Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,960 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:06 AM

Photos From 2face And Annie's Traditional Wedding - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos From 2face And Annie's Traditional Wedding (62667 Views)

10 “OMG I Wanna Marry” Pictures Of 2face And Annie Idibia Together (photos) / Photos From 2face Book Launch "A Very Good Bad Guy" / Pictures From 2face And Annie's Wedding Reception (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From 2face And Annie's Traditional Wedding by authecosta911(m): 8:48am On Mar 09, 2013
Of course that's Kate Henshaw na.
milky@:

na face surgery she do.
Re: Photos From 2face And Annie's Traditional Wedding by dockie247: 9:10am On Mar 09, 2013
Symphony007: Where is 2face from? does'nt he have a culture that he will go and put on the traditional atire of his prospective wife's tribe! it's wrong,shamefull and disgracefull.
Am sure u aint married else u wud know dat dressing in d attire of ur prospective wifes people shows love n respect for her n her people. A way of identifying oneself with them. Dia is absolutely nuffin wrong nor disrspectful abt it! Congrats TUBABA n ANNIE. Akwa ibom ado ok!
Re: Photos From 2face And Annie's Traditional Wedding by maxproxl: 9:26am On Mar 09, 2013
semochendo1: I don't believe this pics jor.. It might be just an ocassion... How on earth won't u snap them together if truely its their traditional wedding?? Besides,they r wearing entirely different attire.. Chai!! I can't believe nairalanders can b this cheaply fooled!

Oga what planet are u from. Sorry ehn am just curious
Re: Photos From 2face And Annie's Traditional Wedding by maxproxl: 9:42am On Mar 09, 2013
Symphony007: Where is 2face from? does'nt he have a culture that he will go and put on the traditional atire of his prospective wife's tribe! it's wrong,shamefull and disgracefull.

Na wa for u o. Its so amazing that u don't know that's the way it is done. A groom is to wear the traditional attire of his bride's tribe. Pls let's stop being tribalistic. For your info, tuface is from benue and annie is from akwa-ibom

Though tuface is guilty of havin kids out of wedlock from different women, am so happy that he made the right choice to marry annie because they av been datin way back b4 tuface became a star when he was still strugln. His other baby mamas just got attracted due to his fame and fortune. Congrats to both of them. Happy married life

1 Like

Re: Photos From 2face And Annie's Traditional Wedding by Tee13(f): 10:53am On Mar 09, 2013
CONGRATS to Annie and 2BABA
I had fun watching the pics b'cos I admire our African culture.
I like the way they displayed the Akwa Ibom traditional symbols
The TM must have been fun, Congrats to them once more.
Re: Photos From 2face And Annie's Traditional Wedding by IYANGBALI: 11:55am On Mar 09, 2013
Yoruba_Omoge: I don't like the make ups. Every woman present looks better than the bride.
abeg go marry and stop complaining about the make ups,na bad belle dey worry you
Re: Photos From 2face And Annie's Traditional Wedding by Nobody: 1:31pm On Mar 09, 2013
semochendo1: I don't believe this pics jor.. It might be just an ocassion... How on earth won't u snap them together if truely its their traditional wedding?? Besides,they r wearing entirely different attire.. Chai!! I can't believe nairalanders can b this cheaply fooled!
nairaland is the best forum in africa truly,it is a forum where u will see both humans and animals talking,guy u are a big dirty animal.mumu.psychotic slowpoke
Re: Photos From 2face And Annie's Traditional Wedding by SmarisAjur(f): 2:12pm On Mar 09, 2013
this picture should not implicate kate Henshaw oooooo
Re: Photos From 2face And Annie's Traditional Wedding by emerald1(f): 2:39pm On Mar 09, 2013
Congrat tuface and annie

1 Like

Re: Photos From 2face And Annie's Traditional Wedding by kenex4ever(m): 2:50pm On Mar 09, 2013
2baba, u r d best among d rest
Re: Photos From 2face And Annie's Traditional Wedding by shangpearlz(f): 9:59pm On Mar 09, 2013
I dint no annie was akwa ibom! Hmmm nice choice 2baba. Nw concentrate!
Re: Photos From 2face And Annie's Traditional Wedding by semochendo1(m): 6:39pm On Mar 10, 2013
Avril83: . Ur second name should be mutula. grin
u should be tunfulu... grin
Re: Photos From 2face And Annie's Traditional Wedding by kyrianomang(m): 5:03am On Mar 24, 2013
adonismuller: 2baba cute sha wit plenty swag....annie come even fine today...hope thers enuff security there? Girls are nt gud with acid oo
but 2face fine pass annie
Re: Photos From 2face And Annie's Traditional Wedding by nixywil: 8:26am On Oct 08, 2015
50calibre:
2 face don thin oh! Wetin dey happen to 2 baba?
He be get body be4? Congrat jare counting down to my wedding coming up soon sooner. kiss kiss kiss
Re: Photos From 2face And Annie's Traditional Wedding by OgaBuhari: 8:35pm On Dec 15, 2019
Michyeddy:
ame diongo ke afo do ta ndisime owo!!!!
lmao grin
Re: Photos From 2face And Annie's Traditional Wedding by Bigcowhorn: 8:45pm On Dec 15, 2019
[s]
OgaBuhari:
lmao grin
[/s]

Close your broke ass.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fans Call Out Genevieve Nnaji Over Heavily Photoshopped Picture / Annie Idibia's First Visit To 2face Home In Benue In 2004 (Throwback Photo) / Ijeoma Okonkwo: Kcee's Wife And Why They Avoid Each Other On Social Media [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.