mar 08, 2013
RedBenson:

Akwa Ibom Isong ho!

Iyaaa!!! Chei, my home town is agog today.
Marital bliss to them.
Re: Photos From 2face And Annie's Traditional Wedding by bigfat04(m): 4:23pm On Mar 08, 2013
[size=15pt]THE BIGGEST BOI IS GETTING MARRIED FINALLY ..OR SO KOOL[/size]
Re: Photos From 2face And Annie's Traditional Wedding by LaPink: 4:25pm On Mar 08, 2013
They both look Cool... Tubaba and Annie. wink
Re: Photos From 2face And Annie's Traditional Wedding by chibyboy(m): 4:25pm On Mar 08, 2013
mehn 2baba don enter house be that oo! hope say this marriage go last for them may God help.........
Re: Photos From 2face And Annie's Traditional Wedding by goodgood2(m): 4:25pm On Mar 08, 2013
RedBenson: Tuface couldnt afford to loose her because of her special ways of preparing sumptous meals for his tommy. Have u forgotten Afang soup and Edikang Ikong?

Akwa Ibom Isong ho!

Those of u wey say na kate henshaw be that, when last una go eyes check up?
afang soup? Na once i chop that thing for wuse. D thing too correct. I almost went gaga. D other time i chop another kind soup wey dem dey call atama. D thing correct, too. Ak get sweet, sweet soups. Dem correct.

1 Like

Re: Photos From 2face And Annie's Traditional Wedding by Kizuba: 4:26pm On Mar 08, 2013
i tot Kate henshaw was pregnant?
Re: Photos From 2face And Annie's Traditional Wedding by Nobody: 4:27pm On Mar 08, 2013
Congratulations to Tuface and Kate.

2 Likes

Re: Photos From 2face And Annie's Traditional Wedding by Afrocatalyst: 4:27pm On Mar 08, 2013
Kx:
She is keying into "d anointing" to receive her own imo!
she had hers bt gave it away. Maybe cos he was whyte. Black men wit black mambas rock.
Re: Photos From 2face And Annie's Traditional Wedding by solexybaba(m): 4:29pm On Mar 08, 2013
segs_xpendable: y the girl resemble Kate Henshaw like dis
I tink say na only me see am ooooo
Re: Photos From 2face And Annie's Traditional Wedding by megareal: 4:35pm On Mar 08, 2013
good.good:
afang soup? Na once i chop that thing for wuse. D thing too correct. I almost went gaga. D other time i chop another kind soup wey dem dey call atama. D thing correct, too. Ak get sweet, sweet soups. Dem correct.
Someday, take a trip down south lets spoil you a little. I swear you wont want any other food. lol

1 Like

Re: Photos From 2face And Annie's Traditional Wedding by Kizuba: 4:35pm On Mar 08, 2013
Sun Glasses on his wedding
Re: Photos From 2face And Annie's Traditional Wedding by solexybaba(m): 4:35pm On Mar 08, 2013
Hop say hm wea bulet proof under dat top oooo.because no b smal imclipation hm do ooo.lik 1 of my guy weh. De peep 4 reception if dos babes weh him brek dem hats de around..
Re: Photos From 2face And Annie's Traditional Wedding by scobaba: 4:39pm On Mar 08, 2013
good.good:
akwacross (akwa ibom/cross river) is just like bendel (benin/delta). Kate na cr chick, though she do her sec school for ak; annie na ak chick.

Kate attended FGGC Calabar.

Kongrats 2 babatu/annie.
Re: Photos From 2face And Annie's Traditional Wedding by Nobody: 4:39pm On Mar 08, 2013
Congrats to them...Annie looks really beautiful...and Kate too
Re: Photos From 2face And Annie's Traditional Wedding by Slankey: 4:40pm On Mar 08, 2013
bankyblue: Who tu face they marry? Na kate or anna.....hmmmm! Kate be wear
Oº°˚ ˚°º , because that guy they finish things well.

I wanted to say that before oh. The first few pics were Kate.
Re: Photos From 2face And Annie's Traditional Wedding by Willgates(m): 4:45pm On Mar 08, 2013
Afta xperimenting on loads of gurlz,d flirt has finally settled! I hope d ladies hv learnt-having a baby 4him wont mke him stay!
Re: Photos From 2face And Annie's Traditional Wedding by Nobody: 4:46pm On Mar 08, 2013
adonismuller: 2baba cute sha wit plenty swag....annie come even fine today...hope thers enuff security there? Girls are nt gud with acid oo
LMFAO!! grin grin grin
Re: Photos From 2face And Annie's Traditional Wedding by sobastical: 4:49pm On Mar 08, 2013
huni_naija: Wow! Kate henshaw looks gorgeous. Tuface baba i see you, annie you are a dime piece! Gorgeous!! kiss i hope this marriage lasts oo

Your last line makes me feel that your just hating for nothing. Cheer up men and the childish attitude.
Re: Photos From 2face And Annie's Traditional Wedding by akdjr(m): 4:49pm On Mar 08, 2013
happy marriage life Africa Icon..........
Next year i will love to marry, so before then i want to jololy party u can come from otokpo or from oversea....
Re: Photos From 2face And Annie's Traditional Wedding by sobastical: 4:49pm On Mar 08, 2013
huni_naija: Wow! Kate henshaw looks gorgeous. Tuface baba i see you, annie you are a dime piece! Gorgeous!! kiss i hope this marriage lasts oo

Your last line makes me feel that your just hating for nothing. Cheer up men and stop the childish attitude.

1 Like

Re: Photos From 2face And Annie's Traditional Wedding by sexyboocalher(f): 4:49pm On Mar 08, 2013
segs_xpendable: y the girl resemble Kate Henshaw like dis
because she b kate hensaw undecided undecided
Re: Photos From 2face And Annie's Traditional Wedding by UnknownMember: 4:53pm On Mar 08, 2013
Ife na eme.
Re: Photos From 2face And Annie's Traditional Wedding by sobastical: 4:54pm On Mar 08, 2013
RedBenson: Tuface couldnt afford to loose her because of her special ways of preparing sumptous meals for his tommy. Have u forgotten Afang soup and Edikang Ikong?

Akwa Ibom Isong ho!

Your really funny, but if a man marries a woman cos she knows how to cook without any good or qualities seen then he must be ready to fall & digging his grave. Remember the story of samson in the bible?? Smh
Re: Photos From 2face And Annie's Traditional Wedding by nisunayomi: 4:54pm On Mar 08, 2013
beautiful pic of d bride.eyin iyawo oni menii ooo.
Re: Photos From 2face And Annie's Traditional Wedding by sobastical: 4:56pm On Mar 08, 2013
With these, I'm throwing my cap up for 2face, respect man!
Re: Photos From 2face And Annie's Traditional Wedding by Nobody: 4:57pm On Mar 08, 2013
When is the white wedding coming up?
Re: Photos From 2face And Annie's Traditional Wedding by Nobody: 4:57pm On Mar 08, 2013
mikigen: 2baba! Annie must be the happiest lady on earth 2day!
For what? for marrying a polygamist?
Re: Photos From 2face And Annie's Traditional Wedding by MaAngwa: 4:58pm On Mar 08, 2013
alaoeri: Abeg na kate hensaw i dey see for the pix Oº°˚˚° .

Omo I tire ooh! I think say na only me dey see am.
Re: Photos From 2face And Annie's Traditional Wedding by outofthebox: 4:59pm On Mar 08, 2013
2baba and sound soultan..always 2geda
Re: Photos From 2face And Annie's Traditional Wedding by Jerryjat(m): 5:00pm On Mar 08, 2013
nice... congrats 2baba...
Re: Photos From 2face And Annie's Traditional Wedding by brosdoncome(m): 5:00pm On Mar 08, 2013

Akwa Ibom Isong ho!

I can see some peeps don't still know when to use the word "lose" shey Annie na rope wey 2face no fit loose again......smh!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fans Call Out Genevieve Nnaji Over Heavily Photoshopped Picture / Annie Idibia's First Visit To 2face Home In Benue In 2004 (Throwback Photo) / Ijeoma Okonkwo: Kcee's Wife And Why They Avoid Each Other On Social Media [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.